Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men (3307 Views)

Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
50picker:
Stop investing your life into these women" Solomon Buchi advices men

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by emmaodet: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

E long baba, 2016 she jakpa, I support her o,my own cash, small boy of 26 then, make she go abroad go skull,she broke up with me after 3 weeks abroad...i go beg her parents,dem sai I dey distract their daughter,even I drop her number for here years ago make Landers call beg am... Kneelt down to beg her only brother to talk to her for me..kai pikin wey I senior O...thank God story change today...i dey ball
..i marry fine hausa Christian woman from Kaduna,... Mehn she came back begging after 5 years sha... That was my consolation... I dumped her sorry ass. I wasn't a simp, I was just a faithful man, I still am

You even dropped her number on nairaland so that nairalanders can help you beg her
You knelt down to continuously beg her on phone and online?

And you think you are not a Simp

1 Like

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

E long baba, 2016 she jakpa, I support her o,my own cash, small boy of 26 then, make she go abroad go skull,she broke up with me after 3 weeks abroad...i go beg her parents,dem sai I dey distract their daughter,even I drop her number for here years ago make Landers call beg am... Kneelt down to beg her only brother to talk to her for me..kai pikin wey I senior O...thank God story change today...i dey ball
..i marry fine hausa Christian woman from Kaduna,... Mehn she came back begging after 5 years sha... That was my consolation... I dumped her sorry ass. I wasn't a simp, I was just a faithful man, I still am
Eiya sorry about that, she doesn’t deserve a good man like you. May Redpillers happen to her

1 Like

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by BusinessPlan22: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
emmaodet:

You even dropped her number on nairaland so that nairalanders can help you beg her
You knelt down to continuously beg her on phone and online?

And you think you are not a Simp

Brother I dey console myself... Na 5 years investment I be just dey fear to lose just like that... But we don move on...
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by emmaodet: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Brother I dey console myself... Na 5 years investment I be just dey fear to lose just like that... But we don move on...

grin grin grin grin grin

I understand bro.
Who never simp before make him raise him hand.
For all have simped.

You have been forgiven, simp no more.

1 Like

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Slynation(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Seems like someone just woke up...After his brutal ordeals with women on twitter, Baba finally located sense, this was someone who use to act as the white knight of women affairs against Shola and other woke guys... grin grin

Simps will always learn the hard way...!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by BusinessPlan22: 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
emmaodet:

grin grin grin grin grin

I understand bro.
Who never simp before make him raise him hand.
For all have simped.

You have been forgiven, simp no more.

Nor be lie cheesy
But I'm happily married now o,hope nor be crime to simp for my mama

1 Like

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Afrobasic(m): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Haha.. this mumu simp finally don get sense grin
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by emmaodet: 12:12am On Sep 19, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Nor be lie cheesy
But I'm happily married now o,hope nor be crime to simp for my mama

Haaaaaaa

This one na private matter oooo
I no go put mouth
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by emmaodet: 12:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Rozross:
Eiya sorry about that, she doesn’t deserve a good man like you. May Redpillers happen to her

grin

Amen

Rose you like wahala
Hiannnn!!!!
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 19, 2022
emmaodet:

grin

Amen

Rose you like wahala
Hiannnn!!!!
� But that’s what she deserves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Persephone1:
Invest in who invest in you, Life has no manual.
This is just it

1 Like

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 19, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Lol... but u sef dey support babe jakpa cheesy
N.a. ur good fight for u sha... most of these girls no worth the sacrifice. Thank God u turned out better in the end

1 Like

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by BusinessPlan22: 6:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Killbillz:

Lol... but u sef dey support babe jakpa cheesy
N.a. ur good fight for u sha... most of these girls no worth the sacrifice. Thank God u turned out better in the end

What to do baba... Love dey fall persin hand o. She lost a good man and she regrets till date... Dem nor worth am at all.

Good women yakpA, but them dey where dem dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by BusinessPlan22: 6:24am On Sep 19, 2022
emmaodet:

Haaaaaaa

This one na private matter oooo
I no go put mouth

Na man you be grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

What to do baba... Love dey fall persin hand o. She lost a good man and she regrets till date... Dem nor worth am at all.

Good women yakpA, but them dey where dem dey

That ur last statement sha.. God give u no be say them yakpa bro

2 Likes

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by abeldachung2(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Use your head while in a relationship
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by bottylover: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
abeldachung2:
Use your head while in a relationship
shey me self learn the hard way.
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by obontami: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Loud it for simps to hear. Some even extend their simping disorder by paying rent for her parents.

House you can’t even build for your own momma. Simps are really deluded fr.
FR FR!
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Hacks4dummies: 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Persephone1:
Invest in who invest in you, Life has no manual.
beautiful piece.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. / Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! / Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.