Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,009 members, 7,956,747 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) (58890 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It / Cheating WIFE Receive Hot Strokes After Being Caught Redhanded Wit LOVER -VIDEO / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kollins11:
I pity guys that always take this gender serious.

That gender are so useless.. All of them. Regardless of their origin.
Plus ur mother
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Give her bible and watch her swear ontop.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by heartbeat84: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
you're very right. the truth is that 99% of them are ACTUALLY DUMB TO THE CORE, knowing nothing at all
Samakus:
Women usually think they're smart but the sad truth is that quite a number of them aren't

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by GVTAsiwaju(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes you are correct,but for this particular issue i think the lady is wrong,why would be denying something she was obviously caught redhanded doing?

Seems you dont know women... Their first instinct is to lie even if you caught them naked with a man they will say did you see his dick inside their vagina
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by GVTAsiwaju(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
Give her bible and watch her swear ontop.

Am telling you
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by zincnike(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
This gender dy amaze me oooh
Wetin we go jst do dis people
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by HITsquad: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lol girlfriend no be one man something nah...

Even 40% of marriage no be one man matter.

Know this and know peace!
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Zico777(m): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bvlgari:

Gbam grin
Eggplant!
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by PussyGalore(f): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
That was a very shameful and disgrace act,some people matter just tire me,like you said it is more honourable to walk away than to cheat but some people(guys especially)have cheating in their dna.

Yes I agree with you
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Mercury12(m): 4:53am On Sep 23, 2022
Caught red handed and still deny Cheating and lies is in her blood. Forget it
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by phemmyfour: 4:58am On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
Men hates cheating ehnnn but na still them cheat pass and worst of it is they’ll expect you to forgive them and accept it as their birthright.
Thou shall not cheat
Thou shall forgive your partner when he does.

Know this and know peace
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
Thou shall not cheat
Thou shall forgive your partner when he does.

Know this and know peace
The “thou shall not “ apply to both genders , know this and know peace
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
Just very few women cheat but 99percent of men cheat
Will u stop this... women have more options and cheat more. Before u catch her she's probably done it a 100 times but a man once he's cheating it's mostly obvious. We don't know how to cover our tracks as women naturally do.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Samakus:
Women usually think they're smart but the sad truth is that quite a number of them aren't

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by tafat: 5:44am On Sep 23, 2022
Na wa o, things dey occur o
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Zyzxx10: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Just end the relationship if she's not going on with the agreement. No need of bringing everything to social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Should I Make A Move On My Best Friend ? / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.