Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation (74803 Views)

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu / Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Youngminister(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
I pray you'll not die, but live to witness the goodness of God in your life amen
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Cogs(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kwamecron:
So how do we confirm this write up, because am so willing to donate to her.

Mumu
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by madridguy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
I no see your comments like before.

Okoroawusa:

On leave how?
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Vintage100(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sambam104:

I shake my head for you, what are you saying do you think it's easy for there extended family to donate, and even they said it's a family thing that they shouldn't use family kidney but you chose not to read that part, but to creat unnecessary controversy is what you are interested in, which one is they will negotiate once the person is paid what so ever he says after is his biz, if he tell the world he did it for free will that be a problem, please they think through before you comment

You are myopic. So no one among the relatives, family and friends that can donate kidney for her?? If the doctor says blood relation cannot donate what happens to the extended relatives??

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by damoobaba: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
eagleccentric:
Good day folks,
Much as i feel sympathetic towards the poor girl's case and pary that she gets a donor soon and her life be saved, i cannot but express my dismay at the situation and see the role of karma in all this. Our people say it is God that drives away flies from a tailess cow.

It brings to the fore the evilmindedness, selfishness and extreme wickedness of the political class in Nigeria. Note that i didnt say Leaders, but political class/politicians. i have not identified any of our politicians who doubles as a leader, how much more a true one, The lady's father, Senator Ekweremadu has been in the corridors of power for donkey years. He was a Deputy Senate President for 8 years and wielded the power to do and undo. He knew his daughter has such an ailment but he never cared to influence any policy to help her and the poor masses with regards to the issue. What do I mean?

Take for instance, the late President of America, Franklin D, Roosevelt. He was the 32nd President of the USA and ruled from 1933 - 1945. FDR as he was fondly called was diagnosed with polio and from 1921, he was paralyzed from the waist down. Infact, he spent his years as a President on a wheel chair. But guess what, despite the numerous problems that America faced during his regime (the Great Depression of 1933 and WW2 1939-45), FDR worked tirelessly to ensure that polio was eradicated from America. He was the one credited to have singularly achieved that feat. May God bless his soul.

Back home here, our politicians will never do that. What stopped Ekweremadu in the years that he wielded so much power and influence to ensure that a Specialized Kidney Hospital or treatment Centre was built in Nigeria for his daughters sake. He knew he had money to fly her abroad anytime he felt like. This selfishness is not peculiar to him. Same goes for former President Ibrahim Babangida, whose wife died of cancer. He never cared to build one cancer hospital for Nigerians. Oshiomole's first wife had the same case, but he didnt care to put one cancer hospital in Edo State. There are many of them like that. They identify a problem, but as far as they can steal state funds, and tax payers monies to take care of themselves and their families, the rest of us can go and die.

When will we have true leaders in the likes of FDR? Who will use his position to help the poor and priviledged? Our hospitals remain in shambles and our healthcare is comatose. Our God will truly drive away the flies from us.

As i said, i feel so much pity for the young lady. I know because i lost my dear mother to the same kidney issues, so i feel the pain she is right now. But let this be a wake up call to one and all and not just the politicians. If a stone stumbles you on your way, do you stop to take it out so that it doesnt stumble others? If your answer is no, then you are no better than the Ekweremadus, IBBs and Oshiomoles of this world. A little help today can save a lot tomorrow.

May God help us all. Amen

Just because d girl ask for kidney, you come write this epistle, come include president of America join. What if she ask for heart, wetin you go write. Na wa O.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by SeunNotOwner: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmmm. Though the message has a tone of a life of uncommon privileges and elitism, it is really touching and humblying as well.

May God's countenance shine upon her and may she find favour.

While at it, she can actually come to Nigeria to save cost.
check my signature for free stuffs!

May you have free kidney on your website
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by GodPrince: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
hammer567:

UNA DEY FEAR FOR THIS COUNTRY O...

EVERYBODY JUST DEY FEAR, LIKE SAY, DEM NO GO DIE AGAIN.

NA DIS KIND FEAR MAKE POLITHIEVIANS GET MIND TO LOOT OUR COMMONWEALTH.

everybody will die but someone like me will go when it's my time after accomplishing my destiny by God's grace. So my life is Paramount and not to be submitted to any person to live.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Halo22: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
Let her die!

My kidney is intact and I can't give it to someone who has been stealing our money.

Don't she have boyfriend?
U must be a saddist. How could you say that of an innocent lady begging for survival, even the devil himself couldn't be this cruel.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by hammer567: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
GodPrince:
everybody will die but someone like me will go when it's my time after accomplishing my destiny by God's grace. So my life is Paramount and not to be submitted to any person to live.

THIS LIFE, IS ABOUT CHOICES.

THIS CHOICE IS FOR SOMEBODY.

THAT PERSON WILL PICK THE CALL OF DESTINY.

NA PERSON CHANCE BE THIS.

ONLY HIS/HER KIDNEY CAN MATCH HER OWN.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by etrange: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kwamecron:
So how do we confirm this write up, because am so willing to donate to her.

Lol... tomorrow's nah, you'd say you were deceived. People, see him o!
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by osazsky(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
May God heal u
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by hammer567: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
GodPrince:

THE BIBLE SAY, THOSE THAT WANT TO SAVE THEIR LIFE WILL LOSE IT AND THOSE THAT LOSE IT, WILL GAIN IT.

LIFE IS A TRADE OFF, WE MUST NOT FEAR DEATH, WE NEVER CHOOSE TO LIVE.

WE FOUND OURSELVES HERE ON EARTH.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Halo22: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
eagleccentric:
Good day folks,
Much as i feel sympathetic towards the poor girl's case and pary that she gets a donor soon and her life be saved, i cannot but express my dismay at the situation and see the role of karma in all this. Our people say it is God that drives away flies from a tailess cow.

It brings to the fore the evilmindedness, selfishness and extreme wickedness of the political class in Nigeria. Note that i didnt say Leaders, but political class/politicians. i have not identified any of our politicians who doubles as a leader, how much more a true one, The lady's father, Senator Ekweremadu has been in the corridors of power for donkey years. He was a Deputy Senate President for 8 years and wielded the power to do and undo. He knew his daughter has such an ailment but he never cared to influence any policy to help her and the poor masses with regards to the issue. What do I mean?

Take for instance, the late President of America, Franklin D, Roosevelt. He was the 32nd President of the USA and ruled from 1933 - 1945. FDR as he was fondly called was diagnosed with polio and from 1921, he was paralyzed from the waist down. Infact, he spent his years as a President on a wheel chair. But guess what, despite the numerous problems that America faced during his regime (the Great Depression of 1933 and WW2 1939-45), FDR worked tirelessly to ensure that polio was eradicated from America. He was the one credited to have singularly achieved that feat. May God bless his soul.

Back home here, our politicians will never do that. What stopped Ekweremadu in the years that he wielded so much power and influence to ensure that a Specialized Kidney Hospital or treatment Centre was built in Nigeria for his daughters sake. He knew he had money to fly her abroad anytime he felt like. This selfishness is not peculiar to him. Same goes for former President Ibrahim Babangida, whose wife died of cancer. He never cared to build one cancer hospital for Nigerians. Oshiomole's first wife had the same case, but he didnt care to put one cancer hospital in Edo State. There are many of them like that. They identify a problem, but as far as they can steal state funds, and tax payers monies to take care of themselves and their families, the rest of us can go and die.

When will we have true leaders in the likes of FDR? Who will use his position to help the poor and priviledged? Our hospitals remain in shambles and our healthcare is comatose. Our God will truly drive away the flies from us.

As i said, i feel so much pity for the young lady. I know because i lost my dear mother to the same kidney issues, so i feel the pain she is right now. But let this be a wake up call to one and all and not just the politicians. If a stone stumbles you on your way, do you stop to take it out so that it doesnt stumble others? If your answer is no, then you are no better than the Ekweremadus, IBBs and Oshiomoles of this world. A little help today can save a lot tomorrow.

Nice point.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Hanndye: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

For www.FreeStuffsNG.com to offer such category of freebie, there must be regulatory approval for organ donation sir wink
Thank you for the idea sir.
So what are the stuffs you regulatorily donate, sir?
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Sluacoast(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Funny part is that she said there's no reward. Who In their right senses will ever give out their kidney? Or do you people think kidney is a mere thing. Tell your papa make him drop 40 million. I go dash you one of my own shikina

Rich people like the politician, musician, actors only remember the masses when they're in critical condition. God punish una there

2 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Szdorf: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
With our d3 Organic Supplement,
A herbal Organic Supplement will cure d kidney issues no need for donor or dialysis
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by hizeetech: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Don't want believe this is from the lady, but if truly it's from her. She has family members. Can't anyone from the family donate?
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by cococandy(f): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
1) White man’s culture is not altruism. They have always wanted something for something. Better yet. They take if they can and give nothing back. So when you attribute “scratch my back, I scratch yours” as African and call it cultural imperialism to do otherwise, you’re insinuating that white culture is wholesome and African culture isn’t.

2) I know that’s not the point you were trying to make. But that’s what happens when everything you come across becomes African culture versus western culture to you. You end up denigrating Africa because you’re trying to make a moot point that you hope to refer to back to in some future conversations. Pause and think about that for a few minutes.

3) Please stop tagging me in things that don’t concern me. Appreciate

hammer567:

WHEN I COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WHITE MAN IMPOSING HIS MINDSET AND CULTURE ON OTHER ETHNIC GROUP PEOPLE THINK THAT AM MAD.

HOW CAN SOMEBODY JUST DATCH AWAY HIS KIDNEY, OR HE DONT NEED IT.

CULTURAL IMPERIALISM MUST END, NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING IN NIGERIA.

I SCRATCH YOUR BACK, YOU SCRATCH MY OWN.

SOME NIGGAS WILLL EVEN DONATE THE KIDNEY IN EXCHANGE FOR MARRIAGE.

SOME WILL WANT MONEY, BUT IT IS THE NIGERIAN WAY AND NOBODY CAN TELL US BRITISH HOLD THE MORAL HIGH GROUND OVER OUR NIGERIAN WAY.

cc cococandy

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Makbams: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Help will come for you in Jesus mighty name, you shall receive your healing.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by SeriouslySense(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
He was very lucky, its is not a new thing the way they use poor helpless people anyhow.

SKIBiNSKI:
i wonder why, in the whole of the Ekweremmadus families, uncles, aunties, cousins, nephews, her siblings and their politiefcians families and friends no one! I mean, not a single person is willing to donate their kidney. The Ekweremmadus clearly are not popular people with their friends and families hence she is appealing to poor nigerian masses who her father looted dry.

That poor young man had a lucky escape.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by SeriouslySense(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
alright. wink. I could always learn one or two things. Keep it coming.
Yoighaman:

You guys don't read before you make comments?

Didn't you read where she said her family members are willing to donate, but due to genetics, they cannot, because it would re-occur.

Always take time to read, this short article you cannot read, how then will you read a book??

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Espelbengz(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
May God grant you all your heart desires in Jesus Christ mighty name Amen �
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by giusjr(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Anyone that has her family contact should inform them that I'm ready to donate one for her. No string attached. They can reach me via +2347063034314
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Patriotsleague: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
I pray to God Almighty to heal your kidney and make them work as HE created them to work.

I wish there's something PMB can do to get Ekweremadu off the UK hook so he can run around for his daughter.

Nonsense talk, stop condoning criminal behavior.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Asianjollof007: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
I feel like helping her, seriously.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by SeriouslySense(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Then you should seriously seriously

Asianjollof007:
I feel like helping her, seriously.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by timisquare82(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
advanceDNA:
This one still dey abroad??....U better come Nigeria, where you have a higher chance to come get kidney

.. U will be lucky to find one of the people wey your papa don reck their life with corruption and bad governance to sell you theirs for like 10M...una kukuma get money
10m that can not buy tokunbo Venzar?

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by chinonso47: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
On Sonia Ekweremadu appeal for kidney donation..
Someone should Pls ask her if her dad built any standard hospital/clinic or even equipped an already existing one in his state, senatorial zone, constituency or even ward, in all his years in politics??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Richyfj(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pls i want to donate my kidney to her how to i reach them My mobile line is 07034489978
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by iswallker(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
eagleccentric:
Good day folks,

I decided to decline to comment - so that I don't say the wrong thing - till I saw your comment.

The covenant that God has with his children that they will not lack - he will prosper them - will be fulfilled in your life - by the power in the name of Jesus. Amen

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by SeriouslySense(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
If they had built good facility in Enugu, they would have seen people who they can deceive, to get the kidney, sorry, i mean people who are willing perhaps
chinonso47:
On Sonia Ekweremadu appeal for kidney donation..
Someone should Pls ask her if her dad built any standard hospital/clinic or even equipped an already existing one in his state, senatorial zone, constituency or even ward, in all his years in politics??
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by adecz: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Better go to country where the
donor will get "reward' for the donation.

Nobody go just dash you kidney out
of love.

Let your father offer N10m and
donors go full ground... ❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.