Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,015 members, 7,841,864 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. (4888 Views)

I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help / Please Help Or Advice , I’m Starting Fraud Next Week / My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by advanceDNA: 6:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Freshman54:
Sorry for the mess you put yourself into, Ladies are ungrateful beings, please leave her,face your mother, brothers and sisters, they're the ones that will be there for you, when you get show down,E get why

Women are very cruel sometimes....yet they will quickly set their own brother straight if he's being a maga for another women tht doesnt love him

if they come to this thread now....u start to will acuse guys of hatred against them and misogyny.....they will insult the op that it serves him right, yet they cannot date witbout money......sill if a man showers love and money on them they will still treat him like trash .......las las na no spend money on any woman u never marry is the best way to go....
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Peterrio: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2022
gaby:
E be like say e better to born Hushpuppi or BAT than to born ozuor a.k.a fool...

If you be my brother... I for go arrange better cane, soak am for Cameron pepper water for seven days come share one one give papa, mama, and all our sinlings.

We go invite you for family meeting...

Your life no go ever remain the same again aswear...

Baba u be G!

No go let me fall in love with you oh

See how the thing dey pain me here as I dey read the story

Untop that, the guy wan talk, e say "my elder brother in abroad said..."

Oga think for yourself na! If your elder brother didn't said, what would you do?

SMH
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Juliusmartin01: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2022
duduade:
At what age are you carrying all these responsibilities

You will just die... before your time

Even us that are looking for responsible girls to choke us with responsibilities, we can't fall for this kain trap.

Tufiakwa

Wise up Bro from your maga-ness
thanks bro.,thank you all for your advice.,I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by ibechris(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2022
U don't need help but a brain reset.
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by emmaodet: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2022
gaby:
E be like say e better to born Hushpuppi or BAT than to born ozuor a.k.a fool...

If you be my brother... I for go arrange better cane, soak am for Cameron pepper water for seven days come share one one give papa, mama, and all our sinlings.

We go invite you for family meeting...

Your life no go ever remain the same again aswear...

grin
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Juliusmartin01:
Good morning nairalanders,am in serious pain,I really need your help.,there’s this girl I’ve being dating for 3yrs now.,we have both being doing well ever since we’ve being dating.,I take almost 98% of her responsibilities.,we actually stay together but I’m actually out for work right now in Lagos..,so her dad passed away last year.,because her dad married two wives the other one isn’t giving her mom peace so they actually had to relocate from where they are to ibadan,so her and her mom was actually staying at her elder brother’s place till they find a house..,they already find a house and she was telling me the house worths 700k.,and the deadline would be end of this month,she said she’s depressed she’s this and that,definitely she’s trying to say i should come pay it,I also have bills on my neck to sort,this girl has a elder brother that doesn’t even wanna do anything to support..they will all keep asking me for money putting all their problems on my head all in the name of relationship.,we actually planning to get married but I don’t think it can happen again.,her brother will ask me for money.,her mom will ask me for money.,even when her dad was alive I’m actually fed up..,I do almost everything for this girl financially.,going to Clothings,feeding and all.,this time around because I’m not capable enough of doing all this financial needs for her like before I just noticed her attitude changed towards me.,my parents already know her parents and her parents already know my parents even before her dad passed away last year.,they actually speak on phone.,most of this financial help i render to them wouldn’t even let me do much financially for my own parents.,this girl will always need money which I will always try my best in doing everytime to give her.,her elder brother will always ask me for money too.,someone who’s supposed to be working very hard to make the little family okay.,I’m really trying my best.,I have spent so much money on her I’ve invested in her alot.,the last time we had a fight just because i sent her money..she said I embarrassed her and sent her money out of pity.,she deleted her WhatsApp and said if I want to reach her I can reach her at Instagram or phone call.,so I’m actually fed up about this whole thing and I don’t know what to do anymore I also have my own problems.,ever since this below �screenshot I posted happened she refuse to chat anymore since then.,since yesterday morning.,please I need your advice,no insults please and please pardon my grammars I’m not really good at it.thanks so much in advance.

angry
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Juliusmartin01:
Good morning nairalanders,am in serious pain,I really need your help.,there’s this girl I’ve being dating for 3yrs now.,we have both being doing well ever since we’ve being dating.,I take almost 98% of her responsibilities.,we actually stay together but I’m actually out for work right now in Lagos..,so her dad passed away last year.,because her dad married two wives the other one isn’t giving her mom peace so they actually had to relocate from where they are to ibadan,so her and her mom was actually staying at her elder brother’s place till they find a house..,they already find a house and she was telling me the house worths 700k.,and the deadline would be end of this month,she said she’s depressed she’s this and that,definitely she’s trying to say i should come pay it,I also have bills on my neck to sort,this girl has a elder brother that doesn’t even wanna do anything to support..they will all keep asking me for money putting all their problems on my head all in the name of relationship.,we actually planning to get married but I don’t think it can happen again.,her brother will ask me for money.,her mom will ask me for money.,even when her dad was alive I’m actually fed up..,I do almost everything for this girl financially.,going to Clothings,feeding and all.,this time around because I’m not capable enough of doing all this financial needs for her like before I just noticed her attitude changed towards me.,my parents already know her parents and her parents already know my parents even before her dad passed away last year.,they actually speak on phone.,most of this financial help i render to them wouldn’t even let me do much financially for my own parents.,this girl will always need money which I will always try my best in doing everytime to give her.,her elder brother will always ask me for money too.,someone who’s supposed to be working very hard to make the little family okay.,I’m really trying my best.,I have spent so much money on her I’ve invested in her alot.,the last time we had a fight just because i sent her money..she said I embarrassed her and sent her money out of pity.,she deleted her WhatsApp and said if I want to reach her I can reach her at Instagram or phone call.,so I’m actually fed up about this whole thing and I don’t know what to do anymore I also have my own problems.,ever since this below �screenshot I posted happened she refuse to chat anymore since then.,since yesterday morning.,please I need your advice,no insults please and please pardon my grammars I’m not really good at it.thanks so much in advance.

Can u repet the question please?(no oofencse) angry
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by deltateam: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
kepstone:
This story really touched me ... Because I was in the very exact shoes this OP is in right now and it ended in tears, loss, wreckage and financial set back. In the end I discovered that this my ex got pregnant for another and now they are married, probably because she felt he has more money than I. She left me at the point I lost everything and began to show me attitudes and even added insult to it. This girl my ex insulted life out if me and even gave me a wound scar that's an everlasting Mark on my hand. Anytime I see that scar it reminds me if the ordeal I went through with this girl in the name of love.
I had to let go when I realized this girl does not love me and never loved me, she only came for the money and when it was gone she bailed out on me.
I can emphatically tell you her family drained me,I lost 2.4m because of this girl, she got married to a guy with Benz and was mocking me, the guy she was secretly seeing while we were already in premarital counseling about to marry. That girl caused me pained, emotional torture I had to go back to class room to start teaching while praying to God for a better job. From a guy that had over 2.4m in his account to a guy who was struggling with 18k teaching salary and sometimes we were not even paid.i became very emaciated also thought of ending it all. But God in his Mercy had a better plans for me. I moved on and let her be, her mum supported her in all her actions towards me. I keep laughing at the current husband because he doesn't know who he married, she he losses his money that's when the demon in her will show.
I have a standard now... If it's money that will keep her she doesn't worth my time and stress I let go of leeches till I find my own, I have not at the moment but I know very soon I will do so.
Bro just move in let her be she will wreck you. When a woman doesn't love you she wrecks you.

✍️

Can you remember what you told op in this thread below;

https://www.nairaland.com/3128811/why-should-stay-away-mmm

Check page 1, he advised people to stay away from MMM but you told him to "Stop saying rubbish."
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Juliusmartin01: 6:18am On Sep 15, 2022
deltateam:

Can you remember what you told op in this thread below;

https://www.nairaland.com/3128811/why-should-stay-away-mmm

Check page 1, he advised people to stay away from MMM but you told him to "Stop saying rubbish."
so what are you trying to say?
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Sweetvie: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Juliusmartin01:
So op have you break up with her?
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by deltateam: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2022
Juliusmartin01:

You are slow for asking.
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by proff010: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2022
Run for your life ooo
Juliusmartin01:
Thanks so much for the advice bro…,a house of 700k that’d still have to be furnished.,even the TVs and chairs that should be placed there isn’t part of the money yet..,and the brother isn’t doing anything than to be asking me for money.,my elder brother that’s abroad said I can’t marry such girl.,that the family problem will affect me big time..,and the so called brother will feel very entitled and I won’t have a peace of mind.
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by milliondollas(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2022
MUMU NA YOU BE
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by CaptainAyub: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
robinso01:
Well done father Christmas, the cheerful giver, the microfinance bank of our time. Giver her the 700k if you truly love her.
Mo'foker looks like he's not yet very financially stable,he go carry another albatross keep for him neck.
If he has an accident that damages say one of his legs today, that girl will only hang around for 3 months offering only "heyaa heyaa".
After that,she will move on with the next available mugu who can pay her bills.
That's how poor African women are structured.
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by elmagnifico411(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
So u need someone to tell u all these? Oga, you're not in pains, all I see is u not wanting to think with your head. You are not a husband yet, and you're taking care of dead father, mother, brother, and girlfriend. The thing be like juju, seriously. And to worsen matters, you're still asking why d attitude, of which you're the one that's suppose to be giving her big attitude as a shameless lady that she is, putting all her family problem on a boyfriend.. lemme tell u the truth, if u marry that girl, na highway to your grave be that. They'll suck u dry!!!
Juliusmartin01:
Thanks so much for the advice bro…,a house of 700k that’d still have to be furnished.,even the TVs and chairs that should be placed there isn’t part of the money yet..,and the brother isn’t doing anything than to be asking me for money.,my elder brother that’s abroad said I can’t marry such girl.,that the family problem will affect me big time..,and the so called brother will feel very entitled and I won’t have a peace of mind.
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
kepstone:
This story really touched me ... Because I was in the very exact shoes this OP is in right now and it ended in tears, loss, wreckage and financial set back. In the end I discovered that this my ex got pregnant for another and now they are married, probably because she felt he has more money than I. She left me at the point I lost everything and began to show me attitudes and even added insult to it. This girl my ex insulted life out if me and even gave me a wound scar that's an everlasting Mark on my hand. Anytime I see that scar it reminds me if the ordeal I went through with this girl in the name of love.
I had to let go when I realized this girl does not love me and never loved me, she only came for the money and when it was gone she bailed out on me.
I can emphatically tell you her family drained me,I lost 2.4m because of this girl, she got married to a guy with Benz and was mocking me, the guy she was secretly seeing while we were already in premarital counseling about to marry. That girl caused me pained, emotional torture I had to go back to class room to start teaching while praying to God for a better job. From a guy that had over 2.4m in his account to a guy who was struggling with 18k teaching salary and sometimes we were not even paid.i became very emaciated also thought of ending it all. But God in his Mercy had a better plans for me. I moved on and let her be, her mum supported her in all her actions towards me. I keep laughing at the current husband because he doesn't know who he married, she he losses his money that's when the demon in her will show.
I have a standard now... If it's money that will keep her she doesn't worth my time and stress I let go of leeches till I find my own, I have not at the moment but I know very soon I will do so.
Bro just move in let her be she will wreck you. When a woman doesn't love you she wrecks you.

✍️
mehn..sorry for the ordeal.your case worse pass my own o.How many years did you date her
Re: I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Years ago..like 4years back..when I see this type of story and I see pple comment...OP leave her..I usually wonder how people think it's so easy to leave a loved one.Untill it happened to me before I understand. Doing all those spending for her means nothing.it will not make her love you more,and the day she will hurt you so bad and you will start regretting why you did not leave all along.you might think we are being hard on you telling you to walk away,its not worth it,inconveniencing yourself for a woman will not change how she sees you and will gladly rush to anoda dick when situation arises.walk away OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) / How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) / I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.