Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour (50879 Views)

Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by drololaaof: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Righthussle:
Yesterday: Every woman must cover her head very well before entering the house of God.

Today: Story don change

Yesterday: Television belongs to the devil,don't watch it.

Today: Television is good for the Gospel.

Confused scammers.

You steal from the poor to build schools that their children and grand children can not attend.

Pulpit bandit. Old liar. You made my grandmother give you 10 percent of her farm produce for nearly 20 years only for you to use the money to build expensive secondary schools and universities and buy exotic cars.

STOP GIVING THESE THIEVES YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. WHOEVER MADE THIS UNIVERSE CANNOT AND WILL NEVER NEED MONEY FOR ANY!!!! THING. WHAT EXACTLY WILL HE DO WITH YOUR MONEY? MAYBE HE WILL USE YOUR MONEY TO BUY OIL FOR THE GENERATOR THAT POWERS THE SUN. OR HE WILL USE YOUR MONEY TO BUY MORE OXYGEN FOR US TO BREATH. GOD DOES NOT NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ANYTHING OO!!!. STOP GIVING THESE THIEVES YOUR MONEY.

If you call God "All-sufficient God" and you believe he needs anybody to do anything for Him or he needs your money for anything whatsoever, then you need to check your brain cells whether they are still alive .

The light have started shining, you are 100% correct, the doctrine of yesterday have changed today the television box is no more the devil's box but agent of propagating the gospel. How time changes I pity those that have destroyed their tv box before now.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by daygee12: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
The day you misinterpret dressing shabbily as covering up yourself properly , or not dressing shabbily as dressing Seductively or dressing naked, just know that the devil has sealed and signed you for Destruction and Hell.

Be properly dressed. Be neat. Cover up yourself properly.

As a woman don't put on men clothing.
As a man don't put on women's clothings.
Doing such is abomination. That is the word of God.

U have not said anything here, u are neither here nor there

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by emmaodet: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
porka:
Pastor Kumuyi has been trying lately to unfetter the members of his church from unnecessary dogma and traditions of men, which had made his congregation shrink and unappealing to the younger generation and therefore not having any future sustainability.

He is trying to untie them from dangerous beliefs that they had previously assumed are the manifestations of holiness, but which are mere human standards.

But in doing this, baba has sometimes got more people confused than before. In this case of women covering their head in the church, it is clearly written in the scripture he quoted (1 Corinthians 11:5). So one wonders what exactly is the trouble if an usher demands that a woman should cover her head at the entrance of the church.

Maybe prophecy is not general, giving that prophecy is a gift for a select few, which makes it exclusive, but can anyone enter the church and not pray? The rest of the verses in the chapter explained the whole issue clearly (from 1 Corinthians 11:6).

Pastor Kumuyi should be careful in throwing his church into confusion. The younger generation that he is trying to attract are even the ones that need biblical guidance from their entitlement tendencies. They should not be indulged to create their own rules.

Baba should know that it is not everyone that will be comfortable coming to the church. There is nothing wrong in women covering their head in the church. Christianity is accepted by faith.

I guess just like business, church/religion will need to be adapting and changing their doctrines to adjust to the prevailing societal demands else will die a natural death.
Any business not adjusting with time and upgrading, will die a natural death.
Most old churches that are rigid with their traditions and doctrines, who don’t want to bend e.g My parent’s church Apostolic, Methodist, Anglican, Baptist and co are all struggling to hold down their youths to the new generational sweet and well packaged churches.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Olowosaudi(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Righthussle:
Yesterday: Every woman must cover her head very well before entering the house of God.

Confused scammers.

You steal from the poor to build schools that their children and grand children can not attend.

Pulpit bandit. Old liar. You made my grandmother give you 10 percent of her farm produce for nearly 20 years only for you to use the money to build expensive secondary schools and universities and buy exotic cars.

STOP GIVING THESE THIEVES YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. WHOEVER MADE THIS UNIVERSE CANNOT AND WILL NEVER NEED MONEY FOR ANY!!!! THING. WHAT EXACTLY WILL HE DO WITH YOUR MONEY? MAYBE HE WILL USE YOUR MONEY TO BUY OIL FOR THE GENERATOR THAT POWERS THE SUN. OR HE WILL USE YOUR MONEY TO BUY MORE OXYGEN FOR US TO BREATH. GOD DOES NOT NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ANYTHING OO!!!. STOP GIVING THESE THIEVES YOUR MONEY.

If you call God "All-sufficient God" and you believe he needs anybody to do anything for Him or he needs your money for anything whatsoever, then you need to check your brain cells whether they are still alive .
Thanks bro. You speak truth. Many just suffer from mental slavery and allow these thieves cash out easily without doing no hard work.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by onatisi(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
and many have followed his laws and teaching that women must cover their heads for years .
this is why i don't follow all these so called pastors' theories, one must always use his common sense before following these so called ministers of God.
This is the same man who told his members in the 80s and 90s that watching television is sinful and not good, he has since changed that.

gaby:
Too late...

Damage done already...
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by MadamOk(f): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Life is deeper
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by damocool(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Another junk from satanists, I was at the bible study when that message was preached. That's not what he said. This message is well over a year.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Okeychima535: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Local yahoo scammer
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by gulfer: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
What am I reading here; deeper life now preaching opposite of her known creed grin grin grin grin
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by ikorodureporta: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin back to factory setting
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by DaSailor: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
But where is it written or inferred that it is a sin for women to open their hair?
By the way Kumuyi has sounded it clear that he will reverse some of the dogma in Deeper Life before he dies.
I commend him for having the courage to put his hand up where he feels he may have made mistakes.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Kobojunkiee: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
faithfull18:
He didn't say the hair shouldn't be covered in church or when praying or prophesying, he was talking about those who cover 24/7 , Nigerians and quoting out of context be like 5&6.
The women are to dress modestly at all times, right? Meaning 24/7 and the church's doctrine of modest dressing indicates wearing of headcover, so why do you not see that the 24/7 head-covering is in fact of church doctrine? undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Slimwhyt(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hmmmmm..... Indeed! Times are changing.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who taught them the ignorance they practiced? Can you give me the exact figure of the many of your members that you knew had tv in their homes?
Lol. See this one. So I should go and do head count of people that have TV in their homes? undecided

By the way, how many people (non lifers) still watch TV today?
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Janosky: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ezmans:
kumuyi have wake up from slumber,but I don't believe this can come from kumuyi
seunmsg:
So after about 40 years of tight head covering by Deeper life ladies, Baba Kumuyi just realized that the practice is not so important and may even lead to head odour. Why did the holt spirit fail to reveal this to him for over 40 years?

Shepples are nothing but zombies I swear. Their pastors tell them to turn left, turn right, sit down, stand up, jump up, make noise, shake hands etc. They have no brain of their own to analyze all these dogmatic doctrines and make their own decisions on their application except their pastors says so. Las las, Una mumu go soon do.

https://www.nairaland.com/olaadegbu

Kumuyi sheeple , come over and report for duty.
grin grin
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
tishbite42:

Oga, stop deceiving yourself
Now, it's now Jesus or holiness abi
Kumuyi should apologise to those whose lives he derailed because they foolishly followed his doctrines
Mtcheew. You are not being coherent.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by damocool(m): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
tishbite42:
Born and bred in DLBC
I can't still believe my eyes
You're not a deeper lifer if you just believe anything you see on SM about kumuyi without getting to message to verify it. If you're at the bible study when he talked about this, you won't just follow these scornfers to say this. In fact this message is well over a year..

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Get away.... undecided
Lol everyone here knows you're a clown.
So maybe you're the one who should actually gedifok! undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by CheapHomes1: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
safesurfer:

Lol. See this one. So I should go and do head count of people that have TV in their homes? undecided

By the way, how many people (non lifers) still watch TV today?

Who taught them the ignorance they practiced?

Can you give me the exact figure of the many of your members that you knew had tv in their homes?
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
damocool:

You're not a deeper lifer if you just believe anything you see on SM about kumuyi without getting to message to verify it. If you're at the bible study when he talked about this. In fact this message is well over a year..
I said just that when I engaged him.
He's not a deeper life member.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
DaSailor:
But where is it written or inferred that it is a sin for women to open their hair?
By the way Kumuyi has sounded it clear that he will reverse some of the dogma in Deeper Life before he dies.
I commend him for having the courage to put his hand up where he feels he may have made mistakes.
Kumuyi never said its a sin for a woman to leave their hair uncovered o. Lol
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by tishbite42: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
safesurfer:

Mtcheew. You are not being coherent.
Look at the so-called Deeper Lifer
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
tishbite42:

Look at the so-called Deeper Lifer
Okay. What did the "so called deeper lifer" say?
That you're not being coherent?

Abi you don't understand the meaning of coherent too?
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Bigkoko: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Aboobi I agree with you.....who ever made this planet would never need a Penny from any motherfucker!!!!! Pa Kumuyi isn't much like others Sha!

Righthussle:

Confused scammers.

STOP GIVING THESE THIEVES YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. WHOEVER MADE THIS UNIVERSE CANNOT AND WILL NEVER NEED MONEY FOR ANY!!!! THING. WHAT EXACTLY WILL HE DO WITH YOUR MONEY? MAYBE HE WILL USE YOUR MONEY TO BUY OIL FOR THE GENERATOR THAT POWERS THE SUN. OR HE WILL USE YOUR MONEY TO BUY MORE OXYGEN FOR US TO BREATH. GOD DOES NOT NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ANYTHING OO!!!. NA THESE THIEVES NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ENJOYMENT. STOP GIVING THESE THIEVES YOUR MONEY.

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by tishbite42: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
damocool:

You're not a deeper lifer if you just believe anything you see on SM about kumuyi without getting to message to verify it. If you're at the bible study when he talked about this, you won't just follow these scornfers to say this. In fact this message is well over a year..
If u are a true Deeper Lifer, u will realize that Kumuyi has been changing. Except, of course, you don't want to be truthful to yourself.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Kobojunkiee: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
safesurfer:

Kumuyi never said its a sin for a woman to leave their hair uncovered o. Lol
He taught that it was against the angels for women to leave their hair uncovered. And he also taught that women were to dress modestly at all times, and the church's doctrinal picture of a modestly dressed woman is a picture of a woman with her head covered. undecided

Please stop lying abeg! undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Dynmyt: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
FuckSilly:
Kumuyi is not a true Christian.

Covering of the head is in Christian doctrine.
Are u ok? Wer in this ur post, did it write she should be stoned because she was without head covering?
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Kobojunkiee: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dynmyt:
Are u ok? Wer in this ur post, did it write she should be stoned because she was without head covering?
Actually, deeper lifers are known to stone with their eyes, and mouths even, those who do not conform to their church doctrines... undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by tishbite42: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

We almost moved to the village o my brother

But God know as he dey do him thing

Now I for be village boy grin God forbid

On a serious note, I rather follow the bible and relate with God's message rather than rely on all this preachers, their do's and don't pass God own sef.
Brotherly
At a time, my Dad told me, wearing suits was worldliness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures / Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.