Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement (74605 Views)

Peter Obi's CNN Interview. Reno Omokri's Brutal Reaction. / Peter Obi's CNN Interview Postponed The Second Time / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by osazsky(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
In the entire north,only 4 roads. Obi was right

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Bar1941(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Obi thinks everywhere look like his smelling Anambra, senseless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by drololaaof: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/e-don-set-nigerians-dig-out-amazing-roads-in-the-north-in-response-to-peter-obis-cnn-statementphotos/
Peter Obi missed out in these,he should be reminded of ALL the things sited and those that were moved to the north by PMB and his regime
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Obi lie small small, is your name lienus?
If you like call him names. As for me, he isn't a saint neither is your candidate. What we (sensible) Nigerians are trying to do, is to choose a lesser evil. You can't be given an option between a devil, devil's arch angel and a sinner then you'll choose a devil over a sinner. We are going with PO not because he's the best in the whole country but cox he is better than other top contenders.
Pls note; even if the devil should come down from his throne to contest for Nigeria's election, there will still be people who'll campaign for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by stanluiz(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
haslaw:

HATE, ENVY, BITTERNESS and BIGOTRY are the characters of you IPOB CARNNIBALS.

Have you ever heard of anyone starting an airline
because of bad roads? There are hundreds of airlines in the US, Europe and other advanced countries with good roads.

Your HATE and ENVY is making you look St00peed
You are very useless! Look at this skull miner! Na Amadioha go strike you!!!

North East want to flaunt an airline because of bad roads in the region and you are telling me Nonsense.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by 7brigade: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Pathological liar like Peter Obi, Chicago university didn't say they don't know him. Chicago university have severally confirmed Tinubu as their graduate. So why is your brain still wailing? Go get a transplant.
Do
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by rickyrex(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
femisplash:
How can someone goes on an International TV to disparage a section of the country saying "they have NO good roads and security". Meanwhile, half of the roads in his own region have been washed away by erosion and the other half left with potholes.
Peter Obi is afflicted with the diarrhea of the mouth such that whenever he opens his mouth, he vomits stupidity.
and that's a major consequence, when a man seeks advice from madmen before going to the public.
i bet you never pass ondo state before. talk more of north. guy where you know. social media don make you sound relevant whereas you know nothing. i want to see a clear,picture of road from bida to kontangora in niger state and from yauri kebbi state to kontangora. If i see a change in that picture i will keep shot about northern road. This is one of the worst road in north
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by bepositive11: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wisetrue99:

grin grin grin na only these roads dey north

Patiently waiting for your challenge

Peter Obi must have seen before talking and he knows that northerners deserves better!

Meanwhile

Don't mind them. As if these are the only roads. Let them post pictures of the roads close to their houses!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by adekolaelect(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... You don't need to be intelligent to know these pictures are not roads in northern Nigeria..

Copy and paste blogger
but in your backyards?
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by okoroemeka(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
henryobinna:
Some of you are just filled with evil.

Peter Obi basically said the north has bad road situation just like the south . I don't know if you guys are intentionally accusing him of something he didn't say or it's just the case of very poor education you have been through. Simple comprehension seems to be very difficult for you. It's a big shame.
why are you wasting your time answering this people, the candidates that took waec from my community alone in imo state surpass the number that took the same exam in a whole state of more than 5 million people in same north and yet they will reduce the cut off mark for them by 70%,yet what is happening?I will be throughly ashamed of myself if I am from such region to depend on government boost,patronage and subsidy that even my brain will be subsidized

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by k2money(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
plusfield:

Kid, you're full of insults and bad mouth. Its okay. I forgive you. It's a sign of kids from poor parentage.
Now, let me educate you. For decades, even from when he was lobbying the military junta, Tinubu always paraded himself as a graduate of university of Chicago, even till he became governor.
Now, when it was investigated and the school denied having him on their records, he now said its Chicago state university, a far smaller and unknown university, no more university of Chicago. And he blamed his side,Afikuyomi for it. If you go check the details he filed as Gov, it read university of Chicago, but the one for president now rightly states Chicago state university.
Nevertheless, can you tell us what he graduated with. Nobody knows. All the spokesmen say is; 'its equivalent of 1st class' without saying what it is.
Secondly kid, can you tell us what secondary school he attended and the year?
Thirdly, which primary school he attended and the year?

If you can provide these, I will openly support Tinubu.

But how can you be campaigning for a person you know nothing about, even his real name
He attended St. John's Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos and Children's Home School in Ibadan. Tinubu then went to the United States in 1975, where he studied first at Richard J. Daley College in Chicago and then at Chicago State University. He graduated in 1979 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Emperorx: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please friends kindly assist me with a job any administrative job ,supervisor job or managerial job am a graduate please I have been out of job for months now and my wife and child have been suffering kindly assist me you can reach out to me via 0 -7-0-3-0-0-5-0-3-9-6
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by OceanRed(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... You don't need to be intelligent to know these pictures are not roads in northern Nigeria..

Copy and paste blogger
mumu i dey north, the roads are from the north.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Obi needs to go and do a 5 years Course in Politics at Bourdilion then come out to contest in general election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by GEEBITE: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
His other monikers are Solmus, Solmusdesigns,itsme001, Moh247 etc. He is a lost cause when it comes to narrowmindedness, a product of his limited environment
Prinxzona10:

You think that irredeemable untrained simpleton don't know that his candidate is unmarketable?

You think that the myopic mentally deranged ape don't know that his candidate has a lot of baggages, negativities and hurdles around him?

His demonic work here is to keep resuscitating the lies of the Chicago university and Tinubu's audio works with no evidence bla bla bla,turning the truth upside down to sort his foolish narrative....

They knows nothing about this Tinubu buh the way they always jump in his defense baffles sane Nigerians even Tinubu himself..

Ask him what Tinubu studied in the so called university, he wouldn't know,

Ask him Tinubu's primary or secondary school,he will insult and abuse you silly,yet he claimed to know his candidate more than the candidate himself..Tuah!!!!

Stylishly support Atiku,he will fiercely resist you with a lot of anger,telling you why Atiku will not win,if not everybody will go their separate ways via his argument is that it's unfair,injustice and inequity to have another Northerner,Fulani man after Buhari's 8 years,that the power must move to South..

Then ask him if power must move to south because of fairness,equity and justice,then power must go to South East,there you will see another hated and hit up anger from him,he will start abusing you,telling you that if South East want power rotation,they have to collect it from PDP.( I've never seen a confused battered soul like all these Tinubu's urchins because their reasonings are beyond normal human comprehension).

His motive is either Tinubu or Nigeria scatter via their other option is Oduduwa(separation) if Tinubu loses out,of which is sacrosanct innit....

Lastly,when I read this kadg or dsalvo comments here,I start regretting why God put me together with some lunatic like him because I don't think the kid is normal or mentally okay via he always sounds like a hateful bigoted soulless slowpoke deprived of a parental love,care and home training..

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by erico2k2(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
LibertyRep:
Sentiment aside, I think the core Northern states enjoy good inter and intra city roads unlike their counterparts in the South.
try Abuja kaduna road come bck n tell us how E be
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by OceanRed(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
stanluiz:
You are very useless! Look at this skull miner! Na Amadioha go strike you!!!

North East want to flaunt an airline because of bad roads in the region and you are telling me Nonsense.
not because of bad roads but security

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Intrastate roads are fairly ok in the north but interstate roads are a dead trap. And Daz PO is talking about.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Professor822714: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by MyExpression(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
derecho:

Copy and paste blogger

Dont say that.

They are northern roads.

That cross carpet was commissioned recently.

North enjoys better road and electricity than South
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by k2money(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
He asked what primary and secondary school did your candidate attend?
He attended St. John's Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos and Children's Home School in Ibadan. Tinubu then went to the United States in 1975, where he studied first at Richard J. Daley College in Chicago and then at Chicago State University. He graduated in 1979 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by casppyjay: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
kk2027:

We can't even see Tinubu to address Nigerians not to talk of the world. A candidate we can't see or hear during elections, is it after elections we'll see him

No be juju be that?
sakamanje … na now seriki supposed blow any announcement of APC should just collect sakamanje let’s even start it here
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Konjiboii: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Na road una wan chop, shey una no wan employment, education and security and abundant chow nii, if na only road them want to show a great nation abeg make we just divide with the north.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Pinito: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
derecho:

Copy and paste blogger
you must be dumb
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by frankson1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
LibertyRep:
Sentiment aside, I think the core Northern states enjoy good inter and intra city roads unlike their counterparts in the South.

It's just the truth. There are good roads in the North. I don't think their major roads are as bad as the ones we have in the South, that is, if they have any at all.

Their gas stations are not dragging roads with motorists like the way we have here in the South.

Peter Obi is a politician.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Pinito: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
erico2k2:

try Abuja kaduna road come bck n tell us how E be
i follow that road every weekend
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
SmartyPants:

Dont be mischevious. Campaign on real issues.

The personality of Bola Tinubu is not in doubt. Whoever he was in the past is now irrelevant. Whether he went to primary school is not of any issue.

What we know of him over the past 40 uears, that is enough.

Well, if you disagree, are you telling me that Tinubu's primary school result has any bearing on his intellect today? I'd love to hear that argument.

Not a Tinubu guy in any way but this truth needs to be said.

Where he went to primary school is an issue cos it's a constitutional requirement to run for president. We are not discussing his intellect
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by deeva2: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
They want to exaggerate what Obi said just to paint him black but thank God that Nigerians are solidly behind him.

See this mumu..So those posting pictures to counter obi's claim and many other Nigerians opposing ur scam obi are from Togo..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by maasoap(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Peter Peter Obi is a disgrace to Nigerians in general and to Zombiedients in particular.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by maduxs: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Abdul05:
Obi tu dey lie... grin cheesy
4 years will be 4 years na their we dey
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by henryobinna(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
okoroemeka:
why are you wasting your time answering this people, the candidates that took waec from my community alone in imo state surpass the number that took the same exam in a whole state of more than 5 million people in same north and yet they will reduce the cut off mark for them by 70%,yet what is happening?I will be throughly ashamed of myself if I am from such region to depend on government boost,patronage and subsidy that even my brain will be subsidized
I just had to do it, because there are people who do not know the full gist who might stumble on this thread.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by barcaboi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
derecho:

Copy and paste blogger
It is roads in Abia or onitsha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.