Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement (74618 Views)

Peter Obi's CNN Interview. Reno Omokri's Brutal Reaction. / Peter Obi's CNN Interview Postponed The Second Time / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by stanluiz(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
SU50:

Lol, guy travel.

List 8 projects done by Umahi.
Have you travel to Ebonyi state and see infrastructural development ?

No governor in Nigeria can match Umahi in infrastructural development despite collecting small allocation from FG.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SU50: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
stanluiz:
Have you travel to Ebonyi state and see infrastructural development ?

No governor in Nigeria can match Umahi in infrastructural development despite collecting small allocation from FG.

Please, list them.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Abdul05:
Obi tu dey lie... grin cheesy
Yes him too dey lie but ask your half dead to grant interview to CNN. Sorry Arise TV. CNN too high.
Let's see what he has to offer. Why is he running away from media. Both Atiku & Tinubu.
U dey shout lie lie but your candidate is running away from media.
I laugh u in Agbado style

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by haslaw(m): 4:46am On Sep 19, 2022
stanluiz:
Ok. Only in Kaduna abi ?

Your governors In the north east want to flaunt an airline because of bad road in the region. I hope you are aware ?

HATE, ENVY, BITTERNESS and BIGOTRY are the characters of you IPOB CARNNIBALS.

Have you ever heard of anyone starting an airline
because of bad roads? There are hundreds of airlines in the US, Europe and other advanced countries with good roads.

Your HATE and ENVY is making you look St00peed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Cantonese: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sonyboom:
You igbos are simply foolish beyond redemption. A man that presented University degree is who you are asking to go get you his primary school certificate. Try n get sense now. I am less than 40 n I can't even get my primary cert if I wanted but you expected Tinubu to get that. Make you foolish Igbos de try get sense now though we know many of you are born foolish.

A complete and pathological idiot. That is what you are. An irresponsible rat with no upbringing. Calling a whole tribe foolish when you are simply nothing and at your age, with no hope of achieving anything in life.

How on earth you would be so dumb not to know that in the present age, all your certifications are needed beggars belief. Exposing that ignorance to the public space makes further mockery of your miserable self.

If at your age you cannot get your basic educational certificates, where is the evidence that you attended some basic schools? Like candidate, like supporter.

I will not be tempted to abuse your tribe because of your irresponsibility. I know for sure that there are millions of your people who are well mannered and would never insult other tribes or races.

I pray for you to continue living in the world of the foolish, where you rightly belong.

Muntula.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by asanausana91: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... You don't need to be intelligent to know these pictures are not roads in northern Nigeria..

Copy and paste blogger
you are really not intelligent. The first picture is from Kaduna.
Don't sit in your 2 by 2 shops and claim what is not.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by asanausana91: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wisetrue99:

grin grin grin na only these roads dey north

Patiently waiting for your challenge

Peter Obi must have seen before talking and he knows that northerners deserves better!

Meanwhile
Peter obi is a liar challenge

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Asour: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... You don't need to be intelligent to know these pictures are not roads in northern Nigeria..

Copy and paste blogger

They are. But they're the very good roads.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by obedience4(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
You post only four roads,
So na four roads they north abi
grin
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by obedience4(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu already gave out his age which is 70.

His university was Chicago state university and secondary school was Daley college. That's enough for me.

So what are the uselessss people crying about?

Peter Obi is named a liar because he says one thing today and say another thing tomorrow. Not to mention the fact that he's a Dullard.
70 what?? grin
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by crowther15(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Passionnn:

I recently used the Auchi- Okene- lokoja - Abuja highway.
The Enugu- Oturkpo- Gboko- KatsinaAla - Wukari- Jalingo -Yola highway.
They are all dead traps with massive potholes and gullies.
With this comment, you really toured Taraba state and its environ.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/e-don-set-nigerians-dig-out-amazing-roads-in-the-north-in-response-to-peter-obis-cnn-statementphotos/
They should also snap pics of Bello Turji and Abubakar Shekau to counter the insecurity claim

Peter Obi is a liar
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by CheapHomes1: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/e-don-set-nigerians-dig-out-amazing-roads-in-the-north-in-response-to-peter-obis-cnn-statementphotos/

You say "People are currently displaying some adorable roads in the north...".

I don't see "people" doing anything. Its just you posting pictures. You posted 3 road from 3 different cities. Are those the road in the whole of northern nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by mokt(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
So for the whole North, na only Four places fine like that ? Na wa oo
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by rusher14: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
derecho:

Copy and paste blogger

But they are real Northern roads.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by ibechris(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
If u go to Bida Road going to ilorin u will know what Obi said is not a lie.

Kontagora to going to kebbi is a disaster.

Kogi to Okene to lokoja is also a disaster.

In fact,there is no good road in major parts of Nigeria except we want to deceive ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Everyone knows that roads leading to government house are well tar.Let them show us roads that plies intercity.
Una go dey snap road for night and with 3d camera.Use natural unedited photos let's see.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by lereinter(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
SpatialKing:
Ekiti to Lokoja,
Lokoja to Abuja
Abuja to Kano
Abuja to Jos
Jos to Zaria
Kano to Jos
Jos to Kaduna via Manchok
Gombe to Numan
Numan to Jalingo
Benue to Taraba
Abuja to Minna
Minna to Sokoto
Ilorin to Minna
Ilorin to Sokoto
Enugu to Benue
Enugu to Lokoja
Kano to Kastina
Kano to Duste
Even Kano to Maiduguri

All these aforementioned roads are all in bad shape
Guess what they are all in the North

No region in Nigeria can boost of good roads.

No Region
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by happney65: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Two days after the interview some Northern govs say they are floating a commercial airline because of bad roads in the North

Are they also mocking the North?��‍♂ Eyin wayre. Eti lule danu danu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Masterito(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
He said the truth. All pictures being posted are state capitals.
Abdul05:
Obi tu dey lie... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SmartyPants(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
plusfield:

Kid, you're full of insults and bad mouth. Its okay. I forgive you. It's a sign of kids from poor parentage.
Now, let me educate you. For decades, even from when he was lobbying the military junta, Tinubu always paraded himself as a graduate of university of Chicago, even till he became governor.
Now, when it was investigated and the school denied having him on their records, he now said its Chicago state university, a far smaller and unknown university, no more university of Chicago. And he blamed his side,Afikuyomi for it. If you go check the details he filed as Gov, it read university of Chicago, but the one for president now rightly states Chicago state university.
Nevertheless, can you tell us what he graduated with. Nobody knows. All the spokesmen say is; 'its equivalent of 1st class' without saying what it is.
Secondly kid, can you tell us what secondary school he attended and the year?
Thirdly, which primary school he attended and the year?

If you can provide these, I will openly support Tinubu.

But how can you be campaigning for a person you know nothing about, even his real name

Dont be mischevious. Campaign on real issues.

The personality of Bola Tinubu is not in doubt. Whoever he was in the past is now irrelevant. Whether he went to primary school is not of any issue.

What we know of him over the past 40 uears, that is enough.

Well, if you disagree, are you telling me that Tinubu's primary school result has any bearing on his intellect today? I'd love to hear that argument.

Not a Tinubu guy in any way but this truth needs to be said.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by kayperry: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
LibertyRep:
Sentiment aside, I think the core Northern states enjoy good inter and intra city roads unlike their counterparts in the South.

One thing north has is good roads, as much ass i enjoy speeding, e taya me on my way to sokoto passing niger, kebbi asphalt way

How will he know, i doubt if peter obi as ever tour the North via roaf, yet he went to int'l tv to do what he knows how to do best

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by NwekereNdoki: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
ANd this pics are supposed to prove that north don't have bad roads?

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by rickyrex(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
LibertyRep:
Sentiment aside, I think the core Northern states enjoy good inter and intra city roads unlike their counterparts in the South.
i want to see a clear,picture of road from bida to kontangora in niger state and from yauri kebbi state to kontangora. If i see a change in that picture i will keep shot about northern road

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by ShaqFu: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
It's a known fact that Peter Obi likes making general statement and when you challenge him, he will tell you to go and verify.

I'm glad Nigerians have taken the need to go and verify and they're showing just how much of a glorified liar he is. Next time he should have a rethink before he starts making statements he can't prove.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by gabbasin: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
I pity any Nigerian putting hope on any of the candidates, they all have nothing to offer, they will only rule but not leading, none has the ideas to turn things around, all their campaigns will be based on lies, deceit and propangada,just like BuharI was packaged as a messiah, none can reverse the misfortune bedeviling Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Lekan239(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
plusfield:

I don't know how old you are but some of us who knew him before he became gov know that for years, he claimed to be from University of Chicago, even till he got sworn in and then the school wrote to say they dont know him.
Meanwhile, let's stay with his academic qualification, you that your brain is true, can you tell us from your brain what primary and secondary school he attended. Peter Obi attended CKC onitsha, please mr true brain, can you tell us the true secondary school your candidate attended.
Father of all liars and his children
the fact about you guys is if he still answers this your question with glaring prove, you will still say its a lie or fabricated. That's I don't take you guys seriously

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Ubanz: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
If you travel from Abuja to Mina,from Abuja to Jos,from Abuja to markurdi,from okene to Abuja,then you will see the beauty of the northern roads.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Quicky01: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by rickyrex(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kagd10:

That means your brain is a lie na.. since you can't still use your brain after Chicago university disgracing y'all. Go get a transplant
imagine your talk. chicago university. all this online course self dey brag say dem go university. Abeg jor face front

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.