Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation (74800 Views)

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu / Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
donem:

sadSMH here so true.
So it means the poor masses dies either as a result of no adequate affordable hospitals or treatments or their looting politicians harvests their kidneys. No escape from the wicked politiefcians.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Thomasankara(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
[/color]when u dey try turn oyinbo,u no know abi[color=#770077]
fergie001:
Sonia Chinonso, daughter of the embattled former Nigerian Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has appealed to members of the public to donate kidney to her.

Sonia Ekweremadu

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by jclassiq(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Hes actually right...the girl has a higher chance of getting a kidney where there's no strict law or regulation preventing sale of personal organ....

By the way... how is he an an animal just because he said the truth about the girl's father.... mayb uve not looked around you and see how politicians have recked the nation.....but to you, its the masses that are animals for saying their mind??
You of all people ought to know enough not to beat a man when he is down.
Her father wrecked the country, so you wish the child bad because of her father's misdeeds?
Someone's life? The young girl's plea for help should touch even the most wicked of hearts. But i don't know... It's like Some people's heart are made of rocks Sha, or steel. Na una Sabi
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by hammer567: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
GodPrince:
you go really die, you get mind to say no reward for who go donate kidney give you, risk his life, and endanger his health forever. What a stupid appeal

IGNORE THE NO REWARD PART, NA RITUALIST SATANIC UK WAY.

U NO SEE SAY DEM SET UP SARS FOR NAIJA TO HARVEST KIDNEY FOR THEM ,FREE OF CHARGE, AFTER KILLING NIGERIANS.

WEN U MAKE CONTACT, TELL THEM WETIN DEY SUP.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sambam104:

The way someone of you comment sef I wonder where you buy weed from, was her case that of unequipped hospital, she said unmatched kidney, how does unmatched kidney relate with unequipped hospital, and then again was it her fault she was sent to school abroad, even if you don't pity the parent pity the girl going through pain at Least.

I have exhausted my pity, which I expended on young undergraduates turning to prostitution and fraud due to over 6 months of ASUU strike. I do not have pity left to give to the Ekweremadus. They have enough cash to buy pity from their constituents

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by seunfape(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
She uttered a very responsible statement but her daddy is irresponsible to himself, family amd the entire Nigerians. Help will come soon ijn
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by thecommunist(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
advanceDNA:
This one still dey abroad??....U better come Nigeria, where you have a higher chance to come get kidney

.. U will be lucky to find one of the people wey your papa don reck their life with corruption and bad governance to sell you theirs for like 10M...una kukuma get money
Sad but true. I really feel sad for her.
I pray God send help to her even though we know that hr family would never lift a finger to help Nigerians if the situation were reversed.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by chocolatelady(f): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
I pray that the Almighty God will heal u . U may not need a kidney donor. All sickness biw in HIS presence. Be healed in Jesus Name ,amen
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Sambam104(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Vintage100:
The fact that no family member can donate kidney to her is a lie. They don't have anybody who is passionate enough from extended family? What they really want to do is that they want a donor who they will secretly negotiate the price with then the donor will come out to say that he or she did it for free. May God help her

I shake my head for you, what are you saying do you think it's easy for there extended family to donate, and even they said it's a family thing that they shouldn't use family kidney but you chose not to read that part, but to creat unnecessary controversy is what you are interested in, which one is they will negotiate once the person is paid what so ever he says after is his biz, if he tell the world he did it for free will that be a problem, please they think through before you comment
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by WithFact: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
The rich also cry. I cry
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Oju4190: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Genetic problem ni.....Just tell us Ur family member refused to donate deirs

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by WatchYourSix: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
jclassiq:

You of all people ought to know enough not to beat a man when he is down.
His father wrecked the country, so you now wish the child bad because of his father's misdeeds?
Someone's life! A young girl begging for help to save her life should touch even the most wicked of hearts. But i don't know... Some people's heart may be made of rocks Sha, or steel. Na una Sabi

Can u read are u are just deliberately blind??. how did i wish her bad??....i said she should go to nigeria like the other person said..

..chances are actually higher she will get a donor there than the uk where its illegal to sell organ for money.......if u care that much...go give her ur kidney with your fake sympathy

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Backpedal: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
eagleccentric:
Good day folks,
Much as i feel sympathetic towards the poor girl's case and pary that she gets a donor soon and her life be saved, i cannot but express my dismay at the situation and see the role of karma in all this. Our people say it is God that drives away flies from a tailess cow.

It brings to the fore the evilmindedness, selfishness and extreme wickedness of the political class in Nigeria. Note that i didnt say Leaders, but political class/politicians. i have not identified any of our politicians who doubles as a leader, how much more a true one, The lady's father, Senator Ekweremadu has been in the corridors of power for donkey years. He was a Deputy Senate President for 8 years and wielded the power to do and undo. He knew his daughter has such an ailment but he never cared to influence any policy to help her and the poor masses with regards to the issue. What do I mean?

Take for instance, the late President of America, Franklin D, Roosevelt. He was the 32nd President of the USA and ruled from 1933 - 1945. FDR as he was fondly called was diagnosed with polio and from 1921, he was paralyzed from the waist down. Infact, he spent his years as a President on a wheel chair. But guess what, despite the numerous problems that America faced during his regime (the Great Depression of 1933 and WW2 1939-45), FDR worked tirelessly to ensure that polio was eradicated from America. He was the one credited to have singularly achieved that feat. May God bless his soul.

Back home here, our politicians will never do that. What stopped Ekweremadu in the years that he wielded so much power and influence to ensure that a Specialized Kidney Hospital or treatment Centre was built in Nigeria for his daughters sake. He knew he had money to fly her abroad anytime he felt like. This selfishness is not peculiar to him. Same goes for former President Ibrahim Babangida, whose wife died of cancer. He never cared to build one cancer hospital for Nigerians. Oshiomole's first wife had the same case, but he didnt care to put one cancer hospital in Edo State. There are many of them like that. They identify a problem, but as far as they can steal state funds, and tax payers monies to take care of themselves and their families, the rest of us can go and die.

When will we have true leaders in the likes of FDR? Who will use his position to help the poor and priviledged? Our hospitals remain in shambles and our healthcare is comatose. Our God will truly drive away the flies from us.

As i said, i feel so much pity for the young lady. I know because i lost my dear mother to the same kidney issues, so i feel the pain she is right now. But let this be a wake up call to one and all and not just the politicians. If a stone stumbles you on your way, do you stop to take it out so that it doesnt stumble others? If your answer is no, then you are no better than the Ekweremadus, IBBs and Oshiomoles of this world. A little help today can save a lot tomorrow.

May God help us all. Amen

Imagine
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by jessylaurel(f): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
fergie001:
Sonia Chinonso, daughter of the embattled former Nigerian Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has appealed to members of the public to donate kidney to her.

Sonia Ekweremadu

May God heal you �
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Judolisco:
likely to reoccur ..but make dem donate first

Gbam..make Dem donate fess ..I go tell her this one jare..donate first.. at this point, her life life is like bet9ja..e fit enter..e fit cut..

Taking risk is better than taking no risk atol at this point
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Hanndye: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Over to the family's beneficiaries and associates.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Sambam104(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
AstraDroid:

I have exhausted my pity, which I expended on young undergraduates turning to prostitution and fraud due to over 6 months of ASUU strike. I do not have pity left to give to the Ekweremadus. They have enough cash to buy pity from their constituents

Oga rest so is Ekweremadu that has kept ASUU at home for the past six months abi, haba now, if you wan comment try to dey make your comment relate at least you go school na, and if you can't pity them leave them even wetin your pity solve before.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=Ishilove post=116604908]
That's the problem with Nigerian youths. They don't read[/qu

Them plenty wey rush dey ask questions...I Begin wonder if them no dey read..them dey wait for direct useless question..
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by GodPrince: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
hammer567:

IGNORE THE NO REWARD PART, NA RITUALIST SATANIC UK WAY.

U NO SEE SAY DEM SET UP SARS FOR NAIJA TO HARVEST KIDNEY FOR THEM ,FREE OF CHARGE, AFTER KILLING NIGERIANS.

WEN U MAKE CONTACT, TELL THEM WETIN DEY SUP.
God forbid. No amount of money go make me luzguard my kidney, is more like selling life for money
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Chopcy29: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
advanceDNA:
This one still dey abroad??....U better come Nigeria, where you have a higher chance to come get kidney

.. U will be lucky to find one of the people wey your papa don reck their life with corruption and bad governance to sell you theirs for like 10M...una kukuma get money

You don finish talk baba ��
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Charity begins at home.
Try ur family and relations. The may feel ur pain more than outsiders.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
It's sad that she is caught up in all these mess.

Something keeps telling me that in as much as you as ekweremadu's daughter is void of his attachment to the wrecking of this country, God still wants to use you to punish him. Cos you cannot be a top politician in this failed country and expect it to be well with you. Làye!

I pray God changes his tactics of using you though. But his ways are really not our ways. Your father is just one among many that will pay even with their lives for ruining this country.
I promise you that.
Wish you a speedy recovery.

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Galaticos444: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
eagleccentric:
Good day folks,
Much as i feel sympathetic towards the poor girl's case and pary that she gets a donor soon and her life be saved, i cannot but express my dismay at the situation and see the role of karma in all this. Our people say it is God that drives away flies from a tailess cow.

It brings to the fore the evilmindedness, selfishness and extreme wickedness of the political class in Nigeria. Note that i didnt say Leaders, but political class/politicians. i have not identified any of our politicians who doubles as a leader, how much more a true one, The lady's father, Senator Ekweremadu has been in the corridors of power for donkey years. He was a Deputy Senate President for 8 years and wielded the power to do and undo. He knew his daughter has such an ailment but he never cared to influence any policy to help her and the poor masses with regards to the issue. What do I mean?

Take for instance, the late President of America, Franklin D, Roosevelt. He was the 32nd President of the USA and ruled from 1933 - 1945. FDR as he was fondly called was diagnosed with polio and from 1921, he was paralyzed from the waist down. Infact, he spent his years as a President on a wheel chair. But guess what, despite the numerous problems that America faced during his regime (the Great Depression of 1933 and WW2 1939-45), FDR worked tirelessly to ensure that polio was eradicated from America. He was the one credited to have singularly achieved that feat. May God bless his soul.

Back home here, our politicians will never do that. What stopped Ekweremadu in the years that he wielded so much power and influence to ensure that a Specialized Kidney Hospital or treatment Centre was built in Nigeria for his daughters sake. He knew he had money to fly her abroad anytime he felt like. This selfishness is not peculiar to him. Same goes for former President Ibrahim Babangida, whose wife died of cancer. He never cared to build one cancer hospital for Nigerians. Oshiomole's first wife had the same case, but he didnt care to put one cancer hospital in Edo State. There are many of them like that. They identify a problem, but as far as they can steal state funds, and tax payers monies to take care of themselves and their families, the rest of us can go and die.

When will we have true leaders in the likes of FDR? Who will use his position to help the poor and priviledged? Our hospitals remain in shambles and our healthcare is comatose. Our God will truly drive away the flies from us.

As i said, i feel so much pity for the young lady. I know because i lost my dear mother to the same kidney issues, so i feel the pain she is right now. But let this be a wake up call to one and all and not just the politicians. If a stone stumbles you on your way, do you stop to take it out so that it doesnt stumble others? If your answer is no, then you are no better than the Ekweremadus, IBBs and Oshiomoles of this world. A little help today can save a lot tomorrow.

May God help us all. Amen
this is d 1st post am liking and sharing on nairaland,not d comments of all those tribal bigot on nairaland
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Chopcy29: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I would have given my kidney In exchange for marriage but too much crack and ice has damaged my kidney.

Do I know you bro??
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by hammer567: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
GodPrince:
God forbid. No amount of money go make me luzguard my kidney, is more like selling life for money

UNA DEY FEAR FOR THIS COUNTRY O...

EVERYBODY JUST DEY FEAR, LIKE SAY, DEM NO GO DIE AGAIN.

NA DIS KIND FEAR MAKE POLITHIEVIANS GET MIND TO LOOT OUR COMMONWEALTH.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by chigoziri2403(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
spencekat:
They are humans na.
Her money can't save her
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Emmanuel909090: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Get well soon
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by ihedioramma: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

She no get brothers and sisters ?
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by hammer567: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
3 QUESTION DONOR NEED TO ASK.

1) DO I NEED TWO KIDNEY?

2) CAN I LIVE NEXT 30 YEARS WITH 1 KIDNEY?

3) WILL I BE ON ANY MEDICATION OR FEEL UNWELL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by victorazy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
KangaIye:
I pray help come soon

Help is in Nigeria
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by DrAkpamudehe: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
Let her die!

My kidney is intact and I can't give it to someone who has been stealing our money.

Don't she have boyfriend?

When u die suddenly tomorrow, your people will be shouting village people, of course they won't realize that their useless child was responsible for his death because of his loose tongue. BE GUIDED
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by FreeStuffsNG: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hanndye:

Free stuffs you day give but your kidney you cannot donate. See your life.
For www.FreeStuffsNG.com to offer such category of freebie, there must be regulatory approval for organ donation sir wink
Thank you for the idea sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.