Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship (54214 Views)

APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Photos:Abu Best Graduating Student, Al-amin Bags NNPC Post Graduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by subcbouy: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
KoolK:
When ppl behave like this, which part of fair competition do you not understand?
For ur mind, u don does sth great.
What have topics posted got to with the questions? Go to WhatsApp and discuss whatever is there, let no one bothers us here.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by KoolK: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
By keeping your mouth shut.
What if after all this, a name on merit is removed for someone that has connection. Is it not the same thing you've done? Cos clearly, ppl that wrote later are clearly at an advantage. You can fan yourself but truth remains, this is a competition.
NkemRuth:
You that understand fair competition, what are the great things you have done/ achieved?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by KoolK: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Haha, u call it topics. People like you will complain if merit list is not adhered to. When clearly you have an advantage over others.
subcbouy:
What have topics posted got to with the questions? Go to WhatsApp and discuss whatever is there, let no more bother us here.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by subcbouy: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
KoolK:
Haha, u call it topics. People like you will complain if the merit list is not adhered to. When you have an advantage over others.
Talk of yourself. Which merit list doesn't adhere to? You lots are the ones complaining about merit blabla. Someone posted topics you have started complaining about it. I didn't even choose IT in the first place.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by KoolK: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
Yes, I'm only citing an instance. In as much as the act seems right. Just accept that it's a wrong one.
All I'm saying is that people that wrote on the first and second day are probably disadvantaged with this information. I rest my case. Success to everyone.
subcbouy:
Talk of yourself. Which merit list doesn't adhere to? You lots are the ones complaining about merit blabla. Someone posted topics you have started complaining about it. I didn't even choose IT in the first place.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by subcbouy: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
KoolK:
Yes, I'm only citing an instance. In as much as the action seems right. Just accept that it's the wrong one.
All I'm saying is that people that wrote on the first and second days are probably disadvantaged by this information. I rest my case. Success to everyone.
It isn't a wrong one! It will not change anything as long as the questions aren't leaked.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by LEGALSER: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hello guys, I scored 21 during the cbt but I am yet to get a text for the oral interview, does it mean I wasn't shortlisted? cry

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Drahl(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2022
Does anyone have an idea if NDDC is through with the interviews?

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Anon000: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Drahl:

I think they finished on Saturday

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by MrDeee: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Anon000:

I think they finished on Saturday

Interview is still on.....many have not done theirs....don't assume biko
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Stephen038: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
It will end this week

Drahl:

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Lemken: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Stephen038:
It will end this week

Tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2022
I am also from Bayelsa. I got my Guarantor's Letter of Consent of Good Behaviour from our First-class traditional ruler and was shortlisted for the computer-based test two weeks ago in Port Harcourt. Last week Saturday, I was invited for the Oral Interview at the Golden Tulip Hotel, GRA, Port Harcourt. I hope for the best.
yyeskez:
Please who knows how I can satisfy the Guarantor Letter requirement:

According to the application website (https://www.nddc.gov.ng/scholarships243.aspx)

Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s Community/Clan.

a) Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly

b) Chairman of LGA

c) First Class Traditional ruler

d) High Court Judge

Who knows how I can go about getting this? I'm from Bayelsa state
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 12:14am On Dec 13, 2022
Add me to the NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship WhatsApp group 2023.
C4123:

I tried to add you, but this phone number is not onWhatsapp
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 12:31am On Dec 13, 2022
I had my oral interview three days ago (Saturday) in Port Harcourt. The number of interviewees was not much that day, we were not more than sixty-five (65) applicants at most.
Drahl:
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 12:42am On Dec 13, 2022
At least two billion naira annually; that is, over $5 million dollars every year.
Herme:
Please how much is the worth of NDDC Local Masters postgraduate scholarship in Nigeria?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 12:48am On Dec 13, 2022
And what happened after? Where you shortlisted for the CBT late last month?
SonyaSpence:

I actually submitted without it
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 12:49am On Dec 13, 2022
SonyaSpence:

I actually submitted without it
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 1:33am On Dec 13, 2022
January will be IMPOSSIBLE. At most, it will be from May to September 2023 but not January. I applied for September 2023 intake in the UK
Jadue:
Has anyone heard from NDDC, just called them today and the man that answered said the scholarship is for a January start, but time is going o, maybe they will scratch cbt and do only interviews. do you guys still believe this can work

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 1:37am On Dec 13, 2022
Your submission turned out to be lies.
Kenelekan:
Questions to concentrate on are
When was 500 naira introduced to Nigeria currency
Who coined the word Nigeria
Who was the first democratically elected president in Nigeria
Who is the first prime minister
When was NDDC created

There are going to be 100 questions in the CBT. and general questions take a large chunk of it

The competition is based on the number of people with your intended programme in your particular state.

If you need more questions to prepare with, send WhatsApp message 09131575259

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Cuzio1(m): 5:03am On Dec 13, 2022
lilliesboy:

Please add me zero eight one three two nine eight nine three three eight
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by pussyAvenger: 5:35am On Dec 13, 2022
lilliesboy:
I had my oral interview three days ago (Saturday) in Port Harcourt. The number of interviewees was not much that day, we were not more than sixty-five (65) applicants at most.
guy drop ur no..l want to call you
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by IbomGuy: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2022
Please, the just concluded cbt, was it just for foreign school applicants Or both?.

I applied for local but was not notified for cbt
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by SonyaSpence: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2022
lilliesboy:
Yes
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Adonispeter(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
lilliesboy:
This is my number 08033841999.. kindly add me to the group
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
The 2023 NDDC Postgraduate OVERSEAS Scholarship is for studies in ONLY Foreign universities outside Nigeria (PREFERABLY outside the African continent), not local. And it is ONLY for Masters (MSc/MA) level studies, not PhD applicants.
IbomGuy:
Please, the just concluded cbt, was it just for foreign school applicants Or both?.

I applied for local but was not notified for cbt
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Anyone else on this thread got shortlisted for the Oral Interview between last week Saturday and probably today (Tuesday)? For those who were shortlisted, when are they going to pay us the transportation fare refund/reimbursement after requesting us to fill out our bank account details on a separate form? It is getting long.
krinkrypt:
Invites for interview are flying left, right and center. Congratulations guys!
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
I am not on the WhatsApp group yet.
Adonispeter:

This is my number 08033841999.. kindly add me to the group
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Rolex004(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2022
This is my WhatsApp number, kindly add me to the group, 07038568149
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
According to the Acting NDDC boss - Engr. Audu, only two hundred (200) successful interviewees or applicants in the Oral Interview stage will be offered the 2023 NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship. This statement was made two days ago (Monday) in Port Harcourt during the visit of the boss at the Golden Tulip Hotel, GRA, to witness the oral interview process, and posted on the official website of the NDDC.

At least 13,915 applicants applied for the Scholarship in October 2022 but only 3,000 out of that number were shortlisted for the computer-based test (CBT) late last month at the Rivers State University, Nkpolu, Port Harcourt. I think a MAXIMUM of 300 candidates out of the 3,000 were selected for the Oral Interview, out of which only 200 (according to the Acting NDDC boss) will be offered the Scholarship. Visit the link below for more details:

https://www.nddc.gov.ng/newsdetails.aspx?nid=164
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Is the WhatsApp group still active?
C4123:
https:///FOsBW1aUgwD6XubPPsQtPN

Please, you can join the WhatsApp group using the link above. If the hyperlink doesn’t work (it usually does not work from Nairaland), copy the link and paste it on a web browser of your choice (in your phone), load/refresh and you should be able to see/join the group.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Stephen038: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
When did he say Maximum of 300 candidates were invited for the oral interview??

lilliesboy:
According to the Acting NDDC boss - Engr. Audu, only two hundred (200) successful interviewees or applicants in the Oral Interview stage will be offered the 2023 NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship. This statement was made two days ago (Monday) in Port Harcourt during the visit of the boss at the Golden Tulip Hotel, GRA, to witness the oral interview process, and posted on the official website of the NDDC.

A total of 13,715 applicants applied for the Scholarship in October 2022 but only 3,000 were shortlisted for the computer-based test (CBT) late last month at the Rivers State University, Nkpolu, Port Harcourt. I think a MAXIMUM of 300 candidates out of the 3,000 were selected for the Oral Interview, out of which only 200 (according to the Acting NDDC boss) will be offered the Scholarship. Visit the link below for more details:

https://www.nddc.gov.ng/newsdetails.aspx?nid=164

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike / Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) / IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.