Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu (4452 Views)

Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN / Insecurity: Why Northern Elders Are Angry With Buhari – Femi Adesina / El-Rufai: 'Christians Won’t Vote For Me, Even If Pope Is My Running Mate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Kyase(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol! It's like relating with PO fans recently has made u lose ur sanity and insight.

David ombughadu is PDP candidate
So you did not see the “wish” in my comment abi
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Kagd10: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kyase:

SO anybody that doesn’t work for Tinubu, wont be picked right?
Tinubu just insulted us and we’ll answer him at the right time

Point is why would Tinubu overlook those who worked for him in the primaries and also the fact that they have political clout? Na Lalong fvcked up. I don't know if he could still be picked. Of course it wouldn't be a bad thing if he's picked but don't blame Tinubu on this.
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Nyamuri: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Oooh sorry
Kyase:

So you did not see the “wish” in my comment abi
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Kyase(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Akanbiedu:
@kyase I will like to know

Why is it that northern christians don't really fight for party nominations like southern muslims do. Afterall both southern muslims and northern christians are minorities in their respective zones.

Lack of unity and believe, you read where I said they made us believe we are nothing but that’s about to change
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Kyase(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Point is why would Tinubu overlook those who worked for him in the primaries and also the fact that they have political clout? Na Lalong fvcked up. I don't know if he could still be picked.

Tinubu has been moving up and down preaching about unity in the party, he’s yet to explain to the Christians in the party on why he neglected them to pick a Muslim
We have waited for his explanation but Nothing came forth
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Kagd10: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kyase:

Tinubu has been moving up and down preaching about unity in the party, he’s yet to explain to the Christians in the party on why he neglected them to pick a Muslim
We have waited for his explanation but Nothing came forth

Unity isn't about religion thou since it's a personal thing.

That being said, I don't know if Lalong can still be picked because he's the only Christian Northerner with some relevant political clout but you can't blame Tinubu on this. There are only few Christian Northerners with political clout.
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Kyase(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Unity isn't about religion thou since it's a personal thing.

That being said, I don't know if Lalong can still be picked because he's the only Christian Northerner with some relevant political clout but you can't blame Tinubu on this. There are only few Christian Northerners with political clout.

He should just make sure he wins with that ticket if not he’ll forever be remembered as someone that tried to Islamize Nigeria but fails
I can still remember the story of Abiola grin
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Kagd10: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kyase:

He should just make sure he wins with that ticket if not he’ll forever be remembered as someone that tried to Islamize Nigeria but fails
I can still remember the story of Abiola grin

The Christian Northerners should go dig it out politically in the North first. If we're talking about religion, even the Atheist need to be heard na..

My point is no one will choose you if you don't have political clout. It's a simple thing. Go dig it out in the North first.
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Opintiwa: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kagd10:

The Christian Northerners should go dig it out politically in the North first. If we're talking about religion, even the Atheist need to be heard na..

My point is no one will choose you if you don't have political clout. It's a simple thing. Go dig it out in the North first.

Picking shettima was a gun shot
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Bomboiy: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
I don't have prove, but I heard it from a very reliable source

However, PO is not competent in terms of what he has achieved as governor, nothing special about his tenure, unlike Tinubu on what he has achieved in Lagos state

Which reliable source did you hear it from?

1 Like

Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by frank14011991(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Opintiwa:

Picking shettima was a gun shot
if tinubu had picked lalong,can he win plateau,can dogara win BAUCHI,but shettima will definitely win borno
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by frank14011991(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
Barsu ai, se munafinci! It won't happen again ai
Muslims are having a population of 80%in niger state yet Christian's were given deputy governorship slot before the likes of Jerry gana started thinking christians are more in niger, now they don't even give them deputy in niger.same thing in kaduna they thought they are more than the Muslims
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Nyamuri: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Next is NE and NC state, I hope they take back the privilege just like how they treat us in south with any Muslim deputy
frank14011991:
Muslims are having a population of 80%in niger state yet Christian's were given deputy governorship slot before the likes of Jerry gana started thinking christians are more in niger, now they don't even give them deputy in niger.same thing in kaduna they thought they are more than the Muslims
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Achilles881: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
agadez007:
Tinubu’s Muslim Muslim ticket is just to test the waters,and if we mistakenly allow them
Forget it,it would be like that forever,soon it would be northern muslim/northern muslim

APC won in benue, plateau, nassarawa in 2015, check your records Wella.
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Achilles881: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
If you think CNN made a mistake, then you are on a very long thing, for those whose brain are still working, CNN deliberately exposed a sinister plan, Americans don't want to come on a peace keeping mission in Nigeria, not because they love Nigeria, but because of economic disaster and the amount of human Carnage that will consume the most populated black country on Earth, so they are trying to prevent a disaster, for those rooting for tinubu, their love for tinubu is being used as a bait to install the destructive menace, tinubu's life will be sacrificed to usher in the the menace that will finally destroy Nigeria, both those who supports and those who did not support will be casualties, many of might witness it, majority will not survive it

1 Like

Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Cyynthia(f): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Rekhina:

Tell Cyynthia that I am from Nasarawa state , That my state Nasarawa was the first to give OBI 1 million match rally when Anambra ,rivers and Enugu haven't found their ground months ago
I , hadjia Al j'man Dubai made the sensitization possible

We in Nasarawa saw hellfire 4 APC hands , if we have 100 families in my state 86 has lost at least 2 brothers in political killings .
So is kebbi ,if APC wins in this 2 state call me a bastard

Waooo

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by limeta(f): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Jflex07:
I am for Obi ma

My bad
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Akanbiedu(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kyase:

Lack of unity and believe, you read where I said they made us believe we are nothing but that’s about to change

Thnk carefully before you answer this question.

If by any chance in the future, a christian northerner wins a party nomination, wher do you think the person will choose Vice from? To be specific, will the person choose a Muslim southerner?
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by frank14011991(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Cyynthia:

Waooo

Nice one
mahaukata guda biyu
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by EgusiShankly: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
So long Tinubu is on that seat no one is islamizing anybody. The only dissatisfactions you can have are his age and health status @Kyase
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Lovelive: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Meanwhile PO is coming (North Christians votes are for ObiDatti).

If you don't gerrit, please forgerrit.

Thinkam:
You're still not objective enough.

If Muslim Muslim ticket is your only reason to not support Tinubu, then kyase you don't have a reason, support Tinubu and vote him.

Meanwhile Atiku is coming
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Kyase(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Akanbiedu:

Thnk carefully before you answer this question.

If by any chance in the future, a christian northerner wins a party nomination, wher do you think the person will choose Vice from? To be specific, will the person choose a Muslim southerner?
The Nigerian presidency should forever be a Christian/Muslim or Muslim/Christian thing,; nothing should change it FOREVER
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kyase:

The Nigerian presidency should forever be a Christian/Muslim or Muslim/Christian thing,; nothing should change it FOREVER

And for people not interested in religion this is complete bull.... .

I hope you are just being sarcastic all through this thread
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Kyase(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

And for people not interested in religion this is complete bull.... .

I hope you are just being sarcastic all through this thread
Not really boss
Everybody must be tagged along sir
98% of Nigerians are religious
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kyase:

Not really boss
Everybody must be tagged along sir
98% of Nigerians are religious
I said people not interested in religion.

Everyone can't be tagged along, a lot of people don't care about religion this days so I wonder where you got your 98 % from.

I have explained to you why this Muslim Muslim ticket is the best, as it will open a lot of permutations in the future.

Christians can do Siddon look and wait for power or rise up form allegiances and take power.

But of course as usually sai, na God hand everything dey
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
tuniski:

Double the voters turnout in the south east and increase the remaining by half, the pattern of voting won't change except in the south east where emotions have overtaken reason!
And what's emotions to you? That they refused to tow your line of sending an aged criminal ancestor suffering from Alzheimer's and Parkinson disease to the war front or that it's rightfully the turn of SE?
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by Kyase(m): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

I said people not interested in religion.

Everyone can't be tagged along, a lot of people don't care about religion this days so I wonder where you got your 98 % from.

I have explained to you why this Muslim Muslim ticket is the best, as it will open a lot of permutations in the future.

Christians can do Siddon look and wait for power or rise up form allegiances and take power.

But of course as usually sai, na God hand everything dey

But logic does not work here in Nigeria
We are not there yet for that
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by tuniski: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
And what's emotions to you? That they refused to tow your line of sending an aged criminal ancestor suffering from Alzheimer's and Parkinson disease to the war front or that it's rightfully the turn of SE?
The parties have done their primaries and now have candidates. It is the time of the winner. Wake up from the sense of entitlement that would only get you heartbroken.
#atikukawai
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2022
tuniski:

The parties have done their primaries and now have candidates. It is the time of the winner. Wake up from the sense of entitlement that would only get you heartbroken.
#atikukawai
Your only claim to fame is tribal advantage and bigotry.
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by tuniski: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Your only claim to fame is tribal advantage and bigotry.
You mean yourself right.
Oya nau make obi president .
2023 sai Atiku!
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
frank14011991:
Nothern christians have didn't vote for buhari 2015 and 2019 yet they were made SGF and speaker house of reps.what did they get under pdp
Senate president... David Mark
Re: Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu by frank14011991(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
toneroforever:

Senate president... David Mark
is David mark an hausa man, when I mean nothern Christian,I mean hausa person from North East or north west

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anger In Osun Over Governor Adeleke's Lagos Holiday / Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria / Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.