Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work (84191 Views)

Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Eagba(m): 3:24am On Sep 24, 2022
sparko1:

Says the person advising people to commit fraud.
wetin concern me with fraud?

Baba I dey vex say after the guy's well laid out examples of leaders that brought their people from poverty, crime and fraud . Through exemplary lifestyles, through them and their associates. So the people can be inspired and also makes it easier for the people to be prosecuted if they commit fraud, you just brush it off as jargons, because you are trying to make a case for criminal fraudster you had in mind to come rule us.

I can bet you that you are AF.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by sparko1(m): 3:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Eagba:
wetin concern me with fraud?

Baba I dey vex say after the guy's well laid out examples of leaders that brought their people from poverty, crime and fraud . Through exemplary lifestyles, through them and their associates. So the people can be inspired and also makes it easier for the people to be prosecuted if they commit fraud, you just brush it off as jargons, because you are trying to make a case for criminal fraudster you had in mind to come rule us.

I can bet you that you are AF.

Trust me, the kind of President Nigeria really needs is not on the ballot, we need someone with an iron fist, unfortunately Democracy won't allow it, so trust me when I say this whoever becomes president next year is really not going to matter because, fixing Nigeria in a democratic way is impossible.

Let assume your preferred candidate wins, he will need ministers, Special Assistance, Aids, AGF, the Senators are still going to be the same set of people, same with the House of reps, the Governors, heads of agencies, local government officials, this people are Nigeria and 50 percent will be Nigeria youths, what is he going to do, vet everyone himself, NO, 90 percent will be referred to him by Nigerians, and anyone appointed will behave like Nigerians, so yeah, even if he is incorruptible, which we both know is a lie, everyone around him will make him. Until we as Nigerians change our mindset, no president can make any meaningful change, we will only act disappointed after every 4 years.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Where is the placement for these youths?

What are the alternatives?

Learning a skill requires a down payment of at least 60k. Where will they get it?

Blame the government. The government is lazy and corrupt. government should provide jobs, not the youths
Softmirror:

IT ONLY SHOWS THAT OUR YOUTH ARE LAZY AND MOSTLY CRIMINAL MINDED.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Image123(m): 4:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Learning a skill requires a down payment of at least 60k. Where will they get it?

Blame the government. The government is lazy and corrupt. government should provide jobs, not the youths

There are many skills you can learn for free on YouTube. If you seek, you will find.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 24, 2022
MurderX:
Disheartening, see what ASUU strike is doing to our youth. Shameful indeed.
ASSU strike in accra, Ghana abi
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by fadre5(m): 5:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Oak villa estate, who be your Chairman??
Makamatic:
Accra , cry your cry
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by unbiased2021: 5:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Yusman316:

Nothing like talent here. These guys are criminals, pure and simple. They intentionally went and learnt how to defraud people when they could have done otherwise and learn something productive like some of the things you mentioned. If they are that talented let them hack NASA, CBN, World Bank, IMF, Pentagon and other similar entities, then we will take them seriously. Most times, people they defraud are people who are careless enough to give them their personal details. One mugu tried to hack my Facebook account some days ago, I just led him on while amusing myself. First, he asked for my phone number from a friend's Facebook account which he must have hacked. He used some lousy excuses about his Facebook not working, and he wanted to check something, so I should give him my details. After I gave him the phone number I got a two-factor authentication code from Facebook. He now asked me to send the code to him that I'll get from Facebook. I just told him my phone that I got the message has gone off that if I charge the phone the next day, I'll send the code. After that I blocked that account from communicatiing with me

You know nothing about hacking so keep shut. The guy made good points.
Learning stuffs he mentioned cost good money here in Nigeria while learning yahoo sometimes take you sleepless nights, patience and persistence since some of their bosses provide them with internet,food,computers/smartphones, shelter and even provide certain needs in exchange for some percentage you’re not even sure the person will make for you.

It’s not easy bro
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Pathetic!
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by TheEndless: 5:40am On Sep 24, 2022
princewarri1985:
by the time them don press for 2 years and them non see one naira them non go tell the before them go go find factory work. Because them non dey tell deaf say war dey come
As in ehn. Dem feel say na so e easy. And e nor pass dating wey dey wan do so.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by mdntiri(m): 5:51am On Sep 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I understand the feelings...

Nor be stone we dey cook na beans very soon he go done....na only time he go take...last last Stammerer go call he papa name

To all my real niggarrrrs lets Declare a war on poverty...we will drink all type of tea except pover-TEA

I die here tonight
Don't be encouraging crime. Do you know some of these people engage in ritual murders to further their cause? Thereby promoting insecurity in the country? Your friend or family could fall victim.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by 10mobile: 5:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

And, after paying the 60k, won't they feed, transport, and clothe while learning the skill?
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by obembet(f): 6:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Mavor:
abeg leave all this big grammar. meanwhile i go soon slide enter your DM

So that u can use me abi? E no go work

1 Like

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Acidosis(m): 6:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Failed parenting.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by obembet(f): 6:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Scamburster:

No, keep supporting atiku.

To settle fight btw Igbo and Yoruba
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by egunna(m): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Jennifer663:
Bad country, critical works!
forget bad country,na their choice.y u no go fo yahoo?no b dsame country we dey?
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by liveyourlife007(m): 6:09am On Sep 24, 2022
obembet:
Nigeria problem is beyond presidential election. This generation is something else.
Na Buhari cause am. Yes
Buhari caused it
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by iamsolasoul(f): 6:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Write movies that make money instead of doing fraud
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by 7arrows: 6:19am On Sep 24, 2022
einsteine:

Nope. People don't do fraud because there is no work. They do fraud because they like the lifestyle. How many of them do you see who make the money and then use it for a normal life?

The vast majority spend their loot on la vida loca. It is the lifestyle that they want, it's not because of no work. Offer the average yahoo boy a 50k factory job in Benin and see whether he will take. He will rather prefer to "bomb" and do dating even though he may not make more than 200 usd iTunes card in a month.

Unemployment is not to blame for fraud.

U r correct bro. The life style is what they want. No one can work hard and legitimately to spend lavishly. Have u seen dangote spray money at an event like cubana and co.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Towncrier007(m): 6:21am On Sep 24, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
This is how EFCC will pack them up.

I was wondering how EFCC arrest people in groups.

Now I've seen it.

Say no to fraud.

Now you get,efcc goes after HKs
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 24, 2022
mytime24:
Yahoo boys with cultist vibes

Benin boys most likely, always overdoing things. cheesy
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Great0ne1: 6:42am On Sep 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Trendy video of newly "recruited" yahooboys at their first day at work shocked

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCuvdMhBjY

What a shame
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by BeanmanX(m): 6:45am On Sep 24, 2022
Na Slawormi recruit these ones---i pray make EFCC catch them there..
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Str8talk21: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2022
And one Jihadist, terrorists sympathizer and fulani herdsmen Life Patron of a president will come them lazy Nigerian youth. sad
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by AngelaInteriorz: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Mrkindness:
Much evil going on here on nairaland. Sometimes ego someone says he want to give people loan only for him to collect their informations use it open Koda account with their names and picture to defraud people.

Hmm
Is that the new crime format.
Nigerians.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Codes151(m): 7:20am On Sep 24, 2022
Ghana / Nigerians. Lecturers.

Ghana n nigeria.
After they will say Nigerian are spoiling them.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Good
I am sorry not to have included that.
Where will the money come from?

Sometimes, they would be asked to buy materials too.
10mobile:

And, after paying the 60k, won't they feed, transport, and clothe while learning the skill?
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by danot1030: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Jennifer663:
Bad country, critical works!

It's Ghana yahoo boys
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by princewarri1985: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2022
TheEndless:

As in ehn. Dem feel say na so e easy. And e nor pass dating wey dey wan do so.
non mind them, them think say he easy, them plenty for my street here.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by danot1030: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2022
MurderX:
Disheartening, see what ASUU strike is doing to our youth. Shameful indeed.

So ASUU is also affecting Ghana. Go back and watch the video to know it's Ghana.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2022
Okay
Petrol cost...
cost of a laptop...
cost of data...
cost of software...
cost of feeding during this period...
cost of rent...
cost of security/water/misc...

hahahhaha

I can tell you more details cos I am responsible for a few people. I have to sponsor all of these. I advocate this and I have successfully take 4 people out of the streets. Nevertheless, without a support system, it can't work. It is hard.
Image123:

There are many skills you can learn for free on YouTube. If you seek, you will find.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.