Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution (8816 Views)

Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady / After Moving In As Couple, Pregnant Lady Realises Her Man Has Never Proposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by Thermodynamics(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2022
etrange:
Every day, you guys create threads lamenting about all your women sleeping around. You write epistles upon epistles about girls of nowadays. Meanwhile, you shy away from holding each other accountable.

When anyone speaks up about men sleeping around, you attack the person cause to you, that's a threat to your masculine freedom. After all, it is in man's nature to seek women for sex. That's a narrative you use to excuse your side while calling out the opposite gender. What you fail to realize is that even if you quote and argue with me till you feel you've won the argument, nothing is going to change. You'd still come back tomorrow to more epistles. I mean, if this idea of calling out women and shouting "to marry these days hein!" was a solution, things would have changed by now.

This is not blaming men for the promiscuity of women. This is holding men as accountable as we hold women. Men sleeping around and even coming online to boast about it while sexualizing everything and then turning around to criticize the women they sleep with or cry about the rarity of wife material is the most hypocritical thing ever. Where do you expect the good ones to come from? Who do you expect to marry the one's you've slept with? Me? Don't you find it extremely funny that you lot expect one gender to bear the burden of maintaining morality in your society?

You simply cannot raise good girls in a society full of bad boys. It is not practical. Until you change your orientation, your girls will remain the way they are. Nobody likes suffering. With the way boys do yahoo now, they'd do worse if they had vaginas.
I'm a man and I don't sleep around, the truth is, I'm still a virgin, I've dated only 3 girls in the past. I broke up with the 3 of them because they kept pressuring me for sex, till date 2 of them are still on my neck trying to come back.

I did not allow them because I do not want to waste their time, I cannot marry any of them. They both have an history of abortion and also have a reasonable amount of body count.

I never smash anybody future wife, why I go come marry person when many men don smash. Shuu

4 Likes

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by Divay22(f): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2022
Thermodynamics:

I'm a man and I don't sleep around, the truth is, I'm still a virgin, I've dated only 3 girls in the past. I broke up with the 3 of them because they kept pressuring me for sex, till date 2 of them are still on my neck trying to come back.

I did not allow them because I do not want to waste their time, I cannot marry any of them. They both have an history of abortion and also have a reasonable amount of body count.

I never smash anybody future wife, why I go come marry person when many men don smash. Shuu
You live in warri abi?
Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by ruggedtimi(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2022
profilemessages:
And the sad thing about prosti.tution is that at the end of the day, it doesn't guarantee that they will become rich

The money they make from selling their to.to is just enough for make up, hair do, pay bills , buy clothes, sub, buy fuel , buy food and that's all

That if they don't contract disease, or be used for rituals

Wise or smart ones among them set up business or shops or get married to a rich dude who foots their bill for ever

But if they continue selling their pxxsy, NA POVERTY AND ILL HEALTH AT THE END OF THE DAY!

and new fresh young girls will still enter the streets for GUYS to always fxck

That's one of the major porblems bedeviling Prostitu.tion in Nigeria.
i was standing close to two hk up gals outside a popular club in ph, one even pulled up with a lexus es. Apparently they are old hands in the game and they were having a discussion about the influx of new gals, how they need to start up an investment asap.

3 Likes

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by Rexymania(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2022
No be lie, especially when in their teens
Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by sageb: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2022
ruggedtimi:
i was standing close to two hk up gals outside a popular club in ph, one even pulled up with a lexus es. Apparently they are old hands in the game and they were having a discussion about the influx of news gals, how they need to start up an investment asap.

Binaowei! E be like say you be regular customer for Casablanca and mr. sweet.
Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by Fahvvy: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2022
@ednut1

An adult female makes a conscious decision to become a who.re and rather than hold her accountable for her own actions, you're blaming other people?? What kind of stupid reasoning is this?! undecided...

And even if you're saying "demand creates supply" are females piece of goods?! Don't they have free wills to make their own choices?!

So like this now, a man will go and steal and rather than blame him you'll say "well, since there's a demand for rich men and you know that the country is bad, I had to steal to become rich" undecided...

Mtttwwwwwww SMH undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by AishaDant(f): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2022
Words of a foolish man, one who has obviously faced rejection and cannot handle it.

Is it your body?

Clown ass!

2 Likes

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by Fahvvy: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2022
sweetman2022:

Truthfully you might still get a virgin to marry, I can't deny that fact. I just don't accept it when you castigate a woman who prostitute but remain blameless as a man for doing the same thing. A man who sleeps with different girls is not different from a prostitute.

The sooner you realize that men and women are different and are held to different standards the better for you undecided...

Just as when it comes to financial matters, men are held to a higher standards than women (a woman can be broke and jobless and still be respected by her man, but for a man? Nahhhh, not so much....)

So also when it comes to sexual related matters, the females are held to a higher standards than men undecided....

It's not fair, but that's how it is undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by FreeSpirited: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2022
AishaDant:
Words of a foolish man, one who has obviously faced rejection and cannot handle it.

Is it your body?

Clown ass!
I'm doing well for myself, hey, my self esteem and game is intact,,, okay?
I'm not your regular guy....u should be ashamed of your remorseless prostitute life who thinks the world revolve around ur shape

3 Likes

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by Iadymissile(f): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2022
Uptheante:
Even those wey no get killer shape dey do ashawo nowadays.
Ur job as a guy is not to stop them or to even advise them because they will never listen.
Ur job is to pound their toto to ur full satisfaction then dump them to the trash where they fully belong.
Na so the matter be
ewww this is so harsh embarassed
Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by AishaDant(f): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2022
FreeSpirited:

I'm in my 30s doing well for myself, hey, my self esteem and game is intact,,, okay?
I'm not your regular guy....u should be ashamed of your remorseless prostitute life who thinks the world revolve around u

And you have just proven that you are the dumbest cock alive assuming and concluding anything about me because I refuse to endorse your stupidity.

My dear foolish man, I am too proud to sell my body. My body means the world to me and I believe in love. I believe in belonging to only one man. Because I respect the rights of people to do whatever they like with their bodies does not mean I endorse prostitution.

Like I said earlier, you were rejected and instead of asking why or finding reasons to become better, you decided to write this rubbish and bash females with nice bodies. Aren't you absolutely pathetic?

Clown!

3 Likes

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by fman(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2022
AishaDant:

And you have just proven that you are the dumbest cock alive assuming and concluding anything about me because I refuse to endorse your stupidity.

My dear foolish man, I am too proud to sell my body. My body means the world to me and I believe in love. I believe in belonging to only one man. Because I respect the rights of people to do whatever they like with their bodies does not mean I endorse prostitution.

Like I said earlier, you were rejected and instead of asking why or finding reasons to become better, you decided to write this rubbish and bash females with nice bodies. Aren't you absolutely pathetic?

Clown!
Y did u guys break up?
Heya.
Plz sort out ya difference
And unite ya hrts.
Because he is ya EX
Does not mean he is a clown
Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by AishaDant(f): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2022
fman:

Y did u guys break up?
Heya.
Plz sort out ya difference
And unite ya hrts.
Because he is ya EX
Does not mean he is a clown

When was the last time a beautiful female slapped your face scratching your eyes with her nails?

That is exactly what I feel like doing to you right now.

3 Likes

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by fman(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2022
AishaDant:

When was the last time a beautiful female slapped your face scratching your eyes with her nails?

Heya.
Just like that?
I was only trying to be nice by fixing up the ish between you and your BF.
Babe no be so nah.

1 Like

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by fman(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2022
AishaDant:

Seems u r the violent type.
Am logging out now!!
Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by AishaDant(f): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2022
fman:

Heya.
Just like that?
I was only trying to be nice by fixing up the ish between you and your BF.
Babe no be so nah.

Men like the clown who wrote this post aren't man enough to exist in my life...

1 Like

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by AishaDant(f): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2022
fman:

Seems u r the violent type.
Am logging out now!!

Violent? Of course not.

I am just a fulani girl who knows how to completely defend hersef, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by fman(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2022
AishaDant:

Violent? Of course not.

I am just a fulani girl who knows how to completely defend hersef, that's all.
Ok
Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by fman(m): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2022
AishaDant:

Men like the clown who wrote this post aren't man enough to exist in my life...
Easy ya pressure ok.
U guys can work it out
Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by Fahvvy: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2022
etrange:

When anyone speaks up about men sleeping around, you attack the person cause to you, that's a threat to your masculine freedom.

After all, it is in man's nature to seek women for sex. That's a narrative you use to excuse your side while calling out the opposite gender. What you fail to realize is that even if you quote and argue with me till you feel you've won the argument, nothing is going to change. You'd still come back tomorrow to more epistles. I mean, if this idea of calling out women and shouting "to marry these days hein!" was a solution, things would have changed by now.

My chief....
You sound like a smart man who is living in a deluded and fantascious reality...

One thing you need to understand is that Men and Women are different and they're both held to different standards...

In an ideal world, what is good for the gadner would be also good for the goose, but in this reality, it's very far from it...

In this reality sir, it is inexcusable for a man to be broke, but for a woman, not so much... If you bring a broke man and a broke woman and present them before the society, the man will MOST DEFINITELY suffer more backlash than the woman ever will (that is if she will suffer any at all)...

Same thing applies here sir, a woman sleeping around is inexcusable and she is bound to suffer more backlash than her male counterpart...

It's not fair, but that's the reality we live in...

etrange:
This is not blaming men for the promiscuity of women. This is holding men as accountable as we hold women. Men sleeping around and even coming online to boast about it while sexualizing everything and then turning around to criticize the women they sleep with or cry about the rarity of wife material is the most hypocritical thing ever. Where do you expect the good ones to come from? Who do you expect to marry the one's you've slept with? Me?

Don't you find it extremely funny that you lot expect one gender to bear the burden of maintaining morality in your society?

Oga men and women are not the same o!!!!!!
If you understand this, you will see the "erroneousness" of your write up undecided...

You say men sleep around and yet turn back to criticize the women who do, that's true, but don't very wretched and broke women also criticize men for being broke?? grin and yet when they do, I don't see you take this stand grin I don't see you also open threads and make comments that hold women "accountable" isn't that hypocrisy? grin....

I'm not saying it's fair sir, but this is the world we live in in undecided....

And argue all we want, this will not be changing anytime soon, you might as well try and figure out a way around it....

etrange:
You simply cannot raise good girls in a society full of bad boys. It is not practical. Until you change your orientation, your girls will remain the way they are. Nobody likes suffering. With the way boys do yahoo now, they'd do worse if they had vaginas.

You keep talking about men "changing their Orientation", how about the women? Aren't they beings with the ability to choose? Can't they say no to premarital sex knowing fully well that they will be more societal backlash on them than their male counterpart?

Lemme paint you a picture sir...
If you and I were to do business together, let's say you contribute 99million and I contribute 1million, who do you think should be most careful?? You right??

That's simply because if things goes south you have more to lose than I do, so wouldn't it be smart for you to do all your checks and balances? Wouldn't it be smart for you to be extra careful knowing fully well that you're the one who would suffer the most consequence??

Apply the same thing here sir...
A woman knowing that she has FAR MORE to lose when it comes to issues such as this, shouldn't she be the one who is most careful??

I know it's not fair, but it is what it is...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by AishaDant(f): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2022
fman:

Easy ya pressure ok.
U guys can work it out

It's clear you also don't have sense.

You're still on about me and him when I don't even know him.

I wonder if your own stupidity was inherited smh!

1 Like

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by Bradford111(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2022
AishaDant:

It's clear you also don't have sense.

You're still on about me and him when I don't even know him.

I wonder if your own stupidity was inherited smh!

Who’s that girl on your profile She looks very fvckable
Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by blingxx(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2022
FreeSpirited:
Once a lady realises she has a banging hot body, probably from so much admiration from guys and men, the next lofty agenda on her checklist is to become a prostitute.
This is so rife and has been confirmed time and time again in our society, and I'm sick of it!
I seriously suspect most beautiful ladies with killer body and i have zero regard for them, as they are quick to take advantage of the attention they get just to cash out, why? Under the veil of that killer body is a chicken brain with low self esteema. I don't even rate them.
It's one of the reasons i think a child should be educated, and not only that, a girl child must be handled with strict hand when growing up, Infact unnecessary friendship and peer forming should be discouraged. Rather, skill building, moral and intellectual development should be fostered in them.
All our girls are now ashawo, i mean the ones with hot body, even when they are ugly o..
..See them everywhere on social media, Tiktok, Instagram, Tinder, shame go cash u, and they are brazen and shameless abt displaying dier bodies.
To marry these days is really a big risk cos most ladies of nowadays actually believe in the idea of sleeping with anybody for Money. Most guys have married prostitute in disguise...
If your babe have a banging body, I sorry for you.
If you have a babe with killer shape and she doesn't have this spirit of Ashawo, or coded ashawo, you are a lucky human being indeed

I wish they can have a shift in mentality.

If you reason am well na poverty cause all this things , the same reason fine boys dey fvck pple serious babe upandown .. use what you have to get what you want

2 Likes

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2022
AishaDant:

Clown!

Please stop lying dear, you are a runs girl na why the thing dey pain you. Of course we are not expecting you to admit it but it’s really obvious you’re an ashawo. Girls that are not into runs don’t talk in issues like this because clear conscience fears no accusation. But all of una wey dey here dey talk rubbish na una conscience dey worry una.

4 Likes

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by KingDash: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2022
20k plenty na.. some go for 2k flat
omonighovic:
I can categorically say that most girls in Nigeria are into transactional sex due to greed, poverty and hunger. it's nothing new

From girls in territory institutions to working places.

A typical hookup girl charges nothing less than 20k for the night and who are the patrons ? Men of course.

If there's no Demand ,there won't be any supply.
Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by FreeSpirited: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2022
AishaDant:

Clown!
As far as i can remember, rejection is not a thing, not an option, cos abundance is everywhere, chicken brain bigg yansh and tall gals abound...so why think rejection exist for me...never...i control and determine who i fvbck...i don't do relationship billshit
U should be more honest and speak against the virus of ashawo in ur gender
Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by Scarface1260: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2022
ashawo no get shame from day one
Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by AishaDant(f): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:

Please stop lying dear, you are a runs girl na why the thing dey pain you. Of course we are not expecting you to admit it but it’s really obvious you’re an ashawo. Girls that are not into runs don’t talk in issues like this because clear conscience fears no accusation. But all of una wey dey here dey talk rubbish na una conscience dey worry una.

I'll just assume you're a dirty old witch on here seeking relevance.

I said what I said.

1 Like

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by ednut1(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Same men complaining are the same men who spend on olosho or simp for ladies hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by Acidosis(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2022
etrange:
Every day, you guys create threads lamenting about all your women sleeping around. You write epistles upon epistles about girls of nowadays. Meanwhile, you shy away from holding each other accountable.

When anyone speaks up about men sleeping around, you attack the person cause to you, that's a threat to your masculine freedom. After all, it is in man's nature to seek women for sex. That's a narrative you use to excuse your side while calling out the opposite gender. What you fail to realize is that even if you quote and argue with me till you feel you've won the argument, nothing is going to change. You'd still come back tomorrow to more epistles. I mean, if this idea of calling out women and shouting "to marry these days hein!" was a solution, things would have changed by now.

This is not blaming men for the promiscuity of women. This is holding men as accountable as we hold women. Men sleeping around and even coming online to boast about it while sexualizing everything and then turning around to criticize the women they sleep with or cry about the rarity of wife material is the most hypocritical thing ever. Where do you expect the good ones to come from? Who do you expect to marry the one's you've slept with? Me? Don't you find it extremely funny that you lot expect one gender to bear the burden of maintaining morality in your society?

Apt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by ruggedtimi(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2022
sageb:

Binaowei! E be like say you be regular customer for Casablanca and mr. sweet.
lol no!! Na for playhouse. I be dey buy sharwama
Re: Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2022
FreeSpirited:

U are a foolish juvenile....take ur woman asslicking to Facebook...

You must be fantastically stupid, why insult him like that?

You argue with facts not emotion's.

Back to your useless topic, it travel both ways you can't expect morals in females while men take advantage of the weaknesses (financial in this case) in women.

However as it will always be stated in the intelligence community you always have a choice to choose between right and wrong.

But again I'll say may your troubles be small, because if some people explain thier life to you, you most likely don't have an answer. If you've been opportuned stay humble and shun careless lifestyles rather than pass blames.

Offkos some ladies deserves what comes to them likewise the men.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend / "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo / How To Break Blood Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.