Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church (48414 Views)

My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church by Tunjibalogun: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Okpetruth:
Catholic worship Mary image and uses Muslim rosary. This is not biblical. It's a worship allowed and taught by Rome.
Shows how demented and unintelligent you are. The Catholics have their rosary and the Muslims do too

The Catholics wrote that same Bible your yapping nonsense about grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church by adetayo234: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2022
Jashub:
You are a foolish illiterate. Go and read his post and stop disturbing my mentions with your diluted form of stupidity

Lol.
You don't even know the meaning of "illiterate" grin. Very Dumb person. grin

Someone is describing what he saw in ONE Pentecostal church and you are here behaving like a born fool. cheesy
Re: What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church by Jashub: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2022
adetayo234:

Lol.
You don't even know the meaning of "illiterate" grin. Very Dumb person. grin

Someone is describing what he saw in ONE Pentecostal church and you are here behaving like a born fool. cheesy
Another stupid catholic who cannot read and comprehend. I wonder what the nuns actually taught your household besides saying occultic prayers to Mary undecided
Re: What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church by adetayo234: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Jashub:
Another stupid catholic who cannot read and comprehend. I wonder what the nuns actually taught your household besides saying occultic prayers to Mary undecided

Lolz. So, how are you better than a Catholic now? cheesy . You are not better than me, Mr church goer. grin

Pentecostal church goer with zero evidence of Pentecostal manifestation. grin
Re: What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church by HRMK: 3:52am On Sep 15, 2022
catholics worship deities in the image of virgin mary not even jesus!if other churches honor their pastors,its bcs that is what scripture says!dont you honor your catholic revfathers/mothers

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.