Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! (4792 Views)

How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now / 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / Depressed Girlfriend. Don’t Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Fastext: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2022
Honesty and accomodating of each other is the life-blood in relationship that up-hold a very lasting relationship positively. Be honest and play sense of maturity with the one you love or any other girl you are with, because tomorrow is unseen.Honesty and accomodating of each other is the life-blood in relationship that up-hold a very lasting relationship positively. Be honest and play sense of maturity with the one you love or any other girl you are with, because tomorrow is unseen.Honesty and accomodating of each other is the life-blood in relationship that up-hold a very lasting relationship positively. Be honest and play sense of maturity with the one you love or any other girl you are with, because tomorrow is unseen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 29 Sacred Bro Codes Every Man Should Know / Korra Obidi Show Off Her N*kedness In A New Dance Video / Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.