Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Why I, As An Atheist, Spend My Time Debating Religion - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I, As An Atheist, Spend My Time Debating Religion (3012 Views)

I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje / Why Do I, As A Christian, Feel Bullied By Atheists? See 5 Reasons Why / Should I, As A Christian Pay Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Why I, As An Atheist, Spend My Time Debating Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28am On Sep 19, 2022
cornelboy:

Before, it's believed that water boils at 100 °c.
It was later discovered that the boiling point of water changes at different altitude.
The fact is that science is not 100% reliable. New knowledge could be discovered tomorrow and the ones around would be replaced. Have both the bigbang and the evolution theories been rigorously tested by many people and under different circumstances?
No!
The bigbang and evolution gibberish still remain a guess work from the scientists.
It has never be a fact.
And it only takes faith to believe their made up stories as facts. The theories are nothing but speculation na cheesy
Why would you even cite article you're not sure of it reliability?
What if God was the creator and he really inspired some people to write some books, how would you know?
Lol. Why would the thumbs become progressively bigger?
Is evolution some kind of magical effect cheesy
The scientists assumed the thumbs evolved in homo sapiens because it fits in their other assumption that humans evolved from apes.
Fairytale!
Technically not 100% reliable.
Not every scientists believe in both theories.
So it might be false after all.
They are enough evidences for me that an intelligent being designed the universe and started life on earth.

They are battle prepared to continue arguing over what they can't verify against God's word!
The evidence of God's work is everywhere around us {Romans 1:20} but they choose to blur their senses as a belief in God will always require obedience on their part and that is what they don't want in any way! Ephesians 5:6 smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First African Voodo Captured On Video- Real Odi Eshi! / Pentecoastal Leaders Condemns Sis Linda's Prophecy "Says Contradicts God's Word" / September 28, 2015 - The Beginning Of The End Of The World - Lunar Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.