Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband (92449 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
obembet:
99.9999999% of men can never make heaven.

the only 0.0000001 na my dad.. and heaven is sure for him
wo ẹnu rẹ ẹlẹgbin shocked
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fast and Furious
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Moneyyman: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hmmm. Please do you care to share your story?

MALIGNANTGuest:
I
IF you are not married, please avoid it.
MARRIAGE kills nowadays.
It is no longer worth it like in the past.
Some of us spent 3 million those days just to wife the lady of our dreams.
Most of us never knew we were being deceived.
Use your money on Something meaningful and more productive and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by victorv12(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed

But what makes you think the woman is his sidechic?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Pimine: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed
This girl ehn. Chai. So me wey I gentle like this dey abusive cos I fair abi?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Biafranodogwu55: 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
mytime24:
Side chic go soon enter house
U are beautifultongue

U look lyk my spec
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Devil1Messenger: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
obembet:

So ur husband won't make heaven?
If Naso ur mum dey curse men, then ur dad nor go make heaven too
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Dearlord(m): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chnbanc:
she
Died for love.
Love is a beautiful thing!!

May u too die for love
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Biafranodogwu55: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
obembet:

see ur mouth lyk roasted akamu

Mumu
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Not all men cheats. Men do treat women like a queen. It's sad some men can't control their sexual urge. Prayer they say is the key. It's not by physical fight, because you will loose, fighting who provides for you.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
flejnr2:
And she be lawyer
What does her profession, have to do in this matter .
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by ZUBY77(m): 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
No be person dey marry 2 wives? I am afraid she died for nothing

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Johel(m): 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:
Eyah, she realised too late that menascum cry

No man is worth dying for. RIP ma'am.

The husband is ugly by the way.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing

God never said marriage is a must!, Na man make am compulsory.

Marriage has caused more damages than good if you ask me.

Many marry to escape poverty, loneliness, peer pressures, some marry because of constant sex, companionship and child.

They really don't marry because of genuine LOVE,and that's why many marriages fail in recent time.

Married women wan be fukkin around with young guys,married men Wana be fukkin young girls out there, so why marry in the first place??. undecided undecided

Why drag sin into your marriage again after all that's been done in your early ages? undecided

The wages of sin is DEATH!!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by dollytino4real(f): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fine woman ugly death!! Oya house don open for side turkey to take over
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by masui(m): 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing

Your eye dey pain you for saying that the man is ugly. You fine reach that man?

Purge yourself from hate for men

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Ashirioluwa: 12:06am On Sep 21, 2022
Just compare the wife to the side chic

Some men are blind.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Mike008(m): 12:44am On Sep 21, 2022
obembet:

Why do you ladies like cheating with married men sef?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Tunex252(m): 12:45am On Sep 21, 2022
obembet:

Never in ur fucking life say this again
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Killermamba: 12:45am On Sep 21, 2022
siofra:

Some men are ewu (he goat)

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Ityohunad: 12:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Upgraded your instagram personal and business page. Grow more audience for your brand

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Izongdave(m): 1:09am On Sep 21, 2022
How am finding it had to identify the difference in both women specs is what I can't comprehend, abi uncle na racists?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Oceanjagaban: 1:33am On Sep 21, 2022
What a sin thing
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by jaxxy(m): 1:40am On Sep 21, 2022
siofra:

That if the 3 boys where in the car with her? That would have been a disaster.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by treatise: 1:58am On Sep 21, 2022
siofra:

The man like them big
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by treatise: 2:00am On Sep 21, 2022
Ashirioluwa:
Just compare the wife to the side chic

Some men are blind.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ; the content of the late madam may be awful ; skin colour alone doesn't determine " a nice woman"
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by cooooooks(m): 2:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Are you sure she didn't have an accident because of hypertension or a heart attack??
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:53am On Sep 21, 2022
frozen70:

This is very painful to both families and a great loss

I will keep saying this,
Women should learn to stop monitoring their husband's

Monitoring a man is like going for a suicide bomb

Leave him, when he is tired he will stop chasing other women

Is either you get BP or you die untimely death
U guys should focus on making your man to always feel good at home, there are many simple and cost free creative ways to do that.

Instead of feeling insecure, fear of loosing him, suspecting him. These attitudes will always bring nothing but negative, toxic vibes that will chase him away.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by CheapHomes1: 2:59am On Sep 21, 2022
siofra:

And yet his late wife died chasing after and another woman was dragging him with his wife. Don't let hypertension make you follow the late woman

This one no be side chic. Na side madam

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by SaturnNick(m): 3:03am On Sep 21, 2022
siofra:

The husband fine pass her

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by purples25(f): 3:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Now that a man's deeds have been blown out in the open, now that there is no lie or excuse to cover it, men went back to blame the woman.

Just keep quiet, men. If it was a woman, you know you won't have all these excuses to make the wrong party look good. The condemnation would be much.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by kristo123: 3:17am On Sep 21, 2022
the side chic no fine reach the wife self
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by tiswell(m): 3:25am On Sep 21, 2022
obembet:

even ya dad dey cheat,only say ya mama no catch am or dem settle the matter codedly undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.