Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship (52807 Views)

APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Photos:Abu Best Graduating Student, Al-amin Bags NNPC Post Graduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
daupamonepeace5:
University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
You can try this school . I got an offer in less than 48 hours from them.

Please, I need your help on this admission.. I would like to have some assistance from you to get it done as fast as possible... Presently writing the essays required from international students amd my sop. Did you contact the university after or before applying to speed up the process??
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
NEVER MIND. FINALLY GOT AN ADMISSION FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF ABERDEEN.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
jorion:

Congratulations when did you apply
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by daupamonepeace5: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
jorion:
Congrats ,
In response to your previous question, I applied directly on their school website.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Yemi2017:

Congratulations when did you apply

On the 5th.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
daupamonepeace5:

Congrats ,
In response to your previous question, I applied directly on their school website.

Thanks, was about writing those long essays, about 5 of them when I saw the admission mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by daupamonepeace5: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
jorion:

Thanks, was about writing those long essays, about 5 of them when I saw the admission mail.
Essays ?
Do you mean personal statement ?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
daupamonepeace5:

Essays ?
Do you mean personal statement ?

Nope. These ones..
Why do you want to study in the UK?
Why choose the school?
Why choose the course?
Of what benefits will the course be to you and your profession??
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
Each is an essay
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
jorion:

Nope. These ones..
Why choose the school?
Why choose the course?
oga they are simply requesting for your personal statement, and it is an agglomeration of the questions you listed above. I applied to about ten schools in the UK and was never for once asked to write distinct essays for each question.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by daupamonepeace5: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
jorion:

Nope. These ones..
Why choose the school?
Why choose the course?
So all of these makes up a personal statement.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
daupamonepeace5:

So all of these makes up a personal statement.

Nope. These essays are for international students. They just want to be sure that you are going to the UK for genuine reasons.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Japhet04:
oga they are simply requesting for your personal statement, and it is an agglomeration of the questions you listed above. I applied to about ten schools in the UK and was never for once asked to write distinct essays for each question.

Bro, chillax. This is not a competition about who made the most applications. Each school have their own criteria. For this specific school, they requested separate essays for the above stated topics as well as the STUDENT SOP.

CHILLAX. TRY TO UNDERSTAND BEFORE DIVING INTO A DISCUSSION.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
jorion:

Bro, chillax. This is not a competition about who made the most applications. Each school have their own criteria. For this specific school, they requested separate essays above the above stated topics as well as the STUDENT SOP.

CHILLAX. TRY TO UNDERSTAND BEFORE DIVING INTO A DISCUSSION.
I understood you perfectly, you should have been more specific because I perceived your previous post to be very misleading, you must have also noticed some persons becoming inquisitive as regards what you really meant... writing multiple essays on those points you listed above is a sharp detraction from the conventional single essay personal statement which most of us are used to here.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by daupamonepeace5: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
jorion:

Nope. These essays are for international students. They just want to be sure that you are going to the UK for genuine reasons.
Okay
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
jorion:

Please, I need your help on this admission.. I would like to have some assistance from you to get it done as fast as possible... Presently writing the essays required from international students and my sop. Did you contact the university after or before applying to speed up the process??

Japhet04:
I understood you perfectly, you should have been more specific because I perceived your previous post to be very misleading, you must have also noticed some persons becoming inquisitive as regards what you really meant... writing multiple essays on those points you listed above is a sharp detraction from the conventional single essay personal statement which most of us are used to here.

This is the exact phrase that I used "Presently writing the essays required from INTERNATIONAL students AND my SOP.

I LITERALLY SPELT EVERYTHING OUT. If you were unsure of what I said, you could have simply asked about it..... Bro, there's no SHAME in not knowing what you don't know... That's how we learn.

JUST ADMIT THAT YOU WERE WRONG AND STOP THE CONVENTIONAL AND UNCONVENTIONAL GRAMMAR.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2022
Japhet04:

With that put behind us, let's talk about the exams.. Do you know what the exams would be like??
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Ashibeb: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2022
Is it okay to submit more than one offer letter?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Ashibeb:
Where una dey seee offers? �
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by ja2ken(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Yemi2017:

Where una dey seee offers? �

We still de find just one...
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
ja2ken:

We still de find just one...

Your dp is hilarious...
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
jorion:

Your dp is hilarious...
Pls which school can give me offer before the scholarship ends?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Yemi2017:

Pls which school can give me offer before the scholarship ends?

Try the University of Wales and Trinity Saint David. That's what I was applying for before the University of Aberdeen offered me a place....
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by ja2ken(m): 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
daupamonepeace5:
University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
You can try this school . I got an offer in less than 48 hours from them.

Boss man, were you asked For ielts ??
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by daupamonepeace5: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2022
ja2ken:

Boss man, were you asked For ielts ??
I wasn’t asked for It .
I'm a lady oo�
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by ja2ken(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
daupamonepeace5:

I wasn’t asked for It .
I'm a lady oo�

Apologies... Thank you..
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by yyeskez: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ashibeb:

This is a valid question abeg, I have an offer from Canada and UK in January... Canada isn't realistic to meet up with, but I would like to still submit it. Maybe they process study visa faster for NDDC scholarship people. UK sha seems the most suitable

I called the NDDC people, and the representative said to not submit offer letters for sept 2023... that it's for January - May. I think they'll have another round for Sept or something.

Also is it okay to submit, affidavit of local govt. identity. I'm from Bayelsa and the flood situation won't let me get the main identity certificate rn.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 28, 2022
yyeskez:

This is a valid question abeg, I have an offer from Canada and UK in January... Canada isn't realistic to meet up with, but I would like to still submit it. Maybe they process study visa faster for NDDC scholarship people. UK sha seems the most suitable

I called the NDDC people, and the representative said to not submit offer letters for sept 2023... that it's for January - May. I think they'll have another round for Sept or something.

Also is it okay to submit, affidavit of local govt. identity. I'm from Bayelsa and the flood situation won't let me get the main identity certificate rn.
most applicants have offers for September 2023... The January applicants may end up forfeiting their admission because of the rigorous logistics involved in obtaining a visa and international passport.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 6:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Japhet04:
most applicants have offers for September 2023... The January applicants may end up forfeiting their admission because of the rigorous logistics involved in obtaining a visa and international passport.

Dude, January is very much possible... If nddc told you January, they have a reason for doing so.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 28, 2022
jorion:

Dude, January is very much possible... If nddc told you January, they have a reason for doing so.
if January admission offers was what they wanted then I'm sure it would have been legibly stated on their website... However, as a pragmatic individual you are expected to know that it would not really be practicable, given the fact that exams and interviews have not even been conducted, The awardees still have to apply for Visa's and mind you most international universities have a specified duration for the student to be present on campus otherwise his/her admission will be null and void.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Japhet04:
if January admission offers was what they wanted then I'm sure it would have been legibly stated on their website... However, as a pragmatic individual you are expected to know that it would not really be practicable, given the fact that exams and interviews have not even been conducted, The awardees still have to apply for Visa's and mind you most international universities have a specified duration for the student to be present on campus otherwise his/her admission will be null and void.

Bro, just apply for an atas for now. Your TB test and visa application can easily be done.

Especially if the scholarship funds is sufficient for both your school fees and upkeep.

But you are correct that it will depend on the actions of nddc.

If nddc can round everything up before December, i will definitely be in the UK by January.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by yyeskez: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2022
Japhet04:

I completely understand you... but I think there isn't any need to speculate or be theoretical, they have a number and email... just try reaching out, you'll get the exact same feedback I got which was "This isn't for Fall 2023 programs oh." Whether they'll end up being flexible that one is speculation... but they'll surely give priority to January applicants and such.

Besides, Sept 2023 isn't even available for countries other than the UK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Guys, Did I Overcharge This Woman For This? / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / JAMB 2023 Cut Off Mark for Medicine, Law, Engineering, Accounting etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.