Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense (3453 Views)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
you still haven't proven how it makes sense you are beating about the bush!!!

So how does this your statement make sense
Because according to the bible both adam and eve ate the fruit of good and evil....So what did you mean that some were created naked to not eat the fruit of good of evil for fear of death?
If some were created in gods image then who created the others?

So you now agree that the devil does not exist.
I really did agree with you on this aspect since eve was a 2day old baby who actually doesn't know what is good and evil decided to taste the content of that fruit to know the outcome.
Based on your assumption it could be possible that adam didn't have a taste of that fruit.
Or eve prevented him from eating of that fruit of good and evil so she could use her knowledge to subdue and Dominate adam.

You need to stop making stuff up because I don't see where I said God exists not to talk of a devil.

Read what I said again without the assumptions you've made about what I wrote and please come back to me because I personally love individuals like you who are prepared to question instead of believe crap.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
moro.on you base your morality on the bible.

Now Change of Post has started. grin

Gromilla010:

You used consolidating bible verses to seek solace in your Stupidity.

More slander grin

Gromilla010:

The bible looks like a joke to me that was inspired by human and invented by human to keep the masses docile and in check.

The bible is not Gods word but the word of human.

That means you can drop it just the way you have dropped the book "Animal Farm" if you even know the book at all. grin
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Your thread just called you a liar!
your quote just called you a zombie!!!
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
your quote just called you a zombie!!!

grin grin grin God will still not help you and your life is never going to be sweet as life gets worse and worse for you people everyday.. grin grin
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As prophecied the more they suffer the more blasphemies they shall speak until their calamities utterly destroy them.
I believe that you are the one seriously suffering in abject poverty
Have you eaten today?
I am quite sure you don't even have money to feed yourself three square meal a day.
Here you come foolishly quoting the bible invented by men

You useless, stupid, foolish, dirty, piece of rag.
I suggest you should focus more on how to liberate yourself from the curses and calamity you found yourself in and find out ways of solving your problems
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin God will still not help you and your life is never going to be sweet as life gets worse and worse for you people everyday.. grin grin
grin grin grin grin
You are first class buffoon!!!

You are just more like a slave praising your captors grin

You can never reach my statusco in this life
I have enough money that can feed you and your entire generation from everlasting abject poverty.

Continue quoting the bible invented by human and inspired by human.

Continue quoting your bible while living in trenches and eating sand
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now Change of Post has started. grin

More slander grin

That means you can drop it just the way you have dropped the book "Animal Farm" if you even know the book at all. grin
you are changing your Stupidity from one gear to another grin

You can only slander yourself!!! grin

At least the animal farms just tell you more of what those legalized madness religion is up to. grin
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
budaatum:

You need to stop making stuff up because I don't see where I said God exists not to talk of a devil.

Read what I said again without the assumptions you've made about what I wrote and please come back to me because I personally love individuals like you who are prepared to question instead of believe crap.
so let me get it, you are an atheist?

Answer that question let us start from there
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

None of your business! After all you do not need it.

quote author=Gromilla010 post=116881649]
If you believe that heaven and hell is real then you are an idiot.

There is nothing to believe. Life is either sweet (heavenly) or bitter (hell).

quote author=Gromilla010 post=116881649]
We are all godly because we know what is good and evil.

It goes without saying.

You should focusore on your life and problems and carry your cross because you are not safe.

grin I have had a very sweet life and living and I have all I want as God Promised.
So no problems here. grin

Butt I just pity you young generations as everyday, your tomorrows just keeps shrinking and shrinking worse and worse.

So it's your turn now.

you couldn't counter me because you are just so dumbo cheesy

You don't look like someone that has have a sweet life.
From your comment you have experienced bitterness all through your life and it seems they have served you a lot of it as breakfast steadily grin

This clearly validates my assertion that you are living in abject poverty.
And meanwhile you are not worth my wristwatch.

You have forgotten that this life is a journey and therefore you need to carry your cross to know we're your soul is heading to and Which karma awaits you in your next life.

Like the saying goes...it is the peculiar quality of a fool to pokenose while forgetting his own
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
so let me get it, you are an atheist?

Answer that question let us start from there

Yes I am. And I am telling you that the story you are asking about is one of the best and most influential and powerful stories ever written if understood.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
"but they must not think of setting standards for the next generation of humans rather all humans must rely on what God says regarding right and wrong.
That is what the tree in that garden symbolises.
Any attempt by man to set standards for other humans is tantamount to making the one setting such standard a God".
You have actually contradicted yourself based on your opinion above.
If one shouldn't set a standard for human then you have no right to preach your fictitious bible to those who aren't interested in your stupid religious beliefs which I find very awkward

If adam and eve chose to turn against their creator then the god of the bible is not all knowing, omniprescent, ominiscience, omnipotent and all-powerful.
Infact he shouldn't be called a "god"

All powerful? YES! But as for the highlighted He never claimed so in fact His words made it clear to us that He only knows what is happening among His friends as for what His enemies choose to do He is less concerned because they can never ever stop His plan! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All powerful? YES! But as for the highlighted He never claimed so in fact His words made it clear to us that He only knows what is happening among His friends as for what His enemies choose to do He is less concerned because they can never ever stop His plan! smiley
it seems you are actually blaspheming against the so called invented bible you seek to preach.

So GOD have enemies? grin

I am beginning to doubt if that god is actually a God at all based on your stupid analogy.

So how does he intend to judge humans if he is not all knowing and omniprescence.?

If he is lacking the qualities of what a God stands for then he shouldn't call himself a god according to your stupid analogy.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
budaatum:

Yes I am. And I am telling you that the story you are asking about is one of the best and most influential and powerful stories ever written if understood.
if you are an atheist then where did you think adam and eve came from?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
it seems you are actually blaspheming against the so called invented bible you seek to preach.
So GOD have enemies? grin
I am beginning to doubt if that god is actually a God at all based on your stupid analogy.
So how does he intend to judge humans if he is not all knowing and omniprescence.?
If he is lacking the qualities of what a God stands for then he shouldn't call himself a god according to your stupid analogy.

You've been thoroughly deceived by false religions for so long that you're not patient to discuss intelligently anymore.
First go and check the definition of the title "GOD" then come back and tell me if it has to do with all knowing! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You've been thoroughly deceived by false religions for so long that you're not patient to discuss intelligently anymore.
First go and check the definition of the title "GOD" then come back and tell me if it has to do with all knowing! smiley
FYI you are the one deluding yourself with your blatant Stupidity!!!

(in Christianity and other monotheistic religions)GOD is the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.

So tell me how the creator of the universe wouldn't be all knowing, omniprescence and ommiscience?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
if you are an atheist then where did you think adam and eve came from?

Think? Please! Adam and Eve came from the same place Harry Potter and Okonkwo and Ikemefuna came from, which is from the amazingly wonderful imaginative minds of those who wrote the stories about them.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:

FYI you are the one deluding yourself with your blatant Stupidity!!!

(in Christianity and other monotheistic religions)GOD is the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.

So tell me how the creator of the universe wouldn't be all knowing, omniprescence and ommiscience?

Now you're asking questions intelligently not imposing what false religions spread about the Creator!

how the creator of the universe wouldn't be all knowing, omniprescence and ommiscience?

The Creator said:

"Let us make man in our image, after our likeness" Genesis 1:26

God is an intelligent person so He created man to be intelligent (not all knowing) the only difference between man and God is that we have limited powers and knowledge regarding what God created so when any human plans evil against us we can only escape through chances but God knows all the elements as in components that form all things so He can stop whatever evil an intelligent creature plans to do to harm his fellow being.

Take for instance the case of Hananiah (Shadrach) Mishael (Meshak) and Azariah (Abednego) God never planned nor knew that Nebuchadnezzar will build a statue and demand that all the people should worship it.
Well it happened and the three Hebrews were brought forward for disobeying Nebuchadnezzar's order, the king ordered a big furnace be made and out of rage he told his attendants to make it hot seven times so that the three Hebrews may be totally destroyed in the fire.
So what will the Almighty do?
Well since He is the Creator who knows all the gases that makes up fire He turned it into an air conditioner for His friends but only the smoke of this fire killed Nebuchadnezzar's bouncers!

Again Daniel was betrayed so that the king's order caught up with him and he must be thrown into the lion's den.
What will the Almighty do?
He simply turned the lions into domestic pets just as they were when Adam named all the animals in Eden {Genesis 2:19} so the lions were playing with Daniel but when God's enemies were thrown in the same place the lions returned to their carnivores nature and they devoured God's enemies.

So we have lots and lots of instances that talks about God's indomitable power but regarding knowing all things? Well He knows everything pertaining to His own plans! smiley
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
budaatum:

Think? Please! Adam and Eve came from the same place Harry Potter and Okonkwo and Ikemefuna came from, which is from the amazingly wonderful imaginative minds of those who wrote the stories about them.
then who created them?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
then who created them?

The person[s] who wrote the story created the characters in the story.

Unfortunately they did not include their names so I like most don't know who they are.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
you couldn't counter me because you are just so dumbo cheesy

You don't look like someone that has have a sweet life.
From your comment you have experienced bitterness all through your life and it seems they have served you a lot of it as breakfast steadily grin

This clearly validates my assertion that you are living in abject poverty.
And meanwhile you are not worth my wristwatch.

You have forgotten that this life is a journey and therefore you need to carry your cross to know we're your soul is heading to and Which karma awaits you in your next life.

Like the saying goes...it is the peculiar quality of a fool to pokenose while forgetting his own

The highlights and insults clearly show I touched your raw spot! grin

Your miserable life has only just begun, by this time next year you would be using another moniker to come and be begging for "nothing is too small" things.
grin grin grin

That is why you came to vent your frustrations because things are not going well with you. D

It would only get worse for you devil like many of your kind here who made noise last year but have now almost extinguished because of suffering. grin

You are not the first devil coming here to lament. It is only your turn grin
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're asking questions intelligently not imposing what false religions spread about the Creator!

The Creator said:

"Let us make man in our image, after our likeness" Genesis 1:26

God is an intelligent person so He created man to be intelligent (not all knowing) the only difference between man and God is that we have limited powers and knowledge regarding what God created so when any human plans evil against us we can only escape through chances but God knows all the elements as in components that form all things so He can stop whatever evil an intelligent creature plans to do to harm his fellow being.

Take for instance the case of Hananiah (Shadrach) Mishael (Meshak) and Azariah (Abednego) God never planned nor knew that Nebuchadnezzar will build a statue and demand that all the people should worship it.
Well it happened and the three Hebrews were brought forward for disobeying Nebuchadnezzar's order, the king ordered a big furnace be made and out of rage he told his attendants to make it hot seven times so that the three Hebrews may be totally destroyed in the fire.
So what will the Almighty do?
Well since He is the Creator who knows all the gases that makes up fire He turned it into an air conditioner for His friends but only the smoke of this fire killed Nebuchadnezzar's bouncers!

Again Daniel was betrayed so that the king's order caught up with him and he must be thrown into the lion's den.
What will the Almighty do?
He simply turned the lions into domestic pets just as they were when Adam named all the animals in Eden {Genesis 2:19} so the lions were playing with Daniel but when God's enemies were thrown in the same place the lions returned to their carnivores nature and they devoured God's enemies.

So we have lots and lots of instances that talks about God's indomitable power but regarding knowing all things? Well He knows everything pertaining to His own plans! smiley

if you claim that religions who go contrary to your stupid idea is false then that simply means that all religion is false including the denomination you found yourself in.
And the irony of it all is that you have indirectly attested to the fact that you are preaching false religion coupled with your confusion and ignorance. grin

"God is an intelligent person so He created man to be intelligent (not all knowing) the only difference between man and God is that we have limited powers and knowledge regarding what God created so when any human plans evil against us we can only escape through chances but God knows all the elements as in components that form all things so He can stop whatever evil an intelligent creature plans to do to harm his fellow being".

You have contradicted yourself big-time see how you describe your god as if he is a mortal man from what you typed above grin
You are confusing yourself, If your god is not all knowing as you claim then he shouldn't know all the elements as in components that form all things as you typed since he created the universe?
If he is not omniprescence as you claim how can he stop whatever evil an intelligent creature plans to do to his fellow creature since he is not everywhere?
If he is ommiscience according to your false religion he should have created an utopian state

If he is not omniprescence or ommiscience how will he judge human according to what your false religion preach about?

It simply means the bible was invented by primitive humans...but our brains are more advanced to accept all those shit
You better stay woke all remain in the stone age
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
budaatum:

The person[s] who wrote the story created the characters in the story.

Unfortunately they did not include their names so I like most don't know who they are.
it is obvious you can't prove your atheist belief that there is no God. grin

Because humans didn't just fall from the sky?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
it is obvious you can't prove your atheist belief that there is no God. grin

Because humans didn't just fall from the sky?

I am not an atheist who ignorantly believes there is no God or there is a God.

I know Gods do not exist period, same way I know Okonkwo and Harry Potter do not exist. But if you want to argue that Okonkwo and Harry Potter and Gods exist or don't exist, be welcome to start another thread and hola.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:

If your god is not all knowing as you claim then he shouldn't know all the elements as in components that form all things as you typed since he created the universe?
How do you come up with such a logic?
An engineer knows all the components that makes up the car he himself created, not so?
Then how come you think the God who created all things can't know everything about what He Himself created? undecided
Gromilla010:

If he is not omniprescence as you claim how can he stop whatever evil an intelligent creature plans to do to his fellow creature since he is not everywhere?
His angels are monitoring His works so if you're walking with God it means you're part of His employees so His angels are watching over you. They're the ones serving as His eyes {Ezekiel 10:12} everywhere His workers go! 2Chronicles 16:9
Gromilla010:

If he is ommiscience according to your false religion he should have created an utopian state
Please what exactly are you trying to say here? I said according to His word God is not Omniscient so what are you saying now?
Gromilla010:

If he is not omniprescence or ommiscience how will he judge human according to what your false religion preach about?
His angels are moving throughout the earth, they're the ones recording the name of those doing God's will {Malachi 3:16} so if anyone is not found written in their records such a person is doomed! Revelations 20:15
Gromilla010:

It simply means the bible was invented by primitive humans...but our brains are more advanced to accept all those shit
You better stay woke all remain in the stone age
If you're here to preach atheism no wahala but take it easy nobody is quarrelling with you in fact i'm enjoying our discussion after all you're asking and receiving just as Christ Jesus said! Matthew 7:7

You're welcome in Jesus name! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The highlights and insults clearly show I touched your raw spot! grin

Your miserable life has only just begun, by this time next year you would be using another moniker to come and be begging for "nothing is too small" things.
grin grin grin

That is why you came to vent your frustrations because things are not going well with you. D

It would only get worse for you devil like many of your kind here who made noise last year but have now almost extinguished because of suffering. grin

You are not the first devil coming here to lament. It is only your turn grin
you can't touch my raw spot....infact you no reach grin
You are only bleating like a decapitated goat. grin

You are one hell of a clown, you are wailing and shedding blood because you know your stupid religion is false and it is purely for political basis to keep the masses in check and you are also one of their slaves stupidly defending their false religion.

You are a typical example of a prisoner straight out of the dungeon who hails and extols the imaginary virtues of his captors

Wow I have really dealt with you so badly to the extent you started confessing the story of your life. grin
Me and you know quite well that you are living in abject poverty
I am sure you are in one dilapidated building in the corner of a village Typing shit with your outdated second hand phone.
The way of life of pigs is more superior to yours.
The last thing I expect is someone who can pass out as maggot is to come online to disgrace his entire lineage. grin

I came to address the Stupidity in religion but your brain which has being used for ritual by your village simps cannot decipher grin
Fyi, like I said earlier you are not worth my toe infact I worth a million times than your wretched miserable soul grin

Religion has sacrificed your brain to the men of god in your churches that is why they are getting rich why you are getting more poorer grin

It is obvious you are Suffering from SEVERE autism.
After typing rubbish you crawl back to the soak away pit and eat human feaces as usual grin

You better focus on your life that is on its way to perdition and how to save it because you are not safe at all grin
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
budaatum:

I am not an atheist who ignorantly believes there is no God or there is a God.

I know Gods do not exist period, same way I know Okonkwo and Harry Potter do not exist. But if you want to argue that Okonkwo and Harry Potter and Gods exist or don't exist, be welcome to start another thread and hola.
then if you know Gods do not exist period so who created the universe and humans?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
then if you know Gods do not exist period so who created the universe and humans?

As far as I know, no "who" created the universe and humans. The universe itself is billions of years old and came into existence long before humans, and all evidence shows today's humans evolved from beings that existed before them.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
budaatum:

As far as I know, no "who" created the universe and humans. The universe itself is billions of years old and came into existence long before humans, and all evidence shows today's humans evolved from beings that existed before them.
you are still beating around the bush. cheesy

Who created the universe?

And if you claim that humans evolved from beings that came before them so who created the beings?
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are still beating around the bush. cheesy

Who created the universe?

And if you claim that humans evolved from beings that came before them so who created the beings?

I don't understand how you can ask me who created a thing I claim was not created, but let me say it again since you've shown you sometimes misunderstand what I wrote.

No one created either as far as I know. But if you have any evidence they were created by someone or something, do kindly present it here for all to see and consider.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by Gromilla010: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
budaatum:

I don't understand how you can ask me who created a thing I claim was not created, but let me say it again since you've shown you sometimes misunderstand what I wrote.

No one created either as far as I know. But if you have any evidence they were created by someone or something, do kindly present it here for all to see and consider.
it still boils down to the fact that you can't defend your atheist belief

Go and check the definition of "GOD"

You are speculating based on assumption without proof and facts

So your opinion holds no water.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:
it still boils down to the fact that you can't defend your atheist belief

I don't have an "atheist belief" so why should I defend beliefs I do not have?

Sorry, but if you can't open your eyes to read what I say in your attempt to divert from the topic you yourself raised in this thread I think I need to stop wasting my time with you. If you do open your eyes and read though, do please kindly hola at me. Just note that I am not concerned with what anyone believes, but with the understanding of what is written in the book you referenced.
Re: The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense by budaatum: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gromilla010:

Go and check the definition of "GOD"

As for this, "definition of GOD" by whom exactly should I check?

https://www.nairaland.com/4357359/what-god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghananian Pastor Exposed / The War Room / Can This Pastor Succeed Pastor Kumuyi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.