Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? (21331 Views)

Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body / My Boyfriend Didn't Use Pet Names In Saving My Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by PhantomThief(m): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
okoroemeka:
it does not matter what she saved my name with so long she services me very well and knows her job,I even save their names on my phone like pussy oil and gas,trouble,beggar,chioma farms,ify investments,nagger,fool, nympho transports,indomie,donkey,turkey,etc,one day my wife picked up my ringing phone and brought it to me,hmm ,she said today donkey maybe tomorrow it maybe camel

FINISHED MAN grin
I wonder what your reaction would be if your serious girlfriend saved your name as FOOL and one day her phone rang beside you showing BABY and the number was not yours grin
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by TonyBby: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2022
IamDora:

You're mom a hoe, you meant? I never knew grin grin grin

Her and yo Mumsy are in the same confra you know, but yo aunt later joined.
Dem too Sabi!!!

But yo own ain't classy at all, you don't have taste at all, na all dicks you dey ride, all yo customers dey always complain 'that pussy too deep and shallow". Work on yo urself that small money you're getting is too small!!.
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by spiceadole: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Agbebakun22:
Are u guys teenagers? Cux no one cant tell an adult till marriage. So what are u now doing in the goddamn relationship

It takes self worth and discipline to abstain from sexual immorality and it's rare.
Adults can...if they so wish
My husband and I had a "no sex relationship ".
We got married within few months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / My Girl Proposed To Me - Help / Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.