Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work (84213 Views)

Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by ufotunang: 8:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Nawaoooo..see what Buhari has caused
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Mavor: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2022
obembet:

So that u can use me abi? E no go work
use you as in you are implying I am a Yahoo boy? Abeg waka!
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by ShedrachU(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2022
No need, this has already turned to a cult
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by emmaodet: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2022
franchasofficia:
These guys' talents needs to be rechanneled and harnesed for the greater good of Nigeria by creating technology hubs where youths will be taught high value computer skills including progromming, cybersecurity and they will become sellable experts working for corporations all over the world and earning in hard currency and boosting Nigeria's FX inflows. Even the dullest one amongst them will be good as a data entry worker after necessary trainings.

They are unemployed, confused, scared of their future hence their reliance on fraud as the only feasible means of for survival and escaping family poverty induced upon Nigerian youths by decades of failure of consecutive leaders of Nigeria cry

Franchas….. if the average Nigerian youth is exposed to more advanced internet training then it will be disastrous.

The mind of a typical Nigerian is dirty. No matter how you train them and employ them with decent salary, they are always thinking about how to use it to blow and drive big cars, club and retire from slaving 9-5.
Believe me. I was among them before and know their mindset

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by franchasofficia: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2022
emmaodet:

Franchas….. if the average Nigerian youth is exposed to more advanced internet training then it will be disastrous.

The mind of a typical Nigerian is dirty. No matter how you train them and employ them with decent salary, they are always thinking about how to use it to blow and drive big cars, club and retire from slaving 9-5.
Believe me. I was among them before and know their mindset
I understand all these and the reason it is so is because of decades of failed government and leadership, a committed leader with integrity can start the process of changing this ugly statusquo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Munzy14(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Them go soon seek for accreditation cheesy
grin grin grin

Accreditation for HK school.. cheesy
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Munzy14(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2022
lordparcel:
Person wey don collect no de make noise
Story..Na them make noise pass.. lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by judedwriter(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Whatsoever a man sows that shall he reap.

They think they are wise, they are only fooling themselves.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2022
franchasofficia:
I understand all these and the reason it is so is because of decades of failed government and leadership, a committed leader with integrity can start the process of changing this ugly statusquo
Vote for Tinubu and all these problems will be solved �
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Softmirror: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Loverboi2cute:

shut up ee u're a fool .. where's ur stand it's either u a Yoruba Muslim or just being a lunatic... [b]ur comments usually make me wanna puke.... [/b]people like u re d problem of dis country

THAT IS EXACTLY THE ESSENCE OF MY COMMENTS grin. ABI YOU ARE ALSO INTO YAHOO. cheesy
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by buharibanjo(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2022
School of Advanced Studies bro...see pipu!!!
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Emeka71(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2022
They are a syndicate.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by franchasofficia: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Vote for Tinubu and all these problems will be solved �
Lol Bola Tinubu does not have the integrity and capacity to do such, he is one of the numerous cankerworms eating up the fabrics of good, equitable governance in Nigeria and must be rejected by all well meaning and reasonable Nigerians of good conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Doomx(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Softmirror:

IT ONLY SHOWS THAT OUR YOUTH ARE LAZY AND MOSTLY CRIMINAL MINDED.

What age range should you be classified as a youth?
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by sylve11: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2022
Mrkindness:
Much evil going on here on nairaland. Sometimes ego someone says he want to give people loan only for him to collect their informations use it open Koda account with their names and picture to defraud people.

ah! shocked cool
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Doomx(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

Stop blowing grammar to justify evil.

People go into fraud because our family values collapsed.

You hardly see people from responsible homes going into fraud.

If you do that, your parents will disown you at once.

Lol responsible home ke
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Revolva(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Na so dem de take initiate dem enter yahoo cult

See as these stewpid benin boys spoil yahoo now
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by LifeCoachAndre: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2022
The country needs mental cleansing before its too late
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Image123(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Okay
Petrol cost...
cost of a laptop...
cost of data...
cost of software...
cost of feeding during this period...
cost of rent...
cost of security/water/misc...

hahahhaha

I can tell you more details cos I am responsible for a few people. I have to sponsor all of these. I advocate this and I have successfully take 4 people out of the streets. Nevertheless, without a support system, it can't work. It is hard.

i agree with you that "It is hard." Yes, life is hard, usually. But very possible.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by GeneralPula: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
iamsolasoul:
Write movies that make money instead of doing fraud
Do you buy movie stories?
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Mrkindness: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
AngelaInteriorz:

Hmm
Is that the new crime format.
Nigerians.
I have been investigating the case since yesterday the guy opened account with , Wema bank, Sterling Bank and Koda bank. I want to go and make entry at police station today. I am scared of Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Image123:

i agree with you that "It is hard." Yes, life is hard, usually. But very possible.
Hmm very possible.

Please educate me how a 17 year old orphaned besuty who has been serially raped and without a home, relatives, and education can very possibly make it.

I will like to hear suggestions from you cos I am having that case currently.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by iamsolasoul(f): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
GeneralPula:

Do you buy movie stories?
no I come up with storylines for feature films
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Image123(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Hmm very possible.

Please educate me how a 17 year old orphaned besuty who has been serially raped and without a home, relatives, and education can very possibly make it.

I will like to hear suggestions from you cos I am having that case currently.

Thankfully, all youths aren't 17year old serially raped orphans. i followed up on your generalization on ASUU affected youths when making my response, not on the worst scenarios. Here was your statement if you recall.

Where is the placement for these youths?

What are the alternatives?

Learning a skill requires a down payment of at least 60k. Where will they get it?

Many of the youths in the category would have spent above 60k if they were not on strike. Aside school tuition, transportation, feeding, hostel accommodation etc. Many of them would attend social parties/programmes, visit eateries daily, have data on their phone(S), change their phones to better versions, change wardrobe, impregnate each other etc. These are the people we're saying they can learn many life skills for free instead of engaging in fraud like seen in the OP.

As for your beauty's case, she has hope as far as she is alive. There are many cases and testimonies where people got turn around from disaster. God has given/entrusted her to people like you to see to that. There is hope. It's an individual case.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Amen. We will all try. God will help
Image123:

Thankfully, all youths aren't 17year old serially raped orphans. i followed up on your generalization on ASUU affected youths when making my response, not on the worst scenarios. Here was your statement if you recall.

Many of the youths in the category would have spent above 60k if they were not on strike. Aside school tuition, transportation, feeding, hostel accommodation etc. Many of them would attend social parties/programmes, visit eateries daily, have data on their phone(S), change their phones to better versions, change wardrobe, impregnate each other etc. These are the people we're saying they can learn many life skills for free instead of engaging in fraud like seen in the OP.

As for your beauty's case, she has hope as far as she is alive. There are many cases and testimonies where people got turn around from disaster. God has given/entrusted her to people like you to see to that. There is hope. It's an individual case.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Eagba(m): 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
sparko1:

Trust me, the kind of President Nigeria really needs is not on the ballot, we need someone with an iron fist, unfortunately Democracy won't allow it, so trust me when I say this whoever becomes president next year is really not going to matter because, fixing Nigeria in a democratic way is impossible.

Let assume your preferred candidate wins, he will need ministers, Special Assistance, Aids, AGF, the Senators are still going to be the same set of people, same with the House of reps, the Governors, heads of agencies, local government officials, this people are Nigeria and 50 percent will be Nigeria youths, what is he going to do, vet everyone himself, NO, 90 percent will be referred to him by Nigerians, and anyone appointed will behave like Nigerians, so yeah, even if he is incorruptible, which we both know is a lie, everyone around him will make him. Until we as Nigerians change our mindset, no president can make any meaningful change, we will only act disappointed after every 4 years.
It will be impossible to change our mindset without a inspirational leader.
What you described is a ruler and not a true leader.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by lordparcel: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Story..Na them make noise pass.. lipsrsealed

Taa no be all unless say na for this country
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Tycyborg(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
jesmond3945:
what of their parents? The politicians

Politicians comes from us or are they from the moon? Honestly Nigerians are criminal minded people and doesn't want to suffer but enjoy only... You will see them pushing blame or no jobs, assu and so on... He who is not a criminal will never be a criminal no matter what and to make matter worse... Even the people who are not engage in the act will always give them a stupid reason like all sort of excuse to engage...
Politicians are not our problem... We are our own problems...
There is this adege that " someone who has a bad leg
Fetches water, they keep blaming the person for the bucket no balance on the head but nobody is checking the leg"
We shift blames always to justify bad things. This country will never change unless we change our idiology.
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Wwwq: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Pootle: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
rather unfortunately some go blow while some go broke pass when them join them...this life no be everybody go blow regardless of update wey u get
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Mrklemo(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
True Nigerian gathering
Re: Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work by Caseless: 6:33am On Sep 25, 2022
mytime24:
Yahoo boys with cultist vibes
these ones na cult boys wey wan raise money for forum. They're yahoo boys though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.