Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? (22029 Views)

I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by sweetf: 2:38am On Jul 20, 2012
No unless if the guy is gay.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2012
Well...it's possible but difficult... I have a female friend who I like so much..We're very close but jst friends....She has a long time bf I jst broke up with my gf....but I'm eternally friend zoned and I like it like that....Though she's attractive....The only thing in the world that will eva make me date her is if she tells me that explicitly which I doubt will eva happen...And I'm not looking forward to....Cos I dnt want to lose a good friend to a break up.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by WuzilistiQ(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2012
No waay eeeeeeeeh!!! Except they are parallel in nature, its either they are not straight (gay and lesbians) or a certain condition is holding them which they can only define themselves.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Dubemkelly(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Must u date every female frnd in ur life? Sure,tis possible,no strings attached,platonic frndship,u can hv a gurl as ur best frnd who u both can share ur problems nd get help 4rm each other,its all bout undastnding
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by toygod2: 12:41am On Oct 20, 2012
yea
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Emeraldd(m): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Slyder(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2013
A BIG yes. I have many female frnds I maintain platonic relationship with. And we play like mad. People call me their husband. So what's the big deal?
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by CuteTiana(f): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
I have this same question on my mind, but I dont see anything wrong with being just friends with the opposite sex, but most people say there is everything wrong with it. Its all about "mindset", I have male friends, lots of them, they know their boundaries with me, we are getting along fine and I care little about what people think. Its my life, not theirs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? / This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) / Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.