Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada (16710 Views)

Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives / It Is Impossible To Save $25 (₦10,000) Daily Abroad / Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by BeanmanX(m): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
later you’ll say you’ve not crossed my lane, what are you doing now? You can’t take a joke but you throw words carelessly
This is not about crossing any lane but telling u the blunt truth... which responsible lady will put such type of picture as her profile picture?....tell me.

Later u will be claiming that u haven't had sex,,,smh undecided sad

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Sweetvie: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:
Good afternoon folks! The purpose of writing this trend is not to discourage Nigerians from traveling but to reveal some interesting facts that might shock Nigerians in regards to staying back in Nigeria. The Nigerian dream is not dead like most of us would think or argue. Opportunities abound here like in every society. Financial success is what most folks dream of both in Nigeria and western societies.

I am using Canada and America as a case study because that is where most Nigerians love to migrate to. It will surprise most folks reading this trend that 85% of Nigerian immigrants living in those countries are unable to save $30 daily. What is more surprising is that $30 in the US. when converted to the naira is between ₦ 12,900 (official bank rate) or ₦20,850 (Black market rate) then for Canada ₦9,540 (Bank rate) or ₦14,2200 (Black market rate)

I have noticed majority of Nairalanders are either job seekers or those with jobs earning between ₦50,000 to ₦200,000 monthly. To them the amount I quoted is very high and enough reason to Japa (the current trend) but for those who have hand work or into businesses, it will come as a shock to many of them.. A bolt driver, if we have any one here can help us confirm, is capable to making ₦15,000 daily after all expenses when you drive with your own car. Most 10 passenger yellow buses drivers make over ₦20,000 daily. The average daily profit for an average booming business in Nigeria currently is over ₦35,000 daily. Please note the word average. I know we can all agree that people who sell plumbing materials, cement, electrical gadgets, furniture, rods, chemist stores, truck drivers, woods, pipes, flour, bag of rice etc can easily make over ₦20,000 in profit daily.

I will say again that the purpose of this post is not to discourage anyone or look down on people living abroad, but to open our eyes to the fact that Nigeria is not bad as we might think. The problem is that most Nigerians don't believe in this country. No matter how much they make they always feel there is somewhere else better till they get there and find out the real truth.

Nigerians in diaspora can join the conversation and let us know if it is possible to make the amount stated ($30daily). Then Nigerians down here who are engaged in the kind of work I listed can also come and tell us their experience. God bless Nigeria and her citizens!
So wat are you trying to say? undecided

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by edoman2016: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:
Sorry you didn't answer the question. You said the average person around you is saving 2k-3k monthly (lies). Please let's stay on the topic, I am not talking about infrastructural development or standard of living but money. Even at 15k daily that's nothing to tens of millions of people living back in Nigeria. Tipper drivers some local restuarant in Nigeria average 35k daily but think they are suffering
Somehow you are on point. I was amazed when i discovered an akara seller at T-Junnction close to my office makes 50,000 naira averagely everyday. This akara lady is a graduate of accounting. I then understood why she refused white collar jobs. There is money in Nigeria ohh. How many immigrant in canada make 50k daily? Canada is overrated and overhyped.

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
edoman2016:

Somehow you are on point. I was amazed when i discovered an akara seller at T-Junnction close to my office makes 50,000 naira averagely everyday. This akara lady is a graduate of accounting. I then understood why she refused white collar jobs. There is money in Nigeria ohh. How many immigrant in canada make 50k daily? Canada is overrated and overhyped.
A very motivational story. Thumps up! I know an akara seller who makes 10k profit daily. She trained all her kids (three in numbers) to university level. Two of them even going to state universities. I hope we all know the cost of training a single child in a state university in present day Nigeria? But most people will look down on her not knowing the business is very lucrative.

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
So wat are you trying to say? undecided
what you read is what I am trying to say. Thanks and I hope you get the message
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
BeanmanX:
Bro u are just extremely ignorant,,,,stop disgracing yourself blantantly. undecided
You haven't said anything yet just insults. I said it is impossible for most Nigerians in Canada to save 10,000naira daily. That is the topic or rather question not how ignorant I am. When you bring the evidence them I will agree that I am ignorant. For now overmany hours later nobody has been able to prove me wrong
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by ednut1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:
You haven't said anything yet just insults. I said it is impossible for most Nigerians in Canada to save 10,000naira daily. That is the topic or rather question not how ignorant I am. When you bring the evidence them I will agree that I am ignorant. For now overmany hours later nobody has been able to prove me wrong
because the topic is senseless. And like people have pointed out. I came with facts you said its a lie. 30 dols times 30 days is 990, 30 dols time 22 working days is 660. Even those doing hustling jobs are able to save that easily.
Hustle jobs with over time
2,500 net pay
Rent - room- 700 to 800
Food - 300
Transportation- 150
Phone bill- 70
Netflix and other subs 50
Eating out- 200
That’s about 980 to save.

For people earning 4k net to 7k net to save 2k to 3k is not hard.

You can console yourself that Nigerians are suffering in Canada but these people are able to save 15k to 70k for Downpayment of their house between one to two years of landing. This is my last response to you. Your topic makes zero sense in the end.

One of the guys i was talking about, dey there dey bench mark your life on 10k a day lmao
https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/81#110263343

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Sweetvie: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:
please read my post again. I am not talking about office job. Majority of Nigerians in Canada do menial jobs. Even office job self most make less than 60kCAD before tax. I wish you the best in your journey. I am not discouraging anyone
Ok. I make more than 60kAUD after taxes
M only doing one job
My pay is above $ 225a day after tax
Little above 34per hour after tax
More than 5,500 per month after tax
Lol m using my friend salary to calculate for u
Same place but diff salary
Her Annual salary is 65k after taxes
So you can calculate my salary
My house rent is $450 per week
And I save $ 1000 AUD monthly
Do your calculation and tell me what you think wink as a single young lady
I spend too much or something?
Not in Canada sha but I once stay there
I still save a lot in Canada

8 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Raalsalghul: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
ednut1:
i just laugh at these people. Some people go abroad go find capital they will use for business in Nigeria, Some go seek knowledge they will come use in Nigeria- NDDC oga na from abroad, Tinubu, Saraki, Omo Agege, Adenuga and many others na from abroad they come back, Na 10k daily this one dey talk about hahahaha. Shallow troll. Many of the rich men and averagely rich guys wey dey 9ja most don send their wife and kids abroad lol. The op better or smart pass them

I suspect this is that Munamoqel dude under disguise.

In case you haven't noticed, the account was opened today. grin

Dude doesn't get tired.

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by ednut1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Raalsalghul:

I suspect this is that Munamoqel dude under disguise.

In case you haven't noticed, the account was opened today. grin

Dude doesn't get tired.
lol. They have the same handwriting. We dey here to knock their heads with facts lol

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Sweetvie: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:
what you read is what I am trying to say. Thanks and I hope you get the message
Lol... Real naijaboy
Don't worry we will come together to build Nigeria.
One thing you know is that even if Nigeria is so perfect not everybody will still stay in the country and it not alws about the money
We all can't choose the same part so you guys should be calming down

2 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijapips02: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ebubu:
i don’t know about canada and their yeye economy though.

but someone in USA running on multiple jobs can save more than $30 a day (after taxes, meals and et cetera).

USA economy na your mate ? $30 daily after taxes and everything is small.

Says someone wey never cross im village.
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijapips02: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pierocash:
even at that, $120 a day after tax is still reasonable. Saving even $50 a day from $120 is possible

How
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Skii(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
OP, where is the statistic (link/website?) supporting your assertion that most of the Nigerians in Canada cannot save $30 per day? You say 90 -95%. Did you get this information from the government of Canada or government of America?

Without being baised and in trying to maintain this discussion neutrally, others have shared their own opinions alluding to the fact that it is indeed possible to save even more than $30 a day in Canada and in US and even beyond.

People have highlighted the same hustle spirit that is present in Nigerians in Nigeria and Nigerians abroad as being responsible for their ability to save this much and more. Why are you choosing to ignore that but hell bent on driving your point across board. Thats not how to have a healthy conversation (please note, I haven't insulted you, so please bear that in mind, if and when you respond)

Above all this, the metrics from the UN,TI, UNICEF etc. on the standard of living is clear for referencing. GDP, access to healthcare, ease of doing business, standard of living, poverty index, corruption perception indices and so on. Just look at the positions of Nigeria relative to America and Canada. It is not the akara seller at the junction or the tipper driver's daily savings that shoulf be used to judge.

Finally, smart Nigerians that we are, dey no dey tell us for obodo sey we go need to add one or two more jobs to augment things, if the bird wey we get for hand never worth one for bush. If the first job can't give the room to make such savings (no reliable data to even support but lets just say for OPs sake), then you find that these so called people (the 90-95% of Nigerians) may then work an additional job or two to make those savings.

6 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Ebubu2: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijapips02:

Says someone wey never cross im village.
still facts
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by ihatebuhari(f): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
ednut1:
i cannot have a conversation with some like you. Those who know me in real life from here know the truth. So mr man keep fooling yourself. i wont post my payslip for you to see as its childish, so bye and enjoy you Nigeria in peace. For those earning lesser they are still happy than they were in Nigeria. Money is not everything in life ,
please don't reply the coward again. He's pained he can't travel outa the shores of Africa.

I live here in LA, I'm proud and I regret spending some years of life in that hell called Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
ihatebuhari:
please don't reply the coward again. He's pained he can't travel outa the shores of Africa.

I live here in LA, I'm proud and I regret spending some years of life in that hell called Nigeria
What about we reverse it and say you are pained you didn't know when you travel to North America it will be impossible for you to save 10k naira in a month and now you are pained and regretting it. 30usd daily is almost 11kusd, you are capable to save such amount and yet we only see your face once in every six years? Maybe I was even overhyping the $30. It might even be $10 daily. Give us facts and don't be pained you are being exposed for the whole world to see. Let's talk like matured mind. Nigeria is hell years after you left and you still bitter? Nah you are regretting
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by saintopus(m): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:
May God forever bless you for this comment. Wow!! So many Nigerians are actually thinking and knows the real deal but just choose to be quiet. You are a wise man

Sorry to derail the above mentioned subject for a while.

Please do you think will be the chance of someone walking in the UK making that kind of money daily.

Am just asking.
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Spnn(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
This op is a funny stubborn mad human undecided
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:
Good afternoon folks! The purpose of writing this trend is not to discourage Nigerians from traveling but to reveal some interesting facts that might shock Nigerians in regards to staying back in Nigeria. The Nigerian dream is not dead like most of us would think or argue. Opportunities abound here like in every society. Financial success is what most folks dream of both in Nigeria and western societies.

I am using Canada and America as a case study because that is where most Nigerians love to migrate to. It will surprise most folks reading this trend that 85% of Nigerian immigrants living in those countries are unable to save $30 daily. What is more surprising is that $30 in the US. when converted to the naira is between ₦ 12,900 (official bank rate) or ₦20,850 (Black market rate) then for Canada ₦9,540 (Bank rate) or ₦14,2200 (Black market rate)

I have noticed majority of Nairalanders are either job seekers or those with jobs earning between ₦50,000 to ₦200,000 monthly. To them the amount I quoted is very high and enough reason to Japa (the current trend) but for those who have hand work or into businesses, it will come as a shock to many of them.. A bolt driver, if we have any one here can help us confirm, is capable to making ₦15,000 daily after all expenses when you drive with your own car. Most 10 passenger yellow buses drivers make over ₦20,000 daily. The average daily profit for an average booming business in Nigeria currently is over ₦35,000 daily. Please note the word average. I know we can all agree that people who sell plumbing materials, cement, electrical gadgets, furniture, rods, chemist stores, truck drivers, woods, pipes, flour, bag of rice etc can easily make over ₦20,000 in profit daily.

I will say again that the purpose of this post is not to discourage anyone or look down on people living abroad, but to open our eyes to the fact that Nigeria is not bad as we might think. The problem is that most Nigerians don't believe in this country. No matter how much they make they always feel there is somewhere else better till they get there and find out the real truth.

Nigerians in diaspora can join the conversation and let us know if it is possible to make the amount stated ($30daily). Then Nigerians down here who are engaged in the kind of work I listed can also come and tell us their experience. God bless Nigeria and her citizens!

It’s very easy to save $30 a day in America. But no one here is obsessed with saving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
ednut1:
because the topic is senseless. And like people have pointed out. I came with facts you said its a lie. 30 dols times 30 days is 990, 30 dols time 22 working days is 660. Even those doing hustling jobs are able to save that easily.
2,500 net pay
Rent - room- 700 to 800
Food - 300
Transportation- 150
Phone bill- 70
Eating out- 200

You can console yourself that Nigerians are suffering in Canada but these people are able to save 15k to 70k for Downpayment of their house between one to two years of landing. This is my last response to you. Your topic makes zero sense in the end.

One of the guys i was talking about, dey there dey bench mark your life on 10k a day lmao
https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/81#110263343
Stop lying. Even first class Canadian citizens takes between 9yrs (well paying job) to 30yrs (menial job) to save for a 20% down payment. Most of your monthly expenses you wrote up there can't be considered living and you know it.

https://betterdwelling.com/it-now-takes-up-to-36-years-to-save-a-down-payment-for-canadian-real-estate-nbc/#:~:text=A%20Down%20Payment%20On%20Canadian,for%20a%20non%2Dcondo%20home.

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

It’s very easy to save $30 a day in America. But no one here is obsessed with saving.
So how do you save that much? Mind you I am talking about a single person. And also in this case an immigrant. Do they have data for the median salary for migrants in America or everyone is equal in the workforce?
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Spnn:
This op is a funny stubborn mad human undecided
Is that the answer to my question or rather observations?
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by ednut1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:
Stop lying. Even first class Canadian citizens takes between 9yrs (well paying job) to 30yrs (menial job) to save for a 20% down payment. Most of your monthly expenses you wrote up there can't be considered living and you know it.

https://betterdwelling.com/it-now-takes-up-to-36-years-to-save-a-down-payment-for-canadian-real-estate-nbc/#:~:text=A%20Down%20Payment%20On%20Canadian,for%20a%20non%2Dcondo%20home.
grin first time down payment in Canada is 5%. Why will anyone want to engage you. this is the second post i am writing that you are saying is a lie. Mr man your ignorance level is out of this world, keep hating while some are already on their second homes using the equity of the first home as down Payment. Abeg rest https://www.theglobeandmail.com/real-estate/toronto/article-survey-shows-new-immigrants-in-a-rush-to-buy-first-home/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Skii:
OP, where is the statistic (link/website?) supporting your assertion that most of the Nigerians in Canada cannot save $30 per day? You say 90 -95%. Did you get this information from the government of Canada or government of America?

Without being baised and in trying to maintain this discussion neutrally, others have shared their own opinions alluding to the fact that it is indeed possible to save even more than $30 a day in Canada and in US and even beyond.

People have highlighted the same hustle spirit that is present in Nigerians in Nigeria and Nigerians abroad as being responsible for their ability to save this much and more. Why are you choosing to ignore that but hell bent on driving your point across board. Thats not how to have a healthy conversation (please note, I haven't insulted you, so please bear that in mind, if and when you respond)

Above all this, the metrics from the UN,TI, UNICEF etc. on the standard of living is clear for referencing. GDP, access to healthcare, ease of doing business, standard of living, poverty index, corruption perception indices and so on. Just look at the positions of Nigeria relative to America and Canada. It is not the akara seller at the junction or the tipper driver's daily savings that shoulf be used to judge.

Finally, smart Nigerians that we are, dey no dey tell us for obodo sey we go need to add one or two more jobs to augment things, if the bird wey we get for hand never worth one for bush. If the first job can't give the room to make such savings (no reliable data to even support but lets just say for OPs sake), then you find that these so called people (the 90-95% of Nigerians) may then work an additional job or two to make those savings.

Thank you very much. Saving $30 daily equals $11,000 annually. That's a lot of money. Maybe I should have asked if it is possible to save $11,000 annually instead.
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:
So how do you save that much? Mind you I am talking about a single person. And also in this case an immigrant. Do they have data for the median salary for migrants in America or everyone is equal in the workforce?

If a person commutes to and from work, he can earn $30 or more a day just by offering a ride share to the city from the suburbs and back without even going out of his way. He can also do Amazon flex, Ubereats, or DoorDash for 2 hours a day while only working one job. I tip my food delivery guys well so one customer can easily tip them $10 or more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
ednut1:
grin first time down payment in Canada is 5%. Why will anyone want to engage you. this is the second post i am writing that you are saying is a lie. Mr man your ignorance level is out of this world, keep hating while some are already on their second homes using the equity of the first home as down Payment. Abeg rest https://www.theglobeandmail.com/real-estate/toronto/article-survey-shows-new-immigrants-in-a-rush-to-buy-first-home/
My friend you are now laughing because I caught you. But we can have booze together. No bad feelings. I am not ignorant and you know. Saving 30CAD daily is 11,000CAD annually. That's a lot of money my new friend
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by seunpinky(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Baba u get time ooo....
Me no dey argue with people ontop Canada migration, when I see such threads,I just waka pass.

This same Canada wey young boys/babes under 30 wey get sense don buy 2 houses within 2 years of landing in Canada, person go come NL dey talk about saving $30 per day.

This same Canada wey I don see 3 single male students hustle to pay their second year school fees ($15k to $18k) within 1 year of landing.

To every aboki him kettle.

@ednut1 u still dey owe me hang out ooo cheesy grin
ednut1:
2,500 net pay
Rent - room- 700 to 800
Food - 300
Transportation- 150
Phone bill- 70
Eating out- 200

3 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by ihatebuhari(f): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:
What about we reverse it and say you are pained you didn't know when you travel to North America it will be impossible for you to save 10k naira in a month and now you are pained and regretting it. 30usd daily is almost 11kusd, you are capable to save such amount and yet we only see your face once in every six years? Maybe I was even overhyping the $30. It might even be $10 daily. Give us facts and don't be pained you are being exposed for the whole world to see. Let's talk like matured mind. Nigeria is hell years after you left and you still bitter? Nah you are regretting
I might not have all the money in the world but I'm comfortable having the best a country can offer.

I put it to you the day you ever set your eyes on the beautiful city of Los Angeles you'll regret ever being born a Nigerian.

I don't blame you, I blame poverty in your life, be there calculating nonsense.

We have cars as family, good job, great vacations, wonderful family, what else in life? In about 4yrs my family will complete our home (mansion) payment, here in the city of LA, something your generation can't do

10 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by ednut1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunpinky:
Baba u get time ooo....
Me no dey argue with people ontop Canada migration, when I see such threads,I just waka pass.

This same Canada wey young boys/babes under 30 wey get sense don buy 2 houses within 2 years of landing in Canada, person go come NL dey talk about saving $30 per day.

To every aboki him kettle.

@ednut1 u still dey owe me hang out ooo cheesy grin
grin hahahahhaha, Funny enough boys dey even hide all these things self. when i go renew my passport in ottawa in branched a friend's house, he just bought another house self heheheheh. To enter Canada now is even hard so this kind person self no fit enter easily, maybe na why he dey cry

6 Likes

Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by naijaboy99: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
ihatebuhari:
I might not have all the money in the world but I'm comfortable having the best a country can offer.

I put it to you the day you ever set your eyes on the beautiful city of Los Angeles you'll regret ever being born a Nigerian.

I don't blame you, I blame poverty in your life, be there calculating nonsense.

We have cars as family, good job, great vacations, wonderful family, what else in life? In about 4yrs my family will complete our home (mansion) payment, here in the city of LA, something your generation can't do

Why are you taking it personal and insulting me? All I want is a breakdown on how you can save $30 daily. Is that too much to ask for? Well so far for us down here in Nigeria nobody has disputed the fact that 15,000 daily is what most normal hustlers make. The ball is in your court to convince me and not to insult me
Re: It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada by Kk4(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
naijaboy99:

I'm sorry brother but this is very misleading. I don't know about Canada and the US but the country I live atm, you can comfortably make over 3 million a month after tax and paying bills.
You made a good point later on about Nigerians not doubling their hustle while in Nigeria. TBT, you can equally make over 3 million a month in Nigeria if you put pride/ego aside but unfortunately, the infrastructure in Nigeria is not very encouraging.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

AMCON Takes Over OAS Helicopters / Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa / FG To Merge Arik, Aero As National Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.