Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? (1216 Views)

Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Anijay1212(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
cheesy grin grin
dnawah:
No!!!!!!God forbid angry
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by adeskee(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
There's nothing like next life to start with
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by LikeAking: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Never!

I don't even wish to b born into d same family.
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by LikeAking: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
The5DME:
Never! I can kill my father right now if given a gun.

Oya cumtake gun.
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Map1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Das1mama:
ABSOLUTELY NO. 70-80% of my predicaments and ordeals are from him.

I'm lost in the world and don't have any direction at the moment. I feel life is living me gradually.
the kind and type of pain I pass through everyday is Killing.

OH GOD PLS SEND ME MY DESTINY HELPER. I'M FADING AWAY, I'M DIEING.
can we talk behind?
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nigeria factor
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Das1mama: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Map1:
can we talk behind?
Yes sir
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Sweetvie: 12:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Nope
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Sanjay88: 12:12am On Sep 15, 2022
Never ..I don't want him
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Starz825(m): 12:16am On Sep 15, 2022
Das1mama:
ABSOLUTELY NO. 70-80% of my predicaments and ordeals are from him.

I'm lost in the world and don't have any direction at the moment. I feel life is living me gradually.
the kind and type of pain I pass through everyday is Killing.

OH GOD PLS SEND ME MY DESTINY HELPER. I'M FADING AWAY, I'M DIEING.
Bia dude
Becareful oo..you Gon die in the next 60 years or less so you don't need killing yourself
Any way
Quote me if you need my help
I'd send you my number so we can chat on Whatsapp....
You need a buddy man ..
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Map1(m): 4:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Das1mama:
Yes sir
let talk on WhatsApp 08050261602
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Injera(f): 5:01am On Sep 15, 2022
Never
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Das1mama: 5:08am On Sep 15, 2022
Starz825:

Bia dude
Becareful oo..you Gon die in the next 60 years or less so you don't need killing yourself
Any way
Quote me if you need my help
I'd send you my number so we can chat on Whatsapp....
You need a buddy man ..
Good morning brother, at this level of my life, I need help in every aspect.
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2022
No ooo, Godforbid!!!
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by tee59(f): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2022
Those of you who have good and caring fathers should appreciate and thank God for him. Not like us, whose fathers are bitter experience.
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Ego2(f): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2022
Yes if only he works on his attitude to money and women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says / Is It True That People Don't Die In The Abroad? / Woman Pays N5,000 Revenue Fine In Anambra For Not Wearing Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.