Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

How Did My Life Turn Out Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did My Life Turn Out Like This (1198 Views)

Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. / #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) / Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by Ilamina(f): 1:03am On Dec 21, 2022
undecided

I am tired of fighting
Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by MarketDispatch: 1:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Ilamina:
undecided

I am tired of fighting
Go on vacation
Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by chinwong(m): 1:34am On Dec 21, 2022
It depends on what you’re fighting for
Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by Ekejoestar(m): 3:21am On Dec 21, 2022
Maybe you are asking those types of guilts who doesn't take advice, thinking that they know it all.
Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by fman(m): 5:12am On Dec 21, 2022
Ilamina:
undecided

I am tired of fighting
then give up!!!

1 Like

Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by fman(m): 5:13am On Dec 21, 2022
chinwong:
It depends on what you’re fighting for
she is fighting over gbola!!

2 Likes

Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by Truthonoy2022: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2022
Don't take your life. Turn to Jesus he will help you
Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by offset67(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2022
We are all fighting

1 Like

Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by Jeremani: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2022
Nonsense una go just drop Wetin person no understand still dey expect advice

1 Like

Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by Streetmovement(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This shenkes really needs help
Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by 13sense: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
She doesn't need help. I once sent her a private message to see if I can give her money, but she never replied my message. Forget her winniey. She just need attention to suppresse depression.

Streetmovement:

This shenkes really needs help
Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by Streetmovement(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
13sense:
She doesn't need help. I once sent her a private message to see if I can finance her, but she never replied my message to this very day. Forget her winniey, she just need attention.

Maybe she needs big Gbola to reset her dying brain cells grin

What type of help did you offer her? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by ednut1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
This fool has been trolling since 2009. As Onila. Your dad should have pulled out that night you were conceived.
Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by Ilamina(f): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
13sense:
She doesn't need help. I once sent her a private message to see if I can give her money, but she never replied my message. Forget her winniey. She just need attention to suppresse depression.

oh sorry

It's just that I used my junk email to register on nairaland. .so I rarely check my messages or open that mail

And most of time, it's guys looking for sex or relationship that send me emails, so I never bother even checking. .when I get a mail from here

Thanks for the sensitivity and kindness ❤

1 Like

Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by 13sense: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ok.

Ilamina:
oh sorry

It's just that I used my junk email to register on nairaland. .so I rarely check my messages or open that mail

And most of time, it's guys looking for sex or relationship that send me emails, so I never bother even checking. .when I get a mail from here

Thanks for the sensitivity and kindness ❤

Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by IMAliyu2: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ilamina:
undecided

I am tired of fighting
Of fighting what?
Re: How Did My Life Turn Out Like This by Guderian(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
You know ................. Ask yourself if this is how you'll continue to open threads that people don't understand, are you even satisfied with the answers you get.?

Ive seen lots of people try to ask you what the problem is you don't reply lipsrsealed undecided

And you've been on here for long undecided

Iono what you doing with these threads

(1) (Reply)

In A State Of Dilema / Want Advice On Relationships? Or Just Wanna Hook Up Wit Hot Chics N Cool Guys? / Whats Could her Problem Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.