Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense (3462 Views)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Beretta03: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your problem is exactly why God is coming to destroy rebellious humans.
Despite the fact that God gave you life and you're enjoying it yet you're sad simply because you failed to live by His standards.
Now you're a lesbian and sadist, i just hope you don't turn out to start hurting your neighbour for happily married to a man! smiley

mugu....your god according to your book never gave any standard, he created both good and evil
So if you live both good and evil life it is your gods will to live a life he has predestined you to live.
I am a lesbian and I was created that way by so doing I am living a life he has predestined me to live.

The other of your last statement is your fvcking opinion

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Beretta03:

it takes evil to drive out evil!! smiley
Sometimes violence is always the solution since the other party decides to be stupid
How will you feel if someone walks up to rape you claiming you're stupid for being a lesbian?

If you're talking about violence then you don't know what you're saying because females can't stand males if we should go for violence.

It's either we agree or disagree violence is evil! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Beretta03:

mugu....your god according to your book never gave any standard, he created both good and evil
So if you live both good and evil life it is your gods will to live a life he has predestined you to live.
I am a lesbian and I was created that way by so doing I am living a life he has predestined me to live.

The other of your last statement is your fvcking opinion

Here we are, if you're a lesbian and nobody is forcing you not to be then why jumping about thinking of violence? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Beretta03: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How will you feel if someone walks up to rape you claiming you're stupid for being a lesbian?

If you're talking about violence then you don't know what you're saying because females can't stand males if we should go for violence.

It's either we agree or disagree violence is evil! smiley
that is if the person is capable enough to rape me and I will show him how stupid he is by amputating and multilating his whole body.

No gender has monopoly over violence they are many ways to kill a rat
Violence is not only going on a physical combat with man
Violence can be enacted in different ways.

Violence is not evil...infact jesus destroyed all the goods that the Jews were selling in his temple because they used his place of worship for business grin
Even your god exacted violence on sodom and gomorrah
God even ordered the isrealites to attack and destroy the people of the amalakites.

Violence is essential when the other party is stupid.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Beretta03: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Here we are, if you're a lesbian and nobody is forcing you not to be then why jumping about thinking of violence? smiley
nobody is forcing me not to be a lesbian...bit paraventure a simpleton comes with his Stupidity, I will rain fire and brimstone on him. smiley
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
knowingChrist:
Yeah, to you they remained alive but to God they died. You're carnal and God is spiritual so different dimension of vision.

They actually died bc they died in unrighteousnes and this is why Adam wanted to steal eternal and still steals today. I'll rather follow God's definition of death bc what's the reason to be living when a person can't do what's right?

If we were talking 2 + 2, you'd very likely use the same wuruwuru above to claim it's equal to 10, but I assure you that I would not accept that if you were buying something from me worth 10 Naira.

The people you claim died, went on to have children, we read, and they populated the earth. So let me say this:

O Lord God, please. You know I am going to eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil if you place me in the Garden of Eden, though be assured that that is after I challenge you for demoting me from God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them to “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground” and “given me every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food" . Still, when I eat and die according to you, please reduce the 800 years I live after that to just another 100 years. Thank you Lord God in advance. And Amen.

I don't want to be too greedy and live as long as Adam and Eve, you see, because that will be a very very long time and I just might get too bored.

You are not following any "God's definition of death". You are not even following the definition of death as written in the Bible. What you are following is the definition of death that someone has told you to believe, and Jesus would very likely say "Woe" to those who gave you that definition, because they are hiding something from you. He would also likely ask why you refuse to become as a child and abandon the childish things you have been taught, because you ought to know that those who refuse to eat the fruits of the trees of knowledge of good and evil will lack knowledge and will die earlier than those who have knowledge.

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Beretta03:
that is if the person is capable enough to rape me and I will show him how stupid he is by amputating and multilating his whole body.
No gender has monopoly over violence they are many ways to kill a rat
Violence is not only going on a physical combat with man
Violence can be enacted in different ways.
Violence is not evil...infact jesus destroyed all the goods that the Jews were selling in his temple because they used his place of worship for business grin
Even your god exacted violence on sodom and gomorrah
God even ordered the isrealites to attack and destroy the people of the amalakites.
Violence is essential when the other party is stupid.
That's what we are saying, now between you and the other person who also feels you're stupid for being a lesbian, who should play the God part in judging the other? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Beretta03:

nobody is forcing me not to be a lesbian...bit paraventure a simpleton comes with his Stupidity, I will rain fire and brimstone on him. smiley
So in this case you've been the one complaining when your sister chose to get a man (not woman) to mate with! smiley

Beretta03:
I wonder how women will leave nice hour glass succulent women with endowed breast hips and and sexy thighs to a rock of ages gorilla with bony structures that looks like a stone aged rock. cheesy
I am of the pussy, by the pussy and for the pussy.
How can I leave the beauty of a woman to go after a SHAPELESS bony man...shey I dey ment? cheesy
I will go to the hilltop and scream that I fvck and lick pussies but to go and scream I fvck penis...them go first behead every stupid Homophobic zombies and use their heads and play football for street
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Beretta03: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
knowingChrist:
Well, if you wanted to see the truth, you'll look into the bible and see that the Christianity described in the bible is not what you see outside.

But it's ok anyways. I said the present worldly Christianity is false, and if you don't think so then it's fine. We'll all see the truth someday.

I understand that there are doctrine that seemed like that of Christ bc the message of salvation has been even before the world began, So it's reasonable for anyone thief to want to claim to be the savior so this is why you'll have every pagan God claim to be Jesus.

I hope you know that all those pagan gods were human who had studied about the concept of salvation and claimed to be the one. Everyone wants to be the savior but not every has the power to save. Even your politicians always want to be the savior. In fact there are many people roaming around the world claiming to be Jesus. This should tell you something. People always imitate the truth, no one ever imitates the fake or lie. Have you seen anyone imitate Buddha or other false saviors?

according to muller if you know only one religion then you know none
Christianity is a pagan concept it was invented by the vatican's in rome which is italy.
Have you asked yourself why the Jews don't subscribe to christianity?
Your holy book is confusion itself by the vatican to attach the Jewish traditions to it to make their second edition of christ coming sync with the same jewish pagan god. grin
They know if they don't include the Jewish pagan torah to it christianity won't have much membership!!

Of course the present worldly christianity was false that is why they have brainwashed the masses including you into believing in their false doctrine.

Jesus christ was a prophet just like moses and abraham and the diviners you have in your village.
He was not a god incarnate as must stupid Christians presume him to be he was aan of morals and ethics with didactic teachings.
Go and read about the story of mithra, hermes, invictus, zeus, Asclepius and Serapis all derived from old mediterranean deities that were long in existence before the birth of christianity.
So it is christianity that copied other pagan gods
If you think that jesus is god then you are worshipping human. Because jesus never said he was a god grin

It seems your brain is warped...jesus was a concept copied from pagan cultures so christianity is a false religion.
Buddhism is more of a philosophy and all about enlightenment
It is obvious that you are ignorant go and read about buddhism maybe it will help correct your distorted ideology.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Beretta03: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So in this case you've been the one complaining when your sister chose to get a man (not woman) to mate with! smiley

I am not complaining I am airing out my concerns because I find it rather disgusting.
Afterall this questions should be directed to the Homophobic zombies once again.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Beretta03: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's what we are saying, now between you and the other person who also feels you're stupid for being a lesbian, who should play the God part in judging the other? smiley
I ain't judging anybody I am talking based on the tenets of my sexual orientation.
I find heterosexuality weird and awkward.

What is stupid here is Homophobic zombies!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by knowingChrist(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
From your narration, assumption, and choices of words, it's easy to deduce that you're not widely read but I do not blame you still, I can only hope that you come to light someday.

It's a awkward that you assumed again that I haven't studied other religions. When you assume like this, you'll turn the facts against yourself. Anyways I have studied many other religions, some you might not even know, but I found not truth in them. I studied the scriptures and found the life.

I do not think you know much about Buddha other than what the mischeiveous lying Buddhist of the 19th century want you to believe. Go study history properly and you see that Buddha was believed to be like Jesus. In fact he was believed to have some supernatural power as opposed to this 19th century nonsense about enlightenment being propelled by westernized Buddhism.

Also, I'm aware of the Vatican falsification which is attesting to what you rubbished me for earlier when I mentioned a false Christianity. However, the truth lies just ahead of the Lie. Seek him and you'll see.

I'll advice you to study pls and I pray you receive the light of Christ. It was nice engaging you btw. Thank you and goodbye.

Beretta03:
according to muller if you know only one religion then you know none
Christianity is a pagan concept it was invented by the vatican's in rome which is italy.
Have you asked yourself why the Jews don't subscribe to christianity?
Your holy book is confusion itself by the vatican to attach the Jewish traditions to it to make their second edition of christ coming sync with the same jewish pagan god. grin
They know if they don't include the Jewish pagan torah to it christianity won't have much membership!!

Of course the present worldly christianity was false that is why they have brainwashed the masses including you into believing in their false doctrine.

Jesus christ was a prophet just like moses and abraham and the diviners you have in your village.
He was not a god incarnate as must stupid Christians presume him to be he was aan of morals and ethics with didactic teachings.
Go and read about the story of mithra, hermes, invictus, zeus, Asclepius and Serapis all derived from old mediterranean deities that were long in existence before the birth of christianity.
So it is christianity that copied other pagan gods
If you think that jesus is god then you are worshipping human. Because jesus never said he was a god grin

It seems your brain is warped...jesus was a concept copied from pagan cultures so christianity is a false religion.
Buddhism is more of a philosophy and all about enlightenment
It is obvious that you are ignorant go and read about buddhism maybe it will help correct your distorted ideology.

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
knowingChrist:

Go study history properly and you see that Buddha was believed to be like Jesus.

With one important difference, I dare add.

Buddha did not come to save you or promise you some imaginary eternal life like many Christians believe Jesus did. He came to teach you to get off your ass and bear your own cross and save yourself as Christ also taught, though that is not what you are taught in Christianity.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/buddhism/beliefs/fournobletruths_1.shtml

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by knowingChrist(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
With due respect sir, you really need to be saved and I wish you'll let me show you the path of Christ, I do not say this to demean you, I say this with utmost respect and love wishing that you'd accept to let me lead you to the light.

Your concept of death is different from what God called death bc man's way is different from God's. God's idea of death is for someone to gets trapped in unrighteousnes but yours is something I do not know. Bible says we were dead in sin (Ephesians 2:1, Colosians 2:13), and went ahead to advice us who are saved to live like those alive from dead bc we've been resurrected (Romans 6:13).

If you still reject the truth then I do not judge you. I hope you're brave enough to accept the truth someday.

budaatum:

If we were talking 2 + 2, you'd very likely use the same wuruwuru above to claim it's equal to 10, but I assure you that I would not accept that if you were buying something from me worth 10 Naira.

The people you claim died, went on to have children, we read, and they populated the earth. So let me say this:

O Lord God, please. You know I am going to eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil if you place me in the Garden of Eden, though be assured that that is after I challenge you for demoting me from God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them to “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground” and “given me every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food" . Still, when I eat and die according to you, please reduce the 800 years I live after that to just another 100 years. Thank you Lord God in advance. And Amen.

I don't want to be too greedy and live as long as Adam and Eve, you see, because that will be a very very long time and I just might get too bored.

You are not following any "God's definition of death". You are not even following the definition of death as written in the Bible. What you are following is the definition of death that someone has told you to believe, and Jesus would very likely say "Woe" to those who gave you that definition, because they are hiding something from you. He would also likely ask why you refuse to become as a child and abandon the childish things you have been taught, because you ought to know that those who refuse to eat the fruits of the trees of knowledge of good and evil will lack knowledge and will die earlier than those who have knowledge.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by knowingChrist(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Like I said, I can deduce that you're not widely read. Buddha is believed to have achieved nirvana and he said if we become enlightened, we'll achieve nirvana too. Isn't that the same concept that Jesus taught that we'll achieve eternal life and be as the angel of God if we become saved?

Pls kindly read wide with an open mind and a humble heart to learn. Learn to choose your words widely so as not to be controlled by emotions. I pray you find the light but seriously bye forever now

budaatum:

With one important difference, I dare add.

Buddha did not come to save you or promise you some imaginary eternal life like many Christians believe Jesus did. He came to teach you to get off your ass and bear your own cross and save yourself as Christ also taught, though that is not what you are taught in Christianity.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/buddhism/beliefs/fournobletruths_1.shtml
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Beretta03:

I am not complaining I am airing out my concerns because I find it rather disgusting.
Afterall this questions should be directed to the Homophobic zombies once again.

Beretta03:

I ain't judging anybody I am talking based on the tenets of my sexual orientation.
I find heterosexuality weird and awkward.
What is stupid here is Homophobic zombies!!!

You only fabricate a label for your neighbour simply because they are not dancing to your tune! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Beretta03: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
knowingChrist:
From your narration, assumption, and choices of words, it's easy to deduce that you're not widely read but I do not blame you still, I can only hope that you come to light someday.

It's a awkward that you assumed again that I haven't studied other religions. When you assume like this, you'll turn the facts against yourself. Anyways I have studied many other religions, some you might not even know, but I found not truth in them. I studied the scriptures and found the life.

I do not think you know much about Buddha other than what the mischeiveous lying Buddhist of the 19th century want you to believe. Go study history properly and you see that Buddha was believed to be like Jesus. In fact he was believed to have some supernatural power as opposed to this 19th century nonsense about enlightenment being propelled by westernized Buddhism.

Also, I'm aware of the Vatican falsification which is attesting to what you rubbished me for earlier when I mentioned a false Christianity. However, the truth lies just ahead of the Lie. Seek him and you'll see.

I'll advice you to study pls and I pray you receive the light of Christ. It was nice engaging you btw. Thank you and goodbye.

your assemblage and parade of Gross ignorance bordering on Illiteracy and clearly laughable contradiction is something to burst into uncontrollable laughter grin

So you claim that the judeo-christian gods are more real because you saw the light and others are fake because you saw darkness forgetting that god created both light and darkness?....I laugh at your foolery grin cheesy

I have said before what makes Christianity stand out as a contrived and silly religion is the fact that at least 90percent of Christians don't have a clue about the origin and history of their religion.

You are typically a slave straight out of the dungeon, who hails and extols the imaginary virtues of his captors.

This "my god is better than other god" is itself the surest proof that your god is just an imaginary product manufactured in the shallow confines of the limbic system of your brain.

That you weren't spiritually grounded to see the light in buddhism shouldnt give you any right to say it is false because a buddha can also cla your religion is false because he has seen the light in buddhism and not in christianity.

Buddhism is more of enlightenment and philosophy.
The buddhist live according to the teachings of buddha. They are into nature forces and meditate regularly to connect with these forces.
Buddha realized that only a man can save himself by gaining enlightenment wisdom and knowledge.
The buddha also performed miracle as likened to jesus but he was never worshipped as a God or only son of God.

Go and make a research about your false religion and see where christianity was derived from.

Christianity=pagan gods of the vatican's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
knowingChrist:
With due respect sir, you really need to be saved and I wish you'll let me show you the path of Christ, I do not say this to demean you, I say this with utmost respect and love wishing that you'd accept to let me lead you to the light.

First, your judgement is irrelevant to me. You can not even affect my body so why should I be concerned that you might have any impact on my soul?

Second. You do not want to save me or lead or show me to any light. What you want is to lead me to join you in slavery and darkness in the Garden of Eden, to which I say, no thank you. For such stupidity and ignorance to allow myself to be led into slavery is way beneath my level of intelligence.

You see, you are a descendant of Adam, who was created from mud and enslaved in a Garden to tend it naked and not eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil for fear that you will surely die. While I am created in God's image to be fruitful and multiply and subdue and dominate the earth and the sea precisely because every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it, which includes the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, has been given unto me for food. So why, pray tell, would I want to abandon the Image of God power invested in me to be fruitful and multiply and subdue and dominate, only to become a naked slave made from mud in some tiny poxy garden and delude myself that I am saved?

It's the difference between you and I you see, or don't as the case actually is. It's like when "The LORD told Moses, “You, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu, and the 70 elders of Israel must come up the mountain and worship me from a distance. Then only Moses will come close to the LORD. The other men must not come close, and the rest of the people must not even come up the mountain.” You would have obeyed Moses and not come close to the Lord because Moses said, "The Lord said". While I would have said to Moses, "Fuk off! Is it not the same Lord that created me too? Did the Lord create you with two heads or something? I'm coming close to the LORD with you, and if the Lord don't like it let the Lord do it's worst!"

No way am I staying at the bottom of the mountain so Moses can lead me wandering for 40 years in some wilderness when I can come close to the Lord and hopefully reduce the wandering to like 4 years or even 4 days if I learn quickly to lead myself.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
knowingChrist:
Like I said, I can deduce that you're not widely read. Buddha is believed to have achieved nirvana and he said if we become enlightened, we'll achieve nirvana too. Isn't that the same concept that Jesus taught that we'll achieve eternal life and be as the angel of God if we become saved?

Pls kindly read wide with an open mind and a humble heart to learn. Learn to choose your words widely so as not to be controlled by emotions. I pray you find the light but seriously bye forever now

First, I am not going to be humble to you because that means I should sit at your feet like some ignorant slave. Hopefully, that does not mean I get to disrespect you.

Nirvana, for your information, is not some heaven you live in in some imaginary after life, but the peace of mind and existence you experience here on earth precisely because you are enlightened, which can only be attained by eating the fruits of trees of knowledge of good and evil. After all, you would not claim a person who does not eat fruits of knowledge could possibly be enlightened, or would you?.

It's like living in God's tent. Those who do these enlightened things will not be shaken here on earth.

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:
...How do you know that you are disobeying your parents when you don't know what is good and bad?....you are a zombie!!!

Dundeella, when our mother told us not to touch the meat in the pot when we were kids, we did not know any other good or bad of it other than mummy must be obeyed. Gorilla.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Beretta03: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You only fabricate a label for your neighbour simply because they are not dancing to your tune! smiley
I ain't fabricating a label that is what they actually are!!
I ain't imposing it on them but I for eternity find heterosexuality boring, weird and awkward!! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by bobestman(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O Lord, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

20 Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.

22 Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish reproacheth thee all the day.

Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.

23 Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.

24 Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.

2 Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.

27 Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.

28 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.

Funny you
So if you meet a blind man and told him about your God and he bluntly refused and even insulted him. So the next thing to do is to be quoting Incantations for your God to strike him cos of his unbelief? Are you any different from traditionalists? If you tell them what you believed and they refused, move.

The poster has a good question cos it's sth beyond his understanding. Even many of you Christians don't understand it. Your Bible is not a Christian book. The book is a coded book written by ppl who are not Christian. Your Bible call this ppl ancient ppl (Isaiah 44:7) and you all were told to listen to them. The book is sealed and is still sealed today (Daniel 4:12) untill the time of light.... and all shall hear the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Dundeella, when our mother told us not to touch the meat in the pot when we were kids, we did not know any other good or bad of it other than mummy must be obeyed. Gorilla.

naked mole rat, when your mother told you not to touch the meat in the pot you coded it when you were kids, if you didn't know any good or bad of it other than mummys word then you shouldn't have known what obedience is because if you know obedience that means you know what is good and bad. disfigured zombie.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Beretta03:

I ain't fabricating a label that is what they actually are!!
I ain't imposing it on them but I for eternity find heterosexuality boring, weird and awkward!! smiley
So are you willing to live and let live since each person has a choice? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:
naked mole rat, when your mother told you not to touch the meat in the pot you coded it when you were kids, ...

For you to use the word "coded" just tells us how long (years) it took to crack that code. meanwhile, some of us never disobeyed while of course, some of us did and we got the death.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
bobestman:

Funny you
So if you meet a blind man and told him about your God and he bluntly refused and even insulted him.

First, I avoid doing this because God is only for those who are earnestly and purely (bonafidely) searching for Him and not for everyone.

Which is why the Bible is written to and for the churches..

bobestman:

So the next thing to do is to be quoting Incantations for your God to strike him cos of his unbelief? Are you any different from traditionalists? If you tell them what you believed and they refused, move.

A dog barks when his master is attacked. I would be a coward if I saw that God's truth is attacked and yet would remain silent. John Calvin.

The proper person to deal with an offence is always the person offended so this is me, like David, crying out to The Lord.

bobestman:

The poster has a good question cos it's sth beyond his understanding. Even many of you Christians don't understand it. Your Bible is not a Christian book. The book is a coded book written by ppl who are not Christian. Your Bible call this ppl ancient ppl (Isaiah 44:7) and you all were told to listen to them. The book is sealed and is still sealed today (Daniel 4:12) untill the time of light.... and all shall hear the truth.

We all know a bona fide enquiry.

But a blasphemy wrapped under an enquiry, is never an acceptable inquisition.

And as you see, the op has proven that his enquiry was just for the purpose of defaming (blaspheming) God and abusing us who are following Him.

It was not for the purpose discovering whether there might be any good reason or reasons which reasonably justify God's act, which I have supplied, but as you see he refuses to accept, as he exercises his power to refuse
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

For you to use the word "coded" just tells us how long (years) it took to crack that code. meanwhile, some of us never disobeyed while of course, some of us did and we got the death.
that means you are trying to debunk the story of adam and eve by saying some of you never disobeyed and some did because according to the bible both adam and eve ate the fruit of good and evil...so where did you get this vague ideology from?
According to the bible If adam and eve ate from the fruit of good and evil that means all man shall die. cheesy
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Beretta03:

Buddha realized that only a man can save himself by gaining enlightenment wisdom and knowledge.

Imagine. He wants me to not eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that it is clearly written is "good for gaining wisdom", so that he who has not ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil can enlighten and lead and save me, lol.

How anyone can not see that that is the definition of slavery completely eludes and amuses me at the same time. What saddens me though is how some so love slavery that they'd promote it to others including their very own children.

Just goes to show how easy it is to fool some. I guess, and is a pity.

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
bobestman:

untill the time of light.... and all shall hear the truth.
So what are you doing here if it's not yet time of the light? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Gromilla010:

According to the bible If adam and eve ate from the fruit of good and evil that means all man shall die. cheesy

And Adam died including every one after him, even though he lived what we would now call a very long time. 930yrs

But clearly, he was not supposed to die and no human was supposed to die, if only they had obeyed or at least, reported to God that that bastard was disturbing them, the same way we reported to our parents when any bad neighbour was telling us to do something out parents said that we should not do eg "d pawpaw is ripening, let us pluck it before someone else comes to pluck it" d neighbour said.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

But clearly, he was not supposed to die and no human was supposed to die,...

How ignorant and made up!

Jesus is written to have said, "those who read only one book shall remain ignorant", and that's clearly not a lie.

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
budaatum:

How ignorant and made up!

Jesus is written to have said, "those who read only one book shall remain ignorant", and that's clearly not a lie.

You lie and say it is not a lie. O Satantum, what a funny. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Any Igbo Muslims In The House? / Pastor Adeboye Will Not Make Heaven / Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God And His Righteousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.