Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience (33438 Views)

She Was Duped Of N20,000 / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Trilz(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
MMM
#25k, although I made more than the money they scammed me cool

The rest are #1k , 2k or 3k scam, to me na dash I de dash am out cheesy

Anyways I do data entry related jobs please check my signature for more info.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by teabully(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
This was 2014 I got scammed by a friend way back from my secondary school.
Fast forward to after completion of my nysc, I was looking for job, that was how my friend from the blues says he can get me a federal govt job,, his name "Aminu",
I informed my other friend, cos we have already applied for the job and did all necessary documentation in the service formation ourselves.
Aminu was like bring 40k each, and your name will appear in the list of enlisted/shortlisted candidates, that was how me and my other pal fell mugu.
Aminu blocked us all on all social media contact, fb, WhatsApp after receiving 80k that year.
I waited a year and 2 months before I got my pound of flesh from him though, I gave my then ex girlfriend his number, Aminu fell for her, they decided to have a date, I told my ex gal friend to make venue a spot in badagry, Aminu felt he had met a rich wealthy babe then, cos I will always send my gf airtime of 1k to send to him and all, he even sent him funds to get a cab to badagry,
The day Aminu visited badagry, I made sure he was disgraced, I still have d video of him being punished by my friends then, with different slaps flying from different corners.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Princeton92(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Twice....

First in 2015 by a silly guy who claimed to be godly and cause of this I don't trust all these too churchy Christians, I lost 175k
Second in 2021 by someone I've long enough and trusted I love 270k from carr I sold and wanted to buy another.....
Never again would it happen oh!!!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by papiilo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Veebap:

it's obvious poverty has eaten deep into your brain that you think the above money mentioned are out of reach to a hardworking young man.

Send me your account number let me credit you 10k poor man.

oga we know this format I swear you don't have that money if truly you lost such money you could have run mad you can't tell the story at all to anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Jaywealth97(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
*SCAMMER WARNING�⭕*
Scammers are everywhere, they are like MTN motto(everywhere you go).
Below words are my contribution!

Take note of the Following Scams for the Safety of your Funds�
1️⃣ Anyone posting 5K to get 10k. Or money doubling Giveaway posts on Status is a scammer...
Report such person immediately and do not fall for it. I have told you now.
2️⃣ Anyone posting Jumia Logs for sale Is a scammer.
3️⃣ Some people will send you sites to grow your Instagram followers but will hack your account if you import your details into those sites.
4️⃣ Beware of TVs that Edit screenshoted Status Views as a means to make you advertise with them. Always ask for Video proof.
5️⃣ Anything about SPORTY BET balance adder or Sporty Bet unreasonable bonuses or OPAY script shit is a Scam. They will semd you DM. Ignore.‼️
6️⃣ Fixed Bet/SURE ODDs is a Scam

These are the Most Popular Scams since 2020.
I am giving you all these Information for free. Endeavor to read it. Although I know people will still be Scammed even with this Warning.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Scamburster(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Veebap:
Mine was in December 2016.. MMM gave me back to back blow of N3.5m

In a bid to recover early 2017, GHW mercilessly drew N1.2m and bitcoin worth 10,500 USD then away from me.

These two scenario beside the chicken loss to other ponzi made me to be scared of MBA Forex despite that guys are smiling with it.

Also recently, just last month to be precise i lost 237k to bet9ja i don't know how i got into it but i'm never trying it again cry

Share yours below and how you were able to move on so others can learn.
Ecobank
Uche Charles madu

This account is a known fraudster but God have already punishing you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
papiilo:
oga we know this format I swear you don't have that money if truly you lost such money you could have run mad you can't tell the story at all to anyone. 1524799726 access bank
after you yab am, you still later send account number,you fall my entire boy not only hand.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by lizychimamanda(f): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Veebap:

In a bid to recover early 2017, GHW mercilessly drew N1.2m and bitcoin worth 10,500 USD then away from me.

These two scenario beside the chicken loss to other ponzi made me to be scared of MBA Forex despite that guys are smiling with it.

Also recently, just last month to be precise i lost 237k to bet9ja i don't know how i got into it but i'm never trying it again cry

sir/ma please help me with a job cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Banbanna(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
My own scam experience incidentally happened here in NL, long before I registered as a member. I saw an attractive data bundle offer, not knowing it wasn't genuine, I quickly sent 2k to the bundle seller. The guy didn't respond after I kept calling him to send me data, but no show. Well, e no go better for anyone in here that's fond of scamming people.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Burgerlomo: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Numerous times but the one that involved $650 is the one that I cannot forget so easily

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by IceColdVeins(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
after you yab am, you still later send account number,you fall my entire boy not only hand.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
You no get the code. Na mind game e dey follow am play.
E no say if he yab am small come dare am, the guy fit one send money give am just to prove a point and win the argument. grin

10 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by stanquad(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yes by Nigeria politicians .

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Babastrong(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=sukkot post=116571918] so you close a whole account because of 162 naira ? like less than a dollar ??[ i had 3 bank account then, first bank, zenith and fidelity. One of them didn't work the way i wanted. And i escused myself. It's not about the amount but my life philosophy.]

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Klington: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
This guy right here duped me #50k on 28th December 2020.

He claimed he was into Facebook ads and was looking for people to invest and earn commission.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Babastrong(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=Jaywealth97 post=116572895]*SCAMMER WARNING�⭕*
Scammers are everywhere, they are like MTN motto(everywhere you go).
Below words are my contribution!

Take note of the Following Scams for the Safety of your Funds�
1️⃣ Anyone posting 5K to get 10k. Or money doubling Giveaway posts on Status is a scammer...
Report such person immediately and do not fall for it. I have told you now.
2️⃣ Anyone posting Jumia Logs for sale Is a scammer.
3️⃣ Some people will send you sites to grow your Instagram followers but will hack your account if you import your details into those sites.
4️⃣ Beware of TVs that Edit screenshoted Status Views as a means to make you advertise with them. Always ask for Video proof.
5️⃣ Anything about SPORTY BET balance adder or Sporty Bet unreasonable bonuses or OPAY script shit is a Scam. They will semd you DM. Ignore.‼️
6️⃣ Fixed Bet/SURE ODDs is a Scam
[ i have never been scammed, i will never be scammed but if accidentaly i am scam. I am going down with the scammer.]

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by juman(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
I can't be scammed, I don't go for too easy to get money. I know it's fake.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Revolva(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
GUNITGuy:
I was told If I should invest in a platform I would get double of my investment after 5 days ....They showed me testimony of people on WhatsApp I was like let me try with 100k....
As soon as he got it he told me that I need to invest 400k to be able to get 1.5
I told him to return the money he said it's already on the forex trading...
He said how much do I have I said I don't have anything ...
He said I should go and borrow to be able to get more money....I couldn't sleep for 3-days

You can get ur money back but it's too late

You could have done court order and get the idiots bank acc frozen and if there is money left they will reverse to you

Let me.tell you Nigerian bank managers. Operate with those fraudsters to open bank account for Dem

I had a case like dis I won them and they reverse my money after I won't d court case thank god I met some good money inside and reversed it , uptil now they still owe me 50k but I don leave d case cos dat 50k won't come again ..

Nigerian banks managers are all fradulent as long as the fraudster can greese their palm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by HARKsmart(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mine is this, as per graduates, we gathered some money from some of our uncles to start sourcing cashew and other agro products.

We were introduced to one Lanre Muhammad stayingat Igbaja but had shop at Oke Ode in Kwara state.

The guy helped sourced for the first truck but because time was running (after almost a month), we left with 15tonnes with money for 15tonnes left with him.

We returned and paid him for additional 15tonnes, this time we left with just 15tones.

It actually rained then so we had to leave some behind because we wer cashew nut will be rejected.

When we returned, to have our remaining nut, this time around one of our uncles backed out.

So obviously we were stuck with the money with him, he told us he had issues, we sent him extra #200k to offset all his issues.

From then, he ran away, we threatened him with police, he said he has lawyer.

On advice from one of uncles we hired a lawyer and sued the b*stard, not knowing he already had lawyer that will help him.

At first he was on the run, then he came denying many allegations but las las we both printed out statements of accounts he cannot deny.

So we had #1.5M with him and he has been a to play the court and almost 2 years now, he only repaid #200k and since then he wasn't even bothered.

If you have any advice kindly help out

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by JoeNL22(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Veebap:

Yes I have been scammed before, by all this sports betting people.
Na y anytime I see sports bets on the front page.
I report the posts immediately, let no one fall in the trap i was in.
It is well

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by 4teenblaq: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Illegal1:
In 2008 back in the days of 2go...

ur 2go acct has won 600k,send us airtime so we can process ur win...

naso i take send almost 12k card gv those guys...

Me send reach 50k..

To about three different scammers...

I cried.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Illegal1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
4teenblaq:

Me send reach 50k..
To about three different scammers...
I cried.
hahahahahaha...
those guys get sweet mouth dye...
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by jeromestarks: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Slynation:
Well...I have never been scammed/duped because due investigation is been carried out before sending out money...

A wise man once told me..."If it looks like scam, sound like scam, smell like scam, then it is scam...
Relax. Soon, you will be.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Gkemz: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
I was defrauded of 200k last two months by a group of fraudsters who bribed police to cooperate with them for a share of their loot. This is police that I called to mediate and protect me. It was a very sad and unfortunate incidence that changed my perception of police as the most corrupt agency regardless of gender, tribe or religion. I lost the little regard I had for police and because of this, I no longer pity them when they are forgotten by the corrupt government after retirement. I ain't got no fvcking sympathy for any of them caught up in a crossfire. He who promotes injustice against one another will never see justice in his life.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by written007: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
This guy is thief and a scammer. Take note

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by DamiAyo17(f): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Veebap:

it's obvious poverty has eaten deep into your brain that you think the above money mentioned are out of reach to a hardworking young man.

Send me your account number let me credit you 10k poor man.

pls send to me too...I want to buy text books for my son 3032843054 First bank...Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by perdollar(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yes. More than a million
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Harbeytech: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Anywhere custom stella dey right e no better for her and her PA dey dupe me with some of 55k

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
i was trying to buy a sure game to play on bet9ja and one useless nairalander scammed me my hard earned 3k. thats the only time i was scammed in my life

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed / Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.