Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience (33424 Views)

She Was Duped Of N20,000 / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Harbeytech:
Anywhere custom stella dey right e no better for her and her PA dey dupe me with some of 55k
grin grin grin sorry bro
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Emem2000: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
2019, one aboki that claimed to change pounds offered to change my 50 pounds at a certain rate(Not sure what it was). I agreed so he called the igbo guy that had the money, we did the maths and exchanged pounds for naira n he said I'll pay him 1k or so and I thought that didn't make sense so I asked for the 50 pounds and returned his naira.
Na d day wey I enter BDC to change d 50 pounds na im I notice say na fake 50 pounds d igbo guy return.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by BluntCrazeMan: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
It changes nothing, because I didn't recover the money, nor get back at the person.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
omonighovic:

Get this amazing zealottt speaker with amazing bass, long hours of playtime, 60w capacity, sleek aesthetics.

Best Zealottt Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

Pay on delivery Nationwide

one spotted

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by chimimi(f): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mine was at main market onitsha. I went buy white jean trouser at one of those roadside shops. I picked the one I wanted, tried it on and paid. They tied it and even helped me put it inside my bag.! angry.Only for me to get home and see old torn school uniform inside d nylon. I jst shout, this people don run me street cry cry. I wanted to cry but tears no gree come! Na only devil go punish those idiots.!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by princewarri1985: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Veebap:

it's obvious poverty has eaten deep into your brain that you think the above money mentioned are out of reach to a hardworking young man.

Send me your account number let me credit you 10k poor man.

Yes am a poor man and also a poor Nigerian, here is my account number 2006554705 UBA BANK

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by V9er: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
100$ to 86fb the thing is I knew it was a scam but a lot of my friends were into it, I was like let me chop quick commot, naso e go. 100$ was 56k that April now it's 69k.
I did signal binary trading once but I figured out it was scam. So after losing from the signals, I had 40$ left I guessed 7 trades back to back and made a net profit of 85$ naso I commot the money put am for 86fb na why e no really pain me.
Most times it's greed, to reap where you didn't sow. Sometimes I look at crypto price I will be thinking shey if I had bought Eth dip a few months ago I would have made profit, but if you win one you'll also lose one

7 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by MzDarleneJ: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Joshua Ogundoyin and
Chukwuebuka Paul Akakasiaka
You'll never know peace, your morning,noon and evening will bring you pain. The land you walk on will fight you. Except you don't drink water, if not, when you drink water it will become poison to your body and when the breeze touches your body you will experience hell on earth for scamming a little girl.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by WarriAproko: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin
chimimi:
Mine was at main market onitsha. I went buy white jean trouser at one of those roadside shops. I picked the one I wanted, tried it on and paid. They tied it and even helped me put it inside my bag.! angry.Only for me to get home and see old torn school uniform inside d nylon. I jst shout, this people don run me street cry cry. I wanted to cry but tears no gree come! Na only devil go punish those idiots.!
onitsha boys. cool

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by JustPowerApps(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Let me camp for here cool Story story, story!!!! grin
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by lendahand(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
JaySterling:
Mine was a clearing agent

I imported a car and gave him to clear

Cost of clearing was 1.3M

He kept on posting me and after a few weeks, I couldn’t reach him again. I went to his house and his family said he was dead and showed me obituary and death certificate. I reported the matter to the police

We all know how it ended, police collected over 200k from me to investigate the case and kept on trying to get more. Long and short, they told me the guy was truly dead and I should move on (obviously collected bribe from him to die the case)

I paid army and used soldiers to pick up the family members, they couldn’t pay, his family said they didn’t do any business with me but him, and he is truly dead. They kept on swearing

I used cult boys to pick up his brothers, still no positive result

The guy has obviously travelled out with my money

I got tired of wasting more funds on the case and moved on. We go jamb somewhere one day. Allah!
the length people go just to make money, nawa oo

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by lendahand(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
jakeFrost:
86fb show me shege this April
oloun, dem hammer me pa

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by mprtuary: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Redomi:
me that cannot stake 200 games
Na time. but please avoid betting it doesn't end well most times

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Tradebird: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Edit.

She has refunded my money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by lendahand(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Emman08:
Reluctantly agreed to give Mrs 2m for MBA Forex investment. When we lost the money, I told her I never want to hear anything investment again. If I don't know what business to do with our hard earned money I'd rather keep save in asset management account and get small small interest.
even asset management people are sly too

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Danny50: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
I was scammed in 2015 by tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by papiilo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
after you yab am, you still later send account number,you fall my entire boy not only hand.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
oga I wanna test am
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Slynation(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

Relax. Soon, you will be.
Gaskiya even if jazz...nobody fit
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by smogia1994(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
I won't forget in a fury how I was scammed of my first 100k by telly forex, the guys name is chigozie, it was during lock down wen things was very hard. This guy scam me it pained me to my marrow and my bae was against it only that I did not hid her advice.

Scamm is not a good thing ooh no matter wat nemessi will caught up with u no matter.
So this young man met me in A filling station that he wants to put his keg inside my car so as he will use the opportunity to get fuel since they won't sell fir him. Except he uses a car. This guy gave me 4k. And wen it get to My turn to buy fuel fir him they stopped selling in kegg although this guy has already given me. He came to me after seeing wT happened he said bros thanks and he took his kegg. But he did not take his money me too it's not in my mind as he opened my back door to take his kegg out so I drove off. Getting close to my hus I saw I had his 4k to my self instead of Me to drive back to give him his money I did not.
I was like maybe next time, that's hiw I didn't give him that money. After a week I notice that 2 of my tyres burst on motion. Thank God for life and second chance iys God that saved me.i replaced the tryes with 30k.

In essence don't cheat or scam people it has its very bad side. It could lead to tragic death.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Exceed15: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
money121:
That's the serial Fraudster on nairaland
Omowunmi Omotayo Allen

Do you know Some Client are also scammer here on Nairaland
I fell for one 2021 her name are omowunmi omotayo allen
She's Still owning me Some of 2m+

#269,050 + 100,000 +100,000+9,000+9,000+512,000+500,000=
#1,499,050 and $238+380,000+136$ to balance the 200k she lend

That's the breakdown

I didn't know she was a fraudster, so i came across a post on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order

Since last yr all attempt to get my money void
So one faithful day i went thru the name she use to send fund to me.. And type the name on Google
Omowunmi Omotayo Allen that's how i found out she's a serials scammer on nairaland

she blocked me and Project of her Building at Ogombo Ajah

+1 (469) 585-4717 her whatsapp number

Please let be careful on this platform oo

Althought people advice me to go and pull out the roofing sheet but when i discuss with my daddy he advice not to do that.. that i should not use my hand to destroy my job!!

Let just becareful
She's an example of apani lekun jaye but i know one day she will meet her waterloo

We don mark her face ..

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by papiilo(m): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Veebap:

it's obvious poverty has eaten deep into your brain that you think the above money mentioned are out of reach to a hardworking young man.

Send me your account number let me credit you 10k poor man.

broke nigga calling one poor man.STOP seeking for attention in this way
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Juleeee: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ogunleti01:
i went and bought fairly used mattress for #23000. The mattress never spent two week when the thing caved in. and on top of it i was experiencing serious back ache. I decided to return the mattress since the old man promised me that if i want to resell he would buy. I lied that transfer has carried me back to my state that i want to sell the mattress. The man said eiyahh! i just went to the market two days ago i wount be able to buy it. He directed me to take it to another market to sell. i took the mattres to the place, guess how much the priced it? #8000. I use strong head collect #9000 las from the buyer. From there i went straight to the shop where new mattresses are being sold. To my greatest surprise cum regret. New mattress of the same size was #23500

This is so funny, but sorry lol!

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Untube: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
This guy on nairaland @Seniorwriter and also uses @Wisedeals on Niaraland scammed me 67,000 naira last two months. He claimed to be an immigration officer but I will soon share his videos and pictures here. Hand go soon torch him. Nigerian Immigration is interested in his case

This is his WhatsApp number +234 907 920 4499

And he use these details to scam people

Aderokaren Charles O
GTbank

See below account details with fake office address

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Bigbishung(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
U mean slowormiir
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by money121(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tinocosta17:
Na one criminal Known as Sheyi shobayo. He is into scamming. His criminal company is Sposh travels and tours. He sends Mail everyday to people with traveling packages. If you are seeing this, please don't fall a victim of him. He is not genuine. He scammed me #255,000. He blocked my line after I discovered that he is a scammer. I met him here on Nairaland, his name is Suxes2005 . Sheyi Shobayo, Sposh travels It will never be well with you and your criminal company Sposh travels. Sheyi shobayo Hardship and pain will never depart from you.
Big Amen

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Edoziesmart(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
papiilo:
oga we know this format I swear you don't have that money if truly you lost such money you could have run mad you can't tell the story at all to anyone.
What are you even saying?
My guy lost 15M naira from MBAforex in december 2020 and he is still breathing well till today. You might even know him cus he is a fast rising comedian in the industry now (won't disclose name for security reason). The night he heared the news that MBAforex has closed office, we are all together in a friend parlour preparing one crypto project. He immediately stoped the article he was writing and bursted out to cry. We consoled him to be a man. He later invited his girl to our estate around 1 am that same night and straff the girl till day break to console his lost fund grin
But currently dude is super rich to the extent he barely have time to reply my chat on WhatsApp unlike before cus he see me as not his level again and again he is already feeling like celebrity.
So don't see it that people don't lose such huge amount to scammer.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by money121(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
smogia1994:
I won't forget in a fury how I was scammed of my first 100k by telly forex, the guys name is chigozie, it was during lock down wen things was very hard. This guy scam me it pained me to my marrow and my bae was against it only that I did not hid her advice.

Scamm is not a good thing ooh no matter wat nemessi will caught up with u no matter.
So this young man met me in A filling station that he wants to put his keg inside my car so as he will use the opportunity to get fuel since they won't sell fir him. Except he uses a car. This guy gave me 4k. And wen it get to My turn to buy fuel fir him they stopped selling in kegg although this guy has already given me. He came to me after seeing wT happened he said bros thanks and he took his kegg. But he did not take his money me too it's not in my mind as he opened my back door to take his kegg out so I drove off. Getting close to my hus I saw I had his 4k to my self instead of Me to drive back to give him his money I did not.
I was like maybe next time, that's hiw I didn't give him that money. After a week I notice that 2 of my tyres burst on motion. Thank God for life and second chance iys God that saved me.i replaced the tryes with 30k.

In essence don't cheat or scam people it has its very bad side. It could lead to tragic death.
Fact let thank God for life
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Edoziesmart(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Untube:
This guy on nairaland @Seniorwriter and also uses @Wisedeals on Niaraland scammed me 67,000 naira last two months. He claimed to be an immigration officer but I will soon share his videos and pictures here. Hand go soon torch him. Nigerian Immigration is interested in his case

This is his WhatsApp number +234 907 920 4499

And he use these details to scam people

Charles O. aderokaren
GTbank

See below account details with fake office address
And I see the guy as a legit person in this forum. Thanks for letting people know he is a scammer.
Seniorwriter you will die a miserable dead Inshallah!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Sniper101(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
One time, I downloaded one olosho app from play store, not knowing that it was an app probably created by working_boys
Fast forward to about four weeks later when the app have to be updated, without even giving me a heads-up or anything, 15,588 naira was unceremoniously deducted from my account; cos I have one of my bank account linked to Google play store.

The thing pained me reach my bone marrow that day sha ...unto say guy men dun guy Guy man angry

7 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Emman08: 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
lendahand:
even asset management people are sly too

Very cunning. They've started slipping in some funny charges these days. We're trying to convert NGN to USD and save securely
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by NewLogicalMind: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2022
Babastrong:

Scammers are everywhere, they are like MTN motto(everywhere you go).
Below words are my contribution!

Take note of the Following Scams for the Safety of your Funds�
1️⃣ Anyone posting 5K to get 10k. Or money doubling Giveaway posts on Status is a scammer...
Report such person immediately and do not fall for it. I have told you now.
2️⃣ Anyone posting Jumia Logs for sale Is a scammer.
3️⃣ Some people will send you sites to grow your Instagram followers but will hack your account if you import your details into those sites.
4️⃣ Beware of TVs that Edit screenshoted Status Views as a means to make you advertise with them. Always ask for Video proof.
5️⃣ Anything about SPORTY BET balance adder or Sporty Bet unreasonable bonuses or OPAY script shit is a Scam. They will semd you DM. Ignore.‼️
6️⃣ Fixed Bet/SURE ODDs is a Scam
[ i have never been scammed, i will never be scammed but if accidentaly i am scam. I am going down with the scammer.]

A Nairalander with moniker Michael346 is involved with that fake status view thing.

He claims to have about 5,000 plus views for adverts on whatsapp but it's a big lie, he just uses it to scam people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared / Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms / Valentine Oluchukwu: Priest Kidnapped While Travelling For His Father's Burial

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.