Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! (4791 Views)

How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now / 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / Depressed Girlfriend. Don’t Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by fman(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
Mr lova lova

Mr lova lova by Tiwa and Duncan mighty

Mr Lova lova you know say I no get wahala
Anyhow you like I go do my dear as long as e no cause palava
Spellz Spellz
Promise say you go treat me well o
Give me good loving no be kiss and tell o
No be say after I whine am well o
Make you no go leave your girl for inside well o
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by qtguru(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
undecided lol which kain primary 7 relationship be this, come and see her. Lol hungerbad

3 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Divay22(f): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
fman:

U think so?
Or r u just defending her!
I think so..
She's replying him monosyllabically..
If she was indeed jealous, the talk for long o

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Karleb(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Women can not take half of what they dish out. Oloun! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by fman(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Divay22:

I think so..
She's replying him monosyllabically..
If she was indeed jealous, the talk for long o
Ok dear
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Crampyblood:
if you're not a kid in real life then you have some serious problems.. you should probably get a life too bro.

If you quote me again may whatever god you worship and bow down to punish what is left of your brain!

Werey like you mugu
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Godada:

You already have over done the bestie thing.

You weren't supposed to explain yourself or even talk about sex.

You just exposed your insecurities.

From her response, I am cocksure, her feelings for you if there was any has waned.

Lol it just got stronger
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Try this childish play with me and watch me ignore your existence. rubbish

3 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
Try this childish play with me and watch me ignore your existence. rubbish

Werey auntie go sleep grin
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Baronthecelebri: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nonsense. Instead of you to talk to her one on one, you dey there dey deceive yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by qtguru(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lol RP kids , won't be surprised if it's two RP guys chatting with each other foe content

2 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by IamDora(f): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Reminderz:
you still sounded needy... you talk too much... she might even sense you're lying.. from your chats, you still sounded like you can't do without her

and btw, why is the first screenshot with the name 'D' and the rest with the name "Babe"?

He prolly forgot to Edit the name like he did to others and posted it like that. grin grin cheesy

All I see is a kid chatting with himself

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Spnn(m): 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Crampyblood:
A fvcking kid with an iPhone

If you're more than 22 in real life then you're worse than a kid with this mentality.. *spits*
mumu undecided
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by purples25(f): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Temiel:
Okay o, Mr trickster.
You cannot talk to her one on one and explain things to her. You resorted to tricking her like you're Mr Devil that tricks people.
Okay na, whatever comes out of it, you orchestrated it.

If we are to look at it now, the seriousness he's talking about won't be more than having sex o.

She should have left him. He is not mature and he likes mind games. He doesn't respect or value her one bit.

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
purples25:

She should have left him. He is not mature and he likes mind games. He doesn't respect or value her one bit.

Get a life bitch she’s not you lame ass
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Two unserious mammals!
I pity your life animal
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
qtguru:
Lol RP kids , won't be surprised if it's two RP guys chatting with each other foe content

You think I’m like your sorry ass who doesn’t have a job?
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by purples25(f): 12:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:

Get a life bitch she’s not you lame ass

cheesy your words certainly show your class. She should definitely leave you. She's dating a boy. Confirmed.

Immature brat.

2 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by qtguru(m): 12:34am On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:

You think I’m like your sorry ass who doesn’t have a job?

You don't have a job

4 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Crampyblood(m): 12:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Spnn:
mumu undecided
another mad man on the loose!!

Please take your drugs or you'll get worse son
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by etrange: 12:47am On Sep 18, 2022
You created this thread because deep within you, you know it's toxic and manipulative. If it was a lady that did those, y'all would be shouting "women!". If it's not working between you two, talk about it. Suggest ways to make it work, and if at the end nothing works, let her go. The essence of dating is to test compatibility before marriage. I don't know why people just refuse to accept the test result sometimes. How long do you want to keep playing games? Do you really want a relationship where you'd need such moves to get attention? I pray she takes the text seriously and go her way.

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by dontrulee: 1:37am On Sep 18, 2022
You just lost your Babe. grin

Your babe will start fucking around with her male friends with or without your knowledge.

Women love to take revenge, what you did there could be counterproductive and from the response of your babe she is about to unleash her demons. grin

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by SporaD8: 1:43am On Sep 18, 2022
fman:

U think so?
Him and that Girl are not really into each other trust me.
The last time I innocently pull that kinda trick on my gf, my door hinges suffer for it!
I was really busy and decided to tell her I have visitor(I didn't even specify the gender). She stopped replying...
Next I heard was a knock on my door.
I was shocked and politely told her to come back after all I already say I have a visit.
Next thing... She literally went ballistic!

3 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 4:23am On Sep 18, 2022
dontrulee:
You just lost your Babe. grin

Your babe will start fucking around with her male friends with or without your knowledge.

Women love to take revenge, what you did there could be counterproductive and from the response of your babe she is about to unleash her demons. grin

I would let her know is just a prank later on
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Slynation(m): 5:49am On Sep 18, 2022
fman:

U think so?
From what I just read, this guy ain't even the main guy, one word replies everywhere, babe no even send am, while he kept on going deeper, he talks too much...

2 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Slynation(m): 5:58am On Sep 18, 2022
SporaD8:

Him and that Girl are not really into each other trust me.
The last time I innocently pull that kinda trick on my gf, my door hinges suffer for it!
I was really busy and decided to tell her I have visitor(I didn't even specify the gender). She stopped replying...
Next I heard was a knock on my door.
I was shocked and politely told her to come back after all I already say I have a visit.
Next thing... She literally went ballistic!
Exactly how it should be...A girl that's into you are mostly terrestrial and jealous in nature...!!

My Ex once found a chat on my phone with another girl, guess what she did, she locked the door and inserted the key in her bra, took a weapon and with her red eyes told me to start talking... grin Na that day I fear women...

2 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 7:02am On Sep 18, 2022
Slynation:
From what I just read, this guy ain't even the main guy, one word replies everywhere, babe no even send am, while he kept on going deeper, he talks too much...

Hmmm
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Matix222: 7:02am On Sep 18, 2022
Slynation:
Exactly how it should be...A girl that's into you are mostly terrestrial and jealous in nature...!!

My Ex once found a chat on my phone with another girl, guess what she did, she locked the door and inserted the key in her bra, took a weapon and with her red eyes told me to start talking... grin Na that day I fear women...
So from your opinion she is not into me?
Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by wiseone28: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Slynation(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:

So from your opinion she is not into me?
I'm not in her minds, but what I can categorically tell you is that she's relaxed and exhibits some xtics of redpills in her...

2 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Temiel(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2022
purples25:

People are just so messed up.
Why would he want to play mind games with someone he claims he is in a relationship with?
It's just silly to think. A relationship is supposed to be for straightening things out between you and your lover in prep for living together.
Like you said, he probably doesn't deserve the girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!! by Fastext: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Honesty and accomodating each other is the major life-blood that birth-out a very lasting relationship positively. Please be honest and act mature with the one that you love because tomorrow is unseen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience / Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? / Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.