Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense (3474 Views)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And Adam died including every one after him, even though he lived what we would now call a very long time. 930yrs

But clearly, he was not supposed to die and no human was supposed to die, if only they had obeyed or at least, reported to God that that bastard was disturbing them, the same way we reported to our parents when any bad neighbour was telling us to do something out parents said that we should not do eg "d pawpaw is ripening, let us pluck it before someone else comes to pluck it" d neighbour said.

you lied in your first statement and I debunked you. Now you want to delude yourself with vague ideology.

How do you expect adam and eve to know what is good and evil when they were still robots? cheesy....they didn't have that knowledge of discernment because they don't know what is good or bad as of the time they haven't eaten the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.
A robot doesn't know what is disobedience let alone obedience because they are working based on codes.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:

How do you expect adam and eve to know what is good and evil when they were still robots?

Change of Post.

You ask why did God act the way He did

Gromilla010:
...why did he create the tree of good and evil?

Why did...

Why did t

If the pagan god was all knowing why didn't ....

and not "How do you expect adam and eve to know what is good and evil when they were still robots?"

So, this is you putting in what and how you want to read the report and not what was there.

Gromilla010:

....they didn't have that knowledge of discernment because they don't know what is good or bad as of the time they haven't eaten the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.

A robot doesn't know what is disobedience let alone obedience because they are working based on codes.

I have already shown you that we have obeyed even without knowing that which is good and evil.

Robots are not asked to give names and other things

So you do not have any reasonable thing to say. You are just repeating yourself and trying to change the argument.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So what are you doing here if it's not yet time of the light? smiley
Na your papa get Nairaland? Come pursue me na
When the time comes, many will know and start waking up from their ignorance. All of you in religion also lack knowledge. You eat everything you see in the book and know not what was truly their and that which was added to decieve many. Many of you are in deep error and it will take another life time to wake you all up again
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
bobestman:

Na your papa get Nairaland? Come pursue me na
When the time comes, many will know and start waking up from their ignorance. All of you in religion also lack knowledge. You eat everything you see in the book and know not what was truly their and that which was added to decieve many. Many of you are in deep error and it will take another life time to wake you all up again

So how did you get the light?

Ọmọ stop deceiving yourself, Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the light and his disciples today are working with him globally because Satan is worried that the time to end all badness is near. That's the ongoing spiritual battle and you are also working for someone (i won't tell you) unknowingly as you're trying to discourage others from discussing the things that will make angels write their names in the book of life! Malachi 3:16 wink

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post.

You ask why did God act the way He did

and not "How do you expect adam and eve to know what is good and evil when they were still robots?"

So, this is you putting in what and how you want to read the report and not what was there.

I have already shown you that we have obeyed even without knowing that which is good and evil.

Robots are not asked to give names and other things

So you do not have any reasonable thing to say. You are just repeating yourself and trying to change the argument.
god had to act the way he did because he wanted you to be zombies
To be slaves wandering around naked like an animal or a monkey jumping from one tree to another...much like a rainforest primate grin

Do you actually know the meaning of robot?
Go and check the meaning of robot and correct your ignorance
A robot is a humanoid
Robots don't know what is good or bad they only work with codes...robots are more like humanoids
We have robots and machine that have task of doing certain things.
You can't come in the middle of a programmed train and stand in front of it believing it knows what is evil by so doing it will stop for you to pass...it will crush you to pieces because it actually doesn't know that it has killed a human.

You have contradicted your self big time how do you know you have obeyed if you don't know what is good from evil?....I wonder whether you have a brain or you are one of those religious zombies with distorted mindset.

Humanoid robots are used for research and space exploration, personal assistance and caregiving, education and entertainment, search and rescue, manufacturing and maintenance, public relations, and healthcare.
And this humanoid can be linked to the same task given to adam and eve.

You actually are making a foolery of yourself because you don't even understand what you typed...you are nothing but a zombie.
Who doesn't think with his brain but with his anus.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

First, I avoid doing this because God is only for those who are earnestly and purely (bonafidely) searching for Him and not for everyone.

Which is why the Bible is written to and for the churches..

A dog barks when his master is attacked. I would be a coward if I saw that God's truth is attacked and yet would remain silent. John Calvin.

The proper person to deal with an offence is always the person offended so this is me, like David, crying out to The Lord.

We all know a bona fide enquiry.

But a blasphemy wrapped under an enquiry, is never an acceptable inquisition.

And as you see, the op has proven that his enquiry was just for the purpose of defaming (blaspheming) God and abusing us who are following Him.

It was not for the purpose discovering whether there might be any good reason or reasons which reasonably justify God's act, which I have supplied, but as you see he refuses to accept, as he exercises his power to refuse

God is truly for those who seek him deligently. The insults of those who mock him does not move him cos is aim is for all to come to repentance. He knows those ppl are in ignorance or misinformed. Your Bible is also a plaguarised book (copied from many ancient sacred texts). Their are truth in it, their are errors, contradiction, allegories. He knows this. So your religions don't move him. What he requires is for one to be pure in heart or be righteous cos He knows many of you are in ignorance. Many stories were manipulated and many of you are swimming in that error. One can be righteous without being religious or belonging to any of them. Their are also righteous ppl among the religious folks.

He has the right to believe whatever he wishes and condemn whatever he wants. We are all given freewill. His questions might sound wrong but their is truth in it. Can you answer all that? Maybe if you could you might convince him to accept your faith. Many saints today were once sinners. So you don't condemn. If you can't answer the question then you leave it rather asking God to strike him. Don't bring David into this cos you don't know what promted that. You just believe what you read.

You don't fight for God. He is not mortal. You insult those who kill for their prophet but you also is trying to fight for your own God. He didn't send you to fight for him. Leave those who don't believe. If they are truly of those of the light they will come around. Such critical questions if properly answered can change their mind. Our ppl use to say those who don't ask questions will surely miss road

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ stop deceiving yourself, Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the light and his disciples today are working with him globally because Satan is worried that the time to end all badness is near. That's the ongoing spiritual battle and you are also working for someone (i won't tell you) unknowingly as you're trying to discourage others from discussing the things that will make angels write their names in the book of life! Malachi 3:16 wink
you are confused simpleton...and if you lie I will fish out your quotes and expose your Stupidity...you were the one that said that satan does not exist cheesy

The book of life when your god already cursed them?
Why is he testing human when he knows the outcome!!!

You are running around like a bush rat with too much contradiction.

First you are not a Christian and secondly go for an assessment of your mental stability
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are confused simpleton...and if you lie I will fish out your quotes and expose your Stupidity...you were the one that said that satan does not exist cheesy

The book of life when your god already cursed them?
Why is he testing human when he knows the outcome!!!

You are running around like a bush rat with too much contradiction.

First you are not a Christian and secondly go for an assessment of your mental stability

Thanks for the compliment Sir but i never said the highlighted Sir! smiley
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hahaha am working for your brothers in JW. You are deeply brainwashed man and I have told you that many times. You JW just like many religions are in gross error. All your religions will soon end cos they all were founded on lies. The truth non of you know. All will seek it when it comes. Have told you that many times and it is in your Bible. JW don't know it. Don't let them decieve you
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
bobestman:

Hahaha am working for your brothers in JW. You are deeply brainwashed man and I have told you that many times. You JW just like many religions are in gross error. All your religions will soon end cos they all were founded on lies. The truth non of you know. All will seek it when it comes. Have told you that many times and it is in your Bible. JW don't know it. Don't let them decieve you

OK keep waiting till then while i continue with what i know! wink

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
bobestman:

God is truly for those who seek him deligently. The insults of those who mock him does not move him cos is aim is for all to come to repentance. He knows those ppl are in ignorance or misinformed. Your Bible is also a plaguarised book (copied from many ancient sacred texts). Their are truth in it, their are errors, contradiction, allegories. He knows this. So your religions don't move him. What he requires is for one to be pure in heart or be righteous cos He knows many of you are in ignorance. Many stories were manipulated and many of you are swimming in that error. One can be righteous without being religious or belonging to any of them. Their are also righteous ppl among the religious folks.

He has the right to believe whatever he wishes and condemn whatever he wants. We are all given freewill. His questions might sound wrong but their is truth in it. Can you answer all that? Maybe if you could you might convince him to accept your faith. Many saints today were once sinners. So you don't condemn. If you can't answer the question then you leave it rather asking God to strike him. Don't bring David into this cos you don't know what promted that. You just believe what you read.

You don't fight for God. He is not mortal. You insult those who kill for their prophet but you also is trying to fight for your own God. He didn't send you to fight for him. Leave those who don't believe. If they are truly of those of the light they will come around. Such critical questions if properly answered can change their mind. Our ppl use to say those who don't ask questions will surely miss road
he doesn't have the mental capacity to answer my questions with valid points.
Many questions left unanswered ...all what the zombie does is to quote unrelated verses in the bible like a programmed robot that has no aim, head and tail to the questions asked.
The m.oron have forgotten that this life is a journey and his soul isn't safe.
The slowpoke is just religious but not spiritual

As they say religion is a legalized madness
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You lie and say it is not a lie. O Satantum, what a funny. grin

You wouldn't know what a lie was even if it jumped on your face and bit your nose off and plucked your eyes out and filled your ears with cement or you'd know the below is a lie!

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:
he doesn't have the mental capacity to answer my questions with valid points.
Many questions left unanswered ...all what the zombie does is to quote unrelated verses in the bible like a programmed robot that has no aim, head and tail to the questions asked.
The m.oron have forgotten that this life is a journey and his soul isn't safe.
The slowpoke is just religious but not spiritual

As they say religion is a legalized madness
Well to Christians those who don't flow in their line thought is damn or going to their immaginary hell. They don't know that spirituality is the mother of religion. They believe everything they read without asking critical questions, doing research to make sure they are right in certain things they believe in. Many of them still have a long way to go. It will take a thousand years before they will finally get it.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK keep waiting till then while i continue with what i know! wink
Enjoy your sleep bro. I don't have the strength to be showing you truth even your Bible but you keep on believing some cultists who claim to be the light. The book of Rev tells you about an everlasting message that will be preached to all on earth by an Angel. I guess JWs are the angels who will do that right? Mathew 24 also speak of a message (different from whatever you must have heard before) that will be preached as a witness before the end and also tells you about the events that comes with those times. I know you will also want to say JWs are the ppl to preach it. Oh bro when are you going to be cured of this brainwashing? Those ppl are cultists and are in deep sleep when it comes to spiritual matters. Wait for the light or keep on enjoying your sleep
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by dattaswami1: 3:19am On Sep 23, 2022
Gromilla010:
If the so called pagan god of the Jews didn't create human being to die but to live forever why did he create the tree of good and evil?

Why did the pagan god give devil the chance to deceive his own creature?
Why didn't he cage the devil he created or rather kill it for an utopia state?
........d knows that they will eventually eat the fruit

Why did the pagan god have to curse them when the god know that his creature know not what is good and evil?....and by so doing they were zombies at that point in time.
: You should not take everything in the literal sense. The inner sense must be grasped. The deep sense is always expressed in a simple way so that it can be conveniently understood by the majority of the common people.

The sin of Adam and Eve entering humanity must be taken in the inner sense. It means that humanity has always been committing sins from the beginning, due to its inherent nature. This is the actual sense and this concept is explained as the sin of first couple entering into the whole of humanity.

If you make the mistake of taking the very first concept too literally, then millions of such foolish questions about a variety of concepts appear. One thing is to be clearly understood: the sin committed by one soul cannot enter into another soul.

If everything is done by God only, do you want yourself to be an inert mechanical robot? Even if God makes you like that, you will immediately weep that the cruel God has not given any trace of freedom to you to have some individual responsibility. If freedom is given, one type of weeping comes out.

If freedom is not given, another type of weeping comes out. God is very much fed up with these souls, who neither like to live like males nor like to live like females! If they are made neutral, the souls will cry with very loud voice for the injustice done to them!!
The hormones are created by God so that the male and female will be able to generate issues. This is to extend the future humanity for the service of God to continue His entertainment with the souls being born in every generation so that God visits this earth in every generation. Again, this does not mean that the souls are suffering for the entertainment of God. This is foolish blame because no injustice is done in the creation and the aim of God is not only His personal entertainment, but also, the entertainment of souls following justified set up in the creation.

Electricity is supplied to all houses with the aim that all people will use electricity following certain minimum precautions. If a foolish person neglects all this background and touches the main source of electricity committing suicide, a case cannot be filed in court that the department of electricity is responsible for the suicide!

When God is running the administration protecting justice and punishing injustice, why does not the soul also be happy and entertain itself with the creation like God? Is the soul such an inefficient to follow even the minimum precautions? If the soul is so inefficient, why then does it weep for free will to get rid of the rigid boredom?

Go to the following website and read the divine knowledge from there,

-By Shri Datta Swami

www.universal-spirituality[.]org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxwPeghu3cM

Universal Spirituality for World Peace
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:00am On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

The book of Rev tells you about an everlasting message that will be preached to all on earth by an Angel. I guess JWs are the angels who will do that right? Mathew 24 also speak of a message (different from whatever you must have heard before) that will be preached as a witness before the end and also tells you about the events that comes with those times. I know you will also want to say JWs are the ppl to preach it.

Of course it's JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES that's preaching the Good News of God's Kingdom today and sure it's what people haven't heard before now that's why you're referring to God's people as CULTS {Matthew 10:25} when John saw an angel flying in mid heavens having the everlasting Good News to preach to all mankind it simply means God's angel is with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES that's why they're winning Satan globally by gathering millions and teaching them to divert all their resources into production of food and information materials, erased politics, racism and military services from their hearts and they have all vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
This is what no one has ever heard before yet JWs are producing this fruit globally! Matthew 7:16-18

So keep waiting for your light! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2022
budaatum:

You wouldn't know what a lie was even if it jumped on your face and bit your nose off and plucked your eyes out and filled your ears with cement or you'd know the below is a lie!

The whole world can see that nothing in Genesis 2 says "those who read only one book shall remain ignorant", Lie-atum.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 6:15am On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:
... The insults of those who mock him does not move him cos is aim is for all to come to repentance.

Then you did not hear
If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. Deut. 32:31

bobestman:

He knows those ppl are in ignorance or misinformed.

You have just rightly condemned them for ignorance means that they have heard The Word but they have decided that they would not heed it exactly as John 3: 19.

bobestman:

Your Bible is also a plaguarised book (copied from many ancient sacred texts). Their are truth in it, their are errors, contradiction, allegories. He knows this.

There are no errors or contradictions and as I told you, it is not meant for every one. It is only for those who truly love The Lord and Fear Him, then would He open their eyes (wisdom and understanding and knowledge) for them to see what is contained in the Bible.
"The Secrets of The Lord are with them that fear Him". Psalm 25:14

Until that day, the Words of The Bible shall not be understood by them who are evil.

bobestman:

You don't fight for God. He is not mortal. You insult those who kill for their prophet but you also is trying to fight for your own God.

At least, i stop at insults and verbal fights and do not break any Natural Law which is what makes me pray for God to come and avenge Himself and let all this rubbish cease.

bobestman:

He didn't send you to fight for him. Leave those who don't believe.

He is the one who came to my House to speak ill of The Lord. So it is him you are supposed to tell to go his own way. No one called him to our House.

bobestman:

If they are truly of those of the light they will come around. Such critical questions if properly answered can change their mind. Our ppl use to say those who don't ask questions will surely miss road

And when we dey ask question, we no dey insult the person wey we dey ask question, even if you know like the answer.

See his recent answer.
*god had to act the way he did because he wanted you to be zombies...

Is that a person come for repentance as you said?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 6:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Gromilla010:
god had to act the way he did because he wanted you to be zombies
To be slaves wandering around naked like an animal or a monkey jumping from one tree to another...much like a rainforest primate grin

Which is definitely better than wearing clothes dying of hunger and starvation and still looking all over wondering who is coming to kidnap and murder you for rituals as things get worse and worse.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The whole world can see that nothing in Genesis 2 says "those who read only one book shall remain ignorant", Lie-atum.

Trust you to look in Genesis. See it below DT.

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Of course it's JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES that's preaching the Good News of God's Kingdom today and sure it's what people haven't heard before now that's why you're referring to God's people as CULTS {Matthew 10:25} when John saw an angel flying in mid heavens having the everlasting Good News to preach to all mankind it simply means God's angel is with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES that's why they're winning Satan globally by gathering millions and teaching them to divert all their resources into production of food and information materials, erased politics, racism and military services from their hearts and they have all vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
This is what no one has ever heard before yet JWs are producing this fruit globally! Matthew 7:16-18

So keep waiting for your light! cheesy

Keep sleeping and dreaming, before you wake up, it's already morning. That your brainwashed head need a heavy knock. I have told you countless times that those verses are for the chosen ones by blood God made covenant with and those their king will gather along...is it not written that I will gather my ppl and also gather other along? Will the Messiah not first come to his house where he was born and always born in every of his incarnation? Will the Branch not branch out from his place (house) - Zachariah 6:12. Their are also things that will happen around those times. Those ppl will carry power to perform miracles and do extraordinary things not like powerless JWs who don't believe in miracles. You can only decieve the gullible with those lines. The bible is a book of certain ppl (tribe) and everything revolves around them. Their King will soon come gather them to his place -Isaiah 11:12. They are not Christians or JWs. They are his ppl by bloodline his father made an unbreakable covenant with. But the undeceived and righteous among all religions with be gathered with them. Keep stealing what is meant for the chosen ppl and be telling ppl that is a spiritually dead JWs. You are nothing but a thief.
Keep letting them brainwash you with lies. Your sleep go long
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

Keep sleeping and dreaming, before you wake up, it's already morning. That your brainwashed head need a heavy knock. I have told you countless times that those verses are for the chosen ones by blood God made covenant with and those their king will gather along...is it not written that I will gather my ppl and also gather other along? Will the Messiah not first come to his house where he was born and always born in every of his incarnation? Will the Branch not branch out from his place (house) - Zachariah 6:12. Their are also things that will happen around those times. Those ppl will carry power to perform miracles and do extraordinary things not like powerless JWs who don't believe in miracles. You can only decieve the gullible with those lines. The bible is a book of certain ppl (tribe) and everything revolves around them. Their King will soon come gather them to his place -Isaiah 11:12. They are not Christians or JWs. They are his ppl by bloodline his father made an unbreakable covenant with. But the undeceived and righteous among all religions with be gathered with them. Keep stealing what is meant for the chosen ppl and be telling ppl that is a spiritually dead JWs. You are nothing but a thief.
Keep letting them brainwash you with lies. Your sleep go long

How i wish a nursery class toddler teach you the meaning of the verd "SLEEP" smiley
Because the verb "SLEEP" connotes "IDLENESS" but i can't just figure out why someone could be so brainwashed to the point of believing that a global family of peace loving worshipers performing excellently in line with Bible prophecy is "SLEEPING" whereas you are the one not doing ANYTHING (IDLE) while JWs are out there doing what God's word foretold in our day! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

I just dey pity you walahi talahi! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Which is definitely better than wearing clothes dying of hunger and starvation and still looking all over wondering who is coming to kidnap and murder you for rituals as things get worse and worse.

it is the worst thing that can ever happen to humanity because we will be reduced like primates no concience and no human compassion.
Imagine you waking one morning and eating your son as a cannibal thinking is normal and necessary not knowing what you are doing is either good or bad.
They will be killings and all manner of cannibalism in the garden and humanity will take it as a way of life because they don't know what is good from bad..

Eating the fruit of the knowledge of good and bad is the best thing that can happen to human because it will make you have compassion for your fellow human and be like gods(being spiritual) and free from slavery.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Gromilla010:

Eating the fruit of the knowledge of good and bad is the best thing that can happen to human because it will make you have compassion for your fellow human and be like gods(being spiritual) and free from slavery.

Now, isn't it funny you learned finally.

Isn't this what I said in the beginning and have repeated all along?

budaatum:
I think it does make sense.

Evidence shows that some are created in God's image to rule and subdue and dominate and be blessed, while some are created naked from mud to slave in the Garden of Eden and not eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil for fear that they will die.

Thankfully, there's also a certain unbelieving Eve who used her own senses to check if she would die if she ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil only to find it good for food and for opening eyes and for gaining wisdom and for freeing from slavery in Eden from where she went in to be self employed and populated the earth with humans who are now on the way to rule over and subdue and dominate the moon and Mars.

The question then becomes, are you created in God's Image or are you descendants of stupid ignorant Adam, or at least use her own senses Eve?

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How i wish a nursery class toddler teach you the meaning of the verd "SLEEP" smiley
Because the verb "SLEEP" connotes "IDLENESS" but i can't just figure out why someone could be so brainwashed to the point of believing that a global family of peace loving worshipers performing excellently in line with Bible prophecy is "SLEEPING" whereas you are the one not doing ANYTHING (IDLE) while JWs are out there doing what God's word foretold in our day! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

I just dey pity you walahi talahi! cheesy
Every Church or religious body is global family and do everything to protect their own. They also have rules their members abide by and could kick them out if they brake the rules. This why it is called religion. They tire you with heavy yokes that you find difficult to break. What are you or your own Jws do that others don't do well? Keep decieving yourselves. When you quote that verse I do nothing but laugh at your stupidity. It's for a ppl chosen from the foundation of the world, scattered all over the ends of the earth, waiting to be gathered again into their land by their King Isaiah 11
The scriptures is not for Christians let alone ignorants JWs. You ppl were told those who wrote the book you all carry and that you should learn from them Isaiah 44:7. Scripture is not bible. Bible was plagiarised from scripture. Many things their are not accurate. Only a certain ppl will teach it when the time comes and all on earth will be gathered to hear it - that everlasting gospel which is different from the errors you all teach today is what will be used to judge ppl - Read revelation 6 and 18. Matt 24. So non of you can condemn anybody. Their is a time for all that. Those who fail to get will keep repeating their class untill they get it right. You ppl know nothing when it comes to the truth in that book you carry. That gospel is at end time and non of you Christians know it. Do you even know how you Christians come about with what you teach today?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

What are you or your own Jws do that others don't do well?

Only Jehovah's Witnesses are:

Preaching zealously and industriously teaching people from house to house and door to door about the Good News of God's Kingdom!
We are the one and only religion that has taken away Nationalism from the hearts of our members so that what Nebuchadnezzar initiated (National Anthem) no longer has any grip in the minds of our people!
This has helped millions across the globe to be their brother's keepers so instead of racism and politics we now live as one global family of peace loving worshipers.
In fact if only JWs are on this planet it will be a Paradise! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Then you did not hear
If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. Deut. 32:31

You have just rightly condemned them for ignorance means that they have heard The Word but they have decided that they would not heed it exactly as John 3: 19.

There are no errors or contradictions and as I told you, it is not meant for every one. It is only for those who truly love The Lord and Fear Him, then would He open their eyes (wisdom and understanding and knowledge) for them to see what is contained in the Bible.
"The Secrets of The Lord are with them that fear Him". Psalm 25:14

Until that day, the Words of The Bible shall not be understood by them who are evil.

At least, i stop at insults and verbal fights and do not break any Natural Law which is what makes me pray for God to come and avenge Himself and let all this rubbish cease.

He is the one who came to my House to speak ill of The Lord. So it is him you are supposed to tell to go his own way. No one called him to our House.

And when we dey ask question, we no dey insult the person wey we dey ask question, even if you know like the answer.

See his recent answer.
*god had to act the way he did because he wanted you to be zombies...

Is that a person come for repentance as you said?

My friend have told you the truth. Non of you can judge this ppl. Many of them are children of light that are just still in their sleep. When the light shine on them they will wake up and even do better than you all. You can't force anyone to accept the truth. The Messiah told his ppl to move on if ppl don't accept their teachings. He never told them to use threat or tell God tell strike them cos He knows them better than you. You can't fight for your God. You goofed. Accept or thrash it
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Only Jehovah's Witnesses are:

Preaching zealously and industriously teaching people from house to house and door to door about the Good News of God's Kingdom!
We are the one and only religion that has taken away Nationalism from the hearts of our members so that what Nebuchadnezzar initiated (National Anthem) no longer has any grip in the minds of our people!
This has helped millions across the globe to be their brother's keepers so instead of racism and politics we now live as one global family of peace loving worshipers.
In fact if only JWs are on this planet it will be a Paradise! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 smiley
Do you still go door to door today? I taught Covid 419 made you all to stop. Ppl that can't stand Covid 419, how do you stand when the real persecution starts. And you are here claiming scriptures that don't belong to spiritually dead JWs. Your ignorance they shame me. All these scriptures you claim are for JWs their are many which also reveal the true ppl. But you don't want to believe cos of the lies dey have downloaded on your head their. Pele you go soon wake up. You ppl are teaching error.

The gospel was hijacked by thieves after they killed the Hebrew Messiah and his ppl. They created another gospel full of error and gave you another Messiah. They set up the abomination of desolation and the truth and ppl were thrased out. This is why their king will come to gather them. The covenant with them is still intact. He was sent only to the lost tribes and his disciples were also told to do the same. This why Daniel was told seal the gospel of truth. God knows that when the ppl come and set up the abomination and kill the ppl they will lay hold on the book and corrupt it. So the book was sealed. What they have and sold to the world today is half truth. The real gospel was sealed since the days Daniel.
The Messiah came to unseal it but they killed him unjustly stopping him from fulfilling it. So many things were put on hold till he returns to correct and fulfill that written about him. Many things spoken about him is still on unfulfied. This is why the everlasting gospel will be preached and He is secretly teaching those he will use for it. You all have erred cos all you religions are full errors.

The gospel that you can't discern what is truth and lies is what ignorants JWs are going about to teach. Una mumu go soon do
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

Do you still go door to door today? I taught Covid 419 made you all to stop. Ppl that can't stand Covid 419, how do you stand when the real persecution starts.
We have kicked off with the house to house this very month, go and ask people in all your neighbourhood about JWs and we are coming to your house soon.
During COVID-19 over 117,000 people were baptized as JWs so COVID-19 only serve as the Mark that what we started in the year 1919 has reached a hundred years.
We stood the persecution in Germany during the time of Hitler and we're still standing in Russia under Putin's administration.
So come what may JWs are a force to reckon with anyday anytime! Psalms 110:3 smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

My friend have told you the truth. Non of you can judge this ppl. Many of them are children of light that are just still in their sleep.
When the light shine on them they will wake up and even do better than you all.

Deceive yourself. A person who does wickedness can never be a child of light.

And a person who blasphemes God is obviously one who knows that God has permanently cast him aside.

bobestman:

The Messiah told his ppl to move on if ppl don't accept their teachings. He never told them to use threat or tell God tell strike them cos He knows them better than you. You can't fight for your God. You goofed. Accept or thrash it

No where did I compell him or anyone to accept the Truth. I even told him to move on and all. So, you really have nothing to say.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

Do you still go door to door today? I taught Covid 419 made you all to stop. Ppl that can't stand Covid 419, how do you stand when the real persecution starts. And you are here claiming scriptures that don't belong to spiritually dead JWs. Your ignorance they shame me. All these scriptures you claim are for JWs their are many which also reveal the true ppl. But you don't want to believe cos of the lies dey have downloaded on your head their. Pele you go soon wake up. You ppl are teaching error.

The gospel was hijacked by thieves after they killed the Hebrew Messiah and his ppl. They created another gospel full of error and gave you another Messiah. They set up the abomination of desolation and the truth and ppl were thrased out. This is why their king will come to gather them. The covenant with them is still intact. He was sent only to the lost tribes and his disciples were also told to do the same. This why Daniel was told seal the gospel of truth. God knows that when the ppl come and set up the abomination and kill the ppl they will lay hold on the book and corrupt it. So the book was sealed. What they have and sold to the world today is half truth. The real gospel was sealed since the days Daniel.
The Messiah came to unseal it but they killed him unjustly stopping him from fulfilling it. So many things were put on hold till he returns to correct and fulfill that written about him. Many things spoken about him is still on unfulfied. This is why the everlasting gospel will be preached and He is secretly teaching those he will use for it. You all have erred cos all you religions are full errors.

The gospel that you can't discern what is truth and lies is what ignorants JWs are going about to teach. Una mumu go soon do
since you typed that God knows that when the ppl come and set up the abomination and kill the ppl they will lay hold on the book and corrupt it then why did jesus have to come to reveal it since it was not yet Gods plan?
If jesus was truly a God incarnate why shouldn't he have created an utopian state? why should he allow mere mortals kill him without revealing all the truth?...it doesn't make sense.
If jesus was a god incarnate why did he decide to be born in isreal?
What is so special about isreal?
If jesus was a god incarnate why did he want to build an empire only in a small region in Israel?
During jesus birth in Israel was isrealites the only people living in the world?
If God created all of humanity why put too much consideration on isreal and abondoning other nations?

I am beginning to think that religious zombies are worshipping the pagan god of the jews...just like we african have our traditional gods
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Deceive yourself. A person who does wickedness can never be a child of light.

And a person who blasphemes God is obviously one who knows that God has permanently cast him aside.

No where did I compell him or anyone to accept the Truth. I even told him to move on and all. So, you really have nothing to say.

I support bobestman on this
You are the one deceiving yourself because according to your bible god created good and evil and when adam and eve ate of the fruit they became like 'gods'...so good and evil is the two sides of god.
Light and darkness was created by God so why shouldn't human exhibit both good and evil at the right context.
your god is a God of horror and also a god of love so humans are living the godly attribute.

Nobody made you the mouthpiece of the gods..and you have no right to speak on behalf of god because he never ones appointed you..live it to the gods.
Focus more on your life and how to achieve enlightenment, knowledge and wisdom because you are not safe.

You don't have any truth for one to accept what you have is error to spread out so why should a sane person accept your misconception? cheesy
Focus more on your life and carry your cross and know where your soul is heading to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Dressed In Black SATANIC Robes Figures At Chelsea Stadium [photo] / Can Rich Christians Make This Happen? Another N100, 000 up for grabs! / ==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <==

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.