Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her (1198 Views)

'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2022
Like my Mum will say

Over 100 men can pursue a woman but only one will marry her

Out of the 100 men they will want to sex you whether old and young or married or single

But a Good Character and Intelligence supercede Beauty

Have good attitude and develop your self

Copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2022
My dear save your energy grin...you're talking to the wrong set of ladies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2022
it`s not an easy task for women to know the right person among the 100.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Lols

Make we still talk na

Rayban25:
My dear save your energy grin...you're talking to the wrong set of ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Exactly , May God help us to find the right one
YinkaOlusesi16:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2022
May God help us choose the right one out of 100 men

It's not an easy task to pick one

And if you as a lady haven't slept with all the over 100 men

Respect to you

�

Much love single sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Kollins11: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2022
Nairalanders let me elaborate what @wordsfrombimpe is trying to say.

What she's trying to say is that.. A lady body cunt can be over 100 but at the end of the day, only one SIMPle man will definitely accept her wayward pass and wife her.

My Verdict: Guys if you really want to experience a little bit of peace of mind in marriage please and please marry a VIRGIN.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2022
That's not what I said

Kindly understand a simple English that's evil of you to change words

You are a terrible person

Kollins11:

What she's trying to say is that.. A lady body cunt can be over 100 but at the end of the, only one SIMPle man will definitely accept accept her wayward pass and wife her.

My Verdict: Guys if you really want to experience a little bit of peace of mind in marriage please and please marry a VIRGIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Rachel98(f): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
That's not what I said

He understood what you wrote up there clearly.
He is just an online agbero going about preaching hate towards women. There are many his likes that are also coming to this thread to vomit hateful words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by virginprincess(f): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Kollins11:

What she's trying to say is that.. A lady body cunt can be over 100 but at the end of the day, only one SIMPle man will definitely accept her wayward pass and wife her.

Shut up,stop spilling trash everywhere,always taking every opportunity to insult your sisters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Thank you Sis

virginprincess:
Shutup,stop spilling trash everywhere,always taking every opportunity to insult your sisters.
Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Wow! He is a toxic individual

Thank you Sis

Rachel98:
He understood what you wrote up there clearly.
He is just an online agbero going about preaching hate towards women. There are many his likes that are also coming to this thread to vomit hateful words.
Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by virginprincess(f): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
That's not what I said

My dear that person you just quoted is more than terrible,i don't even have a word to describe him,you seriously to see most of his comments about women then you will know what i'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Kollins11:

Laugh wan kill me oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Kollins11: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Shut up,stop spilling trash everywhere,always taking every opportunity to insult your sisters.
Only in Nigeria a lady with over 1000 body cunt goes by the name virginprincess just to attract a foolish SIMPle man. You daughters of jezebel won't kill me with laugh grin.

Madam, I will keep on delivering weak men from y'all daughters of eve wicked manipulation and if you don't like it, go and baff naked ontop transformer.

7 Likes

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2022
Lmao you are the evill one

Kollins11:
Only in Nigeria a lady with over 1000 body cunt goes by the name virginprincess just to attract a foolish SIMPle man. You daughters of jezebel won't kill me with laugh grin.

Madam, I will keep on delivering weak men from y'all daughters of eve wicked manipulation and if you don't like it, go and baff naked ontop transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Steep: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Ridiculous
Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2022
Lmao

Steep:
Ridiculous
Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2022
The secret of life is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.

Good morning!! �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Sweetvie: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Kollins11:

Guy, dey calm down
This your vawulence too high grin

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Sweetvie: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
May God help us choose the right one out of 100 men

It's not an easy task to pick one

And if you as a lady haven't slept with all the over 100 men

Respect to you

�

Much love single sister
Yes o
It not easy
Especially if you're pretty/ beautiful
Don't let your beauty deceive u, wait patiently and choose the right person.
May God help us smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by BlackMan6969(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Don't Bleep any of them, until they marry u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by marlow1962(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2022
Chasing a woman should not pass 2weeks (dating or relationship, anyone you call am), maybe additional 1week (feedback week).

I hate men chasing a lady wit dia full lives depend on her (nah, it causes disrespect). I got issues with my homeboy where in my former area, dude was falling for a street gal. Usual words ( I will think about it), am a very sensitive guy, I know deep down the gal is not feeling the guy, nigga keeps chasing the gal after months of proposing his feelings (nigga sends money for sub,gas, sub etc) even when der are not dating. I stop advising him cus anytime I do he flares up. I have to move to another area without telling none of them( I can’t have issues with my home boy cus of a woman, and 2=my crip is due for repayment)
Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Timmy9999: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Like my Mum will say

Over 100 men can pursue a woman but only one will marry her

Out of the 100 men they will want to sex you whether old and young or married or single

But a Good Character and Intelligence supercede Beauty

Have good attitude and develop your self

Copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach
As a young age, ladies always look very beautiful and attractive,at that time many men will want to associate themselves with them,even if you send a girl on Hawking and boy on Hawking,girl will sell pass due to many men of I want to marry you,even when they seek for employment,they will pick lady over guy, that's why they said that, even some men will even be spending there Money on her until she will personally decide who will be her spouse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Amen

Sweetvie:
Yes o
It not easy
Especially if you're pretty/ beautiful
Don't let your beauty deceive u, wait patiently and choose the right person.
May God help us smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Another angle

Thank you for sharing

Timmy9999:
As a young age, ladies always look very beautiful and attractive,at that time many men will want to associate themselves with them,even if you send a girl on Hawking and boy on Hawking,girl will sell pass due to many men of I want to marry you,even when they seek for employment,they will pick lady over guy, that's why they said that, even some men will even be spending there Money on her until she will personally decide who will be her spouse.
Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hmmn
marlow1962:
Chasing a woman should not pass 2weeks (dating or relationship, anyone you call am), maybe additional 1week (feedback week).

I hate men chasing a lady wit dia full lives depend on her (nah, it causes disrespect). I got issues with my homeboy where in my former area, dude was falling for a street gal. Usual words ( I will think about it), am a very sensitive guy, I know deep down the gal is not feeling the guy, nigga keeps chasing the gal after months of proposing his feelings (nigga sends money for sub,gas, sub etc) even when der are not dating. I stop advising him cus anytime I do he flares up. I have to move to another area without telling none of them( I can’t have issues with my home boy cus of a woman, and 2=my crip is due for repayment)
Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Interesting angle

BlackMan6969:
Don't Bleep any of them, until they marry u.
Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Simplyvic18(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
True talks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yes oh

Simplyvic18:
True talks
Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wizywiz(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
True talk lady B........Las Las woman wey behave well fit see Bobo marry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Make the man also behave well

The two gender are the prize is not just men alone

We need each other

Wizywiz:
True talk lady B........Las Las woman wey behave well fit see Bobo marry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did My Life Turn Out Like This / As A Single Mother Of Four,You Don't Need Any Man - TikTok User(Video) / Sexual Assault; Advice Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.