Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour (50861 Views)

Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
That smell is what I don't like about the head wrapping. So I stylishly tie my turban in a way it's open at the back and a bit in the front.

It's like this his new wife is really opening babas eyes o. Lol....
E remain that their kpof hand blouse wey him go talk about.

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Zchi1052(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
E don set
Na now he know?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Jcash90: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
The only daddy I know Pst kumuyi

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by chigoziri2403(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Did kumuyi.truly say this

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Jflex07(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
I see deeperlifers putting on trousers in the long run.. The eyes of their Daddy GO is getting clearer, from do not watch television to watching and now head tie is no longer compulsory.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by olulove(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by hush15: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by MysticM2022: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Something does not add up

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
The people he's talking to understands exactly what he's saying.

But you outsiders will always want to shook mouth for wetin nor concern una.

6 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by lereinter(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
This is the reason why you should read the Bible and pray the holy spirit interpret it to you

So you won't be toast around by various teachings

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by SirJerrie(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kumuyi noted that because of persistent covering there will be “heat in the hair and it will emit odour,"

The media and their twists...

Here's video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YxI6Vv8wcg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Probz(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
ERockson:
So some churches that never believed deeper Life doctrine were somehow right then. It's not too late but pastor kumuyi had made his members phrisee long enough that his members will be praying for his unbelief

Mate, I’ve written long letters of critique to Deeper-Life re. man-made doctrines that need to be burnt.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Bullpenn11: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
This man has come again

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by reservd(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Na wa o, you have been the leader of this church from inception if I'm not mistaken, are you just noticing the persistent hair covering after all these decades? Who established the law in your church in the first place? I'm not understanding this comments at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by melody91: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Blackfire:
angry

Deeper life

That one na church ?
another dumb post undecided

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Rawtruth1: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wow. Are you sure he said that? So sister can enter the church, pray with uncovered head?
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by pocohantas(f): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
Wow! What a tym to be alive. So Stella go finally stop using those Grandma berets. MOG don dey see say the doctrine dey choke and see other churches with no stringent rules are taking over their members, then decided to follow the trend. Last week was WOG advising the ladies looking for husbands to stop dressing like Grandma.

I am shocked. I never knew I would witness this day. From Kumuyi? I don’t believe it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Benitoh: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Look at what I've been saying. He kumuyi knows he's gotten enough members and now he's bold enough to tell his members the Truth.

His business is no longer at risk, so he don't give a damn about telling them what normally He's supposed to tell them in the beginning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Probz:

Mate, I’ve written long letters of critique to Deeper-Life re. man-made doctrines that need to be burnt.

All churches must have rules. Whether you like it or not.

If they're man made rules as you allege, and not biblical, then they're not hard-and-fast. That is, they are amenable to change and modification over time.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
hush15:

Sir, you should have corrected this impression long time ago o.
Okay hush
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by BABANGBALI: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Chei! This baba na bad man.

Mynd44 come hear your pastor
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Streetmovement(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

And na this same church make my papa sell almost all the properties wey we been get for our house that year, na small remain if not for God we for don relocate go village and now I for come be village boy o, God forbid.

Kumuyi tell me something I don't know grin

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Benitoh:
Look at what I've been saying. He kumuyi knows he's gotten enough members and now he's bold enough to tell his members the Truth.

His business is no longer at risk, so he don't give a damn about telling them what normally He's supposed to tell them in the beginning.
Which truth are you talking about?
Can you produce any video/audio/clip of where he said that women must tie scarf for 20 hours a day, thus causing hair odour?

The message posted was clear and simple: stop hindering non deeper life member from entering the church because they didn't wear scarf.

The same message he preached in 2003 or so. But I guess there was no nairaland then.

7 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by samwillyco1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
This one enter ooo
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by hope4nigeria(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/kumuyi-to-ushers-stop-imposing-persistent-head-covering-on-ladies-it-causes-odour/
you can now see the hypocrisy of so called men of God, first you claim watching TV is evil, you end up Transmitting your programs on live TV worldwide, you make women dress up like baboon (cartoon). Your daughter in-law during welding dressed exposing breast while you watch, meanwhile your church men are running away to Mary sweet women outside your church while your church women are left unattractive, now you discovered headgear like that of sadistic is unhealthy. Continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Image123(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Black men as usual will hardly read but only follow sensational headline. he is not saying something new or strange. In fact, if you trace the message, the message might have been preached many years ago.

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Prodigy100(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
You will continue to live your life in fear and ignorance if you fail to study the Bible by yourself.

Don't leverage your life on your pastor's doctrines and philosophies.

Your pastor is a "man" of God.
That means he is still a "man" that reads the Bible and interpret it to the best of his knowledge to you another "man" that fails to read the scripture but only depend on Sunday sermons only.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Starcy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Blackfire:
angry
Deeper life
That one na church ?
If no be church. What is it? Shrine or queen coven

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Barrywilly(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Many hardliners in deeper life will be shocked by this revelation and may have entered into prayers for God to redeem Pastor Kumuyi from this backsliding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dem never see anything yet.
MEN siddon for house dey make rules for others to follow. Later dem go turn around say na God tell dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures / Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.