Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense (3375 Views)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How do you come up with such a logic?
An engineer knows all the components that makes up the car he himself created, not so?
Then how come you think the God who created all things can't know everything about what He Himself created? undecided

His angels are monitoring His works so if you're walking with God it means you're part of His employees so His angels are watching over you. They're the ones serving as His eyes {Ezekiel 10:12} everywhere His workers go! 2Chronicles 16:9

Please what exactly are you trying to say here? I said according to His word God is not Omniscient so what are you saying now?

His angels are moving throughout the earth, they're the ones recording the name of those doing God's will {Malachi 3:16} so if anyone is not found written in their records such a person is doomed! Revelations 20:15

If you're here to preach atheism no wahala but take it easy nobody is quarrelling with you in fact i'm enjoying our discussion after all you're asking and receiving just as Christ Jesus said! Matthew 7:7

You're welcome in Jesus name! smiley
I am beginning to think you are suffering from selective amnesia
You were the one that stated that your god is not all knowing, omniprescence and omnipotent.
I was following you up based on your stupid analogy.

If you claim that his angels are working with God why didn't he know that some of his angels will rebel against him.
That simply means that the angels don't exist neither does demon exist.
What only exist is God, spirit, soul, supernatural and the universe.
You have inadvertently linked your god to the scope of human which have made you contradict yourself many times.

If you claim that your god is not ommiscience then he didn't create the universe neither did he create human.
Simply means you are worshipping a dead god.

Any god who is not all knowing isn't capable of creating the universe or humans, not to talk of the imaginary fictitious angels. Your ideology is warped.

I am not an atheist but I simply don't believe the religious bible.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
budaatum:

As for this, "definition of GOD" by whom exactly should I check?

https://www.nairaland.com/4357359/what-god

it is obvious you are a novice who is seeking to know whether God exist or not.

You are just wavering not yet sure of your beliefs
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
it is obvious you are a novice who is seeking to know whether God exist or not.

You are just wavering not yet sure of your beliefs

And you say this despite me emphatically saying Gods do not exist and that I do not have beliefs on the matter since I know?

Okay if that is what is "obvious" to you. Many see what is not there so I am not in the least surprised. But if you open your eyes and see instead of making crap up and believing it you are most welcome to engage me in what you posted in this thread. In the meantime, top of the day to you sir.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
I am beginning to think you are suffering from selective amnesia
You were the one that stated that your god is not all knowing, omniprescence and omnipotent.
I was following you up based on your stupid analogy.
This is what you typed:
Gromilla010:

If he is ommiscience according to your false religion he should have created an utopian state
So stop putting words into people's mouth and try to listen attentively before running to conclusion.
Gromilla010:

If you claim that his angels are working with God why didn't he know that some of his angels will rebel against him.
That simply means that the angels don't exist neither does demon exist.
What only exist is God, spirit, soul, supernatural and the universe.
He assigned each to a post so since He's not all knowing how can He know who will rebel or who will not? I told you that it's still your false religious background that's driving you not what you're reading now. So calm down, format all the gibberish you've heard in those false religions and reason first before jumping to conclusions.
Gromilla010:
I
You have inadvertently linked your god to the scope of human which have made you contradict yourself many times.
If you claim that your god is not ommiscience then he didn't create the universe neither did he create human.
Simply means you are worshipping a dead god.
Your PERSONAL opinion!
Gromilla010:
I
Any god who is not all knowing isn't capable of creating the universe or humans, not to talk of the imaginary fictitious angels. Your ideology is warped. I am not an atheist but I simply don't believe the religious bible.
Still your PERSONAL opinion but since you've gotten your own kind of God so let's talk about the God you know and what you've learned about it! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
budaatum:

And you say this despite me emphatically saying Gods do not exist and that I do not have beliefs on the matter since I know?

Okay if that is what is "obvious" to you. Many see what is not there so I am not in the least surprised. But if you open your eyes and see instead of making crap up and believing it you are most welcome to engage me in what you posted in this thread. In the meantime, top of the day to you sir.
you are so myopic. you claim that God does not exist and I ask you to defend your belief you started typing rubbish!!!

You can't even defend your atheist belief!!
If actually you think in your debased mindset that God doesn't exist then you should actually have proof to defend your assertion.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are so myopic. you claim that God does not exist and I ask you to defend your belief you started typing rubbish!!!

You can't even defend your atheist belief!!
If actually you think in your debased mindset that God doesn't exist then you should actually have proof to defend your assertion.

I don't see why I should prove a thing does not exist in a thread not related to the existence of that thing while you choose to ignore the questions you posed in your own thread. After all this thread is not about God's existence or not. I've even asked you to open a thread on that issue and invite me to it so as not to derail your own thread but you appear to have failed to do so.

Either ways, I do not hold discussions with those who fail to read what I write and insert their own beliefs in place of what I write, and nor do I see the point discussing with those who can not say what they have to say without being rude, and stupid in your case as you are being.

If you want me to prove to you that Okonkwo and Harry Potter and Gods do not exist, learn some manners and start a thread, or force me if you can. Until then, sweat, I suppose.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

A 10day old baby does not say "ah, woman" or gives names to things nor knows obedience nor how to blame another person for his actions and mistakes.

So, nothing for you.

The Bible is not for you.

mumu a 10days old baby mumbles
I used a baby at that age because he can't be able to decipher what is good and evil.
According to the bible Adam and Eve were naked but they didn't know they were naked because they don't know what is good and bad. So eve about to eat the fruits simply means at that point in time she never had the knowledge that what she was doing was either good nor bad.

Like I said earlier you are too slow, dull and stupid at the same time.

You are just a religious zombie with no sense of logic and reasoning.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
budaatum:

I don't see why I should prove a thing does not exist in a thread not related to the existence of that thing while you choose to ignore the questions you posed in your own thread. After all this thread is not about God's existence or not. I've even asked you to open a thread on that issue and invite me to it so as not to derail your own thread but you appear to have failed to do so.

Either ways, I do not hold discussions with those who fail to read what I write and insert their own beliefs in place of what I write, and nor do I see the point discussing with those who can not say what they have to say without being rude, and stupid in your case as you are being.

If you want me to prove to you that Okonkwo and Harry Potter and Gods do not exist, learn some manners and start a thread, or force me if you can. Until then, sweat, I suppose.
you are Typing rubbish!!!
You made an assumption of adam and eve but your Stupidity didn't allow you to know that in the said book that it was God that created adam and eve.

I asked you whether you are an atheist and you answered yes.
I asked you to defend your atheism and you are here using evasive technique to try to dodge the questions you have no reasonable answer to.

The fact still remains that you don't have any proof to defend your atheism...so your premise and conclusion is invalid, foolish and stupid.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 3:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:
mumu a 10days old baby mumbles
I used a baby at that age because he can't be able to decipher what is good and evil.

Burnt dodo! I raised 3 things and 'mumble' is not one of them so, you said no thing.

Gromilla010:

According to the bible Adam and Eve were naked but they didn't know they were naked because they don't know what is good and bad.
So eve about to eat the fruits simply means at that point in time she never had the knowledge that what she was doing was either good nor bad.

How many times have you been wearing clothes and one day, when something happened you said "I FEEL Exposed?" or "Bola don't expose me"

Nudity is not the only unclothedness!

Like I said, Bible is not for you, so go elsewhere to find solution to your problems.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is what you typed:

So stop putting words into people's mouth and try to listen attentively before running to conclusion.

He assigned each to a post so since He's not all knowing how can He know who will rebel or who will not? I told you that it's still your false religious background that's driving you not what you're reading now. So calm down, format all the gibberish you've heard in those false religions and reason first before jumping to conclusions.

Your PERSONAL opinion!

Still your PERSONAL opinion but since you've gotten your own kind of God so let's talk about the God you know and what you've learned about it! smiley
that is not what I typed!!
You typed that your god is not all knowing, omniprescence and ommiscience so I followed you up on your warped ideology. Now you want to deny your premise that resulted to our elenchus.
it seems you are Suffering from selective amnesia

Answer my questions stop beating around the bush

If your god is not all knowing he isn't capable of creating the universe and humans...infact he shouldn't be called the supreme but a man-made god grin
Your false religion is christianity and the fake doctrine,you as a false deluded slave seek to preach and with all the senseless gibberish you as a slave having been Typing down from the onset of our discourse grin

Yes a fact that is very valid!!!

I am a pagan....the Gods answers our supplication with the necessary enchantment
Our God is all knowing, omnipresent, ommiscience and omnipotent. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Burnt dodo! I raised 3 things and 'mumble' is not one of them so, you said no thing.

How many times have you been wearing clothes and one day, when something happened you said "I FEEL Exposed?" or "Bola don't expose me"

Nudity is not the only unclothedness!

Like I said, Bible is not for you, so go elsewhere to find solution to your problems.

burnt blobfish!!! your brain is damaged because you reason like a zombie!!!
You didn't mention anything reasonable because your bleating new senseless gibberish!!
"A 10day old baby does not say "ah, woman" or gives names to things nor knows obedience nor how to blame another person for his actions and mistakes".
Look at what you stated above and tell me whether you made sense.
According to the book god told Adam to name every animal he created and take care of them..there were zombies doing as there were instructed...naming animals does not in anywhere show having knowledge of good and evil.
Adam and eve does not know obedience because they don't know what is good and bad...they were doing as there were instructed more like an idiot machine.
Adam and eve never knew how to blame others for their mistake...it was when they consumed the fruit of good and evil that they discernment creeped in.

Adam and eve were physically naked so they were just like a new born baby because they don't have the knowledge of their naked(discernment of what is good from bad)they were like zombies.

Fool... bible is not for you either because you are a dumbo go elsewhere and go solve the misery and abject poverty that have held you hostage!!!....mo.ron.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:

that is not what I typed!!
You typed that your god is not all knowing, omniprescence and ommiscience so I followed you up on your warped ideology. Now you want to deny your premise that resulted to our elenchus.
it seems you are Suffering from selective amnesia

Answer my questions stop beating around the bush

If your god is not all knowing he isn't capable of creating the universe and humans...infact he shouldn't be called the supreme but a man-made god grin
Your false religion is christianity and the fake doctrine,you as a false deluded slave seek to preach and with all the senseless gibberish you as a slave having been Typing down from the onset of our discourse grin

Yes a fact that is very valid!!!

I am a pagan....the Gods answers our supplication with the necessary enchantment
Our God is all knowing, omnipresent, ommiscience and omnipotent. smiley
You've not asked any further questions rather you're just making assertions based on what you've concluded in your heart.
Please indicate your question by ending with a question mark "?"

But as regards your comment which you're denying now this is what you typed:

Gromilla010:
if you claim that religions who go contrary to your stupid idea is false then that simply means that all religion is false including the denomination you found yourself in.
And the irony of it all is that you have indirectly attested to the fact that you are preaching false religion coupled with your confusion and ignorance. grin

"God is an intelligent person so He created man to be intelligent (not all knowing) the only difference between man and God is that we have limited powers and knowledge regarding what God created so when any human plans evil against us we can only escape through chances but God knows all the elements as in components that form all things so He can stop whatever evil an intelligent creature plans to do to harm his fellow being".

You have contradicted yourself big-time see how you describe your god as if he is a mortal man from what you typed above grin
You are confusing yourself, If your god is not all knowing as you claim then he shouldn't know all the elements as in components that form all things as you typed since he created the universe?
If he is not omniprescence as you claim how can he stop whatever evil an intelligent creature plans to do to his fellow creature since he is not everywhere?
If he is ommiscience according to your false religion he should have created an utopian state

If he is not omniprescence or ommiscience how will he judge human according to what your false religion preach about?

It simply means the bible was invented by primitive humans...but our brains are more advanced to accept all those shit
You better stay woke all remain in the stone age

You can't escape through abusive speeches so calm down and let's talk because i'm not moved by your aggression neither will i allow you turn this discussion into exchange of insults! wink

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You've not asked any further questions rather you're just making assertions based on what you've concluded in your heart.
Please indicate your question by ending with a question mark "?"

But as regards your comment which you're denying now this is what you typed:

You can't escape through abusive speeches so calm down and let's talk because i'm not moved by your aggression neither will i allow you turn this discussion into exchange of insults! wink
and you can't escape through Stupidity because you have nothing reasonable to say.
I am not even aggressive because if I divert to aggression trust me you can't stand the heat in the kitchen. smiley
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:

and you can't escape through Stupidity because you have nothing reasonable to say.
I am not even aggressive because if I divert to aggression trust me you can't stand the heat in the kitchen. smiley

My friend go straight to your question! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My friend go straight to your question! smiley
If the so called pagan god of the Jews didn't create human being to die but to live forever why did he create the tree of good and evil?

Why did the pagan god give devil the chance to deceive his own creature?
Why didn't he cage the devil he created or rather kill it for an utopia state?

Why did the pagan god had to watch for them to eat the fruit before he started the curse when he had every opportunity to stop them from eating the forbidden fruit?

If the pagan god was all knowing why didn't the god create a creature that will obey him not excluding the devil ?

I put it to you that the pagan god knows that they will eventually eat the fruit

Why did the pagan god have to curse them when the god know that his creature know not what is good and evil?....and by so doing they were zombies at that point in time.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:

"A 10day old baby does not say "ah, woman" or gives names to things nor knows obedience nor how to blame another person for his actions and mistakes".
Look at what you stated above and tell me whether you made sense.
According to the book god told Adam to name every animal he created and take care of them..

Expired mumu! No one tells a 10day old baby to give names to things nor take care of anything only grown ups can do that and it is only a grown up man who understands and knows the value of a woman even to the point of disobeying his Parents (God).

10day olds can never do that.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:
If the so called pagan god of the Jews didn't create human being to die but to live forever why did he create the tree of good and evil?
I told you that tree symbolises politics which is the result of seeking independence from God's virtuous standard, it's not a literal tree.
Gromilla010:

Why did the pagan god give devil the chance to deceive his own creature?
Both spirit beings and humans are free agents so they can choose to live by God's standard or decline, Satan did and so Adam and his wife too that's not God's fault.
Gromilla010:

Why didn't he cage the devil he created or rather kill it for an utopia state?
He didn't create a devil rather the intelligent spirit being chose to be a devil so just as your child may choose to follow your path or decline the same applies here.
Gromilla010:

Why did the pagan god had to watch for them to eat the fruit before he started the curse when he had every opportunity to stop them from eating the forbidden fruit?
Stopping them will mean He has not done a perfect job that's why He watched to see how they will respond. The same happened to Job and Jesus and both stood firm without shaking!
Gromilla010:
If
If the pagan god was all knowing why didn't the god create a creature that will obey him not excluding the devil?
There you go again!
I told you He is not all knowing!
Must i turn it into a song before you grasp this? cheesy
Gromilla010:
If
I put it to you that the pagan god knows that they will eventually eat the fruit
Your PERSONAL opinion!
Gromilla010:
If
Why did the pagan god have to curse them when the god know that his creature know not what is good and evil?....and by so doing they were zombies at that point in time.
The curse is to show them that He is no longer supporting them let them enjoy their so called freedom and it's consequences! smiley
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by dattaswami1: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5U8nXPBuOA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kG6vX2nOlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqx5yWnrgF8
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Expired mumu! No one tells a 10day old baby to give names to things nor take care of anything only grown ups can do that and it is only a grown up man who understands and knows the value of a woman even to the point of disobeying his Parents (God).

10day olds can never do that.

rotten idiot! adam and eve were like 10 day old babies because they don't know what is good and bad.
Giving names to animals is not in anyway linked to knowing what is good and bad..they were just doing as instructed....more like a robot.
How do you know that you are disobeying your parents when you don't know what is good and bad?....you are a zombie!!!

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I told you that tree symbolises politics which is the result of seeking independence from God's virtuous standard, it's not a literal tree.

Both spirit beings and humans are free agents so they can choose to live by God's standard or decline, Satan did and so Adam and his wife too that's not God's fault.

He didn't create a devil rather the intelligent spirit being chose to be a devil so just as your child may choose to follow your path or decline the same applies here.

Stopping them will mean He has not done a perfect job that's why He watched to see how they will respond. The same happened to Job and Jesus and both stood firm without shaking!

There you go again!
I told you He is not all knowing!
Must i turn it into a song before you grasp this? cheesy

Your PERSONAL opinion!

The curse is to show them that He is no longer supporting them let them enjoy their so called freedom and it's consequences! smiley
so because man wanted to be independent from god he decided to curse them.
He wanted you to be like a zombie that is an idiot machine not having a mind of your own or a freewill.
He wanted you to be naked roaming around like a monkey hunting one food in the bush that was why he cursed them because they have become like gods. grin

If spirit beings and humans are free agents that can choose to live by Gods standard that means we as humans are living the life he predestined us to live...because according to your book god created good and evil.

Wow you are being herectical to the so called book you seek to preach because the book made mention of the devil...so if he didn't create a devil that means the devil does not exist rather we are following the path god predestined us to follow

Stoping them will mean he hasn't done a perfect job really? grin
But watching them eat the fruit and cursing them afterwards means he had done a perfect job...and watching the whole of humanity suffer and be destroyed means he has done a perfect job.
Why put them on a test as an all knowing god since he already knows the outcome...my dear that your god is not capable of being a god and I doubt he even created the universe not to talk of humans.
See how you just belittled your god to the scope of human

If he is not all knowing that means you are worshipping a dead god who isn't capable of creating the universe or even human because this your god looks like a man made ideology grin

The fact which you can't counter so I am very much correct in that aspect!!!

This your god must be a human grin
If he is no longer in support of human and gave them the freewill to enjoy their freedom and consequences then he shouldn't have bothered destroying the whole of sodom and gomorrah neither could he have bothered exterminating the whole of mankind in the time of noah grin...
Neither could he have bothered sending his son to die for mankind for their sins grin
your premise and conclusion is stupid and foolish at the same time. grin

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:
so because man wanted to be independent from god he decided to curse them.
He wanted you to be like a zombie that is an idiot machine not having a mind of your own or a freewill.
He wanted you to be naked roaming around like a monkey hunting one food in the bush that was why he cursed them because they have become like gods. grin

If spirit beings and humans are free agents that can choose to live by Gods standard that means we as humans are living the life he predestined us to live...because according to your book god created good and evil.

Wow you are being herectical to the so called book you seek to preach because the book made mention of the devil...so if he didn't create a devil that means the devil does not exist rather we are following the path god predestined us to follow

Stoping them will mean he hasn't done a perfect job really? grin
But watching them eat the fruit and cursing them afterwards means he had done a perfect job...and watching the whole of humanity suffer and be destroyed means he has done a perfect job.
Why put them on a test as an all knowing god since he already knows the outcome...my dear that your god is not capable of being a god and I doubt he even created the universe not to talk of humans.
See how you just belittled your god to the scope of human

If he is not all knowing that means you are worshipping a dead god who isn't capable of creating the universe or even human because this your god looks like a man made ideology grin

The fact which you can't counter so I am very much correct in that aspect!!!

This your god must be a human grin
If he is no longer in support of human and gave them the freewill to enjoy their freedom and consequences then he shouldn't have bothered destroying the whole of sodom and gomorrah neither could he have bothered exterminating the whole of mankind in the time of noah grin...
Neither could he have bothered sending his son to die for mankind for their sins grin
your premise and conclusion is stupid and foolish at the same time. grin

Obviously you have no further questions!
Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Beretta03: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks. smiley
you don't have anything to explain mumu!!
If you had something reasonable to say why not counter him!!

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2022
Beretta03:

If you had something reasonable to say why not counter me

Your manner of approach shows that you're not happy, please is there any problem?

I'm not here to counter anyone we're just chatting so if you have any questions you're free to ask. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2022
Beretta03:
If you had something reasonable to say why not counter him!!
the idiot don't have anything reasonable to say he has been going round in circles.
I didn't know you were into religious topics?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Beretta03: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:
the idiot don't have anything reasonable to say he has been going round in circles.
I didn't know you were into religious topics?
I just stumbled into your thread by chance and I was expecting him to counter you but he couldn't.

I love that your last reply to him.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Beretta03:
I just stumbled into your thread by chance and I was expecting him to counter you but he couldn't.

I love that your last reply to him.
okay waiting for him to counter that....but he doesn't have the mental capacity to do that grin
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Beretta03: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your manner of approach shows that you're not happy, please is there any problem?

I'm not here to counter anyone we're just chatting so if you have any questions you're free to ask. smiley
not only are you a Christian zombie but you are too dull in reading people's reaction through comment grin
I was asking you questions to counter the OP but you couldn't you started typing rubbish that doesn't have head or tail grin

I am very much happy and the same time waiting for you to defend your beliefs
But it seems you are not really sure of your belief that was why you asked the op to tell you more about his God!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2022
Beretta03:
not only are you a Christian zombie but you are too dull in reading people's reaction through comment grin
I was asking you questions to counter the OP but you couldn't you started typing rubbish that doesn't have head or tail grin

I am very much happy and the same time waiting for you to defend your beliefs
But it seems you are not really sure of your belief that was why you asked the op to tell you more about his God!!! grin

Thanks for the compliment!

Please your question! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks. smiley
it seems you couldn't see the hidden questions waiting for answers in my response
You wanted me to put question marks before you can know I am asking you questions.
But like I expected your brain is as dull as the responses you directed to me cheesy
But I will help break it down for your underdeveloped brain.
1.so god cursed humans for being like him if so that simply means heaven and hell does not exist...are we are ripping the fruit of our disobedience here on earth?
2.if he has given us freewill then why does he have to interfere in the freewill he has given to men by destroying sodom and gomorrah and destroying humanity during the time of Noah?
3.if your god is not all knowing why should he be called a god in the first place?
If he is not all knowing do you think he is capable of creating the universe and humans or knowing what they think in their hearts?
If he is not all knowing as you claim do you think that prophecy or revelation would be in existence?
Why put adam and eve in a test when he already know the outcome? and if he is not capable of knowing the outcome then that your god is a man made ideology that thinks and reason like human

4.if god is not a man then why would he regret ever creating man?...simply means he is not immortal but have the scope of a mortal man because it is only a mortal man that makes mistake
5.if you claim he created the angels why didn't he know that some of his angels will rebel against him...why not destroy the rebelled angels than destroying the whole of humanity?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by 43Ronin: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
is it the jewish God that put the tree of knowledge & life there? Or did he also meet it there? Now what is Eden? Is Eden truly a garden? Or a lab where humans were built by Extraterrestrials? Or a slave camp by the gods? The problem is that Christians inteprete them as literal instead of allegorical. Is it actually a tree? Information brings you to knowledge thereby making knowledge powerful. This is my take on the whole story. The garden of Eden was probably a lab where the ETs used to modify the Ape DNA to produce a hybrid specie-humans. The humans were kept in a facility called Eden. The makers of human made them more intelligent than Apes so that they can understand basic instructions. The serpent is probably an ET who brought man to knowledge in that same lab. Remember the bible does not sat how long man stayed in Eden before his emancipation. Also why eve and not Adam. This is because Adam was born for a purpose, to do the bidding of his creator just the way soldiers are trained to receive orders no matter how stupid the order is. Eve on the other hand was to receive authority from Adam! Not the creator ET, making her thinking more independent & less rigid. That's why a balanced conversation could be had with Eve rather than adam. Now why did Adam est the apple even though his lord told him not to? because he trust Eve more than his creator.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:

1.so god cursed humans for being like him if so that simply means heaven and hell does not exist...are we are ripping the fruit of our disobedience here on earth?
YES!

2.if he has given us freewill then why does he have to interfere in the freewill he has given to men by destroying sodom and gomorrah and destroying humanity during the time of Noah?
The freewill was given within you not for you to cross the boundary and think of setting standards for your fellowman then you're taking up God's duty! People living in Noah's days and Sodom and Gomorrah were trampling on the rights of their fellowman so God destroyed them.

3.if your god is not all knowing why should he be called a god in the first place?
Because all knowing is not part of the definition of GOD the title only means SUPREME BEING which connotes ability to beat all authorities.

If he is not all knowing do you think he is capable of creating the universe and humans or knowing what they think in their hearts?
Ability to create is wisdom and knowledge of what you're thinking is possible if He concentrate on you but knowing what every Dick and Harry thinks? Of course He doesn't need it!
If he is not all knowing as you claim do you think that prophecy or revelation would be in existence?
Prophecies and Revelations are the things He is planning to do so He is talking about His own plans which He fully concentrated on.
But regarding what every Dick and Harry will do come on that's not His business! wink

I'll respond to the rest later, got business to attend to now! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by 43Ronin: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:
it seems you couldn't see the hidden questions waiting for answers in my response
You wanted me to put question marks before you can know I am asking you questions.
But like I expected your brain is as dull as the responses you directed to me cheesy
But I will help break it down for your underdeveloped brain.
Why put adam and eve in a test when he already know the outcome? and if he is not capable of knowing the outcome then that your god is a man made ideology that thinks and reason like human

4.if god is not a man then why would he regret ever creating man?...simply means he is not immortal but have the scope of a mortal man because it is only a mortal man that makes mistake
5.if you claim he created the angels why didn't he know that some of his angels will rebel against him...why not destroy the rebelled angels than destroying the whole of humanity?
They can never answer these questions because the bible doesn't give them the answers they need. "God" had a purpose for creating man but definitely not to live forever. The deluge, sodom & gomorrah were just wars & catastrophes the ETs used to fight over the world resources. Even in the book "the apocryphon of John" Jesus is even telling John that its stupid to think that a boat would survive the great tsunami. He says that noah and his family were transpoted by a spaceship (ufo) during the tsunami and that is why they survived. Notice how the age of man kept decreasing after the deluge. That's because those same ETs found a way to make man live shorter lives. Remember Adam & Eve were chased outa Eden because the chief creator ET did not want them to live forever- this answers your question. Now what is wrong in living forever or being unable to die- Nothing! Life gives you experiences over a short while. Imagine is Adam did not die, we would have had cures to all manner of illness and populated the earth. But the chief ET knew man would come for him if the earth became overpopulated and he didn't want that. Man was already building a spaceship to the cosmos before it got thwarted by ETs(story of babel). You see this ETs do not earth you to know the history of man. Knowing this would make you understand the essence of slave trade, wars etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Evil Pastors Do / Reflection/homily: Third (3rd) Sunday Of Lent Year C (march 3 2013) / Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.