Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? (21320 Views)

Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body / My Boyfriend Didn't Use Pet Names In Saving My Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Konjiboii: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2022
If you are fvcking her for free then it shouldn't matter, or where you planning to make a ho a housewife?
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ImoleNaija: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
grin

Laff dey pain person o.
Abi what's funny there?

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ImoleNaija: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2022
udemzyudex:

grin grin damn.

Laff dey pain o. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ImoleNaija: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Jeremani:
My own save my name as bumbum

I still dey try figure out y

She for add fatty to the bolded nah cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ImoleNaija: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2022
IamDora:
You should be happy, don't you know that besties enjoy more than the boyfriend in the relationship?

For her to save your number as that means you're her bestie and also her boyfriend at the same time (Which is how it ought to be for every sane lady)

Not being in a relationship and bringing up a bestie rubbish. I don't do that thrash!

Thanks for this. What a relief!
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ImoleNaija: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:
So? This early Sunday morning.

The last time I checked, uno dey go church on Sunday mornings.
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by phemmyfour: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:
I got to know when she sent a screenshot of our chats. I really wouldn't like to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Does it matter?
It matters. Get her phone and go through her contact

You LL be surprised when you started seeing bestie1; bestie2....etc
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ImoleNaija: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2022
phemmyfour:
It matters. Get her phone and go through are contact

You LL be surprised when you started seeing bestie1; bestie2....etc

Lobatan
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Agbebakun22: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:

It's a no-sex relationship.

Till_wedding_night.

We are brother & sister in the Lord.

Bro. ImoleNaija could have passed easily.
oga end that imaginary relationship. Hope she no dey bill u since no sex till marriage. Since no sex till marriage then no money from u to her till marriage too shikena.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Laff dey pain person o.
Abi what's funny there?
You just reminded ke of my very first relationship back then. My very first love. No sex relationship till marriage. We tried numerous times sef make e. No be like say she deny me sex but she was always forming painful penetration which always made me stop. I no know say babe de collect for another side till she broke up with me on grounds of wanting to take a breather. Not long after she was dating a producer guy around her school in uni abuja grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by severee(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:
I got to know when she sent a screenshot of our chats. I really wouldn't like to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Does it matter?
grin simp oshi
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Warmaterial(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
And the SIMPle man is asking questions instead of directing the questions to his Delilah... Simp will always be simp.

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Medianna(f): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
You may be her best friend.
To me it's even an honor her to see you that way.

What about me that a guy saved my contact with 'akpos mtn'? Giving me flimsy reasons.
Well that was back in the days sha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
You no thank God, she no save your number as mumu, you never marry her, what do you expect.
ImoleNaija:

Does it matter?
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Wisedove(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
It does not mean anything bro. i saved my babe number with Aunty Oyinbo, that was what saved her name with before we started dating and and don't bother to change it anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:

It's a no-sex relationship.

Till_wedding_night.
I tell you for free, bro. You’re her bestie. That best friend that loves unconditionally, no string or sex attached. News Flash!!!
She’s got someone devouring her cookie.
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Illegal1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
U no even happy say na bestie she use save ur name...
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Wwwq: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ayo2008: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Funny!
If you want her to save your name appropriately, take her to the altar.
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Karlifate: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
underpinna:

A friend saved her gf's number as No. 9 because she's a good cheat.

A girl saves men names as

Cat
Dog
Mugu1
Mugu2
Recharge card
Ode40

Women don do men something.

The great striker. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ACE1010: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Just know that her so called bestie is shagging her constantly.... undecided undecided undecided undecided.
There's no smoke without FIRE bro lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Karlifate: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
abobote:
Fooool, what are we going to do with that, my girlfriend this, my girlfriend that this early Sunday morning

LMAO! cheesy grin grin

OP don enter one chance kiss grin
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Karlifate: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Irupetepete:
My ex wife once saved mine as"my mum"

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by okoroemeka(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Does it matter?
it does not matter what she saved my name with so long she services me very well and knows her job,I even save their names on my phone like pussy oil and gas,trouble,beggar,chioma farms,ify investments,nagger,fool, nympho transports,indomie,donkey,turkey,etc,one day my wife picked up my ringing phone and brought it to me,hmm ,she said today donkey maybe tomorrow it maybe camel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ImoleNaija: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
severee:

grin simp oshi

Wahala grin
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by ImoleNaija: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
You just reminded me of my very first relationship back then. My very first love. No sex relationship till marriage. We tried numerous times sef make e. No be like say she deny me sex but she was always forming painful penetration which always made me stop. I no know say babe de collect for another side till she broke up with me on grounds of wanting to take a breather. Not long after she was dating a producer guy around her school in uni abuja grin

Lobatan grin
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Lobatan grin
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by IamDora(f): 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
TonyBby:

You're spitting thrash and talking outta context, the topic is about "contact saved as bestie" not who cheats.
For you to bring who cheats in this thread. You're just a hoe, A hoe will always gon be a hoe.

You're mom a hoe, you meant? I never knew grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Joe4real1988(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
IamDora:

Thrash! Thrash and more thrash from a Redpill wannabe boy.

To you guys here, everything is all about s*x. What if he too is having s*x outside? Or even the one cheating? undecided the way you boys are always being gender biased about this whole thing beats my imagination

You boys here want we girls to be loyal to you guys while you all go around to have s*x with different ladies. My dear, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander
My dear nor try compete with man ooo, your body will just slack and lose value while a man will still remain intact. Have u asked yourself why there is nothing like hymen in a man?
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Joeboy88: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Thank your God she even saved yours with Bestie ....there is these my Ex I was madly in love with back then, I saw my number saved as neighbour..To avoid heartache since am the one that's doing the loving, I accepted my fate like that b/4 she will break my heart to pieces..������. Sometimes names are been saved with something that they can remember u with and as time goes by, they do forget to change it to your new status in their life....��

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by PhantomThief(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
The only advice I can give you right now is that "FOCUS ON YOURSELF KING AND NEVER INVEST TOO MUCH OF YOUR TIME,MONEY OR ENERGY IN THAT RELATIONSHIP

You have obviously been a sidechick all this while and been dating yourself, don't let any female gender try to twist the meaning of bestie for you

Most importantly, never take relationship advice from a woman whether here on nairaland or anywhere

Note:This account is dedicated to saving men that simps
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by PhantomThief(m): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
folks4luv:
Instead of you to raise the issue with her immediately she sent the screenshot, you brought the matter here for people that doesn't know you, her or the dynamics of your relationship.
If this is not immature, I don't know what is.

Truth is, what he did was not immaturity. As long as nobody knows his identity or that of the girl. There is absolutely nothing wrong in seeking public opinion.

Good thing he might stop being a simp soon after seeing different people's opinions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / My Girl Proposed To Me - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.