Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation (74812 Views)

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu / Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Okoroawusa: 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
A very touching one. Bros are you on leave grin

On leave how?
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Vintage100(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
The fact that no family member can donate kidney to her is a lie. They don't have anybody who is passionate enough from extended family? What they really want to do is that they want a donor who they will secretly negotiate the price with then the donor will come out to say that he or she did it for free. May God help her
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by teabully(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
fergie001:
Sonia Chinonso, daughter of the embattled former Nigerian Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has appealed to members of the public to donate kidney to her.

Sonia Ekweremadu

Damage control
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by jclassiq(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
advanceDNA:
This one still dey abroad??....U better come Nigeria, where you have a higher chance to come get kidney

.. U will be lucky to find one of the people wey your papa don reck their life with corruption and bad governance to sell you theirs for like 10M...una kukuma get money
Sometimes i wonder if people like you still possess any atom of humanity or you have altogether become a wild animal with a rare ability to use a smartphone. This way of thinking shows there is something fundamentally wrong with your human faculties. Check yourself pls.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by NemoDatQuod(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
I am glad to know you are 25 years old. That means you have been a legal adult for the last 7 years. It also means you became a morally accountable adult at the age of 14 years old( 11 years ago).

Did you at any point in time during the last 11 years tell your father that he is a criminal and armed robber? That his criminality is worse than that of armed robbers who go to rob homes? Armed robbers may kill a family head and that will have an impact ONLY on the two or three kids in the family. But your father's stealing of public funds since 1999 has killed millions of Nigerians . Because we do not care for data in that country, there is no documentation of the millions of Nigerians who have died because of the kleptocratic "authority stealing" of your father and his accomplices for the last 23 years.

You are fortunate that you are able to use my money and that of millions of Nigerians , which your father stole, to undertake dialysis here in the UK. Do you know how many Nigerians who have died from Chronic Kidney Disease because the funds that would have been used to design, build, properly equip hospitals and train proper doctors were stolen by your father and his acolytes? We know some famous names in Nollywood who have been dropping dead on a regular basis for the last ten years, either due to kidney disease for which they do not have money to go to the UK for treatment or they are dropping dead from silent killers like heart disease and high blood pressure that go undiagnosed.

Your father and his ilk have ruined and killed that country. You are now at the receiving end of his criminality, after spending the first 24 years of your life benefiting from the proceeds of his crime, including being able to go abroad and study useless courses in useless universities, with our money.

Now, Nigeria is about to happen to you, the same way it has happened to tens of millions of households across that country. I do not take delight in your plight. I am finding it hard to have the emotion of pity for you because YOU WERE INVOLVED. You knew your father's salary as a public servant, should not and could not be able to send you to the best schools in Nigeria, let alone send you abroad. But you colluded with him and enjoyed our money while we died and those of us left alive became educated illiterates because of the condition of our educational institutions.

Now the average Nigerian is about to be at the same level with you and for the first time in your life, it is my privilege to say to you " Welcome To Nigeria"!

fergie001:
Sonia Chinonso, daughter of the embattled former Nigerian Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has appealed to members of the public to donate kidney to her.

Sonia Ekweremadu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Acidosis(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Quite sad. May help locate her.

Upon her recovery, the Ekweremadu family will certainly see and approach life differently. With everything they had and still have, none could help, from family/relatives, to friends, Enugu PDP members, constituency party loyalists, all Ekweremadu's PA, housekeepers, drivers, etc.

An average Nigerian Senator has over 15 PAs and none could help him. Where is Sonia's boyfriends and exes? Of course they can't help. Someone of her status can only date another rich son of a politician... People who wouldn't give their kidneys for anything in this world. They fear death but don't mind eating monies allocated for road construction.

Enugu PDP loyalist members have turned to disloyalists. They are only loyal when they're called upon to share constituency money.

This family will never remain the same and it's absolutely fine so long as Sonia comes out stronger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
After eating all manners of junks with poor manners money!, you now come to beg for kidney donor! Whatever u sowed u shall reap

3 Likes

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by jaxxy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

Seems you want to show the boy something, the way you keep harping on this his return.

I dont care about him bt I don't like the way he tried to scam an innocent gal and her family. its unfair.

The UK shouldn't encourage scammers and criminals.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
If your Father as a Politician cared enough about Nigeria and Nigerians, he would have trained you in Nigeria University and also make laws that ensures that Nigeria Hospitals are equipped to handle health crisis.

But they did not see the possibility of needing Nigeria and Nigerians.

Your own don be. My kidney is mine to keep.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Sambam104(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
derecho:
Unfortunately, this is what she should have done instead of trying to induce David

How do you know David is not lying, has Ekweremadu been found guilty
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by charlsecy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
tamdun:
So the parent cannot donate for their daughter?
So you cannot read the post?
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by GavelSlam: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
jaxxy:

I dont care about him bt I don't like the way he tried to scam an innocent gal and her family. its unfair.

The UK shouldn't encourage scammers and criminals.

They don't encourage organ trafficking either.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by CaptMarvel(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
I pray God heal you dear.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by ozo13(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
eagleccentric:
Good day folks,
Much as i feel sympathetic towards the poor girl's case and pary that she gets a donor soon and her life be saved, i cannot but express my dismay at the situation and see the role of karma in all this. Our people say it is God that drives away flies from a tailess cow.

It brings to the fore the evilmindedness, selfishness and extreme wickedness of the political class in Nigeria. Note that i didnt say Leaders, but political class/politicians. i have not identified any of our politicians who doubles as a leader, how much more a true one, The lady's father, Senator Ekweremadu has been in the corridors of power for donkey years. He was a Deputy Senate President for 8 years and wielded the power to do and undo. He knew his daughter has such an ailment but he never cared to influence any policy to help her and the poor masses with regards to the issue. What do I mean?

Take for instance, the late President of America, Franklin D, Roosevelt. He was the 32nd President of the USA and ruled from 1933 - 1945. FDR as he was fondly called was diagnosed with polio and from 1921, he was paralyzed from the waist down. Infact, he spent his years as a President on a wheel chair. But guess what, despite the numerous problems that America faced during his regime (the Great Depression of 1933 and WW2 1939-45), FDR worked tirelessly to ensure that polio was eradicated from America. He was the one credited to have singularly achieved that feat. May God bless his soul.

Back home here, our politicians will never do that. What stopped Ekweremadu in the years that he wielded so much power and influence to ensure that a Specialized Kidney Hospital or treatment Centre was built in Nigeria for his daughters sake. He knew he had money to fly her abroad anytime he felt like. This selfishness is not peculiar to him. Same goes for former President Ibrahim Babangida, whose wife died of cancer. He never cared to build one cancer hospital for Nigerians. Oshiomole's first wife had the same case, but he didnt care to put one cancer hospital in Edo State. There are many of them like that. They identify a problem, but as far as they can steal state funds, and tax payers monies to take care of themselves and their families, the rest of us can go and die.

When will we have true leaders in the likes of FDR? Who will use his position to help the poor and priviledged? Our hospitals remain in shambles and our healthcare is comatose. Our God will truly drive away the flies from us.

As i said, i feel so much pity for the young lady. I know because i lost my dear mother to the same kidney issues, so i feel the pain she is right now. But let this be a wake up call to one and all and not just the politicians. If a stone stumbles you on your way, do you stop to take it out so that it doesnt stumble others? If your answer is no, then you are no better than the Ekweremadus, IBBs and Oshiomoles of this world. A little help today can save a lot tomorrow.

May God help us all. Amen
well written
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by hammer567: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Acidosis:

Quite sad. May help locate her.

Upon her recovery, the Ekweremadu family will certainly see and approach life differently. With everything they had and still have, none could help, from family/relatives, to friends, Enugu PDP members, constituency party loyalists, all Ekweremadu's PA, housekeepers, drivers, etc.

An average Nigerian Senator has over 15 PAs and none could help him.

This family will never remain the same.

NO NAU, HER FATHER WANTED TO DO A JOB MAN STYLE, AS PER SENATOR.

E CHOKE!

THIS IS THE REASON NO ONE WANTED TO HELP.

IT IS A LIFE FOR A LIFE, NOT I HELP U; THEN YOU REVERT BACK TO YOUR GREEDY WAYS OF SCREW ME AND LEAVE ME FOR DEAD.

DO U GET WHY PEOPLE ARE RUNNING AND EKWREMADU FAILED, WE KNOW OUR POLITHIEVIANS ARE SOULNESS.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Emdebby2: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
So sad! This life is no balance. Imagine a child from a wealthy background asking for life saver. If money can buy everything then some rich people would have bought life, good health and other things that the common man can't afford. Even if her parents are guilty of one thing or the other, she's innocent. I pray and hope that God will send help to her.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by donem: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
The only time politiefcians remember the poor masses is when they need kidneys. After they have looted hospital monies meant for the same poor masses.,
sadSMH here so true.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Moneyyman: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
I felt the pain in her words. It's so sad that she has to live with this.

I pray help locates you, Sonia.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Judolisco(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
eagleccentric:
Good day folks,
Much as i feel sympathetic towards the poor girl's case and pary that she gets a donor soon and her life be saved, i cannot but express my dismay at the situation and see the role of karma in all this. Our people say it is God that drives away flies from a tailess cow.

It brings to the fore the evilmindedness, selfishness and extreme wickedness of the political class in Nigeria. Note that i didnt say Leaders, but political class/politicians. i have not identified any of our politicians who doubles as a leader, how much more a true one, The lady's father, Senator Ekweremadu has been in the corridors of power for donkey years. He was a Deputy Senate President for 8 years and wielded the power to do and undo. He knew his daughter has such an ailment but he never cared to influence any policy to help her and the poor masses with regards to the issue. What do I mean?

Take for instance, the late President of America, Franklin D, Roosevelt. He was the 32nd President of the USA and ruled from 1933 - 1945. FDR as he was fondly called was diagnosed with polio and from 1921, he was paralyzed from the waist down. Infact, he spent his years as a President on a wheel chair. But guess what, despite the numerous problems that America faced during his regime (the Great Depression of 1933 and WW2 1939-45), FDR worked tirelessly to ensure that polio was eradicated from America. He was the one credited to have singularly achieved that feat. May God bless his soul.

Back home here, our politicians will never do that. What stopped Ekweremadu in the years that he wielded so much power and influence to ensure that a Specialized Kidney Hospital or treatment Centre was built in Nigeria for his daughters sake. He knew he had money to fly her abroad anytime he felt like. This selfishness is not peculiar to him. Same goes for former President Ibrahim Babangida, whose wife died of cancer. He never cared to build one cancer hospital for Nigerians. Oshiomole's first wife had the same case, but he didnt care to put one cancer hospital in Edo State. There are many of them like that. They identify a problem, but as far as they can steal state funds, and tax payers monies to take care of themselves and their families, the rest of us can go and die.

When will we have true leaders in the likes of FDR? Who will use his position to help the poor and priviledged? Our hospitals remain in shambles and our healthcare is comatose. Our God will truly drive away the flies from us.

As i said, i feel so much pity for the young lady. I know because i lost my dear mother to the same kidney issues, so i feel the pain she is right now. But let this be a wake up call to one and all and not just the politicians. If a stone stumbles you on your way, do you stop to take it out so that it doesnt stumble others? If your answer is no, then you are no better than the Ekweremadus, IBBs and Oshiomoles of this world. A little help today can save a lot tomorrow.

May God help us all. Amen
nice write up....if dem enter ibadan...dem go run transplant for them ASAP
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Igbojew: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
Let her die!

My kidney is intact and I can't give it to someone who has been stealing our money.

Don't she have boyfriend?
You are so wicked and evil and may what you wish to thar innocent girl befall on you too.In as much that her parents have soil their hands by harming so many people the innocent girl is innocent..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by kolarov93(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Botking:
Money money money, the said it answered all things, I guess the same money will solve your problem, good luck
Na money still dy hold her up till this period. Imagine if kind things happen to a poor person, e for don die tey tey.

Bro money dy do things ooo but no fit but life sha, it will only extend life for main time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by WatchYourSix: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
jclassiq:

Sometimes i wonder if people like you still possess any atom of humanity or you have altogether become a wild animal with a rare ability to use a smartphone. This way of thinking shows there is something fundamentally wrong with your human faculties. Check yourself pls.

Hes actually right...the girl has a higher chance of getting a kidney where there's no strict law or regulation preventing sale of personal organ....

By the way... how is he an an animal just because he said the truth about the girl's father.... mayb uve not looked around you and see how politicians have recked the nation.....but to you, its the masses that are animals for saying their mind??
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Hanndye: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmmm. Though the message has a tone of a life of uncommon privileges and elitism, it is really touching and humblying as well.

May God's countenance shine upon her and may she find favour.

While at it, she can actually come to Nigeria to save cost.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Free stuffs you day give but your kidney you cannot donate. See your life.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

You no read were she say her family members cannot donate due to genetic kidney illnesses, if they donate it will re occure..

Well,what do I know..make them donate fess see if e re-occure.. at least it's better than watching her die
That's the problem with Nigerian youths. They don't read

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Sambam104(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
AstraDroid:
If your Father as a Politician cared enough about Nigeria and Nigerians, he would have trained you in Nigeria University and also make laws that ensures that Nigeria Hospitals are equipped to handle health crisis.

But they did not see the possibility of needing Nigeria and Nigerians.

Your own don be. My kidney is mine to keep.

The way someone of you comment sef I wonder where you buy weed from, was her case that of unequipped hospital, she said unmatched kidney, how does unmatched kidney relate with unequipped hospital, and then again was it her fault she was sent to school abroad, even if you don't pity the parent pity the girl going through pain at Least.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Karemarealty288(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
edoncast:

i know but seriously i trust in my wife to use that money very well.

my son is not even enjoying me now.it is better i get that chicken change and stock my wife shop with 1.5m,get a car for uber 2.5m and save 1m in my son account to continue yielding profit till he clocks 18 .he is just 4 now

Goodluck to you.....all these plans on top one kidney.

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by demoBaba: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Funny people.....
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Hanndye: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Her extended family nko.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by backnbeta(f): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
I pray for your recovery, regardless of you or your family's past bad deeds...I just hate to see people suffer...it breaks my heart
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Judolisco(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

You no read were she say her family members cannot donate due to genetic kidney illnesses, if they donate it will re occure..

Well,what do I know..make them donate fess see if e re-occure.. at least it's better than watching her die
likely to reoccur ..but make dem donate first
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by hammer567: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hanndye:
Her extended family nko.

EXTENDED WHAT?

THEM TOO MUST TO COLLECT NAU, BEFORE THEM GO REASON AM .

ELSE, THEM NO GET KIDNEY. cool
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by GodPrince: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
fergie001:

Sonia Ekweremadu

you go really die, you get mind to say no reward for who go donate kidney give you, risk his life, and endanger his health forever. What a stupid appeal

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.