Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. (4877 Views)

I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help / Please Help Or Advice , I’m Starting Fraud Next Week / My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Juliusmartin01: 6:13am On Sep 12, 2022
omale88:
Dude don't let them use my husband and our husband to ruin your life,you can only give what you can afford,it's obvious they want you to go and join a gang to rob,kidnap and extort people,as for your job do real estate agent job,you can find any agent around you who could teach you, when it's time to ditch an unhealthy relationship do it with glee and move on stop being in pains for nothing and wake up before you mess up.goodluck.
Thanks very much brother.,God bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Juliusmartin01: 6:15am On Sep 12, 2022
jogsman01:
98%? Those are termites that we do pray against in church. Oga, you never get wife ooo, and I can see death knocking at your door if you don't find your way ASAP
I appreciate your advice bro I’m taking steps already..because I can’t just kill myself when I have parents to take care of.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by peedeeasobie(m): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Juliusmartin01:
Thanks very much bro.. thanks for the advice.,God bless you.,I really appreciate.,I’ve tried so much for this so-called girl.,is it about cloth or wigs all this material things.,I can’t just bear it anymore.,I just have to let go.,thanks soo much!

You know you just told a lie. You are not letting go. In fact, you can't let go... you will still chat her up, and call her... you will keep on trying until you hear there is another guy in the picture... until she has finished you completely, then your eyes will open, you will start saying that women are wicked.

You have a deep case of inferiority complex.

Better leave that nonsense you call relationship

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 12, 2022
Juliusmartin01:
Thanks very much brother.,God bless you abundantly.
you are welcome.
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Juliusmartin01: 6:21am On Sep 12, 2022
peedeeasobie:

You know you just told a lie. You are not letting go. In fact, you can't let go... you will still chat her up, and call her... you will keep on trying until you hear there is another guy in the picture... until she has finished you completely, then your eyes will open, you will start saying that women are wicked.

You have a deep case of inferiority complex.

Better leave that nonsense you call relationship
sincerely I have already locked u.,I almost have high bp when I was thinking about it yesterday.,because what I’ve being doing..,Stopped me for even doing much for my parents.,I feel like a fool!.
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Juliusmartin01: 6:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Juliusmartin01:
sincerely I have already locked u.,I almost have high bp when I was thinking about it yesterday.,because what I’ve being doing..,Stopped me for even doing much for my parents.,I feel like a fool!.
”locked up”
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Temmylee01(m): 6:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Juliusmartin01 hafa, you don serve her the breakfast yet
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Juliusmartin01: 6:30am On Sep 12, 2022
Temmylee01:
Juliusmartin01 hafa, you don serve her the breakfast yet
well her attitude this day’s seems like she wanna serve me the breakfast already.lol

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by jogsman01(m): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2022
Juliusmartin01:
I appreciate your advice bro I’m taking steps already..because I can’t just kill myself when I have parents to take care of.
parents are so much important bro. Take a bold step and move on. There are good ladies out there, and I believe you will find yours amongst them. Make sure you celebrate your #japa from the termites pls. Have a good day bro.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Temmylee01(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2022
Juliusmartin01:
well her attitude this day’s seems like she wanna serve me the breakfast already.lol
oga from this morning no pick her calls, nd don't even think of calling her except you be natural born mugu.
And if she calls back no pick, I'm sure she won't take you serious but after two or three days believe me she start pressuring u cuz she go don see say the matter don dey become reality, my guy no fall ooh.
Stand your feet if her call and messages plenty block her.
Make sure say nah night u go dey come back house so as to avoid seeing her.
Ire oooh
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by xtivin(m): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2022
Kayanmatta dey work for op head. Op you have enter waist bead trap or kpekus sweatener trap. Na billing them go give you till you become a piece of bread. Wake up, if you drop me small thing at least my kids go feed today and even pray for you. Pls be wise, na elderly advice be this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Chris2863(m): 7:05am On Sep 12, 2022
Juliusmartin01:
Thanks very much bro.. thanks for the advice.,God bless you.,I really appreciate.,I’ve tried so much for this so-called girl.,is it about cloth or wigs all this material things.,I can’t just bear it anymore.,I just have to let go.,thanks soo much!
nooooooooo, go where?. You must continue the charity work. I really pity some of you guys shaa although nah illiteracy and ignorance dey cause all this stupidity

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Sucre6: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2022
Dude this girl has since moved on, you have been the one forcing yourself and dating yourself in this relationship, to her u are just a cash cow, an ATM card without a pin.

She's with someone else, I am 101% sure about that. See

Ghost her, don't pick her calls again bot reply her message, don't let her come see you, just move on, just that you sound like a weak sisi don't know how deep you are in simping

I use to care very much about women, then they use me the way they are now using u, when I took the red pill, I just bang and move on, I give them attitude and they now craving attention, lesson

Women don't like when u treat them nicely, they see you as a weak ass man, reason why most of my exes still comes to visit, use their money they collect from their gullible cash cow like you to cook for me at my house, i bang her from Friday night till Sunday night and still won't call her when she lives Monday morning, yet she still wanna come back next weekend grin and hey, we ain't even dating, they knew I got a girlfriend, yet they still don't care, girls like to compete to get what they don't have, they don't value what they have.

Making yourself available all the time to girls will only make u a forever weak ass simping sisi

Girls don't like it when u are too nice, you are just too nice, nice guys don't get the pvssy, Red pillars does with ease grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Juliusmartin01: 7:09am On Sep 12, 2022
Temmylee01:
oga from this morning no pick her calls, nd don't even think of calling her except you be natural born mugu.
And if she calls back no pick, I'm sure she won't take you serious but after two or three days believe me she start pressuring u cuz she go don see say the matter don dey become reality, my guy no fall ooh.
Stand your feet if her call and messages plenty block her.
Make sure say nah night u go dey come back house so as to avoid seeing her.
Ire oooh
her mom will always want to come through for her and beg me..,I really don’t know how to go about this part.
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Chris2863(m): 7:14am On Sep 12, 2022
Juliusmartin01:
one of the best advice ever!..may you live long in Jesus name..,and whatever you lay your hands � upon will always prosper…thanks so much..,God bless you!
you a big time clown. So, you know that this is one of the best advice yet you are still forcing the relationship on her, who do you??
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Sucre6: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2022
Juliusmartin01:
her mom will always want to come through for her and beg me..,I really don’t know how to go about this part.

Be like u no get sense, ghost all of them, ain't u man angry

Which kind weak sisi be this

Tell her mom that u don't want anything to do with them no more, that her daughter has found another mugu, u ain't doing again, continue doing much charity

If you want to spend money, send it to your parents, they will appreciate and pray for you, don ever give your mumu girlfriend and her family shishi again. , use your sense

6 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Sucre6: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Chris2863:
you a big time clown. So, you know that this is one of the best advice yet you are still forcing the relationship on her, who do you??

The guy is a weak side undecided

I dey cry on him behalf cry

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Juliusmartin01: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2022
Sucre6:

Be like u no get sense, ghost all of them, ain't u man angry

Which kind weak sisi be this

Tell her mom that u don't want anything to do with them no more, that her daughter has found another mugu, u ain't doing again, continue doing much charity

If you want to spend money, send it to your parents, they will appreciate and pray for you, don ever give your mumu girlfriend and her family shishi again. , use your sense
Thanks soo much bro!
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Temmylee01(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Juliusmartin01:
chaiiii, Bros even if her mum call avoid the both of them ahbeg. No pick anybody's call again. Cut all link off.
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2022
This was copied from else where, but the niqqa is a mumu pro max

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by AgentGoat: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Nigerian kind of relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by benqo01(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Op you are still have long life to live,don't wife that girl,don't start what you can't finish now is the time to end it
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Zonefree(m): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2022
I'm 101% certain you'll still go back and beg that girl. She got you hypnotized.

But, if you truly want to be free from her shackles, block her on Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, block her numbers from contacting you again, block her mother's number too. Delete everything about her in your life.

If she contacts you with a different number, block that contact immediately. By doing so, she will realised you've been redeemed.

Always remember, they no tie your life with that girl's nyash. You can live without her.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by OscarJaden(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2022
How i wish shola on Twitter will read this he will be so disappointed
So many weak men out there....

Of everything you have been doing for her i guess what she only have to offer is her pussy smh
You deserve better man....she only sees you as the one that will elevate her family from poverty
Imagine her mother,elder brother, Father and even she asking you for money
Her entire family is shameless

Run for your life bro
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Rexymania(m): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2022
The girl does not love you
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Impostorr: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2022
I feel very irritated reading through this. You are allowing someone you're footing her bills to be controlling you like this all in the name of being in love?

Nah! Grow up man
Never you invest in a woman in a bid to marry her. I most cases, it doesn't end well.

Channel your energy in developing and improving yourself. You're obviously getting attached to a leech. Dump her sorry ass and move on.
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Baronthecelebri: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2022
Nawa, that girl does not love you. But her brother is stupid, to be begging you for money. Guy leave that girl, that's why her step mom is fighting her mom.
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Juliusmartin01: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Nawa, that girl does not love you. But her brother is stupid, to be begging you for money. Guy leave that girl, that's why her step mom is fighting her mom.
Thanks for the advice bro..you’re blessed taking steps already.
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Juliusmartin01: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Impostorr:
I feel very irritated reading through this. You are allowing someone you're footing her bills to be controlling you like this all in the name of being in love?

Nah! Grow up man
Never you invest in a woman in a bid to marry her. I most cases, it doesn't end well.

Channel your energy in developing and improving yourself. You're obviously getting attached to a leech. Dump her sorry ass and move on.
Thanks so much brother.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by aamir14t: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2022
I wonder who raised these generation of sissy men. WeaklingI wonder who raised these generation of sissy men. Weakling...
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by ObinaaDubai: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2022
Juliusmartin01:
Good morning nairalanders,am in serious pain,I really need your help.,there’s this girl I’ve being dating for 3yrs now.,we have both being doing well ever since we’ve being dating.,I take almost 98% of her responsibilities.,we actually stay together but I’m actually out for work right now in Lagos..,so her dad passed away last year.,because her dad married two wives the other one isn’t giving her mom peace so they actually had to relocate from where they are to ibadan,so her and her mom was actually staying at her elder brother’s place till they find a house..,they already find a house and she was telling me the house worths 700k.,and the deadline would be end of this month,she said she’s depressed she’s this and that,definitely she’s trying to say i should come pay it,I also have bills on my neck to sort,this girl has a elder brother that doesn’t even wanna do anything to support..they will all keep asking me for money putting all their problems on my head all in the name of relationship.,we actually planning to get married but I don’t think it can happen again.,her brother will ask me for money.,her mom will ask me for money.,even when her dad was alive I’m actually fed up..,I do almost everything for this girl financially.,going to Clothings,feeding and all.,this time around because I’m not capable enough of doing all this financial needs for her like before I just noticed her attitude changed towards me.,my parents already know her parents and her parents already know my parents even before her dad passed away last year.,they actually speak on phone.,most of this financial help i render to them wouldn’t even let me do much financially for my own parents.,this girl will always need money which I will always try my best in doing everytime to give her.,her elder brother will always ask me for money too.,someone who’s supposed to be working very hard to make the little family okay.,I’m really trying my best.,I have spent so much money on her I’ve invested in her alot.,the last time we had a fight just because i sent her money..she said I embarrassed her and sent her money out of pity.,she deleted her WhatsApp and said if I want to reach her I can reach her at Instagram or phone call.,so I’m actually fed up about this whole thing and I don’t know what to do anymore I also have my own problems.,ever since this below �screenshot I posted happened she refuse to chat anymore since then.,since yesterday morning.,please I need your advice,no insults please and please pardon my grammars I’m not really good at it.thanks so much in advance.

Okay I will give you a very good advice..

That lady does not love you at all, in fact she's using you as an ATM machine, both her bro, mom and her see you as an ATM.

If someone richer than you comes for her hand in marriage,the speed way she go use leave ehn, u sef u go shock....

Broda man breakup with that girl block her everywhere.. Cause she will drain you totally...

But if you say love Don blind ur eyes grin ride on...

Cause that's not love,someone who does not care about ur future, wants you to spend all u make on her and her family.... I am very sure she hardly gets you any gifts...

Only thing I can say she gives you is sex,and now sex is very cheap ...sometimes most men confuse sex to be love...and this tends to block ur reasoning....

She does not love you...

If possible send me a mail let me talk to you personally on phone cause e dey pain me say you dey go down

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Juliusmartin01: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2022
ObinaaDubai:

Okay I will give you a very good advice..

That lady does not love you at all, in fact she's using you as an ATM machine, both her bro, mom and her see you as an ATM.

If someone richer than you comes for her hand in marriage,the speed way she go use leave ehn, u sef u go shock....

Broda man breakup with that girl block her everywhere.. Cause she will drain you totally...

But if you say love Don blind ur eyes grin ride on...

Cause that's not love,someone who does not care about ur future, wants you to spend all u make on her and her family.... I am very sure she hardly gets you any gifts...

Only thing I can say she gives you is sex,and now sex is very cheap ...sometimes most men confuse sex to be love...and this tends to block ur reasoning....

She does not love you...

If possible send me a mail let me talk to you personally on phone cause e dey pain me say you dey go down
thanks very much brother may God uplift you..,please how can I send you a mail?am new to this nairaland something.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour / I'm 18 And Might Like a 34 Year Old / My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.