Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) (49917 Views)

You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Bizibi(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
As long as he initiated the date he supposed to pay the bill. It applies if the lady initiated the date......I know some people do it in the u.s bit don't know much about u.k
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Govocrete:
There is nothing wrong here, it is called Dutch lunch. You pay for what you eat and I pay for mine.

It is only bad if she was not told, maybe she was told but doesn't understand what is called Dutch Lunch.
You must not be told

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by foolbuster: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
lifenija:
soo if d woman ask d man out she should pay for d date? U b illiterate u only sabi type in English

Na mumu dey worry you.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by frakdon(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
White guys are the real redpillers,all this Africa/Nigeria men that are forming redpillers are just joking and wasting their time,if it was an African guy that took this babe out surely he must pay because that is our culture and mentality even the so called black redpillers especially the ones on nairaland can't change that fact,Africa men will continue spending on women because it like a custom and tradition in our land.
Who made it your culture?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
gfon:
That guy is the real MVP. The African mentality in her is shocked lol

He messed up.

If you ask someone out, whether a lady or a male friend, you cannot expect them to pay. You asked, which means they are technically doing you a favour.

And if you know you intend on splitting the bill, you inform them at the point of asking.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by foolbuster: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Afrobasic:

Shut up!

Mental slavery has nothing to do with this. It's just common sense they use over here!

Once a lady accepts to go on a date, she has equally accepted to pay for her meals. That is the logic here. If you don't want to pay, don't accept the date. Shikena!

Ode, there is no such thing as African mentality. You are suffering from decades of oppression.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by adecz: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
It means they were out for
a business meeting, not a "date"❗️❗️
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
pocohantas:

That is for their wives. Not every “random” girl they go on a date with. If she were his wife, he would definitely pay. Nobody is cheating anybody YET.

Ok, you make sense, but I still think splitting the bill makes no sense on a date. The person that invited the other person should pay. Imagine sitting down and using a calculator to split a bill on a damn date down to the last kobo. Omo, see gobe. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by sukkot: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
White guys are the real redpillers,all this Africa/Nigeria men that are forming redpillers are just joking and wasting their time,if it was an African guy that took this babe out surely he must pay because that is our culture and mentality even the so called black redpillers especially the ones on nairaland can't change that fact,Africa men will continue spending on women because it like a custom and tradition in our land.
actually white women are the real feminists because she would insist she has to pay her own share because of her female dignity and equality. all you african feminists are a bunch of jokers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by WeLive: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
gfon:

Normal among Europeans, you pay your part of the bills, unless he decides

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Success77x: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
I'm neither a simp not a boy girl, but truth be told, the Man is totally wrong.
Would he had allow someone treats his sister that way?
Do unto others as you would want others do to you.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
We4all:

That’s how it’s done by broke and stingy men abroad. Are the people abroad not human beings? Will the likes of Ronaldo take a lady out and not pay her bills?
Don't be daft. That's why when you get there you experience culture shock. What you experience here might be the opposite there. If you're invited for a drink abroad, go with your money. Everyone settles his/her bills, nobody will pay for you. Unlike nigeria where your friend will call you for a drink and pay for all the 6 bottles you drank. You sef go dey happy say you see awoof. Abroad nothing like awoof.

7 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by lifenija: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
foolbuster:

Na mumu dey worry you.
wat else
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by lifenija: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Don't be daft. That's why when you get there you experience culture shock. What you experience here might be the opposite there. If you're invited for a drink abroad, go with your money. Everyone settles his/her bills, nobody will pay for you. Unlike nigeria where your friend will call you for a drink and pay for all the 6 bottles you drank. You sef go dey happy say you see awoof. Abroad nothing like awoof.
first time wen u dey talk sense

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by alloy123: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin grin grin
Fahvvy:
grin
In the spirit of equality we muuve grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by emmykk(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
No way, that's not how is suppose to be... If she order her meal herself then she will pay but if he instructed her to order for a meal he will pay and if he took the whole order as per what he's taken he will pay...
BTw young girl there are other ways to collect your revenue. Chill for the Oyinbo him go pay cos others are paying.

If the Whitman wan wire and you dare overprice yourself he will leave you there.
You go pay hotel bill if your thinking is just like this.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
No way, that's not how is suppose to be... If she order her meal herself then she will pay but if he instructed her to order for a meal he will pay and if he took the whole order as per what he's taken he will pay...
BTw young girl there are other ways to collect your revenue. Chill for the Oyinbo him go pay cos others are paying.

There is dignity in honest labour . Seeking once body aka prostitution is not a way of life. Change your mind set because at the end of the day it always ends in premium tears . Ask your colleagues

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by flexydote(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Tell them abeg. Some people like making blind argument. Nothing like Awoof for abroad o. Keep arguing until you go there and disgrace your ancestors.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
dominique:
That's the norm where he comes from. Ideally the person that proposed the date should be the one to pay

Obroni, I like that word

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
Only foolish simps will waste their hard earned money on liabilities...

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by jclassiq(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
gfon:
Culture shock. grin
All these our Naija girls go wash plate tire if they Waka dat kind waka..lol

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Basiljoe: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
And they wonder why they're the least attractive race abroad? , they're carry Africa mentality enter abroad

a man must approach them first

a man must pay their bills

continue.

by the way what happened to equality?
lol
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by etrange: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
gfon:

It's the same African mentality that makes the man believe cooking and other house chores belong to women. This oyibo wouldn't mind washing clothes or doing the cooking at home. Would a typical African man do that? Life is give and take, you can't eat your cake and still have it. When the these things favour us, we call them "our culture" and when they don't, they're called "African mentality".

@OP, if the guy invited her out on a date, he should pay. Hanging out with someone is different from inviting someone out for dinner or lunch. When you invite someone out, they're your responsibility. It's like inviting them to your home. The only difference is, instead of you doing the cooking, you use the money to pay for an eat-out. Such a person might not go that restaurant on a normal day, why put the pressure on them if you're not willing to shoulder it? This is regardless of gender. Ladies have paid for my meals in the past and I was not embarrassed cause they invited me. If we had eaten at thier houses, they wouldn't have asked me to contribute towards the meal.

The only occasions where the invitee is expected to bring something are when it's a party or when it was discussed ahead of time. Again, if they're already a couple on thier regular eat-out, the bill is split before presenting it to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by etrange: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
And they wonder why they're the least attractive race abroad? , they're carry Africa mentality enter abroad

a man must approach them first

a man must pay their bills

continue.

by the way what happened to equality?

As if you leave your own African mentality at home. Yet you cry when you're asked to wash plate, cook and do laundry at home when abroad.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
smiley You just passed a temperament test : makes me remember one guy took his girl friend out , only to present her with a $2000 Tokunbo car, she just flared up , told the guy she was with him for the money out of anger ... guy still dey ask " I thought you love me" she was still snapping , meanwhile the guy as another Ferrari keys he wanted to give her .
Anyway temperament test are Okay to gauge if you can handle some future anger issue or to bring out a quiet person from their shell , especially those perfect lady that do no wrong... like my quiet lady

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by bepositive11: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDhBWsdeimE

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiqZ-UCrx-5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Foolish woman. Keep ignoring the signs. Better cut that man out of your life before it's too late.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Success77x:
I'm neither a simp not a boy girl, but truth be told, the Man is totally wrong.
Would he had allow someone treats his sister that way?
Do unto others as you would want others do to you.
Keep kwayet..u are a simp. undecided
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Mr judge, go and force him to pay now
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

Ok, you make sense, but I still think splitting the bill makes no sense on a date. The person that invited the other person should pay. Imagine sitting down and using a calculator to split a bill on a damn date down to the last kobo. Omo, see gobe. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I thought feminist split bills.... LMAO cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by bepositive11: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
kushma:
It’s called splitting the bills, that’s why it’s always good to come out with your own cash just in case. Here you will see girls that come on without even transport after they will still beg for tp. That’s why they are always added to other room category and after they will say men are scum.

Splitting the bill? He pulls out pen, paper, and calculator to calculate. Which kind of madness is that? If you want to split the bill, how about the man or woman paying this time and the other paying for the next date? Nonsense.

This man is serious trouble. She's too blind to see it.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Thislifee: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
The moment I saw the headline, I knew it was British man. U.k men do that always.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.