Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada (16711 Views)

Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives / It Is Impossible To Save $25 (₦10,000) Daily Abroad / Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Treadway: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
sammyonal:
What can u not agree, u should have countered what she wrote. This is the true example of what is happening in that country and am a living witness. I tell people don't ever discourage anybody in doing anything. U living a good life and enjoying it in the country u can't compare with thousands of people that don't have the opportunity. I will always say this I ve never regretted me leaving that country for good. And I will always advice people that want to travel out, abeg make Una come legally and see for urself, if u like it stay if u don't like go back home the choice is in Ur hand.
cos I have a mind of my own and agree to correct and balanced points/opinions, such as the one I quoted. You can agree to everything someone else tells you or advises you, no one will stop you.
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by 9jaWarrior: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2023
slydog:

DM
I don't really know how to dm in nairaland, I sent a mail though because it's the only thing close to dm I saw lol.
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by slydog(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
9jaWarrior:

I don't really know how to dm in nairaland, I sent a mail though because it's the only thing close to dm I saw lol.
And I replied the mail
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by 9jaWarrior: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
slydog:

And I replied the mail
I also replied but I didn't hear from you since then. Hope you're good sir
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by slydog(m): 2:57am On Jun 28, 2023
9jaWarrior:

I also replied but I didn't hear from you since then. Hope you're good sir
Replied now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa / FG To Merge Arik, Aero As National Carrier / Truck Falls On Car, Claims Three Lives In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.