Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense (3456 Views)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We have kicked off with the house to house this very month, go and ask people in all your neighbourhood about JWs and we are coming to your house soon.
During COVID-19 over 117,000 people were baptized as JWs so COVID-19 only serve as the Mark that what we started in the year 1919 has reached a hundred years.
We stood the persecution in Germany during the time of Hitler and we're still standing in Russia under Putin's administration.
So come what may JWs are a force to reckon with anyday anytime! Psalms 110:3 smiley
Hahaha so common Covid 419 made you guys stop going from house to house cos you don't want to be infected with the Colonoial virus which is even a hoax. What will now happen when the real deal starts. You don't believe miracles let alone spiritual things and you are claiming to be disciples of the Messiah. The Messiah gave his ppl power to perform all kinds of miracles when commissioning them. You group or organisation claim to be true disciples but have no power. Don't believe in miracles. Spiritual things are lies to them. How can this chicken hearted and spiritually dead ppl be the disciples? You want me to write verses on what the disciples did with the power given to them by their master?
My friend those ppl are just decieving you. Wait for the time. When it comes it would be glaring to all
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Gromilla010:

Light and darkness was created by God so why shouldn't human exhibit both good and evil at the right context.
your god is a God of horror and also a god of love so humans are living the godly attribute.

That is why I love Him! His freedom is more than men give. Even simple thing as Brick Game, cold minerals, or even playing outside with other children, no freedom.

So, you are free to hug cactus (evil) or to hug teddy bear (good), it is your own pleasure or pain.

God recommended which one you should choose if you love yourself. But indeed, you have the right to hate yourself.

Gromilla010:

Nobody made you the mouthpiece of the gods..and you have no right to speak on behalf of god because he never ones appointed you..live it to the gods.

grin He did!
1 Peter 4:11
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God.

Gromilla010:

Focus more on your life and how to achieve enlightenment, knowledge and wisdom because you are not safe.

My life is very very fine and very very sweet as and I dwell very very safely as God Promised. And since 2019, I said it here that things will only get worse and worse even pastors came out saying "Nigeria would get better and better".

But only those who have truly been accepted by The Lord dwell very well, for that also was the prophecy for these last days.

And this is the rapture God implemented. In these last days It shall never be well for all who were not accepted by God while for those have found His Way, it is pleasures and blessings forevermore, even in this world of sufferings and lamentations.

And it is only going to get worse for you people, while it only gets better and better for my people as it was in Goshen and Egypt!
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Deceive yourself. A person who does wickedness can never be a child of light.

And a person who blasphemes God is obviously one who knows that God has permanently cast him aside.

No where did I compell him or anyone to accept the Truth. I even told him to move on and all. So, you really have nothing to say.

Many ppl who are called for the endtime mission are still sleeping. All Saints were once sinners so their is chance for all. Job ask questions that even his friends taught is unkind of. What of your Paul, you know his past. Their are also many who are deep in occult who are in the light today. Even the one you all call satan was a Sun/Son of God
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

Hahaha so common Covid 419 made you guys stop going from house to house cos you don't want to be infected with the Colonoial virus which is even a hoax. What will now happen when the real deal starts. You don't believe miracles let alone spiritual things and you are claiming to be disciples of the Messiah. The Messiah gave his ppl power to perform all kinds of miracles when commissioning them. You group or organisation claim to be true disciples but have no power. Don't believe in miracles. Spiritual things are lies to them. How can this chicken hearted and spiritually dead ppl be the disciples? You want me to write verses on what the disciples did with the power given to them by their master?
My friend those ppl are just decieving you. Wait for the time. When it comes it would be glaring to all

OK it was a hoax shey?
You sabi no be small! cheesy

The government banned movements, closure of all worship centers and ordered everyone to use facemasks anywhere we're going so you expect God's people to go against all that shey?
You be real mumu. For your information we turned to online preaching and teaching so that by the time the lockdown was called off over 117,000 newly ones were baptized globally. Do you remember what the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 & Micah 4:1-3 says?
Well all of them have vowed to live the rest of their lives fulfilling that prophecy.
So keep waiting for your light while we are WORKING! James 2:18-25 wink

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

Many ppl who are called for the endtime mission are still sleeping. All Saints were once sinners so their is chance for all.

That is why I came here to speak in 2019 and have been speaking since. I was keeping everything I learnt and was learning to myself until I happen to notice religion section one day and took a peek, and saw how LortReed and Co
was destroying churchgoers who thought church going made them Christians eg Capslockd, muttleylaff and many others.

And I saw that many are going to die as they do not have the Truth. So I entered here.

So, yes I once was a sinner, but I have learnt what The Lord was teaching and now I am happy to report that I run away from sin. And because of that, I have found the Promises of God and I live in them. And Goodness surrounds me and my home as I watch how the world burns, exactly as prophecied.

So, I am here freely giving out all I have learnt and know and every person here is free to reject it. I really don't care whether it is accepted or not for as it is written, if thou be wise, it is for thy ownself and if thou be foolish, it is for thy own destruction.

You people's suffering or wellness does not affect nor change the good and sweet living I have obtained from The Lord.

So, I am free!
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Gromilla010:
since you typed that God knows that when the ppl come and set up the abomination and kill the ppl they will lay hold on the book and corrupt it then why did jesus have to come to reveal it since it was not yet Gods plan?
If jesus was truly a God incarnate why shouldn't he have created an utopian state? why should he allow mere mortals kill him without revealing all the truth?...it doesn't make sense.
If jesus was a god incarnate why did he decide to be born in isreal?
What is so special about isreal?
If jesus was a god incarnate why did he want to build an empire only in a small region in Israel?
During jesus birth in Israel was isrealites the only people living in the world?
If God created all of humanity why put too much consideration on isreal and abondoning other nations?

I am beginning to think that religious zombies are worshipping the pagan god of the jews...just like we african have our traditional gods

Well I don't go with name Jesus cos it is a Roman fabrication of the name of the Hebrew Messiah. He is am impostor that the deeds of the Hebrew Messiah was credited to when they whitewashed the book

The Messiah was the one given the power to unseal or open the book. It's a a book of mystery of things to happen to God's ppl and how it will happen. In that his incarnation he is to fulfill all written of him but the thieves who hijacked the book and corrupted it conspired and killed him. God allowed it to fulfill all righteousness and to get to the specific time he gave. God knows all things including your past and present. Whether you like it or not he is your creator and we all carry his spirit within us.

Are you not God incarnate? We all are sons of God. We have existed before and are still today. It's is according to what is written or your destiny. The Messiah is God chosen sacrifice to end sin in the world. He didn't die for ppl's sin as some Churchians erroneously believe. He is the sacrifice to end sin in the world - the lamb that takes away the sin in the world. His appearing or coming for the last time will end all wickedness in this world. And the state you seek will come. Sheep and goats can't exist together. Their must be separation. Each according to their kind. Wicked ones to where they belong and the good in their place. The world can't be good if their are bad ppl who always corrupt it. If you believe in your traditions, ppl who defile the land are not speared. Some are sent out of the land while others to evil forest. So why can't God separate the good from evil

You thoughts about Isreal is cos you believed so much on what Ignorant Christians and Jews say. The Isreal you see today was a fake state created by men and it was given to certain white ppl. The true Isrealites or Jews are black Africa. They are Igbos, Yorubas, Bantus etc. We are the true children of Isreal. Our Ancestors wrote the holy books and from them they picked and put into bible. Our Ancestors were the Scribes. They are black ppl with dreads. All Bible stories happen in Africa. The one they call Jesus was a black African king like David. Many things they wrote in the bible about him is not true including the names they call him. Christendom created those errors and brainwashed many. The ppl of Isreal are Africans. Me and you inclusive. The temple was here in Africa. The pink men stole many of our stories and credited it to others. Even the Messiah who is our brother they called Jesus which is a meaningless name in Africa even among pinks. Africans are the first ppl of this earth. We know a lot about what happened and can teach them. But only few know.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is why I came here to speak in 2019 and have been speaking since. I was keeping everything I learnt and was learning to myself until I happen to notice religion section one day and took a peek, and saw how LortReed and Co
was destroying churchgoers who thought church going made them Christians eg Capslockd, muttleylaff and many others.

And I saw that many are going to die as they do not have the Truth. So I entered here.

So, yes I once was a sinner, but I have learnt what The Lord was teaching and now I am happy to report that I run away from sin. And because of that, I have found the Promises of God and I live in them. And Goodness surrounds me and my home as I watch how the world burns, exactly as prophecied.

So, I am here freely giving out all I have learnt and know and every person here is free to reject it. I really don't care whether it is accepted or not for as it is written, if thou be wise, it is for thy ownself and if thou be foolish, it is for thy own destruction.

You people's suffering or wellness does not affect nor change the good and sweet living I have obtained from The Lord.

So, I am free!

If God made you free then you are truly free. I am not against religion cos I believe ppl should practice whatever they believe. Many religion including African traditional ways have their good and bad. What I am against is the pride, lies, errors that many Christians show. They think only them know the truth. Religion is nothing in the presence of God cos he knows them all and how they came. Righteousness is what he seek.

Their is nothing wrong in standing in what you believe. If argue with this ppl the way you did, you can never win. So you say what you know and pass
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK it was a hoax shey?
You sabi no be small! cheesy

The government banned movements, closure of all worship centers and ordered everyone to use facemasks anywhere we're going so you expect God's people to go against all that shey?
You be real mumu. For your information we turned to online preaching and teaching so that by the time the lockdown was called off over 117,000 newly ones were baptized globally. Do you remember what the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 & Micah 4:1-3 says?
Well all of them have vowed to live the rest of their lives fulfilling that prophecy.
So keep waiting for your light while we are WORKING! James 2:18-25 wink
How can God ppl be afraid of Government? You said it is endtime and you ppl are the ppl, ok. Where is the miracles you ppl performed. The Messiah gave his ppl power that they can even heal the covid419. Where is Covid419 today? The 2 witnesses too has power to do a lot of miracles. You are the ppl of lord jc oya do one make we see. Didn't the Covid419 leave when the time comes. You and your organization are blind to spiritual details. That thing was a creation of the SW(meaning coded). You and your ignorants organization will never learn. Many are also doing what you are doing but are not here to brag that they only are the ppl of Lord JC. Hehehe ignorants folks. Keep doing what you don't know and when the time comes,and you are clean, you start over and cry for your Ignorance and the time wasted doing what you are not supposed to do
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:
...Their is nothing wrong in standing in what you believe. If argue with this ppl the way you did, you can never win. So you say what you know and pass...

There is nothing to win other than show that which is True in Nature and Natural Living after that, I let people go, as I have just done to the Op.

The Truth is people can say whatever they choose to say but after all that, there is no valid argument against Truth in Nature.

Nature wins every time and nature will always win.

And God is The Setter of Nature, therefore God will Always Win!
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

How can God ppl be afraid of Government? You said it is endtime and you ppl are the ppl, ok. Where is the miracles you ppl performed. The Messiah gave his ppl power that they can even heal the covid419. Where is Covid419 today? The 2 witnesses too has power to do a lot of miracles. You are the ppl of lord jc oya do one make we see. Didn't the Covid419 leave when the time comes. You and your organization are blind to spiritual details. That thing was a creation of the SW(meaning coded). You and your ignorants organization will never learn. Many are also doing what you are doing but are not here to brag that they only are the ppl of Lord JC. Hehehe ignorants folks. Keep doing what you don't know and when the time comes,and you are clean, you start over and cry for your Ignorance and the time wasted doing what you are not supposed to do

Instead of asking for the meaning of what you're reading you want to apply your own idea shey?
Ọmọ Jesus never taught us to disobey the government in fact he told us to do whatever they say to please them since it's not against God's order! Matthew 5:41
If your own God is idle {Psalms 115:4-8} ours is always WORKING Sir! John 5:17 smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Instead of asking for the meaning of what you're reading you want to apply your own idea shey?
Ọmọ Jesus never taught us to disobey the government in fact he told us to do whatever they say to please them since it's not against God's order! Matthew 5:41
If your own God is idle {Psalms 115:4-8} ours is always WORKING Sir! John 5:17 smiley
Asking for from a blind folks like JWs. When the time comes even the founder of your brainwashed organization will sit learn. He will cry for decieving you all
Many are also doing what you see as work as they believe but don't bite. Continue doing your work when the time comes we go see the result.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Gromilla010:
it is the worst thing that can ever happen to humanity because we will be reduced like primates no concience and no human compassion.
Imagine you waking one morning and eating your son as a cannibal thinking is normal and necessary not knowing what you are doing is either good or bad.
They will be killings and all manner of cannibalism in the garden and humanity will take it as a way of life because they don't know what is good from bad..

Cannibals kill their young only when starvation threatend and we all understand the power of hunger. but evil fuelled men kill and call it game or sport and even torture.

Definitely, cannibals are better than evil men.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
budaatum:

Trust you to look in Genesis. [url=https://biblehub.com/matthew/4-] DT.

Mathew 4:4 did not say "those who read only one book shall remain ignorant" Lieaatum.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

Asking for from a blind folks like JWs. When the time comes even the founder of your brainwashed organization will sit learn. He will cry for decieving you all
Many are also doing what you see as work as they believe but don't bite. Continue doing your work when the time comes we go see the result.

Ọmọ keep waiting! cheesy
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ keep waiting! cheesy
Keep working on ignorance. E go do boom for una eyes
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by cornelboy(f): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

You be real Christian?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

Keep working on ignorance. E go do boom for una eyes
If your God asked you to stay IDLE mine says "go out there and WORK"
So it's obvious your god differs from mine! wink
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Mathew 4:4 did not say "those who read only one book shall remain ignorant" Lieaatum.

https://www.nairaland.com/7348804/those-read-only-one-book#116951007

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Cannibals kill their young only when starvation threatend and we all understand the power of hunger. but evil fuelled men kill and call it game or sport and even torture.

Definitely, cannibals are better than evil men.

You’re a stupid ignoramus, and your quote is in the running for the most daft and unfounded post of the decade! cheesy

Evil is evil and you shouldn't be foolish to sugar-coat one above the other.

There is no difference between cannibalism and murder both are the same but the extreme is cannibalism!!
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is why I love Him! His freedom is more than men give. Even simple thing as Brick Game, cold minerals, or even playing outside with other children, no freedom.

So, you are free to hug cactus (evil) or to hug teddy bear (good), it is your own pleasure or pain.

God recommended which one you should choose if you love yourself. But indeed, you have the right to hate yourself.

grin He did!
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God.

My life is very very fine and very very sweet as and I dwell very very safely as God Promised. And since 2019, I said it here that things will only get worse and worse even pastors came out saying "Nigeria would get better and better".

But only those who have truly been accepted by The Lord dwell very well, for that also was the prophecy for these last days.

And this is the rapture God implemented. In these last days It shall never be well for all who were not accepted by God while for those have found His Way, it is pleasures and blessings forevermore, even in this world of sufferings and lamentations.

And it is only going to get worse for you people, while it only gets better and better for my people as it was in Goshen and Egypt!
all what you typed here is absolute rubbish!!! grin
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin He did!

God never commanded anything we are of evil and good attribute...we as humans are evil by nature but we strive to be good at some certain time of our lives which complete the god image in us.
We can't choose anything we live according to our nature.
We were cursed from birth if you think that your god is going to forgive you for pretending to be good then you are living in a fools paradise. grin
You are living your pleasure and pain on this planet earth.
You hate yourself because of the hell you pass through on earth and the level of hurt you have experienced from the hands of people but this things take place in your life as a result of gods curse.

"If anyone speak let him speak as the oracle of the gods"....but you don't have an oracle not to talk of the gift of clairvoyance and telepathy
When one speak they speak with super natural vision but you lack all this thing you only type like a programmed robot based on what humans invented in the fallible bible. like I say you are a zombie!!! grin

You don't look like someone that is living a happy life
You look like a programmed robot who spends all day in a faceless forum defending the dead men that invented the fallible bible...your brain and faculty is warped and distorted
Like I said earlier you are so ignorant to the core, God doesn't have a specific people, all are his people and he accepted everyone.
You are spiritually blind and physically Idiotic.
They is no rapture taking place anything, you die and you are reborn life is like a vicious cycle.
You are living out your full curses on this planet earth because heaven and hell isn't real.
If you are pretending to live a good life because of the imaginary non-existent heaven then you must be a big fool. grin

At your last paragraph one would deduce you are suffering from chronic schizophrenia grin
Who are your people? grin
Focus more on the karma that awaits you because your soul isn't safe!!!
Get your ass up carry your cross and save your soul...so as not to experience a worst karma in your next life.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

There is nothing to win other than show that which is True in Nature and Natural Living after that, I let people go, as I have just done to the Op.

The Truth is people can say whatever they choose to say but after all that, there is no valid argument against Truth in Nature.

Nature wins every time and nature will always win.

And God is The Setter of Nature, therefore God will Always Win!
you don't have any truth, your thinking and perception of the supreme God is flawed

All what you have been Typing is absolute rubbish!! grin....you are a zombie who can't see beyond self imposed Stupidity.
Now run along as a slave you are.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If your God asked you to stay IDLE mine says "go out there and WORK"
So it's obvious your god differs from mine! wink
If I argue this with you even with your Bible will still beat you but you won't agree. Your brain is filled with what they downloaded their from JWs. You are doing what JWs told you not what God told you. You ppl are doing it cos it was
what they told you cos they want to appear as the ones doing what they read in the bible. Do you know what really happened there? Do you even know the true stories of many things in the new testament? The book is all about knowledge which you ppl lack not about doing what you see cos neither you or your JWs founders know exactly what happened in that era or have gone back to see exactly what happened.

Now go back to your Bible and study the lifestyle of some men of God both in the old and new testament. They had an encounter with God privately, they were purified privately and commissioned. When ppl tell you that they have an encounter with God today, you ppl laugh at them cos you lack understanding of spiritual things. Non of you had an encounter but just doing what your founders told you. That's not knowledge. They create their own organisational rules and throw ppl out who don't go buy their rules. You ppl are just like sheep taking to a slaughter house and they are happy cos they are being fed(brainwashed). True Spirituality is the knowledge of God and who he is not about obeying some company's rules or doing whatever you see in the bible cos you want to be called the Messiah's ppl.
You guys are brainwahed and need help. Many of your Christian friends have told you. I understand and know what is in that book even more than the founder of your organisation. The truth their can only be gotten with knowledge cos it is a sealed book (coded) not by going everywhere doing what you read that you don't know the origin. You guys need help
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
cornelboy:

You be real Christian?
What is that?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

Well I don't go with name Jesus cos it is a Roman fabrication of the name of the Hebrew Messiah. He is am impostor that the deeds of the Hebrew Messiah was credited to when they whitewashed the book

The Messiah was the one given the power to unseal or open the book. It's a a book of mystery of things to happen to God's ppl and how it will happen. In that his incarnation he is to fulfill all written of him but the thieves who hijacked the book and corrupted it conspired and killed him. God allowed it to fulfill all righteousness and to get to the specific time he gave. God knows all things including your past and present. Whether you like it or not he is your creator and we all carry his spirit within us.

Are you not God incarnate? We all are sons of God. We have existed before and are still today. It's is according to what is written or your destiny. The Messiah is God chosen sacrifice to end sin in the world. He didn't die for ppl's sin as some Churchians erroneously believe. He is the sacrifice to end sin in the world - the lamb that takes away the sin in the world. His appearing or coming for the last time will end all wickedness in this world. And the state you seek will come. Sheep and goats can't exist together. Their must be separation. Each according to their kind. Wicked ones to where they belong and the good in their place. The world can't be good if their are bad ppl who always corrupt it. If you believe in your traditions, ppl who defile the land are not speared. Some are sent out of the land while others to evil forest. So why can't God separate the good from evil

You thoughts about Isreal is cos you believed so much on what Ignorant Christians and Jews say. The Isreal you see today was a fake state created by men and it was given to certain white ppl. The true Isrealites or Jews are black Africa. They are Igbos, Yorubas, Bantus etc. We are the true children of Isreal. Our Ancestors wrote the holy books and from them they picked and put into bible. Our Ancestors were the Scribes. They are black ppl with dreads. All Bible stories happen in Africa. The one they call Jesus was a black African king like David. Many things they wrote in the bible about him is not true including the names they call him. Christendom created those errors and brainwashed many. The ppl of Isreal are Africans. Me and you inclusive. The temple was here in Africa. The pink men stole many of our stories and credited it to others. Even the Messiah who is our brother they called Jesus which is a meaningless name in Africa even among pinks. Africans are the first ppl of this earth. We know a lot about what happened and can teach them. But only few know.
your own ideology about God is quite eccentric!! cheesy
You made a statement earlier on about God hiding or sealing the truth because it was not yet time and so why was the Messiah wanting to reveal the truth and got killed at the process?...because it still doesn't make sense why didn't he reveal the truth before death or after his resurrection?
So if you don't agree with the fabricated name jesus then what is the true name of the real messiah?
Where was his birthplace and date of birth?
What righteousness does god want to fullfil since no one knows the truth?
Which sin is the messiah ending?... because it was God that created sin and we are living the god attribute of sin.
Why should the messiah come and take away what God had created in the first place?
You are contradicting yourself because if you claim that the messiah took away what God had created what is he coming back for to do again since he has long accomplished his task a long time ago?
Do you think good and bad people are going to separate places when their is law of karma and recycle of birth?... because nobody is good we pretend to be good,we are all born with evil.
Do you think God will separate good from evil when he himself created them together?

If you claim the temple was here in africa so where is it located in?
If I should understand you literally are you trying to say that the white stole our pagan cultures?
Is they any duplicate of isreal in africa than the only one we know that is in asia?
Do you have proof that all bible story happened in africa?
Do you have any proof to show that africans were the first on this earth?
If you claim that africans were the first people on this earth, so where cometh white race?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by cornelboy(f): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

What is that?
Are you a real Christian?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

If I argue this with you even with your Bible will still beat you but you won't agree. Your brain is filled with what they downloaded their from JWs. You are doing what JWs told you not what God told you. You ppl are doing it cos it was
what they told you cos they want to appear as the ones doing what they read in the bible. Do you know what really happened there? Do you even know the true stories of many things in the new testament? The book is all about knowledge which you ppl lack not about doing what you see cos neither you or your JWs founders know exactly what happened in that era or have gone back to see exactly what happened.

Now go back to your Bible and study the lifestyle of some men of God both in the old and new testament. They had an encounter with God privately, they were purified privately and commissioned. When ppl tell you that they have an encounter with God today, you ppl laugh at them cos you lack understanding of spiritual things. Non of you had an encounter but just doing what your founders told you. That's not knowledge. They create their own organisational rules and throw ppl out who don't go buy their rules. You ppl are just like sheep taking to a slaughter house and they are happy cos they are being fed(brainwashed). True Spirituality is the knowledge of God and who he is not about obeying some company's rules or doing whatever you see in the bible cos you want to be called the Messiah's ppl.
You guys are brainwahed and need help. Many of your Christian friends have told you. I understand and know what is in that book even more than the founder of your organisation. The truth their can only be gotten with knowledge cos it is a sealed book (coded) not by going everywhere doing what you read that you don't know the origin. You guys need help

So we that's fulfilling what is WRITTEN in God's word needs help but you that you're IDLE is the one to help us shey?

Ọmọ you don colo o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Ken4Christ: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Gromilla010:
If the so called pagan god of the Jews didn't create human being to die but to live forever why did he create the tree of good and evil?

Why did the pagan god give devil the chance to deceive his own creature?
Why didn't he cage the devil he created or rather kill it for an utopia state?

Why did the pagan god had to watch for them to eat the fruit before he started the curse when he had every opportunity to stop them from eating the forbidden fruit?

If the pagan god was all knowing why didn't the god create a creature that will obey him not excluding the devil ?

I put it to you that the pagan god knows that they will eventually eat the fruit

Why did the pagan god have to curse them when the god know that his creature know not what is good and evil?....and by so doing they were zombies at that point in time.

Satan had already fallen before Adam was created. And Satan will definitely be judged one day.

And at the time of judgment, God might give them the liberty to eat of it so they can understand the judgment. And he already ended the creation of all things. So, I believe the tree of knowledge of good and evil had a future use but they ate of it at the time they were not permitted.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So we that's fulfilling what is WRITTEN in God's word needs help but you that you're IDLE is the one to help us shey?

Ọmọ you don colo o! cheesy
You are fulfilling in Ignorance. Your fellow Christians will tell you that any day. I told you the book is coded and only thru knowledge can one decode it. You are doing what JW told you cos they want to belong. Stealing what is meant to be fulfilled by the chosen ones and claiming to fulfill them when you have no knowledge of it or even the power to do it is gross Ignorance and identity theft. The last gospel is for spiritual men and women with power not for some brainwashed folks doing what their organisation told them. No matter what religion you are, if you are of the children of light, you will rise with great power and do what is supposed to be done when the time comes You will be taught and tecieve power to do what is to be done by the encounters you recieve. You need no one or some gullible organisation to teach you. You will hear from the master himself cos the true sheep will hear the voice of their master not the voice of their organisation. You guys are decieved but won't believe. The truth will shock you all. You guys are doing the work of your organisation not of God cos God's spirit is what will guide and direct you when the true work comes not mortal men.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
cornelboy:

You be real Christian?
What is Christian?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

You are fulfilling in Ignorance. Your fellow Christians will tell you that any day. I told you the book is coded and only thru knowledge can one decode it. You are doing what JW told you cos they want to belong. Stealing what is meant to be fulfilled by the chosen ones and claiming to fulfill them when you have no knowledge of it or even the power to do it is gross Ignorance and identity theft. The last gospel is for spiritual men and women with power not for some brainwashed folks doing what their organisation told them. No matter what religion you are, if you are of the children of light, you will rise with great power and do what is supposed to be done when the time comes You will be taught and tecieve power to do what is to be done by the encounters you recieve. You need no one or some gullible organisation to teach you. You will hear from the master himself cos the true sheep will hear the voice of their master not the voice of their organisation. You guys are decieved but won't believe. The truth will shock you all. You guys are doing the work of your organisation not of God cos God's spirit is what will guide and direct you when the true work comes not mortal men.

If your own God asked you to stay IDLE {Psalms 115:4-8} mine told me "get to WORK" John 5:17 wink
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Gromilla010:
your own ideology about God is quite eccentric!! cheesy
You made a statement earlier on about God hiding or sealing the truth because it was not yet time and so why was the Messiah wanting to reveal the truth and got killed at the process?...because it still doesn't make sense why didn't he reveal the truth before death or after his resurrection?
So if you don't agree with the fabricated name jesus then what is the true name of the real messiah?
Where was his birthplace and date of birth?
What righteousness does god want to fullfil since no one knows the truth?
Which sin is the messiah ending?... because it was God that created sin and we are living the god attribute of sin.
Why should the messiah come and take away what God had created in the first place?
You are contradicting yourself because if you claim that the messiah took away what God had created what is he coming back for to do again since he has long accomplished his task a long time ago?
Do you think good and bad people are going to separate places when their is law of karma and recycle of birth?... because nobody is good we pretend to be good,we are all born with evil.
Do you think God will separate good from evil when he himself created them together?

If you claim the temple was here in africa so where is it located in?
If I should understand you literally are you trying to say that the white stole our pagan cultures?
Is they any duplicate of isreal in africa than the only one we know that is in asia?
Do you have proof that all bible story happened in africa?
Do you have any proof to show that africans were the first on this earth?
If you claim that africans were the first people on this earth, so where cometh white race?
It doesn't look eccentric to only you but also to many Christians. If you keep asking question upon questions you can never know the truth. The source of all knowledge you dont believe in him and without him you can't understand mysteries and what was hidden from many since the creation of this world

Direct these questions to him or better still to your Chi/Ori/higher self and meditate on it. You will know and get answers. You keep anwering questions with questions and just want to argue. Ask your Spirit while alone and meditating, you will get answers and direction of who God is and the things you seek

You don't need answers to these questions but to know the source of all things. The knowledge behind all knowledge. I don't teach ppl. I help them find the answers they seek themselves. That's what I know and it may differ with others and I don't care. I don't claim to know it all cos things I say are inline with the book and I understand how they hid all that from the children of light (Africans)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Outsiders Test For Faith: Stepping Outside The Box / Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power / Pope John-paul II 95th Birthday Is Today (posthumous)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.