Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada (16713 Views)

Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives / It Is Impossible To Save $25 (₦10,000) Daily Abroad / Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Good afternoon folks! The purpose of writing this trend is not to discourage Nigerians from traveling but to reveal some interesting facts that might shock Nigerians in regards to staying back in Nigeria. The Nigerian dream is not dead like most of us would think or argue. Opportunities abound here like in every society. Financial success is what most folks dream of both in Nigeria and western societies.

I am using Canada and America as a case study because that is where most Nigerians love to migrate to. It will surprise most folks reading this trend that 85% of Nigerian immigrants living in those countries are unable to save $30 daily. What is more surprising is that $30 in the US. when converted to the naira is between ₦ 12,900 (official bank rate) or ₦20,850 (Black market rate) then for Canada ₦9,540 (Bank rate) or ₦14,2200 (Black market rate)

I have noticed majority of Nairalanders are either job seekers or those with jobs earning between ₦50,000 to ₦200,000 monthly. To them the amount I quoted is very high and enough reason to Japa (the current trend) but for those who have hand work or into businesses, it will come as a shock to many of them.. A bolt driver, if we have any one here can help us confirm, is capable to making ₦15,000 daily after all expenses when you drive with your own car. Most 10 passenger yellow buses drivers make over ₦20,000 daily. The average daily profit for an average booming business in Nigeria currently is over ₦35,000 daily. Please note the word average. I know we can all agree that people who sell plumbing materials, cement, electrical gadgets, furniture, rods, chemist stores, truck drivers, woods, pipes, flour, bag of rice etc can easily make over ₦20,000 in profit daily.

I will say again that the purpose of this post is not to discourage anyone or look down on people living abroad, but to open our eyes to the fact that Nigeria is not bad as we might think. The problem is that most Nigerians don't believe in this country. No matter how much they make they always feel there is somewhere else better till they get there and find out the real truth.

Nigerians in diaspora can join the conversation and let us know if it is possible to make the amount stated ($30daily). Then Nigerians down here who are engaged in the kind of work I listed can also come and tell us their experience. God bless Nigeria and her citizens!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Ebubu: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
i don’t know about canada and their yeye economy though.

but someone in USA running on multiple jobs can save more than $30 a day (after taxes, meals and et cetera).

USA economy na your mate ? $30 daily after taxes and everything is small.

19 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ebubu:
i don’t know about canada and their yeye economy though.

but someone in USA running on multiple jobs can save more than $30 a day (after taxes, meals and et cetera).

USA economy na your mate ? $30 daily after taxes and everything is small.
Saving $30 is close to saving $1,000 every month. Majority of migrants in Canada and I think America too cos they have similar system make between $2,500 to $3,000 monthly after tax that's if you have a annual paying job of $40,000 (which over 50% don't). So can you break down for us how you save $900 monthly from $2,500 or even $3,000?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Ebubu: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:
Saving $30 is close to saving $1,000 every month. Majority of migrants in Canada and I think America too cos they have similar system make between $2,500 to $3,000 monthly after tax that's if you have a annual paying job of $40,000 (which over 50% don't). So can you break down for us how you save $900 monthly from $2,500 or even $3,000?
i SAID MULTIPLE JOBS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Joey4321: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:

Don't get married. As a single person. You can

7 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Pierocash(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
I think they pay up to $20 per hour in those countries,or am I missing something?

8hours job can bring in $160 per day. So saving $30 a day shouldn't be an issue

26 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Say whatever you wanna say we will still go. Quick one op you yourself do you save #500 daily here?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pierocash:
I think they pay up to $20 per hour in those countries,or am I missing something?

Some people wey dey there dey see pass that amount per day $30 small Op just wan gather traffic .

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Joey4321:

Don't get married. As a single person. You can
I am actually talking about a single person. Please if you have insight can you breakdown how it is possible to save $30 daily living in Canada? We can start with their pay scale after tax
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Ebubu: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
leody:

Some people wey dey there dey see pass that amount per day. I know of a guy here in Canada during that pandemic he saved 15000cad in 3 months. And na just students o so In short the op is talking bullshit.
they always like to discourage Nigerians from travelling abroad, but they won’t come back to Nigeria oo.

34 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ebubu:
i SAID MULTIPLE JOBS
Ok I see. So how much do you make doing multiple jobs monthly? Sorry for going back and forth, I want to learn more

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pierocash:

good I like the way you break it down. Now I believe there is a 25% tax rate on that $160 daily so after taking that out what is your daily expenses and how much do you get to save? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
leody:

Some people wey dey there dey see pass that amount per day. I know of a guy here in Canada during that pandemic he saved 15000cad in 3 months. And na just students o so In short the op is talking bullshit.
Please no insults. We are all here to learn. How many immigrants make up to 30,000cad annually after tax to be able to save 15,000cad in three months? (Lol). 30,000cad annually is around 40,000cad annual income before tax. Most people don't even make that

6 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by ednut1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
What is this obsession with trying to compare Nigeria and abroad or consoling yourself as you have no means to japa. So as an uber driver if you get into an accident is there any ambulance or adequate equipment ( oxygen, mri scanners to even treat you). You are driving on roads that are not even safe, with potholes and traffic ( reducing you life span and risking exhaustion). The amount quoted is not what the average driver earns in Nigeria too. You are also using official rate to convert in Canada if I want to send money home i will sell at bllack narket rate not cbn rate same for those in Europe and USA. So 30 dols in Canada is 15k while in the USA its 21k. In Canada i have access to loans like car loans and mortgage at less than 5% per annum. do you qualify for that in Nigeria. you are living in a conducive environment, with 24hours light, with lots of recreational activities, cheap food, no bandits and kidnappers you dey compare with Nigeria what a shame. the average person in my cycle is saving 2k to 3k monthly dollars, can take vacations and trips, enjoy good health care, children with access to quality education etc. something you cant do in Nigeria. All your politicians and elite all have their kids abroad with dual citizenship. you think they are fools Even first lady run go Dubai . In the Lagos the average man is earning 40k a month, how about show them how to make more money instead of comparing. Abeg make una rest.

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Pierocash(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:
good I like the way you break it down. Now I believe there is a 25% tax rate on that $160 daily so after taking that out what is your daily expenses and how much do you get to save? Thanks
even at that, $120 a day after tax is still reasonable. Saving even $50 a day from $120 is possible

10 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
ednut1:
What is this obsession with trying to compare Nigeria and abroad or consoling yourself as you have no means to japa. So as an uber driver if you get into an accident is there any ambulance or adequate equipment ( oxygen, mri scanners to even treat you). You are driving on roads that are not even safe, with potholes and traffic ( reducing you life span and risking exhaustion). The amount quoted is not what the average driver earns in Nigeria too. You are also using official rate to convert in Canada if I want to send money home i will sell at bllack narket rate not cbn rate same for those in Europe and USA. So 30 dols in Canada is 15k while in the USA its 21k. In Canada i have access to loans like car loans and mortgage at less than 5% per annum. do you qualify for that in Nigeria. you are living in a conducive environment, with 24hours light, with lots of recreational activities, cheap food, no bandits and kidnappers you dey compare with Nigeria what a shame. the average person in my cycle is saving 2k to 3k monthly dollars, can take vacations and trips, enjoy good health care, children with access to quality education etc. something you cant do in Nigeria. All your politicians and elite all have their kids abroad with dual citizenship. you think they are fools Even first lady run go Dubai . In the Lagos the average man is earning 40k a month, how about show them how to make more money instead of comparing. Abeg make una rest.
Sorry you didn't answer the question. You said the average person around you is saving 2k-3k monthly (lies). Please let's stay on the topic, I am not talking about infrastructural development or standard of living but money. Even at 15k daily that's nothing to tens of millions of people living back in Nigeria. Tipper drivers some local restuarant in Nigeria average 35k daily but think they are suffering

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by ednut1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:
Sorry you didn't answer the question. You said the average person around you is saving 2k-3k monthly (lies). Please let's stay on the topic, I am not talking about infrastructural development or standard of living but money. Even at 15k daily that's nothing to tens of millions of people living back in Nigeria. Tipper drivers some local restuarant in Nigeria average 35k daily but think they are suffering
i cannot have a conversation with some like you. Those who know me in real life from here know the truth. So mr man keep fooling yourself. i wont post my payslip for you to see as its childish, so bye and enjoy you Nigeria in peace. For those earning lesser they are still happy than they were in Nigeria. Money is not everything in life ,

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pierocash:
even at that, $120 a day after tax is still reasonable. Saving even $50 a day from $120 is possible
Not possible. Let me break it down for you. If I work as a driver in Nigeria from morning till night I should be able to make 21k daily for 8hrs. Take out fuel money of 4k daily that brings the amount down to 17k. Then I am expected to eat outside thrice in a day. Let's use 700naira per meal (which you know is very low) that's another 2k off. Then I drink two bottles of beer and end my day with 14k. Then in America let's work with your $120 daily after tax. Average meal is $10 so that's 30usd off. Unlike Nigeria where 2days hustle can pay my monthly rent in Canada you pay like $1,200 for a room that's like $40 daily. That's remaining $50. If we follow your calculation of $160 daily before tax that means such person is expected to bring in 48,000CAD before tax. That's like making 63,000CAD annually before tax. 90% of Nigerians in Canada don't make that money. Might even be 95%

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
ednut1:
i cannot have a conversation with some like you. Those who know me in real life from here know the truth. So mr man keep fooling yourself. i wont post my payslip for you to see as its childish, so bye and enjoy you Nigeria in peace. For those earning lesser they are still happy than they were in Nigeria. Money is not everything in life ,
Oga Ednut, don't mind the ignoramus. Person wey never step foot comot for 9ja sef dey yarn rubbish......
I believe he will run a background check on your NL profile. I expect him to swallow his pride and seek for knowledge from those who know.....

9 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
ednut1:
I don't know you. You might even make more than 100,000CAD annually but what is the % of Nigerians making 50,000CAD annually in Canada? You are deviating from the topic and turning it into a personal thing. Nigerians make six figures in Canada but the percentage is very few and you are one of the very few people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
2022Frustrated:
Oga Ednut, don't mind the ignoramus. Person wey never step foot comot for 9ja sef dey yarn rubbish......
I believe he will run a background check on your NL profile. I expect him to swallow his pride and seek for knowledge from those who know.....
please don't insult me. I beg of you. Just prove to me that is it possible to save 30CAD in Canada and I will applaud you. Bring in facts and figures and not insult

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Treadway: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
OP, please as much as I'm all for balanced reporting with regard to this japa matter, your assumption is way way off the mark. Saving habits differ from person to person, financial management skills differ from person to person, pay scale also differ from person to person. Therefore, the title of your thread and that claim is outrightly preposterous. Cheers

16 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by emmaodet: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bro, I don’t have problem with those traveling because at the end of the day, we all are migrants but what I don’t like is the currency conversion and comparison.

One thing I noticed about Nigerians abroad is that once they get there, they put down all egos are hustle crazily something they hardly do here.
You see people putting in 15-18 hours into working / doing double shit jobs or combining it with schooling. These are things they will hardly do here at home.
They push themselves to the LIMIT. I mean it is damn Crazy.
The person here going to school in the morning by 8 and coming back 2/4pm and then start chasing women around or watching ball or wasting the rest time in church all of a sudden will go to US or Canada and in the next 6 months won’t even have time for a woman not to talk of relationship.
Pushing himself to the limit.
My uncle is in Dubai complaining that he drives between 16-18 hours per day. Damnnnnnnnn
18 hours per day on the road yet when he was driving for FC Ebede in nigeria, he will only drive for 6 hours and the rest time at home or sitting in his wife shop.
Another funny thing is the way they live like a miser.
A person claiming he can’t stay in a face me I slap you in nigeria all of a sudden doesn’t see anything bad in staying in a small studio in abroad or sharing an apartment or bunk sef.
All of a sudden, a woman can now hustle and co-finance and sharing bills abroad while she is also putting in crazy time in working.
A woman that won’t work here citing she is taking care of babies or not her duty to spend on the family suddenly is hustling despite having kids and sharing bills.
Any man who works 8 to 2/5pm in nigeria after that picks a bike and go hustle extra in nigeria till 10pm while his wife hustle crazily from 8 to 5pm too in nigeria and while doing all this are staying in a face you I slap you apartment will save heavily also here.

@ Treadway ….. this is my reply to my mention.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
emmaodet:
Bro, I don’t have problem with those traveling because at the end of the day, we all are migrants but what I don’t like is the currency conversion and comparison.

One thing I noticed about Nigerians abroad is that once they get there, they put down all egos are hustle crazily something they hardly do here.
You see people putting in 15-18 hours into working / doing double shit jobs or combining it with schooling. These are things they will hardly do here at home.
They push themselves to the LIMIT. I mean it is damn Crazy.
The person here going to school in the morning by 8 and coming back 2/4pm and then start chasing women around or watching ball or wasting the rest time in church all of a sudden will go to US or Canada and in the next 6 months won’t even have time for a woman not to talk of relationship.
Pushing himself to the limit.
My uncle is in Dubai complaining that he drives between 16-18 hours per day. Damnnnnnnnn
18 hours per day on the road yet when he was driving for FC Ebede in nigeria, he will only drive for 6 hours and the rest time at home or sitting in his wife shop.
Another funny thing is the way they live like a miser.
A person claiming he can’t stay in a face me I slap you in nigeria all of a sudden doesn’t see anything bad in staying in a small studio in abroad or sharing an apartment or bunk sef.
All of a sudden, a woman can now hustle and co-finance and sharing bills abroad while she is also putting in crazy time in working.
A woman that won’t work here citing she is taking care of babies or not her duty to spend on the family suddenly is hustling despite having kids and sharing bills.
Any man who works 8 to 2/5pm in nigeria after that picks a bike and go hustle extra in nigeria till 10pm while his wife hustle crazily from 8 to 5pm too in nigeria and while doing all this are staying in a face you I slap you apartment will save heavily also here.

@ Treadway ….. this is my reply to my mention.
You have made a lot of sense. This was supposed to be my conclusion on the topic. I am shocked reading what you just wrote down. I wanted to conclude by telling Nigerians to start putting more effort in what we do here like our diasporans do in Canada or Europe. Wow! You made a lot of sense that will last a lifetime for someone with a thinking cap. I am honored to have you here

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Treadway:
OP, please as much as I'm all for balanced reporting with regard to this japa matter, your assumption is way way off the mark. Saving habits differ from person to person, financial management skills differ from person to person, pay scale also differ from person to person. Therefore, the title of your thread and that claim is outrightly preposterous. Cheers
abroad savings is everything. They tell you every minute to save, save and save for your retirement. Same people who can't save at all when in Nigeria suddenly become savers when they travel to Canada or America. Without saving abroad you might even die from depression

6 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by ednut1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
2022Frustrated:
i just laugh at these people. Some people go abroad go find capital they will use for business in Nigeria, Some go seek knowledge they will come use in Nigeria- NDDC oga na from abroad, Tinubu, Saraki, Omo Agege, Adenuga and many others na from abroad they come back, Na 10k daily this one dey talk about hahahaha. Shallow troll. Many of the rich men and averagely rich guys wey dey 9ja most don send their wife and kids abroad lol. The op better or smart pass them

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Treadway: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
leody:

lol. I know someone that... I have a friend that...
my guy what haven't you saved 15000cad in 3 MTHS, why is it always your friends or someone you know. Lol. Omo!

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by emmaodet: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Also, the west and 3rd world countries terrain differs.
Most Nigerians are employees or job seekers in nature. So most of the time, they are always seeking for jobs which is a wrong move in third world countries compared to advance countries.
If you want to earn well here, you have to be self-employed or have your own business which most lack the skills else running to countries they will work and earn.
If you have your own bike and drive here or keke napep or car or bus and you put in 18 HOURS a day while you live like a miser, you will make bastard money per month.
A man that can’t drive car or keke napep or work in mortuary in nigeria all of a sudden doesn’t see anything wrong in old peoples home cleaning their bumbum. Can’t be a taxi driver over there, can be a barber etc.
You finish teaching around 3/4pm and can’t open your suya spot by 5pm to 10pm again but you can combine job in abroad.
You can’t pick up a bike by that time and hustle to 10pm. You can’t decide to be a mortuary attendant doing afternoon shif till 10pm in nigeria - Ohhhh, I am crazy right?
Aside salary of 30k per month, do you know how much mortuary attendant make per day? Washing and cleaning dead bodies? Collecting ambulance contract per dead body, the clothes to wear the corpse? Then the corpse owners still tip him for taking care of their corpse?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Ebubu: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
OP keep consoling yourself for living in Nigeria.

Don’t find means to japa to America or UK and work 3 jobs.

Note I said 3 jobs not 1 job.

I’ve always wondered why my friends who go to US you will see their last seen midnight.They don’t stay up to a minute online, just come online, all messages are delivered, they respond to urgent messages, log out. You better reach them on calls.

Nigga comes back late by 4am, by 8am goes to work, finishes by 2pm, goes to another work from 4-8pm. by 9pm resumes Night Uber work.

Omo in a month guyy man don convert em earnings to black market rate and send to Nigeria without going through CBN rate.

Those people in abroad hardly have time because plenty work dey to do, and you no send anybody papa even if na to be security guard at midnight because absolutely nobody knows you so nothing like “you go cast”.

omo who no wan jakpa make e remain. fact be say multiple workers in abroad are saving decent amount of money.

12 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
emmaodet:
Also, the west and 3rd world countries terrain differs.
Most Nigerians are employees or job seekers in nature. So most of the time, they are always seeking for jobs which is a wrong move in third world countries compared to advance countries.
If you want to earn well here, you have to be self-employed or have your own business which most lack the skills else running to countries they will work and earn.
If you have your own bike and drive here or keke napep or car or bus and you put in 18 HOURS a day while you live like a miser, you will make bastard money per month.
A man that can’t drive car or keke napep or work in mortuary in nigeria all of a sudden doesn’t see anything wrong in old peoples home cleaning their bumbum. Can’t be a taxi driver over there, can be a barber etc.
You finish teaching around 3/4pm and can’t open your suya spot by 5pm to 10pm again but you can combine job in abroad.
You can’t pick up a bike by that time and hustle to 10pm. You can’t decide to be a mortuary attendant doing afternoon shif till 10pm in nigeria - Ohhhh, I am crazy right?
Aside salary of 30k per month, do you know how much mortuary attendant make per day? Washing and cleaning dead bodies? Collecting ambulance contract per dead body, the clothes to wear the corpse? Then the corpse owners still tip him for taking care of their corpse?
You are so on point. Very correct

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Treadway: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:
You have made a lot of sense. This was supposed to be my conclusion on the topic. I am shocked reading what you just wrote down. I wanted to conclude by telling Nigerians to start putting more effort in what we do here like our diasporans do in Canada or Europe. Wow! You made a lot of sense that will last a lifetime for someone with a thinking cap. I am honored to have you here
yea I already mentioned this your submission a couple of times. Jobs not considered here, are suddenly acceptable. Selling duplexes to live in much tighter spaces. It's the euphoria, which is fine I guess. They are where they wanna be. But still, saving $30 a day is still very very doable for the typical Nigerian with their head screwed on properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
ednut1:
i just laugh at these people. Some people go abroad go find capital they will use for business in Nigeria, Some go seek knowledge they will come use in Nigeria- NDDC oga na from abroad, Tinubu, Saraki, Omo Agege, Adenuga and many others na from abroad they come back, Na 10k daily this one dey talk about hahahaha. Shallow troll. Many of the rich men and averagely rich guys wey dey 9ja most don send their wife and kids abroad lol. The op better or smart pass them
and where did they make the millions to go or send their people abroad? They are just trying to join the bandwagon. Isn't that what I was talking about when I said Nigerians don't believe in their country? Even if you become a billionaire in Nigeria you will still look down on your country and travel abroad thinking you are joining the winning league not knowing you are enriching them further. Then of course you have answered my question yet, I said it is impossible to save less than 10,000naira daily in Canada. I don't care if you earn 50,000CAD which 85% of Nigerians living there don't earn. Prove me wrong if you can. Thanks and happy day

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa / FG To Merge Arik, Aero As National Carrier / Truck Falls On Car, Claims Three Lives In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.