Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work (84864 Views)

Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by The5DME(m): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
shineeye1:

Neither will anyone care what they do to YOU to survive this harsh economy. You are a corpse already. Your silly reason has sealed your fate.
Thank you Dad. We're prepared already.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Omoalaji12: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Who wants to go to Yahoo school ? lol This Yahoo school video is funny lol
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by shineeye1: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
The5DME:
We're in the era of fast money. If you want to live on a pitiable sun of 50k in your life; good for you. Some of us want "fast-money".

Who does not like fast-money? But if your damned idea of fast-money is by bringing sorrow to fellow man, then by the grace of God, someone will be faster than YOU and YOU will be the victim of someone wanting fast-money in Jesus name. Say amen! Olori boruku

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Cravemore: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
shineeye1:

Cursed generation. Una no go die better.
calm down... Las las na you go first die. Is not about how far. But how well..
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by shineeye1: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
The5DME:
Thank you Dad. We're prepared already.

I now realize that he'll was never made by God. It was made by men. Men like you. Olori buruku
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by shineeye1: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Cravemore:
calm down... Las las na you go first die. Is not about how far. But how well..

Olori boruku everywhere today. Death is just the beginning of your misery by God's grace. Amen
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by princewarri1985: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Trendy video of newly "recruited" yahooboys at their first day at work shocked

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCuvdMhBjY

by the time them don press for 2 years and them non see one naira them non go tell the before them go go find factory work. Because them non dey tell deaf say war dey come

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by The5DME(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
shineeye1:

I now realize that he'll was never made by God. It was made by men. Men like you. Olori buruku

Tell that to your father.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by yellowgarri2(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I understand the feelings...

Nor be stone we dey cook na beans very soon he go done....na only time he go take...last last Stammerer go call he papa name

To all my real niggarrrrs lets Declare a war on poverty...we will drink all type of tea except pover-TEA

I die here tonight
make I drop aza? Ano Wan drink Pover-TEA
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by kals4luv990(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Softmirror:

IT ONLY SHOWS THAT OUR YOUTH ARE LAZY AND MOSTLY CRIMINAL MINDED.
please LAZY MAN no fit throw work oo,because wen im mates dey sleep,baba dey crack head untop lappy to convince client..na hardworking guys dey press lappy abeg

1 Like

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by PerfectStranger(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
What else could be more ZOOISH than this?
Bro…
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Bryan88(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralPula:
The ones wey sabi game no dey shout
no be so o...na HK u dey see so o and na then get game o!!! Comot body o!!!
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Spiritualonyx(f): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
����
What exactly is going on, why are they making it look so easy... Like they're cashing out today today �
God Abeg ooo
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Cravemore: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
shineeye1:

Olori boruku everywhere today. Death is just the beginning of your misery by God's grace. Amen
lol I feel you're frustrated, no be me put you in that condition and you that strong man or strong woman. Anything you say will never get to me. I rebuke you. it will reflect to you and your entire fam, including you generation to generation. Your own done finish that's why... dey dere dey fool your big belle. Big fuu!!
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by shineeye1: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
kals4luv990:
please LAZY MAN no fit throw work oo,because wen im mates dey sleep,baba dey crack head untop lappy to convince client..na hardworking guys dey press lappy abeg

Deranged souls everywhere. "Convincing client"! Dem for no even born you! You de convince client abi? And you expect to rest in peace ever after. If you were not DEAD already, you would have believed the ancient counsel, that there is no rest for the wicked . You despise the ancient advice and that could have saved your damned soul. Olori boruku
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by kals4luv990(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
shineeye1:

Deranged souls everywhere. "Convincing client"! Dem for no even born you! You de convince client abi? And you expect to rest in peace ever after. If you were not DEAD already, you would have believed the ancient counsel, that there is no rest for the wicked . You despise the ancient advice and that could have saved your damned soul. Olori boruku
Bro I hv nufin to say to you
So yu think scamming started in Nigeria abi?
When the White brought Religion to Africa..what do yu think it was ni?
Dnt let me slap yu oo

1 Like

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by shineeye1: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Cravemore:
lol I feel you're frustrated, no be me put you in that condition and you that strong man or strong woman. Anything you say will never get to me. I rebuke you. it will reflect to you and your entire fam, including you generation to generation. Your own done finish that's why... dey dere dey fool your big belle. Big fuu!!

Check well and see that you are really the frustrated one resorting to injustice to your fellow human in order to make a living. Me wey my life de shine in my Lord nai you de abuse. Olori buruku..
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by udemzyudex(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
MurderX:
Disheartening, see what ASUU strike is doing to our youth. Shameful indeed.

Which ASUU strike? Do you know what these guys do in the school hostels?

Some don't even attend class ,all they do is sorting and you're here blaming ASUU for someone's decision to do yahoo instead of learning a skil or getting a job like others.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by ZombieTAMER: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Softmirror:

grin

where was this your brain in 2015
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by sparko1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Everything you said isn’t valid.

If defrauding people will put food on your table, do it. Survive first!

Civil servants and paramilitary/military officers can accept less than 50k salary because there are numerous ways to make money under the table. An immigration officer with 200k/month salary can make 2M extra monthly from passport runs.

It is the government’ fault that cost of living is increasing and salaries aren’t. It is the government’s fault that entrepreneurs can’t get access to loans. Unfavorable business conditions and government policies are also the fault of the government.

If fraud will help you survive, I’m encouraging you to do it.

This is the problem, what about if robbing others will put food on your table - do it right?

If kidnapping will put food on your table - do it right?

If killing for money will put food on your table - Do it right?

Until we decide to work and live by our own means, nothing will change the country, no president will or can.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Harmattan123(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Very soon some of them with end up in the prison grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by luluosas(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Stupid children
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by shineeye1: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
sparko1:

This is the problem, what about if robbing others will put food on your table - do it right?

Until we decide to work and live by our own means, nothing will change the country, no president will or can.

Your head correct kampe my brother man...
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I understand the feelings...

Nor be stone we dey cook na beans very soon he go done....na only time he go take...last last Stammerer go call he papa name

To all my real niggarrrrs lets Declare a war on poverty...we will drink all type of tea except pover-TEA

I die here tonight
damnnn niggar u are back we missed u
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by sparko1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
franchasofficia:
If you put the blame on the people that means you do not understand the role of leadership.

Quality leadership by a determined and incorruptible leader will reset the mindset of the people.

If a leader isn't stealing, his family members, friends and associates aren't stealing, then it will be easy for the leader to use his life as an example to reorient the people and change their mindset.

Take for instance someone like Bola Tinubu, what does he have to tell the people about not stealing not looting not desiring what they do not merit when he is the father of corruption, chop I chop and whatnot?

Back in the 50s and 60s and even 80s, Chinese were more criminal minded than Nigerians but a single leader who had the determination to change the statusquo brought the desired change in China and look at China today.

The same applies to Singapore. They were corrupt, poor, disorganized until Lee Kuan Yew came onboard and began to lay legacies of transparency in leadership, contentment and incorruptibility and today look at where Singapore.

The major problem Nigeria have is leadership and unfortunately Nigerians aren't ready to correct their leadership mistakes by electing credible men with less baggage, not criminals and political jobbers like Tinubu who take politics and state treasury looting as their full time employment

Keep telling yourself it's Leadership, those in power today were the youths of yesterday and today's youth will be the leaders of tomorrow, if this circle continues, Nigeria can never be great or better!

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Adakintroy: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
MurderX:
Disheartening, see what ASUU strike is doing to our youth. Shameful indeed.

Shut up!

You are a thieve because you are a thieve. Assu u or government no De that. Real or imagine no be assu or Nigeria go go hell. Na you.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Greenfaces: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Cult in disguise
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Impactech: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Everything you said isn’t valid.

If defrauding people will put food on your table, do it. Survive first!

Civil servants and paramilitary/military officers can accept less than 50k salary because there are numerous ways to make money under the table. An immigration officer with 200k/month salary can make 2M extra monthly from passport runs.

It is the government’ fault that cost of living is increasing and salaries aren’t. It is the government’s fault that entrepreneurs can’t get access to loans. Unfavorable business conditions and government policies are also the fault of the government.

If fraud will help you survive, I’m encouraging you to do it.

Until it hit you one day. When all your savings and investment are taken away through fraud

1 Like

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by NozinoGroup: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
sparko1:

If you’re tired of crying, you’d leave my mentions alone
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by xukwaa: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
If Jew boy check yahoo boy phone, him head go scatter. Wetin you go see for the phone, your mouth no go fit talk am. E go b like say whether na the same world we dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.