Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 (1217 Views)

My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next / My Fiance Is Pressuring Me To Make Our Trad This Rough December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by zetamax: 3:35am On Jun 22, 2023
A Nigerian cleric has given men the answer they should give to their girlfriends when they demand for iPhone 14 or other expensive items.

The Nigerian clergyman in a viral video urged men not to allow women to pressurize them.

According to him, any man that's under pressure to buy an expensive iPhone14, should ask the lady which phone the father is using.

He warned men to make good financial choices and never allow themselves to be pressurized into doing the wrong thing.

--------------------------------TRUTH BE SAID-------------------------------------

As Davido said if you don't have money you will suffer

And Burna concluded na success go talk for you, if you never succeed you go dey explain and explain.

What do you think

3 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Badmashii(m): 3:47am On Jun 22, 2023
FTC for the first time. Mehnn,if you no get money HIDE YOUR FACE...

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by helinues: 4:12am On Jun 22, 2023
Is the so called girlfriend having any form of disability that ruled her out from working and buy the iPhone herself ?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by atomicblessing: 4:45am On Jun 22, 2023
Badmashii:
FTC for the first time. Mehnn,if you no get money HIDE YOUR FACE...

Not a lie at all at all
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by atomicblessing: 4:46am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
Is the so called girlfriend having any form of disability that ruled her out from working and buy the iPhone herself m

That is how Nigerian ladies think they need a boy friend to give them what their parent couldn't and what they cant give themselves in life

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Elmojiid(m): 4:57am On Jun 22, 2023
If you no get money you have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Creamypie(m): 5:34am On Jun 22, 2023
I tire for Nigerian girls oh. Me am from sound rich home and and I don talk am say na girl from my type of home I go marry, but all I meet so far na those wey saps don finish their parents, expecting me to do what her parents no fit do for em. Poor people wan look for rich ones. Them no go gree follow those from their level and status

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Caramia2020(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2023
What will I do?
I will ghost her, because I can't afford it and I won't want to be looked down because of my inability to buy the iPhone, besides she will eventually dump me when there's someone else that can buy it for her.
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by atomicblessing: 7:05am On Jun 22, 2023
Elmojiid:
If you no get money you have nothing to offer

NA SO BUT NO ONE SHOULD BE DE HUMANIZED BECAUSE OF MONEY
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by atomicblessing: 7:08am On Jun 22, 2023
Creamypie:
I tire for Nigerian girls oh. Me am from sound rich home and and I don talk am say na girl from my type of home I go marry, but all I meet so far na those wey saps don finish their parents, expecting me to do what her parents no fit do for em. Poor people wan look for rich ones. Them no go gree follow those from their level and status

They are all gold diggers and dont make a successful home as wives

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by atomicblessing: 7:13am On Jun 22, 2023
Caramia2020:
What will I do?
I will ghost her, because I can't afford it and I won't want to be looked down because of my inability to buy the iPhone, besides she will eventually dump me when there's someone else that can buy it for her.

Even if you buy it for her she will still dump you

Woman by nature are attracted to the one who can provide for them the most while men only fall in emotion with woman we dont need much from them like they need from us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Elmojiid(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2023
atomicblessing:

NA SO BUT NO ONE SHOULD BE DE HUMANIZED BECAUSE OF MONEY
na wetin society be now
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2023
zetamax:
A Nigerian cleric has given men the answer they should give to their girlfriends when they demand for iPhone 14 or other expensive items.

The Nigerian clergyman in a viral video urged men not to allow women to pressurize them.

According to him, any man that's under pressure to buy an expensive iPhone14, should ask the lady which phone the father is using.

He warned men to make good financial choices and never allow themselves to be pressurized into doing the wrong thing.

--------------------------------TRUTH BE SAID-------------------------------------

As Davido said if you don't have money you will suffer

And Burna concluded na success go talk for you, if you never succeed you go dey explain and explain.

What do you think

Broke men will always support their fellow broke men grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
Is the so called girlfriend having any form of disability that ruled her out from working and buy the iPhone herself ?

U think everyone is earning 30K like u after licking politician asses 2-4-7 everyday on Nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I use Iphone 14promazx and I bought it myself boy grin grin grin grin grin grin everyone must not be from a poor home like u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by TheZeezle(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2023
Yay! Swears

Sheistoopretty:

U think everyone is earning 30K like u after licking politician asses 2-4-7 everyday on Nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I use Iphone 14promazx and I bought it myself boy grin grin grin grin grin grin everyone must not be from a poor home like u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Kion: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

14 promax is not really something to brag about especially if you’re getting it from oloshoism
Our Nigerian mentality sef 🤨
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by helinues: 10:09am On Jun 22, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

You see your life outside, when projects na my priority, this one dey talk about ordinary phone.

Chai, the phone I dey use self, the screen don get black for eyes, as long as it's still working, why should I waste money buying new one, anyone having issue with it should buy me new one .

I am yet to see who that person I can't flaunt my half broken phone to. Me wey slept off the day there sharing free fork.

Na only inferiority complex go dey make person brag about material things like phone, like really

Priorities in life are different indeed
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by vincenteger: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2023
There are levels in life.

If I dy follow woman, I dy follow the one I fit afford.
I no dy do pass myself nii
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Silentgroper(m): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2023
Caramia2020:
What will I do?
[/b]I will ghost her[/b], because I can't afford it and I won't want to be looked down because of my inability to buy the iPhone, besides she will eventually dump me when there's someone else that can buy it for her.
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Gadafii: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2023
Some girls are worth it forget

If you have had the chance to meet a girl that’s different from these beggie beggie Slay queens online

Very resourceful and useful girl, you will buy the phone if you can afford it
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Piraholuwafemi(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2023
Omor nor reason woman matter, if her mama pressure her papa like that, them nor for born her
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by ViVaMadrid: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2023
Gadafii:
Some girls are worth it forget

If you have had the chance to meet a girl that’s different from these beggie beggie Slay queens online

Very resourceful and useful girl, you will buy the phone if you can afford it

Resourceful and useful wey nor fit buy phone for herself sad

You see say you nor get sense?
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Gadafii: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
ViVaMadrid:

Resourceful and useful wey nor fit buy phone for herself sad

You see say you nor get sense?
resourceful and useful is not limited to finances alone, don’t be an idiot
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by ViVaMadrid: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Gadafii:
resourceful and useful is not limited to finances alone, don’t be an idiot

You’re not serious. Resourceful in doing what then, that deserves an expensive gift? (financial)

Is that how you waste your resources?
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kion:
14 promax is not really something to brag about especially if you’re getting it from oloshoism
Our Nigerian mentality sef 🤨

You mean your mom does Olosho work to feed you guys? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wow
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Kion: 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

You mean my mom does Olosho work to feed you guys? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wow
yes ooo
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kion:
yes ooo

Wow I never knew it wr*tched Mother added OLosho work into her side hustle oooo

Tell me more pls grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Kion: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Wow I never knew my wr*tched Mother added OLosho work into her side hustle oooo

Tell me more pls grin grin grin grin grin grin
yesss o

Hope you’re reading what I’m quoting
Or maybe you’re just a retardd grin
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by KingDash09(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
Abeg you be correct guy🤝
I can never marry a broke and poor woman in my life
Creamypie:

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by Odward(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Just tell her to do hookup so she gets the iPhone for you both. No be only one person dey love for relationship bro, love me make I love you too abeg dfkm.
Re: What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14 by zetamax: 12:44am On Jun 26, 2023
keep it real

(1) (Reply)

Hiv: So Scared / Finally Empirical Evidence That Nyash And Breast Are Overrated / I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.