Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience (33416 Views)

She Was Duped Of N20,000 / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Blessiing:
I patronised a friend that sells things online with 33k and she ended up scamming me,also gave me a number to call that it was the driver's number for delivery,the guy later explained everything to me and till date she never paid my money,second one was about 150k,did one business like that with a guy and he ended up blocking me and also stopped picking my calls,immediately he hears my voice he cuts the call....it is well sha

I’ve experienced something like this from a friend and I’ll never patronize any friend again except I’m seeing the commodity and I’m 100% sure it’s good. Doing business with friends doesn’t end well most times and the worst part is that you can’t really do anything about it due to past favors. If na random person wey Bleep up you can easily deal with that person but if it’s your friend you can’t really do anything so that you won’t seen as a wicked person.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by rusher14: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
JaySterling:
Mine was a clearing agent

I imported a car and gave him to clear

Cost of clearing was 1.3M

He kept on posting me and after a few weeks, I couldn’t reach him again. I went to his house and his family said he was dead and showed me obituary and death certificate. I reported the matter to the police

We all know how it ended, police collected over 200k from me to investigate the case and kept on trying to get more. Long and short, they told me the guy was truly dead and I should move on (obviously collected bribe from him to die the case)

I paid army and used soldiers to pick up the family members, they couldn’t pay, his family said they didn’t do any business with me but him, and he is truly dead. They kept on swearing

I used cult boys to pick up his brothers, still no positive result

The guy has obviously travelled out with my money

I got tired of wasting more funds on the case and moved on. We go jamb somewhere one day. Allah!

Make e no be say the guy done die true true.

Abi you go continue the fight for the afterlife?

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Yusuph2504(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
I’ve been scammed before by Arab money familiy ,until I got to ijebu before realizing that It’s another update entirely

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by jconsulting(f): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
WealthGate 2007, MMM , GHW , Twinkas, Crypto , buying fake land in Abuja from Weatherfield Properties , how many will I count.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Kaiser20: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
tedafad:
Almost all Nigerians have been scammed
Yes, the latest was in 2015 when APC led a nation wide propaganda and sold Mr Buhari as a man of integrity to help rebuild Nigeria.
Today, more than 150,000 Nigerians have Lost lifes and property since 2015.
To be scammed once is a mistake, but to scammed multiple times then you are a big fool.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by NACE13: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
grin grin grin na so.

If you are not willing to be mad too, some people are ready to destroy you and send you back to village. grin

I swear o. I really learnt a lot from that man. Even when he gave me a job to execute, I delivered it days before the deadline. He told me his own type of Christianity doesn't have forgiveness if you intentionally betray him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by efuro(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
BEWARE OF FOREX AND fxtm bitcoin TELEGRAPH AND WHATAPP PLATFORMS

It is hub for 419 and scammers

let dem refute dis and i will publicly publish their dirty deals

BEWARE GUYS ANYTHING
investment platform groups on whatapp or telegraph for CBN, crytocurrencies, bitcoins, etc are hotbed for scam. if u want to invest use playstore app pls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Scamburster(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Veebap:
Mine was in December 2016.. MMM gave me back to back blow of N3.5m

In a bid to recover early 2017, GHW mercilessly drew N1.2m and bitcoin worth 10,500 USD then away from me.

These two scenario beside the chicken loss to other ponzi made me to be scared of MBA Forex despite that guys are smiling with it.

Also recently, just last month to be precise i lost 237k to bet9ja i don't know how i got into it but i'm never trying it again cry

Share yours below and how you were able to move on so others can learn.
Say no more, after encounter with this criminal on this forum I change my Monika to hunt him till I discover his picture. It remains others though.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by JaySterling: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

Die just like that ? They told me he had an accident, I asked for pics of him in the hospital after the accident or pics of him at the scene of the accident, they couldn’t send. Things weren’t adding up

That guy is still alive and we go jam one day and e go be like film trick

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by iamsolasoul(f): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Once I feel in my spirit something weird is going on my instinct is to back off but sometimes you fall for a scam or two especially romantic scams but the beauty of Justice is even if it takes 10 years you will get it. Not only will you get it all the other works you have done will pay it forward for you. The first question when you see anything should be why? Who and Where? If the answers are funny don’t do it. Last but not least never bite the bait. 621

A lot of threads with YouTube links where the video doesn’t auto play or show a cover picture or is gray and then they post a link is a scam. A lot of stories are cooked up so that you will just click the link.

Na your phone they target now gave my number out to send someone money before I could say Jack Robinson he tried to hack my iCloud. So please if give you 1k no vex can’t afford to risk losing it all just to be kind.

Lazy people
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Redomi(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
mprtuary:

someone you are probably richer than
me that cannot stake 200 games
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by rusher14: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
JaySterling:
Die just like that ? They told me he had an accident, I asked for pics of him in the hospital after the accident or pics of him at the scene of the accident, they couldn’t send. Things weren’t adding up

That guy is still alive and we go jam one day and e go be like film trick

grin

Guy dey Ohio now.

Check Instagram.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by poropar009: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Redomi(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
newoffer:
U dey test ponzi as work or what? People are still falling for ponzi till tomorrow
na true
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Umunze1stSon(m): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bamijoko1:

Omoooo I bought soap two times instead of phone at computer village
lol. You use am baff? Lol
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by sukkot: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Babastrong:
I have never being scammed. Except the #162 deducted by first bank from my account without a reason.
Though they tried to explain the deduction but all their explanations fell on deaf ear and i blocked the account straight.
dupe me and you will spend the rest of your life to regret your action.
I am a sarpent with long memory, so i don't think it's wise to scam a guy like me.
so you close a whole account because of 162 naira ? like less than a dollar ??

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Phone repairers. So many times.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by princewarri1985: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
All you just said now, i swear to God i non understand one thing inside, next time please break it down to lay man terms for easily digestion, or am i the only one here that is old fashioned?
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Redomi(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
money121:

Stop this act bro
Irritating
wherever we get money is irritating, people get money in irritating ways
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by McLizbae: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Every nlder and by extension, the entire citizens of Nigeria have be bloody scammed by Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Redomi(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kajaard:

Why are Nigerians so shameless? You see someone has lost so much to scams and you still want to beg him or possibly scam him. Pathetic.
where is the scam here?
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by sukkot: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
princewarri1985:
She is so ugly and she looks sick to me
who ?
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Sheylon(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Actionbitters:
Na still Crypto called Opencart. It crashed the same week I invested 1.2m worth of bitcoin.

Funny enough, I never had experience of Crypto until my friend introduced me to Opencart.

I still dey feel the heat till now
bro take heart and move on.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Donnybestx(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bro mba forex dor crash since
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nonexisting1: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
omonighovic:

Get this amazing zealottt speaker with amazing bass, long hours of playtime, 60w capacity, sleek aesthetics.

Best Zealottt Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

Pay on delivery Nationwide

We are still talking about the escapades of you and your colleagues and you are here planning more.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by money121(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Redomi:
wherever we get money is irritating, people get money in irritating ways
Olorun awa pelu e
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Sheylon(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

baba no wan give up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by duduade: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Illegal1:
In 2008 back in the days of 2go...

ur 2go acct has won 600k,send us airtime so we can process ur win...

naso i take send almost 12k card gv those guys...
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Umunze1stSon(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
GUNITGuy:
I was told If I should invest in a platform I would get double of my investment after 5 days ....They showed me testimony of people on WhatsApp I was like let me try with 100k....
As soon as he got it he told me that I need to invest 400k to be able to get 1.5
I told him to return the money he said it's already on the forex trading...
He said how much do I have I said I don't have anything ...
He said I should go and borrow to be able to get more money....I couldn't sleep for 3-days
The boldness displayed by the scammer is something else, imagine telling you to borrow more money.

The heart of man is desprately wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by rusher14: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sheylon:
baba no wan give up.

E go follow am enter grave o.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Pauladex(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
This guy OLAYENI OLATUNJI OLUREMI scammed me 10k in 2018. I can never forget.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by yomi007k(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
I don't do online business.

I won't transact with you unless I know your house and I pay only into bank account for evidence sake.

A dull brick layer gathered liver and took money without completing the task. Now police is involved, he should be in Kirikiri/court before the end of the month.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos / Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos / Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.