Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them (2129 Views)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by RichProminent(m): 4:57am On Sep 12, 2022
I don't know why I suddenly loose interest in any woman I've sexed.

I can date a woman for a month but when we have sex for the first time, I will totally loose interest in her. Is this normal?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by BurialGround: 5:17am On Sep 12, 2022
It is a spiritual problem that may affect your marriage if not properly handled.
The people that suffer things like this are those with heavy lust and appetite for women.

If you are one of such, your Deliverance starts from here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by VictorUSA(m): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2022
BurialGround:
It is a spiritual problem that may affect your marriage if not properly handled.
The people that suffer things like this are those with heavy lust and appetite for women.

If you are one of such, your Deliverance starts from here.
I know. They must find a way to connect everything with religion.

3 Likes

Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by endsarrrs(f): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2022
RichProminent:

I can date a woman for a month but when we have sex for the first time, I will totally loose interest in her. Is this normal?

Listen to the ''burialground'' the commentator above, he will direct your path...

Seriously though, I hate how some men objectify women. The way they act nice only so they can get laid

NB: Hang out with women with the specific purpose of knowing them, not sex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by RichProminent(m): 5:39am On Sep 12, 2022
endsarrrs:

Listen to the ''burialground'' the commentator above, he will direct your path...

Seriously though, I hate how some men objectify women. The way they act nice only so they can get laid

NB: Hang out with women with the specific purpose of knowing them, not sex.
No I don't act nice with the aim of leaving them when I get what I want. No matter how i like a lady i loose interest in her after getting into her which is abnormal and that is why i am hesitant to demand for sex from any girl i am dating.

1 Like

Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by BurialGround: 5:50am On Sep 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
I know. They must find a way to connect everything with religion.

If you have a better solution why don't you give him than trying to derail the thread
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by BurialGround: 5:56am On Sep 12, 2022
RichProminent:
No I don't act nice with the aim of leaving them when I get what I want. No matter how i like a lady i loose interest in her after getting into her which is abnormal and that is why i am hesitant to demand for sex from any girl i am dating.

It happened to me. Once I make love to a lady I will lose interest on her.
That was why I didn't even see my wife's pants until after our wedding.
As I said, it is spiritual. Do away with woman for now and seek help from above.
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by endsarrrs(f): 5:57am On Sep 12, 2022
RichProminent:

Op, DONT ALLOW ME SLAP YOU THIS MORNING! As for your question about you ''losing interest after sex'', you don't lose interest because of the sex but because you were never truly into the women, because you project your inability to see those women as anything other than sex objects

NB: You have to have a change of mind shift to see the better side of a relationship with a woman you have always wanted to be with

6 Likes

Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by H0didon(m): 6:02am On Sep 12, 2022
You're normal jorr grin.... I understand you, the thing is you enter a relationship with a good and genuine reason but when you realize that the only thing they can offer is sex which is a cheap commodity. So you tend to have just sex, sex and sex till you get tired and dump their azz.

On the other hand, you're very normal, your mindset and perspective would change once you engage in beautiful and meaningful lady, but i must warn you not to be desperate in order not to fall prey cos they're really scarce and rare cool.

As our Ancestors would say "An unreasonable and dull woman can make you look insane".

5 Likes

Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by jogsman01(m): 6:03am On Sep 12, 2022
RichProminent:

it's normal... You'll soon get one that will be a fishbone to your throat grin
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by VictorUSA(m): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2022
BurialGround:

If you have a better solution why don't you give him than trying to derail the thread
My goodness! Op is confused and you are confusing him the more. God or religion has nothing to do with things like this. His problem is psychological not spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by BurialGround: 6:07am On Sep 12, 2022
endsarrrs:

As for your question about you ''losing interest after sex'', you don't lose interest because of the sex but because you were never truly into the women, because you project your inability to see those women as anything other than sex objects.

NB: You have to have a change of mind shift to see the better side of a relationship with a woman you have always wanted to be with

I respect your opinion but I disagree with you.
There's this girl I loved so much, I even trained her in school with a promise to marry her. Three years into the relationship I refused to hv sex with her for me not to lose interest on her but the fourth year, she forced me to do it and she lost her virginity that day and after the act l lost total interest on her. I didn't marry her again.
That's why I didn't make love with my wife until after our church wedding and before that time I hv seeked help from God.
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by BurialGround: 6:10am On Sep 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
My goodness! Op is confused and you are confusing him the more. God or religion has nothing to do with things like this. His problem is psychological not spiritual.

What worked for me is the only thing I know as the solution. Give him the solution that you know hv worked for you. Thank you.
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by mamaafrik(m): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2022
H0didon:
You're normal jorr grin.... I understand you, the thing is you enter a relationship with a good and genuine reason but when you realize that the only thing they can offer is sex which is a cheap commodity. So you tend to have just sex, sex and sex till you get tired and dumb their azz.

On the other hand, you're very normal, your mindset and perspective would change once you engage in beautiful and meaningful lady, but i must warn you not to be desperate in order not to fall prey cos they're really scarce and rare cool.

As our Ancestors would say "An unreasonable and dull woman can make you look insane".
ou have a point,find someone you genuinely love
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by phorget(m): 6:20am On Sep 12, 2022
It's normal cos that is how niggaz role...
Before billings start you don japa.

1 Like

Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by VictorUSA(m): 6:20am On Sep 12, 2022
BurialGround:

What worked for me is the only thing I know as the solution. Give him the solution that you know hv worked for you. Thank you.
You and the op are his problem. He loose interest in women after making love to them, how is that a problem? Are women worth keeping? He is not supposed to bother about that.

Spiritual ko Deliverance ni, I still can't find connection btwn the two. There are things that God don't bother about coz they are too petty for him and we asume full responsibity to take care of them.
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by VictorUSA(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2022
BurialGround:

I respect your opinion but I disagree with you.
There's this girl I loved so much, I even trained her in school with a promise to marry her. Three years into the relationship I refused to hv sex with her for me not to lose interest on her but the fourth year, she forced me to do it and she lost her virginity that day and after the act l lost total interest on her. I didn't marry her again.
That's why I didn't make love with my wife until after our church wedding and before that time I hv seeked help from God.
You sought help from God, which God? This is funny and at the same time annoying. God is not baba lawo to run to for solution to problems you can solve. God does not mind little things like this.
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by LordIsaac(m): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2022
I think they call it post-coital tristesse. It's normal, not spiritual!
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by RichProminent(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2022
BurialGround:

It happened to me. Once I make love to a lady I will lose interest on her.
That was why I didn't even see my wife's pants until after our wedding.
As I said, it is spiritual. Do away with woman for now and seek help from above.
Thanks
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by RichProminent(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2022
endsarrrs:

Op, DONT ALLOW ME SLAP YOU THIS MORNING! As for your question about you ''losing interest after sex'', you don't lose interest because of the sex but because you were never truly into the women, because you project your inability to see those women as anything other than sex objects

Lol! how the hand go take reach megrin
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by Epositive(m): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2022
It is not normal. You can't pair bond. Since you want sex over love, rather than going into relationships, why not stick to the next best alternative which is hookup till you are ready. Instead of smashing hearts up and down. Hookups will be a win-win situation.
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by colly1860: 7:02am On Sep 12, 2022
If u missed Pi coin don't miss CORE. mining ends in December. Mine for free while you can
Check my signature.

Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by BurialGround: 7:45am On Sep 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
You sought help from God, which God? This is funny and at the same time annoying. God is not baba lawo to run to for solution to problems you can solve. God does not mind little things like this.
VictorUSA:
You and the op are his problem. He loose interest in women after making love to them, how is that a problem? Are women worth keeping? He is not supposed to bother about that.

Spiritual ko Deliverance ni, I still can't find connection btwn the two. There are things that God don't bother about coz they are too petty for him and we asume full responsibity to take care of them.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

DON'T LIMIT GOD, WHAT YOU CALL LITTLE THINGS CAN DESTROY MARRIAGE AND RENDER ONE USELESS FOR LIFE. GOD IS NOT TIRED OF SOLVING THOSE 'LITTLE' PROBLEMS.
BE GUIDED.
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by Natbrowny: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2022
U r normal and its a phase that will pass.

There would be a time when commitment, responsibility and familiarity will just set in ur life like a plane that just finished landing.

When that time comes, u will know papi. The signs will be obvious.
Dont force things.

1 Like

Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by Baronthecelebri: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2022
RichProminent:

then stop having sex
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by Truvelisback(m): 8:48am On Sep 12, 2022
RichProminent:

That means, when u get married and have sex with ur wife, u will lose interest too.
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by henndukwe18: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2022
RichProminent:

That's lust
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by Idonweak: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2022
You're probably bi or gay. Try having sex with a dude
Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by endsarrrs(f): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
RichProminent:
Lol! how the hand go take reach megrin

With the "powers" of a woman tongue hand will reach you las las grin

2 Likes

Re: I Loose Interest In Women After Having Sex With Them by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
BurialGround:

Your moniker sounds weird tho.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Benefit Of Marrying A Virgin? / I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage / I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.