Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (40318 Views)

My Support For Peter Obi Doesn’t Affect ANAP/NOI Polls - Atedo Peterside / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Dele Farotimi: I Will Support Peter Obi In The 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Owontime: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2022
I can't wait to help crush all the IPOB fools,let them try it.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Freelane33(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Mynd44:
Threats, threats and more threats.

Na you be mynd44 shocked
Where did you get this name from ?
Are you a Davido’s fan
I think you got it from
Davido’s mind track grin
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by CheapHomes1: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
If you're not discerning, no explanations can help.
Spiritual things are spiritually discerned and a carnal mind can't understand it.

If you are discerning as you claim, you will be able to explain what you say you didcerned except you are just making things up.

Explain how you discerned that obi has divine backing

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Osariemen12: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Tflex01:

It changes nothing. Obi may win in Benin. That's fine. cheesy

He stands no chance as Nigeria president.

Wake up. grin

Just the same way your Tinubu might win in Ado Ekiti and stands no chance as Nigeria's president.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by OldNairalander(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2022
This propaganda style has gone stale bro, it flopped and won more followers for Obi.
look for another thing to pin him with.
BAT political think tank and your WhatsApp group moderators can do better and present more convincing propaganda.
You guys needs to work hard cos BAT is almost dragging third position (behind Atiku) with NNPP as it stands now and campaign have not started yet.

drlateef:

Stop telling lies like your mentor Obi. Vote, but don’t tell lies.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by bhella10: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Freelane33:

May you and your family witness what happened in lekki tollgate if truly there is no massacre .
I don’t have anything to say again
Don’t dear quote me
If you don’t want to be unfortunate
You quoted me. You are a very unfortunate person for doing that.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by SeaTrade(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Abegi seize noise, na your type any small fight start you run enter bottom bed hide as normal coward you always be. Real men don't make noise. Please Buhari/inec give us free and fair elections come 2023 period.
I am too big to be on the streets fighting with losers.
There's something called proxy war na grin
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Tflex01: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2022
badoh:
Oga, this is not about rigging. The fact is Obi's chances of winning is very slim. He has PDP to contest with in Southeast and south-south, he has APC to contest with in southwest, and he has PDP and APC to contest with in Northeast, Northwest and North central. Be candid, which states in the north and southwest do you think Obi can win?

Well said. Except for the fact that NE/NW is a straight contest between PDP and APC. Let's not put Obi in that picture at all. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Devil1Messenger: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2022
Tflex01:

Vote wisely is always the right thing to say.

And any reasonable human that is not blinded by ethnic sentiments should know that Tinubu is the best choice.
If u like
Bring Osama bin Laden or abacha or even buhari for third term. Some people will still tell u they the best choice.
I'm a delta man. If I want to do tribalism, I will be rooting for atiku because my gov will be VP and okowa is even from my community.
But I believe Obi is the best we have now
But if u believe tinubu is best for u, Baba vote for him with ur full chest
If Nigeria good or bad tomorrow we dey here together to enjoy it or suffer it
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by bhella10: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2022
ecolime:
Obi's candidacy represents the hope of the downtrodden, the impoverished & the dejected Youth.

There might be civil unrests if he wins and the government in collusion INEC attempts a smart one. ENDSARS go be child's play.

Peradventure he looses fairly (which i doubt), my advise is get your International Passport and JAPA because it definitely means Nigeria is no longer worth fighting for.

You can even relocate to Benin Republic because Naija go worse pass Venezuela economic-wise. We are even on the path at the moment.
bros if you have a visa you can pack your bags to Ghana. I heard the economy is good there.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by hohafrank(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Fiscus105:
Revolution on social media, I guess!

Until u know that 90% of voters are not on social media. You think winning election is by talking up and down?

Winning election is by going to nuke and cranny to get political actors to ur side ooo.

U guys should stop getting high on nothing pls.
ooo.Fool like you talking trash Crowd you see all over the country,is it social media?
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Tflex01: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2022
seanwilliam:

Trust me, offline obi is less popular among the three.
Funnily enough most ‘ youth’ on social media don’t have pvc yet and most oldies offline don’t know who is Peter obi.
I hope you don’t see this as hatred, I’m not in support of any of them. But unfortunately it’s between Atiku and Tinubu ..

Obi needs grassroots support .. he needs door to door offline campaign most especially in southwest and the north entirely .

I want to believe south south and southeast are walk over for him . Good luck to everyone of them.
Whoever wins should do better

SS/SE is not a walkover for Obi.

He will only help APC reduce PDP votes in the two regions.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by sucess001(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2022
They should arrest anyone tweeting this kind of inciteful tweets.

Why not put a gun to everyone's heads and force them to vote obi

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by lanryoung: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Igboslayer:
Hehehehe who go start revolution if they no win? Na today dem don dey lose election (a dot in a circle) Dotians can never stand the majority, worst scenario we will give them their Biafla and after 6 months of destroying themselves they come begging us as refugees. These are people that are not at peace with themselves and others.

They will soon find out that we have been helping them from destroying themselves by not giving them biafra.
I'm so inlove with your coment

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Leave my moniker
Take d message

Leave Nairaland if you do not want reactions to your infantile poise.
Which message? Devils alternative?
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2022
From your questions, it won't be necessary. If you don't understand that "spiritual things are spiritually discerned..."
is not made up by me, where would I start from?

I know you'd not know there are prophesies since 2020...
You think it's "consumption to production" talk that's rallying men behind Peter Obi?
CheapHomes1:

If you are discerning as you claim, you will be able to explain what you say you didcerned except you are just making things up.

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Tflex01: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2022
I traveled to Kogi state recently and I was surprised how everyone busted out laughing when someone mentioned Obi as one of the major contentenders.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by 27Pushing30: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2022
Fiscus105:
Revolution on social media, I guess!

Until u know that 90% of voters are not on social media. You think winning election is by talking up and down?

Winning election is by going to nuke and cranny to get political actors to ur side ooo.

U guys should stop getting high on nothing pls.

Something dey trend #1for twitter last week on this obi campaign .

I say make I even check how many tweets ? 25,000 at CLOSE OF DAY.

I laugh continue dey watch my ball.

You can see that these ObiDatti’s are all ENDSARS/IPOB people… I told friends last year that endsars was just a test phase.

That Peter obi will even hold a rally from tollgate tagging it “endsars memorial gate” shows he’s not fit to rule .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by hssd8nland: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2022
dominic17:
Lagos State-based lawyer and human rights activist, Dele Farotimi, has disclosed that there might be a revolution if the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi doesn’t emerge as the next president of Nigeria.

Farotimi disclosed this on Friday via his official Twitter page while responding to a tweep, expressing that Obi’s candidacy rests on the slender wings of hope.

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568329134350139395?t=WsN-xWOa_6iDndOWSqTxMA&s=19

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568322649406803970?t=LGdAQRbxnKbo1GUOT-mX0w&s=19

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568616824094294016?t=UvWlh2vhoneWuSOIYq2Qrw&s=19

You see that's the problem right there, you can't force everybody to like what you want, people have there free will to choose who ever they wish. You guys have a lot of work to do honestly

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by CheapHomes1: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
From your questions, it won't be necessary. If you don't understand that "spiritual things are spiritually discerned..."
is not made up by me, where would I start from?

I know you'd not know there are prophesies since 2020...
You think it's "consumption to production" talk that's rallying men behind Peter Obi?

Offpoint.

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by zicoraads: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2022
He will not win and nothing will happen. Even the man himself knows he won't win. Obi cannot achieve a 25 percent spread in the number of states required to win the election.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Enjoy yourself
I don't waste my time explaining what's obvious.

Meanwhile add this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E71aTwWomk&list=PLpJITz6YMZhvhT6kHZQ0fWyu2EGE1bEka&index=1

CheapHomes1:

Offpoint.

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Eriokanmi: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Owontime:
I can't wait to help crush all the IPOB fools,let them try it.
Change your mentality. In the spirit of justice, equity and fairness, Ibo lokan. Stop thinking only those supporting Obi is ibo. I'm sure you read the name of the human rights lawyer. Is Falz ipob? What of mc Macaroni nko? They were co conveners of endsars. It became worrisome the way my people think out of bigotry at times. I'm yoruba and voting obi. I'm also donating handsomely towards his victory. Are ibos not Nigerians ? Why do you think Obi would favour igbos? What makes you think all ibos share in kanu's line of though? Think about it. All the politicians supporting tinubu and the likes today joined in destroying Nigeria. How much is doliar today? Google it.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Indispensable85(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Kikikikikikiki........dem don dey threaten us.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by CheapHomes1: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
Enjoy yourself
I don't waste my time explaining what's obvious.

Meanwhile add this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E71aTwWomk&list=PLpJITz6YMZhvhT6kHZQ0fWyu2EGE1bEka&index=1

You can't explain anything because you are empty. You are in the class of people that say "God said" when God didn't say. You watched a YouTube video and then you come tell us it is discernment. How is that discernment?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by gogglecomputer: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2022
I don't Think so, thou He Will loose nothing Will Happen. Instead lets give atiku a tryI don't Think so, thou He Will loose nothing Will Happen. Instead lets give atiku a tryI don't Think so, thou He Will loose nothing Will Happen. Instead lets give atiku a try
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Malikbusari: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2022
It s well
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by victorazy(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
mtcheew... Why Jonathan no rig as incumbent 2015 Obedients are just jokers obi ll president of Nigeria online... Nothing more

Jonathan is not a dirty politician. You go shock... Make your PDP & APC Hopping on to rig grin we go............
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Rajiolaade: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2022
Jennifer663:
God is with him

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.
God can't be with wearer of always black clothes, Satan does.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Devil1Messenger: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2022
citizenY:

Leave Nairaland if you do not want reactions to your infantile poise.
Which message? Devils alternative?
Lolzz
See me see wahala
Since wen u turn to seun
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2022
franchasofficia:
If they conduct a free and fair election and INEC remains neutral, Obi will win, but if they decide to truncate the will of Nigerians thorough their usual wuru wuru and mago mago, my brother something will happen.

Barrack Obama have already issued a warning like he did in 2015. He urged Nigerian government to ensure a free and fair election that will ensure smooth transition of government to avoid causing chaos in Nigeria citing that Nigeria is one of USA biggest allies in West Africa to maintain peace and stability

Any election you lose is rigged.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) / Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.