Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship (52424 Views)

APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Photos:Abu Best Graduating Student, Al-amin Bags NNPC Post Graduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Blessedlau: 4:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Please is 2years masters acceptable? Can i apply with 2years masters? Urgent reply please.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Blessedlau:
Please is 2years masters acceptable? Can i apply with 2years masters? Urgent reply please.

From my correspondence with a lady yesterday, she told me that it is very much possible to apply with a 2-year masters degree admission letter depending on the school and course.

But you need to be careful because the funds available for the scholarship is usually not as robust as the rest scholarship out there.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by ProfEmmanuel(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Enquire directly from the NDDC staffs through the phone number that was attached to the scholarship application.
They're usually responsive.

Blessedlau:
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by ProfEmmanuel(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2022
You can purchase a copy of the past questions on teststreams.
Search 'teststreams nddc past questions' on google, you'll see it.

So10:
Omo! So nobody has past questions. It is well
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Blessedlau: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2022
Thanks

From my correspondence with a lady yesterday, she told me that it is very much possible to apply with a 2-year masters degree admission letter depending on the school and course.

But you need to be careful because the funds available for the scholarship is usually not as robust as the rest scholarship out there. [/quote]
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by krinkrypt: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yemi2017:

Pls send a mail, I can’t type the full information as nairaland won’t permit me

Please send me NDDC past questions on Information Technology.

My email: krinkrypt@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by krinkrypt: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
When I applied, there was no space for letter of good conduct, as such I did not bother.

Can I use affidavit of good conduct from a high court in my local government of origin?

Secondly, the school I was waiting for their admission just gave me an offer.

So can I apply again?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
krinkrypt:
When I applied, there was no space for letter of good conduct, as such I did not bother.

Can I use affidavit of good conduct from a high court in my local government of origin?

So can I apply again?

What letter of good conduct??

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by krinkrypt: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
jorion:

What letter of good conduct??

Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan. Chairman of the LGA, First Class Traditional Ruler, High Court Judge).

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
krinkrypt:

Same thing I’m going through, when you get answers let me know

So can I apply again?

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by MacJoseph200: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Please I need the NDDC engineering past questions too.

Email: macjoseph4real@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by umeray: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Does anyone have an idea when they're likely to shortlist for interview?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Biggestjoe(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by MrDeee: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
ProfEmmanuel:
You can purchase a copy of the past questions on teststreams.
Search 'teststreams nddc past questions' on google, you'll see it.

I will not advice anyone to purchase anything from that site....very questionable.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by MrDeee: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=Blessedlau post=118082012]Please is 2years masters acceptable? Can i apply with 2years masters? Urgent reply please.[/quote

Unless you're applying to other countries or a research masters in the UK; the standard UK taught MSc is one year. Meanwhile, you have to be discreet with your offer as a - 2 year course might require you to produce detailed study proposals. Also consider the funding for two years (that's two persons slot).

Your plans are fine, but rationalise them very well.....my humble submissions.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by daupamonepeace5: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2022
MrDeee:

I will not advice anyone to purchase anything from that site....very questionable.
Why do you say so ?
Because from my knowledge they are credible , I have patronized them in the past and they delivered.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by MrDeee: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
daupamonepeace5:

Why do you say so ?
Because from my knowledge they are credible , I have patronized them in the past and they delivered.

I am talking from experience.....everyone should thread with caution when dealing with them
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jackfj: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Anyone with the past questions should kindly send to Jacksonebrophiyor@gmail.com
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Jadue(f): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
ANY UPDATE?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jorion(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Jadue:
ANY UPDATE?

Not yet... Do you have any copy of the past questions with you??
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Jadue(f): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2022
jorion:

Not yet... Do you have any copy of the past questions with you??
Use test streams, you can get it for 1900, and they are reliable.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by MrDeee: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jadue:

Use test streams, you can get it for 1900, and they are reliable.

If its legit, send it to me at chidiokala@yahoo.com.

Drop your account number along side with it, I will credit your N1,900. Deal...
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Apolocrewe: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2022
jackfj:
Anyone with the past questions should kindly send to Jacksonebrophiyor@gmail.com

You tried to DM me. Send me a message on telegram instead @cbnrates
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Jadue(f): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Has anyone heard from NDDC, just called them today and the man that answered said the scholarship is for a January start, but time is going o, maybe they will scratch cbt and do only interviews. do you guys still believe this can work

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by C4123(f): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Jadue:
Has anyone heard from NDDC, just called them today and the man that answered said the scholarship is for a January start, but time is going o, maybe they will scratch cbt and do only interviews. do you guys still believe this can work

January 2023 start is very unlikely, even if the CBT stage is scrapped. Application for entry visa (new applicants) into the UK �� takes a minimum of 15 days, or 8 weeks for non-priority visa. I refer to the UK because most applicants here chose UK Universities.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by So10: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2022
Jadue:

I think they are still having issues constituting their board and its affecting all areas. Hopefully they can sort it out soon.
If we can do the CBT and interview this month, then January start has a chance

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Oludamsim: 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Those of you with January admission offer. How are you going about the deposit to be paid to your university. Some schools already gave a deadline to make payments..

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by C4123(f): 2:41am On Nov 19, 2022
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
Test invites rolling in....

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Goodlucknigeria: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Anfieldboss:
Test invites rolling in....

What next after the test?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Goodlucknigeria:

What next after the test?

oral interview
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Goodlucknigeria: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
My cousin's test is 12:30AM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

German University Students Turn Blue, Police Suspect Poisoning / Court Upholds Ban On Use Of Hijab In Lagos Public Schools / A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.