Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work (84188 Views)

Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by jayworld15(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I understand the feelings...

Nor be stone we dey cook na beans very soon he go done....na only time he go take...last last Stammerer go call he papa name

To all my real niggarrrrs lets Declare a war on poverty...we will drink all type of tea except pover-TEA

I die here tonight

You've upgraded your laptops. Nice one, keypad warrior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by famology(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ewooooooooooo
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Yusman316(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
franchasofficia:
These guys' talents needs to be rechanneled and harnesed for the greater good of Nigeria by creating technology hubs where youths will be taught high value computer skills including progromming, cybersecurity and they will become sellable experts working for corporations all over the world and earning in hard currency and boosting Nigeria's FX inflows. Even the dullest one amongst them will be good as a data entry worker after necessary trainings.

They are unemployed, confused, scared of their future hence their reliance on fraud as the only feasible means of for survival and escaping family poverty induced upon Nigerian youths by decades of failure of consecutive leaders of Nigeria cry
Nothing like talent here. These guys are criminals, pure and simple. They intentionally went and learnt how to defraud people when they could have done otherwise and learn something productive like some of the things you mentioned. If they are that talented let them hack NASA, CBN, World Bank, IMF, Pentagon and other similar entities, then we will take them seriously. Most times, people they defraud are people who are careless enough to give them their personal details. One mugu tried to hack my Facebook account some days ago, I just led him on while amusing myself. First, he asked for my phone number from a friend's Facebook account which he must have hacked. He used some lousy excuses about his Facebook not working, and he wanted to check something, so I should give him my details. After I gave him the phone number I got a two-factor authentication code from Facebook. He now asked me to send the code to him that I'll get from Facebook. I just told him my phone that I got the message has gone off that if I charge the phone the next day, I'll send the code. After that I blocked that account from communicatiing with me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Chiboy2033: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
A country where there is limited resources people will always find ways to survive.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Solanaa: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
franchasofficia:
These guys' talents needs to be rechanneled and harnesed for the greater good of Nigeria by creating technology hubs where youths will be taught high value computer skills including progromming, cybersecurity and they will become sellable experts working for corporations all over the world and earning in hard currency and boosting Nigeria's FX inflows. Even the dullest one amongst them will be good as a data entry worker after necessary trainings.

They are unemployed, confused, scared of their future hence their reliance on fraud as the only feasible means of for survival and escaping family poverty induced upon Nigerian youths by decades of failure of consecutive leaders of Nigeria cry

I don't joke with smart people like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Eagba(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
sparko1:

Keep telling yourself it's Leadership, those in power today were the youths of yesterday and today's youth will be the leaders of tomorrow, if this circle continues, Nigeria can never be great or better!
You're either daft or wicked.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Gbeng30(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yahoo has now become a job... What a world
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by sparko1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eagba:

You're either daft or wicked.

Says the person advising people to commit fraud.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Angelfrost(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
I just dey imagine the body odours! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by darichlife: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nor be stone we dey cook na beans very soon he go done....na only time he go take...last last Stammerer go call he papa name

To all my real niggarrrrs lets Declare a war on poverty...we will drink all type of tea except pover-TEA

I die here tonight
The need to end poverty is a collective effort. My brother I understand the pains of not meeting your responsibilities as a man, we must rise but not by bringing tears to another man's eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
weslay:
Most of the Yahoo boys I know are extremely dedicated. You hardly see them faff around. If only they could channel that same energy into legitimate endeavours. There will be no limit to their success.

But Nigerians always ride on bandwagon
I swear...
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Emola12(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I die here tonight
some stammerer go die ontop of dah paaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by mediclife1987(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
obembet:
Nigeria problem is beyond presidential election. This generation is something else.

We never see anything walahi.

I don talk before sey soon these youths that are supposed to help us in our old age go begin kidnap use us do juju laslas.

My hope na to don japa before that time to never return.

E go be everyone for himself that time.

E go red no be small.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Emola12(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dem go end up cutting soap now some of Dem go use their papa and mama while some go use in girlfriend abeg all girls run ooooo
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I die here tonight
I Dey feel u boss I Dey ur lane
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Adexvivacity(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
MurderX:
Disheartening, see what ASUU strike is doing to our youth. Shameful indeed.

Did you and those liking your post watch and listen to the video at all?....Listen again to hear Ghana Accra and not Nigeria abi na ASUU dey control Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by SmartPolician: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
franchasofficia:

Stop blowing grammar to justify evil.

People go into fraud because our family values collapsed.

You hardly see people from responsible homes going into fraud.

If you do that, your parents will disown you at once.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Yalwayzme: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Makamatic:
Accra , cry your cry

Once upon a time
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by holluwizzy: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
I understand u, I don't support what they re doing but since the government failed them...

They have no other means than to do what they into currently..

The issue is after making money, u re supposed to invest but they tend to use the money to either intimidate people or get young girls pregnant.

Or going to club to buy expensive drinks and show off them selves.

Thats what I meant by getting into trouble las las.

LORDKing001:

If any of them message you for 1k to eat will you wholeheartedly give them without grudge? Let's stop this mind game
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Loverboi2cute(m): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Softmirror:

IT ONLY SHOWS THAT OUR YOUTH ARE LAZY AND MOSTLY CRIMINAL MINDED.

shut up ee u're a fool .. where's ur stand it's either u a Yoruba Muslim or just being a lunatic... ur comments usually make me wanna puke.... people like u re d problem of dis country

1 Like

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Gipre(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
But what do Yahoo Yahoo boys really really do?

What is their real work in yahoo?

Is it to look for American women and scam?

Is that what they are slaving for?

Me that an American Woman is disturbing me in my DM and I'm d one running away cos am not interested.

Everyday she will snap herself picture and send to me. I don already tire. She is not too fine again.

Though she can write well cos she makes no mistake when chatting me up.

Yesterday she was on her table, she snapped her Art work and sent to me. I just comment and go offline. Sometimes she will snap trees and send.

I reply her cos I feel maybe she is lonely and I don't like ignoring people's messages. I think I'm doing it out of pity.

Now she is disturbing me to send her my picture. I don't want to send before tomorrow now, she will propose undecided

Bottom line:
If you carry the anointing of GOD upon your life, what other people are dying and pursing is what will start pursing you restlessly.

And his anointing can NEVER be upon your life when your intentions are bad.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by eyeforeye(m): 12:00am On Sep 24, 2022
MurderX:

Which ASUU, you guys are just too lame to call a student. You failed to analyse a video thereby resulting to make reference to ASUU when the video is from Ghana. You better go join them.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Scamburster(m): 12:01am On Sep 24, 2022
obembet:
Nigeria problem is beyond presidential election. This generation is something else.
No, keep supporting atiku.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Morphinne: 12:07am On Sep 24, 2022
This is becoming endemic
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Yoighaman(m): 12:31am On Sep 24, 2022
MurderX:

And some of these same youths are campaigning for "Emi lokan" and his Buhari gang. Suffer nor dey tire them?
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by afrika(f): 12:45am On Sep 24, 2022
SO UNFORTUNATE.
PEOPLE SEEM TO BE BLAMING ASUU INSTEAD OF AN UNINTELLIGENT GOVERNMENT THEY HAVE. COME TO THE UK AND SEE HOW ORGANISED THIS COUNTRY IS. UR PRESIDENT IS IN AMERICA FOR A SEMINAR AND ONLY HIDES FUNDS RATHER THAN COPY WHAT IS THERE TO HIS OWN COUNTRY.

ELECTION IS BY THE CORNER, PEOPLE WUD STILL GO TO VOTE IN SOMEONE THAT HAS STOLEN THEIR MONEY RATHER THAN COMPETENT PERSON.

THEIR CONSCIENCE WILL CONVINCE THEM THAT THE ONE WITH MUCH MONIES ARE COMPETENT AND THEY SPEAK SAME LANGUAGE.

FOOOOOLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Mavor: 12:58am On Sep 24, 2022
obembet:
abeg leave all this big grammar. meanwhile i go soon slide enter your DM
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by einsteine(m): 1:01am On Sep 24, 2022
7arrows:

My brother the ones living abroad have reduced because they have opportunity to work. But Nigeria no work nothing. So boys gotta hustle. It's well o. But seriously if they r engaged with work many will rather work. Cause even the Yahoo no easy. U don sit down for computer from morning till night for one week and see what happens to ur waist.

Nope. People don't do fraud because there is no work. They do fraud because they like the lifestyle. How many of them do you see who make the money and then use it for a normal life?

The vast majority spend their loot on la vida loca. It is the lifestyle that they want, it's not because of no work. Offer the average yahoo boy a 50k factory job in Benin and see whether he will take. He will rather prefer to "bomb" and do dating even though he may not make more than 200 usd iTunes card in a month.

Unemployment is not to blame for fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by NaBanga: 1:04am On Sep 24, 2022
One tried me on Facebook today. I almost cursed his entire family but I just relaxed and blocked. grin
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Kutunban: 1:29am On Sep 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Trendy video of newly "recruited" yahooboys at their first day at work shocked

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCuvdMhBjY

He that makes haste to be rich will not be innocent.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Interesting2023: 1:43am On Sep 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Trendy video of newly "recruited" yahooboys at their first day at work shocked

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCuvdMhBjY

Events like this only keeps messing with our chances as Nigerians to japa....it only shows a bad image of Nigerians as a scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.