Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) (49937 Views)

You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by NathanxxL(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Govocrete:
There is nothing wrong here, it is called Dutch lunch. You pay for what you eat and I pay for mine.

It is only bad if she was not told, maybe she was told but doesn't understand what is called Dutch Lunch.

Dutch meal rather or simply Dutch.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Oduduwa707: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Useless girl, it's called going "Dutch"! cool
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by benqo01(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
if you take a white lady out she pays hers and you pay yours...over here naija girls will drain you
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Ikem11(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
gfon:
That guy is the real MVP. The African mentality in her is shocked lol
LoL don't mind those "entitlement" ladies . I been dey do that thing alot most white ladies don't even care they will pay and ask you for second date

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Afrobasic(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
foolbuster:

Ode, there is no such thing as African mentality. You are suffering from decades of oppression.

Okay na.. go on a date abroad and refuse to pay for your meal. grin

Mumu african man.

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
He worked for his money. That how they do in oyinbo land. The way you package yourself shows how responsible you her. He must have seen how responsible she was that is why he took her on a date. Alas she was not responsible. embarassed

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by phemy36(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
CaseSensitive:
Different social/dating norms for different people. I assume women spend some money and time prior to the date (as a societal determinant) from the hairdo to the cloth, nails etc. while I'll only need to get a shower and put some clothes on. If I ask a girl on a date, I would be offering to pay the bill (If she dress and smell nice of course). But oyinbo in that video is most likely broke, the guy is even charging his phone on a date grin. Who does that

What is wrong with you. It's your problem to take a lady out for date and pay. It's the oyinbo's problem to demand for bill splitting in a date. Please what is your concern. Why are you castigating him. Mind your business and continue to be paying bills because someone dress to kill. Let the oyinbo man do what pleases him. It is his money, not yours

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by jnrbayano(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
dominique:
That's the norm where he comes from. Ideally the person that proposed the date should be the one to pay

Obroni, I like that word

Why do you like the Obroni word?
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nigerian men are subconscious slaves to the ladies
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by biggie73(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
It's all Dutch. There is no refund if the date goes south.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Tegabadguy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDhBWsdeimE

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiqZ-UCrx-5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
na igbo man be that grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by onatisi(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
he simply didn't like her and felt it will be a total waste of money paying for her bills. at times when you see these ladies' picture on the net and you book date , by the time she arrives and you see the real person, you will feel like just putting er in the next taxi back to her place .( actually i have done this before )
dominique:
That's the norm where he comes from. Ideally the person that proposed the date should be the one to pay

Obroni, I like that word
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Ifakiland(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
White guys are the real redpillers,all this Africa/Nigeria men that are forming redpillers are just joking and wasting their time,if it was an African guy that took this babe out surely he must pay because that is our culture and mentality even the so called black redpillers especially the ones on nairaland can't change that fact,Africa men will continue spending on women because it like a custom and tradition in our land.
You're lost
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by nasstil: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Comrade
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by ConquerorK: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
White guys are the real redpillers,all this Africa/Nigeria men that are forming redpillers are just joking and wasting their time,if it was an African guy that took this babe out surely he must pay because that is our culture and mentality even the so called black redpillers especially the ones on nairaland can't change that fact,Africa men will continue spending on women because it like a custom and tradition in our land.

... The epistle...

Where's gender equality and feminism? Huh?

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by CaseSensitive(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
phemy36:

What is wrong with you. It's your problem to for taking lady out for date. It's the oyinbo's problem to demand for bill splitting in a date. Please what is your concern. Why are you castigating him. Mind your business and continue to be paying bills because someone dress to kill. Let the oyinbo mand do what pleases him. It is his money, not yours

Who's this schnook? Can you read?
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
with the way the UK is expensive and difficult lately, she is even lucky she was invited to a date. these days people are crying in the UK because they cant even pay their bills.

nothing is free in this life, apart from toto and dikc!

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by alaira(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
The man is disrespectful and carlour.

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by eziemich: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Simple question for her;
Na him chop the food he didn't pay for or na u chop am??
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by fkj950ax(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
The video doesn't show what truly happened and the aproko probably posted crap n IG.

He probably needed a calculator to add tip and make it a round figure (Bill is 267.79 and he wants 270 taken from his card. You calculate and write it on the bill and sign)

Option 2 is he wanted to have an idea what 270 Ghana is in USD which his account is to know cost of the meal, hence the calculator.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by gfon(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
foolbuster:

Don't be silly. What do you mean by African mentality? You still mentally enslaved.

If a man asks a lady out on a date isn't it supposed to be the man that'll take care of the bill? Same if it were to be the reverse.

The date obviously didn't go well. But you lack the common sense to think that but rather silly enough to be racist against yourself.
why are you pained?? You could always share your thoughts without hurling insults. Life no too hard
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by phemmyfour: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
gfon:
That guy is the real MVP. The African mentality in her is shocked lol
seconded

Na African men dey spoil them
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Skseries: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
And they wonder why they're the least attractive race abroad? , they're carry Africa mentality enter abroad

a man must approach them first

a man must pay their bills

continue.

by the way what happened to equality?
they only talk abt equality when it favours them
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by lereinter(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Govocrete:
There is nothing wrong here, it is called Dutch lunch. You pay for what you eat and I pay for mine.

It is only bad if she was not told, maybe she was told but doesn't understand what is called Dutch Lunch.

This should be the case

Black girl she no understand the meaning na lunch she hear
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by godwon01(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nigerians and Ghanaian boys had spoilt all this verginal girls and she thought the whites guys were the same as west African guys. He served her right. She is very new in the UK , probably one of the Jambites in the UK. Last Saturday , when I was returning from work ,I saw a lot of them in fronts of several pubs dressing to kill. I knew within my self that they were new girls from Africa . They need to take it softly otherwise those whites guys will use their vulnerability to destroy them.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by smeag0l(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
This is not true and it's just what you think. If you go on a date with someone in Europe or America , you go dutvh on the bill. That is, the bill is split equally. Even if it's a birthday dinner, the bill is split amongst all attendees
dominique:

Obroni, I like that word
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by We4all: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Afrobasic:

Broke woman spotted. grin

Like your sisters.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Agbebakun22: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
someone like me wouldn't spend a dime. I'm very prudent with my money so personally i expect us to split the bills.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by smeag0l(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
It isn't made compulsory anywhere in the world. It is just common sense that isnt common in Africa. Why would you go out with someone and expect him to pay for what youve eaten just because of a difference in gender? This is the reason why Nigerian ladies dont get suitors abroad. The entitlement mentality is overwhelming and nauseating to the folks over there. You have to wait for a guy to come ask you out or tell you he likes you even when you like him, your mentality is that love involved giving and that your boyfriend should be giving you money and material things because he loves you, you expect him to cater for all your expenses,etc. It dowsnt work that way. A relationship involves two people and the two people must contribute in eveey ramification i.e emotionally, financially, spirirually etc to make the relationship work. But what you see in Africa (especially in Western africa) is that the man does all the financial contributions and majority of the emotional contributions in a relationship. This is one of the reasons why African husbands die ,on the average ,earlier than their western counterparts.
Thatedoboy98:
Imaging splitting of bills is made compulsory in Nigeria, naija girls eat for home and be like please am watching weight let me have coke or water
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by We4all: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Don't be daft. That's why when you get there you experience culture shock. What you experience here might be the opposite there. If you're invited for a drink abroad, go with your money. Everyone settles his/her bills, nobody will pay for you. Unlike nigeria where your friend will call you for a drink and pay for all the 6 bottles you drank. You sef go dey happy say you see awoof. Abroad nothing like awoof.

Go and pack one side. You are the daft one. You haven’t said anything different. I made a point and you are telling me about culture shock.

Where I come from, all the males and females are responsible and people and will always pay their bills.

However, I am telling you that asking a date partner to pay her bills is an individual thing and has nothing to do with location or race.

I know guys that will refuse to pay a lady’s bills if they don’t fancy her again. It’s their way of telling her off in a harsh manner.

I asked a question which you didn’t answer: ‘will the likes of Ronaldo take a lady out and insists she pays the bills’? Go and read about Justin Bieber and co and what they did for their partners when dating.

A broke and stingy man will always be broke and stingy; regardless of location. Know this and have peace.

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by udemzeus(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
All these idiots blaming black men, white men don'ts waste their resources. They won't spend shi shi on you.

Black men will be the best me ever...

Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Meet Man Who Won 900 Million In Bet9ja