Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) (49938 Views)

You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Cloud007: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
gfon:
That guy is the real MVP. The African mentality in her is shocked lol
that guy is going places... cool cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by We4all: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chaos14:
Bro if the girl is as rich as him probably but you think about it. The guy and the girl my have the same financial situation so think before you type

You are the one who didn’t think before typing. The word is that people abroad don’t pay bills for others. And I asked a simple question: ‘will the likes of Ronaldo take a lady out and insists she pays her bills’?

Some men are just broke and stingy; regardless of location. This has nothing to do with being abroad.

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Chaos14: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
We4all:

You are the one who didn’t think before typing. The word is that people abroad don’t pay bills for others. And I asked a simple question: ‘will the likes of Ronaldo take a lady out and insists she pays her bills’?

Some men are just broke and stingy; regardless of location. This has nothing to do with being abroad.
Just say you prefer men paying your bills no one will kill you

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by dominique(f): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
jnrbayano:

Why do you like the Obroni word?

I like the way it sounds when pronounced grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by foolbuster: 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
gfon:
why are you pained?? You could always share your thoughts without hurling insults. Life no too hard

And why should i be pained undecided?
calling a silly person silly to their face is not an insult. Are you a fool?
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
She can't even block the man, because her longer throat still feels hope of leaching on the man's money still dey.

All these hungry leaches will never cease to amaze human.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by We4all: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chaos14:
Just say you prefer men paying your bills no one will kill you

The one who invites another out should pay the bills. Is that too much to understand?

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Chaos14: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by deavicky(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Na we dey worry ourselves for una here nah. Having pay for ur food and other bill una go still get mind they say we no dey caring.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by deavicky(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:
She can't even block the man, because her longer throat still feels hope of leaching on the man's money still dey.

All these hungry leaches will never cease to amaze human.
when they were together on the date the man is busy envisaging love while the blackstard is thinking of what she can or will get from the man. Thanks God he shocked her. She is even said the money is less than 60 pounds. How much is some people salary in her country.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Exxxgeee: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
CaseSensitive:
Different social/dating norms for different people. I assume women spend some money and time prior to the date (as a societal determinant) from the hairdo to the cloth, nails etc. while I'll only need to get a shower and put some clothes on. If I ask a girl on a date, I would be offering to pay the bill (If she dress and smell nice of course). But oyinbo in that video is most likely broke, the guy is even charging his phone on a date grin. Who does that
D fvck bro... Y cant he charge his phone on a date? . What rule says he cant charge his phone on a date, like what d actual fvck
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by sematec(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
I like wetin d obroni do self
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Layographics(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Just want to introduce you to a YouTube channel where can learn how to use Photoshop for graphics designs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiWCX8QUX80
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
deavicky:
when they were together on the date the man is busy envisaging love while the blackstard will be thinking of what she can or will get from the man. Thanks God he shocked her. She is evening say the money is less than 60 pounds. How much is some people salary in her country.

Don't mind the leach.
People like her are the type that underrate/belittle things they can't afford original afford comfortably without crying(complaining) like she did that made the story to come online(social media).

That serves her right.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by CaseSensitive(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Exxxgeee:
D fvck bro... Y cant he charge his phone on a date? . What rule says he cant charge his phone on a date, like what d actual fvck

The same rule that says you can be an absolute incomprehensible dunce and still have a worried opinion over a very trivial matter.

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by VULCAN(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Did the guy tell you that he asked the girl out?

Splitting the bill is a western custom.

If you have lived abroad you would understand.

It's ignorance to say the guy is broke because he paid only his bill.

The way you sound makes you appear a simp.

Is paying for a girls food an achievement?

Isn't that what all men in Naija have been doing even before you were born?

CaseSensitive:
Different social/dating norms for different people. I assume women spend some money and time prior to the date (as a societal determinant) from the hairdo to the cloth, nails etc. while I'll only need to get a shower and put some clothes on. If I ask a girl on a date, I would be offering to pay the bill (If she dress and smell nice of course). But oyinbo in that video is most likely broke, the guy is even charging his phone on a date grin. Who does that
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by CaseSensitive(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
VULCAN:
Did the guy tell you that he asked the girl out?

Splitting the bill is a western custom.

If you have lived abroad you would understand.

It's ignorance to say the guy is broke because he paid only his bill.

The way you sound makes you appear a simp.

Is paying for a girls food an achievement?

Isn't that what all men in Naija have been doing even before you were born?

[/b]

I'll address the bolded:

1. Did the guy tell you that he asked the girl out? I did not say the guy asked the girl out. There's element of assumption in what I wrote.

2. Splitting the bill is a western custom. Yes that's what I'm accustomed to.

3. If you have lived abroad you would understand Same as above.

4. It's ignorance to say the guy is broke because he paid only his bill. I did not say the guy is broke. I used a word there "MOST LIKELY". Means its probable, not certain.

5. The way you sound makes you appear a simp. Yes every ragtag and bobtail throws the word "SIMP" around these days. Jesus!

6. Is paying for a girls food an achievement? No sir it's certainly not and I didn't mention or insinuate anything like that.

7. Isn't that what all men in Naija have been doing even before you were born? Erm. I'll have to confirm that with my uncles back home.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by NA1RALANDER(f): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wahala no too much..
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by rickleye: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
You must have said something to piss him off. Not only a Oyinbo man. Any man would do the same. You're lucky he didnt' leave you to pay for the whole bill.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by rickleye: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
CaseSensitive:

I'll address the bolded:

1. Did the guy tell you that he asked the girl out? I did not say the guy asked the girl out. There's element of assumption in what I wrote.

2. Splitting the bill is a western custom. Yes that's what I'm accustomed to.

3. If you have lived abroad you would understand Same as above.

4. It's ignorance to say the guy is broke because he paid only his bill. I did not say the guy is broke. I used a word there "MOST LIKELY". Means its probable, not certain.

5. The way you sound makes you appear a simp. Yes every ragtag and bobtail throws that word around this days.

6. Is paying for a girls food an achievement? No sir it's certainly not. I didn't mention or insinuate anything like that.

7. Isn't that what all men in Naija have been doing even before you were born? Erm. I'll have to confirm that with my uncles back home.

This is what usually happens - At the end the waiter would say single bill or separate. I have gone out with my S.O and the waiter would always say one bill or separate. And if she/he brings a single bill instead of separate - they usually would reprint the bill. Something happened for the guy to change his mind.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
dominique:
That's the norm where he comes from. Ideally the person that proposed the date should be the one to pay

Obroni, I like that word
So if your father takes you out u can go and pick anything for him to pay.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by rickleye: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
deavicky:
when they were together on the date the man is busy envisaging love while the blackstard will be thinking of what she can or will get from the man. Thanks God he shocked her. She is evening say the money is less than 60 pounds. How much is some people salary in her country.

60pounds ! 60 Pounds !!!!!!.. what the heck did she order - That is a lot for a first date ? You pay your bloody share !
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by CaseSensitive(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
rickleye:

This is what usually happens - At the end the waiter would say single bill or separate. I have gone out with my S.O and the waiter would always say one bill or separate. And if she/he brings a single bill instead of separate - they usually would reprint the bill. Something happened for the guy to change his mind.

Thank you

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by armyofone(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
dominique:
That's the norm where he comes from. Ideally the person that proposed the date should be the one to pay

Obroni, I like that word

I thought each person pays for their own meals

Maybe that's the reason Nig friends expect you to pay for their meals ?
They pick their food and go stand aside grin now i know why - hey, no free lunch!

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
It is na wa, but this serves as a lesson thou.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Kamerunpride(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Look at this one suffering from inferiority complex , like most Ghanaians, Has this guy been an African she would have poured all types of insults on him, calling him broke and stingy!! Best believe she would have blocked him instantly, but since it’s an oyinbo she’s willing to suffer and give him another chance .
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by UNDFTD: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
It's called going "DUTCH!"
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by omoharry(f): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
I believe that guy is a Dutch guy. They are known to be misers.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Wwwq: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Good
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by CaptainFM1: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Smile...it reminds me of my college days. We went to a colleague birthday party and we were expecting to be served. Our eyes cleared when one of the oyinbo guys came to us, and said..."you guys didn't come with your drinks?"

The 6 of us Nigerians just look like zombie for the party!
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Adenekan12: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2022
Omo I can't laugh
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by gforce5: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
It's so obvious that most people commenting here have never lived abroad lol. In most western countries, couples go 'dutch' (split the bills) while doing out. They believe in equality unlike the fake ass 'gender equality' in Nigeria which is a scam. This woman is definitely a freshy (just arrived) so she's experiencing culture shock. That African culture of a woman not spending a dime in a relationship is the reason why many African women (especially Nigerian women) are at the bottom of the dating pool abroad. If I am lying, ask people that went to school abroad who were the most desired girls in their schools. Nigerian women have it the worse because of their high level of entitlement. Even other African men complain about their sense of entitlement. There's a reason why so many of them go home to marry. The men abroad (including Nigerian guys who grew up there) aren't as generous as Nigerian men born, bred and living in Nigeria.

[b]How many times have you read or seen famous and Nigerian men in the diaspora marry a fellow Nigerian? [/b]Most of them are either married to white women, mixed race women or other black women. Just look at the current Super Eagles squad. 99% of the ones from the diaspora are married to foreign women. Even MIKEL who grew up in Nigeria is in a long-term relationship and has kids with a white woman.

Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Meet Man Who Won 900 Million In Bet9ja / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos)