Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada (16712 Views)

Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives / It Is Impossible To Save $25 (₦10,000) Daily Abroad / Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 7:35am On Nov 29, 2022
ednut1:
stop engaging these clowns lol. I used to but i realized most of them tried to japa and failed hence the bitterness lol. Almost all my married friends in Canada are on their second home. We are skilled migrants who usually take up high paying jobs the average person in western world is comfortable already and has different mindset from us. They see no reason to hustle or even save most times
Stop lying and tell the world about how you are suffering in Canada. Everybody should stop engaging these clowns. I used to but I realized most of them failed woefully in Nigeria and are so bitter of their friends back in Nigeria who are now making it big time while they suffer in Canada. How else can you explain someone who hates his country so much if he hasn't failed in Canada and regret leaving Nigeria and he's so pained and started throwing tantrum to cover his regrets

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2022
slydog:

True, just gave him the one minute of validation he needs. My colleague who started working with me in August this year is currently building a house, not just buying, her hubby is into IT plus her pay where I work. Grateful to reach $120k household income in 5 months since arrival, we want to try to keep 3k aside for dp monthly and snatch up a ppty.
When I moved from Regina to Edmonton, stayed in an airbnb owned by a Nigerian couple who have been here for 7yrs, they said this was their 3rd ppy so far. Indeed Nigerians are making it here.
True, just gave you a minute of validation. Millions of Nigerians are building 200miillion naira duplexes, schools, hotels, filling stations, bakery, cement factory, shopping mall, mega supermarket, mega ceramic tiles business, tyre business, oil and gas with money made right here in Nigeria. The first 10million richest Nigerian live and work right here in Nigeria. No Nigerian in Canada will be on the first 20million self. Swallow your pride and concede

2 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by ednut1(m): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2022
naijaboy99:
Stop lying and tell the world about how you are suffering in Canada. Everybody should stop engaging these clowns. I used to but I realized most of them failed woefully in Nigeria and are so bitter of their friends back in Nigeria who are now making it big time while they suffer in Canada. How else can you explain someone who hates his country so much if he hasn't failed in Canada and regret leaving and now so pained to start throwing tantrum to cover his regrets
suffering in Canada Just came back from Nigeria 2 days ago lol. My second trip to Nigeria this year. How person wey dey suffer fit afford ticket My first job in Canada was same audit firm I worked for in Nigeria. Currently in an American bank earning over 6 figures. If you say i dey suffer I accept it

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by slydog(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2022
naijaboy99:
True, just gave you a minute of validation. Millions of Nigerians are building 200miillion naira duplexes, schools, hotels, filling stations, bakery, cement factory, shopping mall, mega supermarket, mega ceramic tiles business, tyre business, oil and gas with money made right here in Nigeria. The first 10million richest Nigerian live and work right here in Nigeria. No Nigerian in Canada will be on the first 20million self. Swallow your pride and concede
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=ednut1 post=118763717] suffering in Canada Just came back from Nigeria 2 days ago lol. My second trip to Nigeria this year. How person wey dey suffer fit afford ticket My first job in Canada was same audit firm I worked for in Nigeria. Currently in an American bank earning over 6 figures. If you say i dey suffer I accept it [/quote
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Nezzjnr: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2022
naijaboy99:
Sorry you didn't answer the question. You said the average person around you is saving 2k-3k monthly (lies). Please let's stay on the topic, I am not talking about infrastructural development or standard of living but money. Even at 15k daily that's nothing to tens of millions of people living back in Nigeria. Tipper drivers some local restuarant in Nigeria average 35k daily but think they are suffering
Something is definitely wrong with you walahi

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Treadway: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

Rich kid baba no mind am
If u no mind u fit do small kukushi to trenches. Trenches wan catch fire .
lol. You go wait tire. grin
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 4:44am On Nov 30, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Something is definitely wrong with you walahi
Something is wrong with you. You lots love your country to be in ruins while singing praise of other countries who use your people as slave workers. You are a slave and should hide your face forever. Nigeria is the best place on earth. Japa is misadventure
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Creamcrest(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2022
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 4:19am On Dec 01, 2022
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Blurpy: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
I read through the thread and all I can say is that you are a jobless mugu
naijaboy99:
Something is wrong with you. You lots love your country to be in ruins while singing praise of other countries who use your people as slave workers. You are a slave and should hide your face forever. Nigeria is the best place on earth. Japa is misadventure

2 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Blurpy:
I read through the thread and all I can say is that you are a jobless mugu
Pained suffer head. People in Nigeria are a trillion times richer than first class American citizens talkmore of slave migrants who are all suffering from depression

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Hadampson(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
emmaodet:
Bro, I don’t have problem with those traveling because at the end of the day, we all are migrants but what I don’t like is the currency conversion and comparison.

One thing I noticed about Nigerians abroad is that once they get there, they put down all egos are hustle crazily something they hardly do here.
You see people putting in 15-18 hours into working / doing double shit jobs or combining it with schooling. These are things they will hardly do here at home.
They push themselves to the LIMIT. I mean it is damn Crazy.
The person here going to school in the morning by 8 and coming back 2/4pm and then start chasing women around or watching ball or wasting the rest time in church all of a sudden will go to US or Canada and in the next 6 months won’t even have time for a woman not to talk of relationship.
Pushing himself to the limit.
My uncle is in Dubai complaining that he drives between 16-18 hours per day. Damnnnnnnnn
18 hours per day on the road yet when he was driving for FC Ebede in nigeria, he will only drive for 6 hours and the rest time at home or sitting in his wife shop.
Another funny thing is the way they live like a miser.
A person claiming he can’t stay in a face me I slap you in nigeria all of a sudden doesn’t see anything bad in staying in a small studio in abroad or sharing an apartment or bunk sef.
All of a sudden, a woman can now hustle and co-finance and sharing bills abroad while she is also putting in crazy time in working.
A woman that won’t work here citing she is taking care of babies or not her duty to spend on the family suddenly is hustling despite having kids and sharing bills.
Any man who works 8 to 2/5pm in nigeria after that picks a bike and go hustle extra in nigeria till 10pm while his wife hustle crazily from 8 to 5pm too in nigeria and while doing all this are staying in a face you I slap you apartment will save heavily also here.

@ Treadway ….. this is my reply to my mention.

You make a whole lot of sense

Another thing I notice is that Nigerians usually change once they reach abroad. A Nigerian can throw dirts anywhere in Nigeria but they won't dare try that in the western countries. I think it's because of the system put in place over there to achieve a sanity lifestyle.

Nigeria doesn't need morality, what we need is a good system cos with good system in place, you won't misbehave when you already know the outcome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Regex: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hadampson:

Another thing I notice is that Nigerians usually change once they reach abroad. A Nigerian can throw dirts anywhere in Nigeria but they won't dare try that in the western countries. I think it's because of the system put in place over there to achieve a sanity lifestyle.

Nigeria doesn't need morality, what we need is a good system cos with good system in place, you won't misbehave cos you know the outcome.

Someone has not gotten his British passport because camera saw him easing himself in the public.
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Blurpy: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2022
coming from the poverty capital of the world where electricity and good roads are still a problem in this 21st century. shift!
naijaboy99:
Pained suffer head. People in Nigeria are a trillion times richer than first class American citizens talkmore of slave migrants who are all suffering from depression

3 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Blurpy: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2022
coming from the poverty capital of the world where electricity and good roads are still a problem in this 21st century. shift!
naijaboy99:
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Creamcrest(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
naijaboy99:
I have been observing your comments for some time now and I must confess you speak like someone with a broken head.

If Nigerians are that rich then we won't have lots of ritualists, fraudsters,robbers and kidnappers.

Majority of the mega projects you mentioned are being funded by Nigerians in diaspora.

Most families in Nigeria depends heavily on their relatives abroad for survival, even skilled workers like electricians, plumbers,engineers,welders depends heavily on contracts from Nigerians investing their money back home.
Take away crime money and watch most Nigerians turn church rats.

And I hope you have built your own 200m duplex.

Clown. grin

5 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Creamcrest:

I have been observing your comments for some time now and I must confess you speak like someone with a broken head.

If Nigerians are that rich then we won't have lots of ritualists, fraudsters,robbers and kidnappers.

Majority of the mega projects you mentioned are being funded by Nigerians in diaspora.

Most families in Nigeria depends heavily on their relatives abroad for survival, even skilled workers like electricians, plumbers,engineers,welders depends heavily on contracts from Nigerians investing their money back home.
Take away crime money and watch most Nigerians turn church rats.

And I hope you have built your own 200m duplex.

Clown. grin
Nigerians in diaspora has not funded any project in Nigeria. They can't even afford to pay their flight ticket that's why you only see them once in six years. Ritual is a myth. Every rich Nigerian worked hard for their money. Nobody depend on their family abroad. Abroad can only send $100. It is only a jobless person like you that will depend on someone abroad. You are your bunch of jobless japa crew. Abroad is the capital of crime. There are more criminals in jail in America than the whole of Africa. And before I forget, it is your head that is broken. Thanks and learn how to talk next time
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
Blurpy:
America and Canada are the capital of poverty. You sure love your slave master brainwashing
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by davodyguy: 1:42am On Dec 05, 2022
naijaboy99:
Price of building materials are up, but sellers like Dangote, Lafarge, BUK etc are making billions because Nigerians are seriously building houses.

Things are bad in Nigeria, but not the that extent.

The only difference is infrastructure especially health care for me, which really needs improving upon.

The diagnostic centres make billions cos Nigerians are always there to run expensive tests.

We just need good person in Aso Rock and things would change

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by davodyguy: 1:44am On Dec 05, 2022
Hadampson:

Nigeria doesn't need morality, what we need is a good system cos with good system in place, you won't misbehave when you already know the outcome.
They're comfortable abroad combining jobs, but can't do same in Nigeria.
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Creamcrest(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2022
naijaboy99:
Nigerians in diaspora has not funded any project in Nigeria. They can't even afford to pay their flight ticket that's why you only see them once in six years. Ritual is a myth. Every rich Nigerian worked hard for their money. Nobody depend on their family abroad. Abroad can only send $100. It is only a jobless person like you that will depend on someone abroad. You are your bunch of jobless japa crew. Abroad is the capital of crime. There are more criminals in jail in America than the whole of Africa. And before I forget, it is your head that is broken. Thanks and learn how to talk next time
For your information Nigerians abroad are doing very well,they are doing great and education and acquiring lucrative skills has played a key role.

It is 10 times harder to survive in Nigeria than in America.

Let NNPC post just 10k slots of job vacancies and I won't be surprised to see them get over 20 million applications,that is the situation we have in Nigeria.

Instead of dickheads like you to be praying for good leaders you are here attacking Japa people who are living their best lives.

Nigerians who relocate to America within two years are already building mansions in Nigeria,the ones suffering are the illegal migrants and those depending on low paying jobs.

If business was that easy and profitable to do,most Igbos won't be all over Asia carrying hard drugs.

And pls don't forget to show the world proofs of the 200m naira mansion you built with the so much money flowing in Nigeria. grin

3 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 4:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Creamcrest:

For your information Nigerians abroad are doing very well,they are doing great and education and acquiring lucrative skills has played a key role.

It is 10 times harder to survive in Nigeria than in America.

Let NNPC post just 10k slots of job vacancies and I won't be surprised to see them get over 20 million applications,that is the situation we have in Nigeria.

Instead of dickheads like you to be praying for good leaders you are here attacking Japa people who are living their best lives.

Nigerians who relocate to America within two years are already building mansions in Nigeria,the ones suffering are the illegal migrants and those depending on low paying jobs.

If business was that easy and profitable to do,most Igbos won't be all over Asia carrying hard drugs.

And pls don't forget to show the world proofs of the 200m naira mansion you built with the so much money flowing in Nigeria. grin
For your information Nigerians living in Nigeria are doing very well. In short the first 40 million richest Nigerians all live and work here. Many with three houses, three cars, private university. The worst leaders are in America and Canada. We have the best leaders. America and Canada are both depression shitholes. All their citizensare suffering while Nigerians are the most happiest people on earth
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by nnemak(m): 6:47am On Jan 14, 2023
slydog:

LoL, its My first winter here, I decided to buy live goat, 90kg goat for $450, slaughter am for everyday pepper soup.....

Please ensure it has enough pepe to humble the Cold weather

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by slydog(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
nnemak:

Please ensure it has enough pepe to humble the Cold weather
Weather's been good this year so far in Edmonton, I haven't seen snow since the beginning of the year. Steady choppings

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Revolva(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
ednut1:
What is this obsession with trying to compare Nigeria and abroad or consoling yourself as you have no means to japa. So as an uber driver if you get into an accident is there any ambulance or adequate equipment ( oxygen, mri scanners to even treat you). You are driving on roads that are not even safe, with potholes and traffic ( reducing you life span and risking exhaustion). The amount quoted is not what the average driver earns in Nigeria too. You are also using official rate to convert in Canada if I want to send money home i will sell at bllack narket rate not cbn rate same for those in Europe and USA. So 30 dols in Canada is 15k while in the USA its 21k. In Canada i have access to loans like car loans and mortgage at less than 5% per annum. do you qualify for that in Nigeria. you are living in a conducive environment, with 24hours light, with lots of recreational activities, cheap food, no bandits and kidnappers you dey compare with Nigeria what a shame. the average person in my cycle is saving 2k to 3k monthly dollars, can take vacations and trips, enjoy good health care, children with access to quality education etc. something you cant do in Nigeria. All your politicians and elite all have their kids abroad with dual citizenship. you think they are fools Even first lady run go Dubai . In the Lagos the average man is earning 40k a month, how about show them how to make more money instead of comparing. Abeg make una rest.

Thank you for this , why would a sensible person compare a disaster economy called nigeria , the poverty capital of the world a rich country whose citizens cant benefit from their own country , to a 1st class nation ..developed like canada uk and usa or Australia germany ..

Sometimes people here on nairaland de make me wonder

naijaboy99:
For your information Nigerians living in Nigeria are doing very well. In short the first 40 million richest Nigerians all live and work here. Many with three houses, three cars, private university. The worst leaders are in America and Canada. We have the best leaders. America and Canada are both depression shitholes. All their citizensare suffering while Nigerians are the most happiest people on earth

You really post this , with clear eyes bro , something is definitely wrong with you

You must be d type that never suffered any where before , your parent were able to provide for every of ur need and u used that advantage to travel out and now coming here to discourage people from travelling to cut their own cake from 1st world countries

Bro you be bad belle o

2 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Blazinspin1: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
naijaboy99:
and where did they make the millions to go or send their people abroad? They are just trying to join the bandwagon. Isn't that what I was talking about when I said Nigerians don't believe in their country? Even if you become a billionaire in Nigeria you will still look down on your country and travel abroad thinking you are joining the winning league not knowing you are enriching them further. Then of course you have answered my question yet, I said it is impossible to save less than 10,000naira daily in Canada. I don't care if you earn 50,000CAD which 85% of Nigerians living there don't earn. Prove me wrong if you can. Thanks and happy day
Lol Oga it is extremely possible to save 20k daily in Canada. Don’t argue!
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by 9jaWarrior: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2023
slydog:

It is the tax you are refusing to pay, coupled with foolish politicians in all strata of govt in Nigeria that makes it not worth it paying tax.
I'm in Canada, I pay my fair share of tax, I'm a family of three, wife not working yet but I save good money to buy a house in 10 months. I'm just in my 5th month in Canada.
Good roads, light has not gone off in the past 5 months here. My electricity bill is $71 per month, my provincial govt declared budget surplus and felt like help people, what did they do? Subsidize electricity bill for one year by $50 a month, thus I've been paying $21 a month since I arrived. Internet bill is $63 per month, unlimited internet we are not used to in Nigeria, netflix $10 per month, mobile phone $35 per month, these are the so called bills I pay monthly, since I arrived, car insurance $160 per month, all less than $300, aside rent. So I'm good and ok here. I have a child, child benefit monthly is $550, this pays off my so called bills with balance, lol. If you have the means to japa, legitimately pls do, no need engaging in threads that literally don't make sense like. Nigerians are rapidly joining the political system here, this Saturday I will join a door to Dorr campaign for Kaycee Madu, there is another Yoruba guy too who is standing for election in the same province. I want to start volunteering to understand their process and if possible one day contest for something. Like I said, if you have the means, pls do not hesitate to come. Good thing about it too is, your old parents can come and be permanent residents too and the govt will be paying them old age income of up to $1000 monthly, I mean what else do you need?

LoL, its My first winter here, I decided to buy live goat, 90kg goat for $450, slaughter am for everyday pepper soup.....
Hello bro, please how can I connect with you off nairaland. I need some guidance please and I'll be spilling some very personal stuff. Thanks
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by slydog(m): 5:20am On Jun 25, 2023
9jaWarrior:

Hello bro, please how can I connect with you off nairaland. I need some guidance please and I'll be spilling some very personal stuff. Thanks
DM
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by sammyonal: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2023
Hold this guy down, this guy is mentally incapacitated.
naijaboy99:
They can't save it. I am even been polite. They can't save $1,000 after decades. Why do you hate your country so much? Nigerians can save millions easily right here in Nigeria but you don't want to discuss that. You prefer talking bad about your country. Change your ways. Thanks and God bless
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by sammyonal: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
This guy is really mad, just so annoying.
naijaboy99:
Africans hardly fall sick unlike whites. And also spending money on vacation is not the African thing. More enjoyable going to the village for Xmas
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by sammyonal: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
What can u not agree, u should have countered what she wrote. This is the true example of what is happening in that country and am a living witness. I tell people don't ever discourage anybody in doing anything. U living a good life and enjoying it in the country u can't compare with thousands of people that don't have the opportunity. I will always say this I ve never regretted me leaving that country for good. And I will always advice people that want to travel out, abeg make Una come legally and see for urself, if u like it stay if u don't like go back home the choice is in Ur hand.
Treadway:
I may not agree with you on many things, but the points you raised in this write-up, I certainly can't fault. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa / FG To Merge Arik, Aero As National Carrier / Truck Falls On Car, Claims Three Lives In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.