Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense (3468 Views)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If your own God asked you to stay IDLE {Psalms 115:4-8} mine told me "get to WORK" John 5:17 wink
You are working for JWs not for God
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

You are working for JWs not for God
I've told you "your god differs from mine"

Go and erase the prophecy we are fulfilling globally in the Bible! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 wink
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I've told you "your god differs from mine"

Go and erase the prophecy we are fulfilling globally the Bible! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 wink
Hahaha na lack of knowledge dey worry una. With una eyes una go see the true ppl to fulfill it. Ignorant thieves. Na your JW Ancestors God made that covenant with right? Identity thieves!
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

Hahaha na lack of knowledge dey worry una. With una eyes una go see the true ppl to fulfill it. Ignorant thieves. Na your JW Ancestors God made that covenant with right? Identity thieves!

Keep waiting jàre, they're coming to fulfil what has been fulfilled already! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
bobestman:

It doesn't look eccentric to only you but also to many Christians. If you keep asking question upon questions you can never know the truth. The source of all knowledge you dont believe in him and without him you can't understand mysteries and what was hidden from many since the creation of this world

Direct these questions to him or better still to your Chi/Ori/higher self and meditate on it. You will know and get answers. You keep anwering questions with questions and just want to argue. Ask your Spirit while alone and meditating, you will get answers and direction of who God is and the things you seek

You don't need answers to these questions but to know the source of all things. The knowledge behind all knowledge. I don't teach ppl. I help them find the answers they seek themselves. That's what I know and it may differ with others and I don't care. I don't claim to know it all cos things I say are inline with the book and I understand how they hid all that from the children of light (Africans)
tell me all about the truth and the misteries of God you know?
You typed that the things you say are in line with the book if I may ask which book?
If you claim that africans are the children of light what about other continents, racials, color and other ethnicity?
How do you help those who don't have that ability of communicating with their higherself achieve this through meditation?
And lastly since you don't have the capacity to teach people how do you help those that are not spiritual to seek the answers they themselves need?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by kimco(m): 12:39am On Sep 24, 2022
budaatum:
I think it does make sense.

Evidence shows that some are created in God's image to rule and subdue and dominate and be blessed, while some are created naked from mud to slave in the Garden of Eden and not eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil for fear that they will die.

Thankfully, there's also a certain unbelieving Eve who used her own senses to check if she would die if she ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil only to find it good for food and for opening eyes and for gaining wisdom and for freeing from slavery in Eden from where she went in to be self employed and populated the earth with humans who are now on the way to rule over and subdue and dominate the moon and Mars.

The question then becomes, are you created in God's Image or are you descendants of stupid ignorant Adam, or at least use her own senses Eve?

Evidence? What evidence?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by kimco(m): 1:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The Bible is not for everyone especially in these last horrible days!

As The Lord hath Spoken it shall never be well for the anti-God (atheists/satanist) and the ungodly.

When I hear or see the above bolded then Im in awe of how arrogant today's youth can be. These days are horrible? These are the best days yet. Medicine has improved, tech is so far in, people eat and go hunting for sports because food abound. Little to no wars. Entertainment is at an all time high, there is everything for everyone.

You think the olden days are good right? Maybe you should pick a book and read how horrible those days were or watch a youtube video. Then come back and repeat that line. The world hasn't been better, my friend. Please reconsider this statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 1:15am On Sep 24, 2022
kimco:
Evidence? What evidence?

The evidence I see watching the humans I see.

Some humans are like Adams, created from mud and stuck naked in a Garden, afraid to learn for fear they might die. These are the majority of humans.

Some are like Eve who some say is a rib, though she would know better if you asked her. She disbelieves and tests every spirit to see if she'd die least Adam might be deceiving her or be deceived himself, after all he ignorantly did say she was his rib. A lot less humans are like these.

And some are in the Image of Gods. They are fruitful and increase and fill and subdue and rule, and every seed-bearing plant is theirs for food. These are like very rare but do exist.

There's other types too, mind, but these three I find covers us all.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by kimco(m): 1:24am On Sep 24, 2022
budaatum:

The evidence I see watching the humans I see.

Some humans are like Adams, created from mud and stuck naked in a Garden, afraid to learn for fear they might die. These are the majority of humans.

Some are like Eve who some say is a rib, though she would know better if you asked her. She disbelieves and tests every spirit to see if she'd die least Adam might be deceiving her or be deceived himself, after all he ignorantly did say she was his rib. A lot less humans are like these.

And some are in the Image of Gods. They are fruitful and increase and fill and subdue and rule, and every seed-bearing plant is theirs for food. These are like very rare but do exist.

There's other types too, mind, but these three I find covers us all.

What? Is that what people consider evidence these days? This isn't evidence of anything. You are drawing a parallel to something you have not proven exist in the first place. So how do you speak of evidence?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 1:36am On Sep 24, 2022
kimco:

What? Is that what people consider evidence these days? This isn't evidence of anything. You are drawing a parallel to something you have not proven exist in the first place. So how do you speak of evidence?

First, I am not people! I am buda.

Now, are you suggesting that the humans I have seen with my very own eyes do not exist and is not evidence for me?

You do know that I am not providing evidence for you, and just stating what I seen with my very own eyes?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by dattaswami1: 2:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
If the so called........... that his creature know not what is good and evil?....and by so doing they were zombies at that point in time.

The soul is given full freedom in choosing the right path or the wrong path (Svabhāvastu pravartate—Gita). God does not force souls to leave the wrong path and turn to the right path. Using logic, God fully explains to souls about both paths and the results of following each of them. It is the souls who must feel attracted towards the right path preached by God and follow it, using their own free will. Krishna only preached to Arjuna what the right direction in his situation was. After presenting the complete logic before Arjuna, Krishna finally told Arjuna to analyze whatever He had said thoroughly and make his own decision, using his own free will (Yathecchasi tathā kuru).

Krishna could have just forced Arjuna to fight the war, even without preaching the Gita. His mere will was sufficient to change the mind of Arjuna, in a fraction of a second. Then there would have been no need to preach all the eighteen chapters of the Gita! But God honors the free will that He Himself has granted to the soul. The change in the soul should not come through divine force. Instead, it should come through divine knowledge. It is for this reason that the soul must correctly grasp the concepts preached by God and assimilate them, in order to bring them into practice.

If the soul had no freedom and acted only as per the direction of God, the question posed by you would not even arise. The divine father, being greatly interested in the welfare of all the souls created by Him, would only direct them on the path of justice and they would all follow justice. Thus, there would only be peace and harmony in the world. In fact, such a situation actually existed for a very long time in the period called the Kṛta Yuga. But after that long time, souls got bored of always strictly following the directions given by God, without any freedom to choose what they wanted. So, they desired a free-will. The divine father always aims at the pleasure of His children and hence, He granted them a free-will, using which they had full freedom to choose what they wanted.

But God expected souls to use their free-will in a responsible manner, using the powerful intelligence given to them to discriminate between the right and wrong paths. He clearly explained to them about the right and wrong paths through the scriptures. Knowing that souls are likely to misunderstand or deliberately misinterpret His preaching, He has repeatedly incarnated in human form, to eliminate the doubts and misinterpretations and preach true spiritual knowledge to every generation. In His preaching, He stresses on souls following the right path, again and again.

God is the divine Father of all souls, whereas, you are only a brother or sister to other souls. You should realize that He is far more concerned about their welfare than you are and He wants all souls to return to the right path. But God will never violate the free-will that He Himself has granted to souls. Under these circumstances, there is no other way than to repeatedly preach to souls about following the correct path while, at the same time, giving them full freedom to choose what they want. The souls who follow His preaching progress spiritually, while those who reject His preaching do not. Souls who wish to change must choose to follow His guidance, using their own free will. There is no other alternative, under the circumstances.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2022
kimco:

When I hear or see the above bolded then Im in awe of how arrogant today's youth can be. These days are horrible? These are the best days yet. Medicine has improved, tech is so far in, people eat and go hunting for sports because food abound. Little to no wars. Entertainment is at an all time high, there is everything for everyone.

You think the olden days are good right? Maybe you should pick a book and read how horrible those days were or watch a youtube video. Then come back and repeat that line. The world hasn't been better, my friend. Please reconsider this statement.

Funny how it was in those days people were still going to their farms at 80 and 90 years, surrounded by loved ones, with belly's full, all housed even though medicine was still natural, technology was basic.

Today, family members are enemies, even murdering and sexually abusing the little ones kept in their care, people are homeless, hungry, jobless, insecure and with all the medical thingy many even die before 50 the rest struggling to make 70 years.

Without a doubt, the past was better hence it is not for nought when we say "o the good ol days"!
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2022
budaatum:

https://www.nairaland.com/7348804/those-read-only-one-book#116951007

As long as you have now proven that it is not Christ who said it but you who said so, which is what makes you a liar.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Changer2022: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Hi everyone, I love this chat. I want to inform atheists in here that we have created atheist community in Nigeria. I observed that non-believers in this hyper-religious county feels lonely and isolated. The need for non-believers to have people they can call brethren can not be overemphasized. We already have 980 members. If you're interested in joining the community, send me an email: crsj2020@gmail.com.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As long as you have now proven that it is not Christ who said it but you who said so, which is what makes you a liar.

DT stop wiggling. I am claiming that is what what Christ said means to me.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Changer2022:
Hi everyone, I love this chat. I want to inform atheists in here that we have created atheist community in Nigeria. I observed that non-believers in this hyper-religious county feels lonely and isolated. The need for non-believers to have people they can call brethren can not be overemphasized. We already have 980 members. If you're interested in joining the community, send me an email: crsj2020@gmail.com.
Thank you
Luke 7:35 smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep waiting jàre, they're coming to fulfil what has been fulfilled already! smiley
The sons of God are those who are led by the spirit of God. You guys are led by GB. You don't even believe in spiritual things ...dreams, vision, miracles
True Sheep are those who hear the voice of their master who is a spiritual entity. You don't believe in spiritual things. You hear the voice of GB and what they wrote down for you, you do
The Bible is a book of knowledge and the meaning of certain things are in codes. You can't understand it by just reading alone you need to be led by the spirit of God
God is an entity. A spiritual being. You can only know him when you are also spiritual. All the works you see in the book and do cos your organisation said it can't please God. You can't bribe Him with your works when you lack knowledge on how to connect and recieve direction from him. Obedience and having the knowledge of God is better than sacrifices (works you try to do cos you want to belong or be seen as God's ppl)

I can go on on with reasons from the bible to tell you that your church is a spiritually dead one. They copied all the things they read in NT and try to do them to be seen as God's ppl but the knowledge behind most of those things they don't know. Is it not written that my ppl are destroyed for lack of knowledge. God can reject one for lacking knowledge. Your works are nothing when you lack knowledge

I won't tell you this again. JWs lack true knowledge of the word and can't help you. Keep claiming scriptures that was never given to you. This is the truth. Read it and have peace. Nobody will tell you this. Emancipate yourself from JWs and their wrong teachings. Draw close to God and he will draw close to you and teach you all you need to know by his spirit in you. Stop being decieved by ppl who lack knowledge of the word.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2022
bobestman:

The sons of God are those who are led by the spirit of God. You guys are led by GB. You don't even believe in spiritual things ...dreams, vision, miracles
True Sheep are those who hear the voice of their master who is a spiritual entity. You don't believe in spiritual things. You hear the voice of GB and what they wrote down for you, you do
The Bible is a book of knowledge and the meaning of certain things are in codes. You can't understand it by just reading alone you need to be led by the spirit of God
God is an entity. A spiritual being. You can only know him when you are also spiritual. All the works you see in the book and do cos your organisation said it can't please God. You can't bribe Him with your works when you lack knowledge on how to connect and recieve direction from him. Obedience and having the knowledge of God is better than sacrifices (works you try to do cos you want to belong or be seen as God's ppl)

I can go on on with reasons from the bible to tell you that your church is a spiritually dead one. They copied all the things they read in NT and try to do them to be seen as God's ppl but the knowledge behind most of those things they don't know. Is it not written that my ppl are destroyed for lack of knowledge. God can reject one for lacking knowledge. Your works are nothing when you lack knowledge

I won't tell you this again. JWs lack true knowledge of the word and can't help you. Keep claiming scriptures that was never given to you. This is the truth. Read it and have peace. Nobody will tell you this. Emancipate yourself from JWs and their wrong teachings. Draw close to God and he will draw close to you and teach you all you need to know by his spirit in you. Stop being decieved by ppl who lack knowledge of the word.

Your faith is DEAD since it's not doing anything {James 2:18-26} you're deceiving yourself even after seeing with your own eyes what a global family is doing with people of different races {Matthew 5:14-16} using the Bible to turn them into lovers of peace {Isaiah 2:2-4} all that is the work of an organization that's not connected to God yet they are able to fulfill what God's word said throughout the world even in the world's most racist nations. Matthew 7:16-18
Ọmọ you get sense so? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your faith is DEAD since it's not doing anything {James 2:18-26} you're deceiving yourself even after seeing with your own eyes what a global family is doing with people of different races {Matthew 5:14-16} using the Bible to turn them into lovers of peace {Isaiah 2:2-4} all that is the work of an organization that's not connected to God yet they are able to fulfill what God's word said throughout the world even in the world's most racist nations. Matthew 7:16-18
Anyone can pick anything from the bible to attach to whatever they want to do. Some can do bad and still have find a reference to back it up. What you do thousands of ppl do it daily. Some are called out and taught and told to go and evangelise. What I told you up their is very clear. Anyone can read and know that I tell you the truth. Knowledge and direction from God is what matter not doing whatever some brainwashed organization tell you to do. You and organisation have no knowledge of the secret things in that book you carry. Your fellow Christians will tell you that any day.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by VenumX: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What are you doing yourself? Do you have faith in Jesus Christ? No!

The sect you are hiding in is one of the most racist sect ever. They encouraged segregation even in their KH when other sects were busy openly supporting anti segregation in the US years ago.

Have you asked why they print mags with different races on their front page seperately?

Of course you don't know all these since you are there to hide your pedophile and f@gg0tary deeds and feed from them. grin

Nzuzu. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
bobestman:

Anyone can pick anything from the bible to attach to whatever they want to do. Some can do bad and still have find a reference to back it up. What you do thousands of ppl do it daily. Some are called out and taught and told to go and evangelise. What I told you up their is very clear. Anyone can read and know that I tell you the truth. Knowledge and direction from God is what matter not doing whatever some brainwashed organization tell you to do. You and organisation have no knowledge of the secret things in that book you carry. Your fellow Christians will tell you that any day.

Ọ̀DẸ̀ ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO!
FOOL CONFUSED DULLARD! cheesy

So people from different nationalities have come together to study the Bible, used what they found in it to resolved all their racial disparities, diverted all their resources into production of food and information materials, stop the production, buying, selling and usage of weapons in their gathering and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

And to crown it all something happened in our own time and they began bearing a totally different group name from all other groups! Isaiah 65:15

All these happened by chance shey?

Ọmọ you need a psychiatrist fast! grin

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
tell me all about the truth and the misteries of God you know?
You typed that the things you say are in line with the book if I may ask which book?
If you claim that africans are the children of light what about other continents, racials, color and other ethnicity?
How do you help those who don't have that ability of communicating with their higherself achieve this through meditation?
And lastly since you don't have the capacity to teach people how do you help those that are not spiritual to seek the answers they themselves need?

Truth and mysteries of God is what you see everyday. Things you can't explain are mysteries of God. Sleeping and waking up while others slept and didnt wake up is a mystery. You need to be grateful to your creator for that
I told you that the Christian bible is a plagiarisation of some ancient sacred texts written by some Hebrew Scribes in Africa. Some still have the original content. Many Africans know the truth of what happen. Many things in the bible didn't add up that doesnt mean that we should thrash it. We read and learn from it. If you are woke and conscious, as you read you recieve direction from your spirit. It depends on how spiritual you are. Inline with book is inline with the scripture.
3 people exist in this world. Those of light, those of darkness and those who were made by those of light when they fell into ignorance which made their God angry and punished them. Some were cloned. No soul. This may hurt many but I don't care. It's the truth. I don't want discuss anything about race and ethnicity
Google can teach what meditation is all about and how to do it. Your higher self is your spirit sealed with you when you were created. It is your personal angel, your guide and director. When you find your self helpless and suddenly recieve help you can't explain, it is him. He protescts you and speak for you in the presence of God. He takes your prayers to him. Before any religion came, we talk to our maker thru our spirit. Many things Christians see as the work of Jesus is actually the work of their personal angel. Jesus is just some ppl added to replace the Hebrew name of the Messiah cos they don't want ppl to know his thru name so they won't dictate where he is actually from

To communicate with him
You sit comfortably. Free your mind from worries. Purify yourself from any wrong done and make peace. Focus and ask him what you want. Don't ask amiss. Just be direct. Not too much question as you do here. Latest one. You continue asking. You might sleep and get your answers via dreams or vision. You might go into trance. It is process as you do it rightly, you progress. Many Christians do this but they see it as communing with God. But the truth is it is their angel who recieve that and take it to God. An example in the bible is when Daniel asked for sth from God but his Angel came and gave him the answers he seek. To know if God exists, you ask tell him that
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀DẸ̀ ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO!

So people from different nationalities have come together to study the Bible, used what they found in it to resolved all their racial disparities, diverted all their resources into production of food and information materials, stop the production, buying, selling and usage of weapons in their gathering and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

And to crown it all something happened in our own time and they began bearing a totally different group name from all other groups! Isaiah 65:15

Cut that crap. You and your organisation are backward and are spiritually dead. Know that and know peace. Go and rest. Your fellow Christians should be arguing with you. Not me
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by VenumX: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀DẸ̀ ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO!

You better deactivate this your account and continue with your other female moniker you use to like your comments.

That people find you irritating here has nothing to do with being persecuted as Christ disciples. You are not even a Christian to begin with.

One minute, you reason like a robot contaminated with a virus...the other minute, you reason like an alcoholic with no retentive memory.

Go back to Islam and continue your head slamming.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
bobestman:

Cut that crap. You and your organisation are backward and are spiritually dead. Know that and know peace. Go and rest. Your fellow Christians should be arguing with you. Not me
So continue waiting in silence while we argue with those who are willing to defend their gods! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So continue waiting in silence while we argue with those who are willing to defend their gods! cheesy
Commom pass
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
bobestman:

Commom pass
Isaiah 54:17 smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
VenumX:

You better deactivate this your account and continue with your other female moniker you use to like your comments.

That people find you irritating here has nothing to do with being persecuted as Christ disciples. You are not even a Christian to begin with.

One minute, you reason like a robot contaminated with a virus...the other minute, you reason like an alcoholic with no retentive memory.

Go back to Islam and continue your head slamming.
Lol. The guy is funny
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by kimco(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Funny how it was in those days people were still going to their farms at 80 and 90 years, surrounded by loved ones, with belly's full, all housed even though medicine was still natural, technology was basic.

Today, family members are enemies, even murdering and sexually abusing the little ones kept in their care, people are homeless, hungry, jobless, insecure and with all the medical thingy many even die before 50 the rest struggling to make 70 years.

Without a doubt, the past was better hence it is not for nought when we say "o the good ol days"!

How ignorant....who was going to the farm at 80 and 90? If you dont kow that this day, the day you find yourself is the best time to be alive. It records the highest life expectancy in history yet. Things got so good or population grew rapidly. In the days, your village could be raided any time. To make sure that didnt happen you had to go on raids yourself which meant young men dying left and right. Agricultural practices couldnt account for the growing population so if the raiders dont kill you or enslave you, the hunger will. Also diseases were all over the place. Or wait, you think they were being cured by herbs all the time? What a joke. If you don't know, please go and educate yourself.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by kimco(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
budaatum:

First, I am not people! I am buda.

Now, are you suggesting that the humans I have seen with my very own eyes do not exist and is not evidence for me?

You do know that I am not providing evidence for you, and just stating what I seen with my very own eyes?

That is not evidence Buda. That is a claim. You are claiming. Prove it to us or the world. You are not gullible I know...that is why Im surprised at this post of yours. Let's try this again. What is the evidence?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 6:28am On Sep 28, 2022
kimco:
How ignorant....who was going to the farm at 80 and 90?

How can you know anything when you are a child born in this world where you are taught nothing useful. And then your parents do not take you travelling. And should you travel, you do not look outside at all. How would you not be full of emptiness?

Take a trip to Delta, Akwa-ibom, Niger states and see your great grandma (I am certain your grandma may be 50 years so great grandma is it) still pushing her bicycle as she goes to her farm even today. (If you even travel by road, that is)

kimco:

If you dont kow that this day, the day you find yourself is the best time to be alive..

Crime section just shouted "small pikin no talk, comot for here"!

I know you are trying to cope and think the best out of this useless, jobless, goodless world else, you would off yourself! So carry the world the way you want to see it without having to ridicule yourself.

Please, this issue has expired.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2022
Let us start again from the beginning.

budaatum:

Evidence shows that some are created in God's image to rule and subdue and dominate and be blessed, while some are created naked from mud to slave in the Garden of Eden and not eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil for fear that they will die.

kimco:
Evidence? What evidence?

budaatum:

kimco:
That is not evidence Buda.

Kimco, I did say, I am not providing evidence for you, and just stating what I seen with my very own eyes,

- that some own the resources and some work it for them.

- that castles are for the wealthy while the gate is for the poor.

- that some have 5 square meals while many barely get one.

- that the strong oppress the weak and those with knowledge rule with nought.

- that some are slaves in chains while some do have the keys.

Your own eye no open see the shuffering an shmiling.you are asking buda to open your eye and show the evidence to you so you may see?

Then call it a claim then till you evidence it for yourself. Or not. With your own eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funky Pastor With Fake Miracles, Chris Oyakhilome Solemnises Mercy Johnson’s Dub / Christian Whatsapp Group / A Must Read For All The Regular Posters In The Religion Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.